Plan The Attack

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

"Aeyoung....." I whispered, my eyes filling with tears. I rushed over and hugged her. Haruhi and Sookjoo ran over to hug her as well. Even Hana, who really didn't care about skinship or anything, patted her back sympathetically.

"It's fine," she said with a small laugh. "It's not a big deal. I'm happy now, it's just.......what did I do wrong, raising her by myself? How did she turn out this way?"

"Aeyoung, you need to talk to her," I said earnestly. "Not just about the spray-painting thing, but everything. Just.....talk it out. I'm certain she misses you as much as you miss her."

"Yeah, you need to wake her up, Aeyoung," Hana said.

Aeyoung looked confused. "But she's not asleep."

"Technically, she is. From what you said in your story, she acted weird and desperate after you got your scar. I think she's actually guilty about giving you that scar, to the point she hates herself and pretends it wasn't her fault to get away from the pain of the guilt. So the reason why she hates you so much is because of a hallucination she constantly tells herself, that it wasn't her fault and you deserve it and whatnot."

"So go talk to her, Aeyoung," Haruhi said quietly.

"Not now." Doojoon walked up and pulled Aeyoung gently up, wrapping an arm around her waist. "She needs some time herself. Come on, sweetheart." He led her out of the room.

"It's sad," Sookjoo sighed. Kikwang placed an arm over her shoulders. "Seems that way, yeah," he agreed.

Hana glanced at Dongwoon. "What? Stop staring at me."

"You're smart," he said almost admiringly.

"Of course. I'm class rep."

"How did you even figure out the hallucinating thing?"

"Simple theory and observation."

"Can you teach me?"

"It's something you have to grow yourself."

Junhyung looked thoughtful as he frowned. "So, we have the video of Yunha in the act. But wouldn't we get Aecha in trouble too if we show the video?"

"We'll see what Aeyoung has to think when she feels better," I said. The room was silent for a few moments, broken only by Dongwoon's incessant questions and Hana's short answers. It sounded like a question-and-answer game show or something.

I noticed with a happy little smile that over the course of a few minutes, Dongwoon's questions went from schoolwork and random facts he wanted to know about to things more personal.

"What's your favourite ice cream?"

"Mango."

"What's your favourite book?"

"Little Women, a foreign novel from America."

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?"

"No."

"Do you want one?"

Hana suddenly paused and looked sharply at him. Either Dongwoon was completely innocent when he was asking her that, or he's an incredible liar. Either way, she couldn't detect any hidden meaning from his words, so she said slowly, "Depends."

"On what?"

"On whether I like the guy or not."

"Do you have a guy you like?"

"No."

"Why?"

"What's with all these questions?" Hana was starting to get irritated.

"Dunno." Dongwoon grinned. "Okay, you ask me."

"Not interested."

"Awww, you're no fun."

I couldn't help but giggle along with Haruhi and Sookjoo.

Aeyoung appeared again with Doojoon, and I stood up with worry.

"I'm fine," she said with a smile. "I'm going to go up and have a talk with her. If it's alright with you, Hana, can we keep the video a little longer before doing anything with it?"

"Take your time," was Hana's cool response. I gazed nervously at Aeyoung. She was eerily calm, as though bracing herself for what was to come.

"Do you need more privacy, Aeyoung-ah?" I asked. "Should we leave?"

"No, it's fine," she said. "I'm going up now."

We heard her footsteps go up the stairs and open the door. It closed, and there was silence.

The time passed by slowly. I felt nervous and edgy and restless. Even Junhyung's soothing words couldn't help. Haruhi and Sookjoo were the same. The others were calm -- on Hana's part -- and bored -- on everyone else's part.

Finally, Aeyoung came down the stairs. I rushed to her. "Aeyoung-ah! Is everything okay? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she said quietly, and I realized she had cried a little bit. Her eyes were red. She gave me a smile and hugged me.

"Did you sort it all out?"

"Yeah." She said nothing more, and I immediately knew that whatever happened upstairs was for them and them alone. I wouldn't pry.

She headed back into the living room. Doojoon immediately went to her side. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah." She sighed. "I don't know about the video. She met Kwon Yunha a few months ago, and after learning she wanted to disgrace and embarrass us, she decided to help. But as for the connections with those gangs, she doesn't know. She assumed they were Yunha's friends, and they were just doing a bunch of harmless pranks. She's completely clueless as to how dangerous Infinite and U-KISS are."

"So she's innocent," I said with a sigh of relief.

"Basically."

"We can always photoshop the video, you know," Hana suggested. "Erase her from the video. They won't know who she is, anyway, even if they did see it. They'll only recognize Yunha."

"Well, now that we have the video to get rid of Yunha with...." Hyunseung frowned. "What do we do about U-KISS and Infinite?"

Kikwang nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I expected them to attack sooner than this. What are they planning? Why did they agree to do such a childish spray-painting thing? How do they know Yunha?"

"We need to attack them soon, if they're not going to," Junhyung added seriously. "Call up SHINee and Teen Top, and let's go kick their asses outta town."

I frowned slightly. Sookjoo caught my eye and we both nodded. We both didn't feel comfortable about it, mostly because Dongho was such a nice person. The kind of boy I would be friends with. Would we really have to fight him?

I leaned closer to Sookjoo and whispered, "Maybe we can warn him. Get him out of the way before the attack."

Sookjoo nodded. "Shall we go find him? Where does he usually hang out?"

I thought back. Where has he always been around?

"I think I know the place........."