Oh DAYum!!!!

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

Yunha trailed alongside Junhyung like a puppy dog during lunch. I was getting a bit uncomfortable. I could tell Junhyung was getting irritated too.

"Okay, seriously, lady. What do you want?" He snapped, losing his temper.

"I have nowhere else to sit, I was hoping if you'd let me sit with you all!" Yunha smiled sweetly.

Aeyoung glared at her and opened , probably about to say something like "Piss off!" when she was accosted by Doojoon from behind.

"Heeeey, babe!" He yelled, hugging her tightly. "Dammit, Doojoon, I can't breathe!" Aeyoung yelled, twisting away.

"Ohhhh dear........" I sighed. "Guys, come on, please don't start this now."

"Who the hell is this?" Doojoon said, finally noticing Yunha. Yunha ignored him and sidled closer to Junhyung.

"Oy, listen, girl. I have a ten-feet private bubble around me, and nobody can cross that bubble except for my girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes but smiled anyways. "Thanks, you silly oppa."

The rest of Beast arrived. Haruhi was holding Yoseob's hand.

Kikwang looked miserable.

"What's wrong, Kikwang?" I asked, worried. "Do you not feel well?"

"Yeah, he's sick all right." Dongwoon muttered under his breath. "With HEARTSICK-itis."

"Shut your mouth, dongsaeng!" Kikwang punched his shoulder, scowling and blushing. "It's not like that! I'm seriously just feeling sick!"

"Yeah. HEARTsick."

I giggled watching them fight. Haruhi looked nervous. "Shouldn't we stop them in case Kikwang really is sick?"

"No, trust me. He's fine." Yoseob said, the back of her hand.

Yunha's high-pitched giggle brought me back to my senses. "Wow, oppa! Your arms are so muscular! Do you work out?" She was feeling his arm, practically clutching it.

For some reason, I felt my breath catch in my throat.

Was I........................jealous?

"Hey, stop invading my bubble!" Junhyung snapped, twisting away from her.

I walked over hesitantly. "Um......oppa....."

He turned back to me and smiled. "What is it, baby?"

"Shouldn't we go get lunch?"

"Of course. Poor baby, you must be hungry. Oppa will buy you lunch, okay?"

"No, there's no need........." I stammered to deaf ears.

"I'm not taking no for an answer!" He said cheerfully.

"Oppa, you NEVER take no for an answer."

"Sorry, oppa!" Yunha appeared again, grabbing my arm this time. She pulled me away from him. "But can I talk to Mihi for a moment?"

"Yah, I was just about to buy her lunch!" Junhyung said, looking irritated.

Yunha gave him a pouty smile and batter her eyelashes. "Just for a few minutes, oppa! I promise! I'll make it up to you later~!!"

With a seductive wink that I didn't see, she pulled me away.

"Damn, that girl looks like bad news." Junhyung muttered to himself, scratching his head.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Aeyoung saw Yunha pull me away. ! She's got her already!

Slamming Doojoon to the floor in a sumo move, Aeyoung ran to Haruhi, grabbed her hand, and pulled her away from Yoseob. "Haruhi-ah, come on!"

"E-eh? Aeyoung-ah, what's wrong?" Haruhi stammered.

"I think Mihi-ah is in trouble. Come on! We have to eavesdrop on those two!" Aeyoung and Haruhi dashed after Yunha.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"U-um, Yunha, what is it you wanted to talk to me about........?" I stammered as she pulled me outside.

Yunha realeased her grip on me and almost pushed me away in disgust. "You sicken me, ."

"W-what?" I stammered. What did I do?

"Don't look at me with those pitiful puppy eyes!" Yunha snapped. "I don't understand why Junhyung oppa likes a girl like you. You have nothing! You're even a !"

I blushed. Okay, she didn't HAVE to say that, did she?

"Look, Yunha, I don't want to stay here and listen to you insult me." I said in a firm voice. "Please tell me what you wanted to talk to me about and then we can go eat lunch, okay?"

Yunha looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I want you to break up with Junhyung oppa. So I can be his girlfriend instead."

Aeyoung and Haruhi, who were hiding behind trash cans, heard everything.

"Oh DAYum!" Aeyoung whispered, shocked.