Ninjas Don't Have SUPERPOWERS??!!!!

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

Ever since the whole spray paint incident, Kwon Yunha has been attacking me as viciously as ever. I can't go to a school bathroom without Aeyoung, Haruhi, and Hana around. Aeyoung said it was because they might corner me and beat me up.

"They wouldn't do something as horrible as that!" I gasped in shock. "W-would they?"

Aeyoung shook her head at me. "Aigoo, you're so gullible, Mihi-ah. Listen here -- jealous es will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to beat you up. So don't you DARE go anywhere without us, okay?"

I pouted. "Alright...."

Hana scowled as she sorted through books in the library catalogue. "This situation is getting way out of hand. Kwon Yunha and her cohorts are even vandalising the bathroom walls! Once I find the proof, I'm reporting her, no doubt about that."

"Vandalising?" Haruhi squeaked. "L-like saying bad things and rumours about Mihi-ah?"

"Among those kinds of topics, yes," Hana said rather vaguely. I frowned in puzzlement. I didn't remember seeing any graffiti about me on the bathroom walls. Did Hana clean them beforehand?

Beast entered the library, being loud and raucous as usual.

"Hey, baby!" Junhyung said cheerfully, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek. "What can we help on today?"

I smiled and handed him some books. "I need help sorting these, oppa. Ummm, someone should go help the others too...."

"I'll help my girlfriend!" Doojoon said, sliding over to Aeyoung. Her scar reddened but she looked otherwise calm. She handed him a catalogue and ordered him to look for a book. He ignored her and stared at her instead.

"You came here to do work, didn't you?" Aeyoung snapped. "START WORKING!!!"

"No, I came here to stare at my beautiful girlfriend," Doojoon grinned and pinched her cheek. "Aiyoo, my girlfriend is so cute, working here!"

Aeyoung's cheeks turned pink. "Doojoon, work or leave, or so help me I'll ---"

Yoseob lightly pulled Haruhi father away from the bickering couple. "We can work on these, okay?" He said, smiling affectionately at Haruhi.

Haruhi nodded, smiling. She still felt weird around Yoseob ever since the Chunji incident, but if Yoseob noticed, he hasn't said anything.

Kikwang was sitting in a corner, texting furiously on his phone with an obliviously happy smile on his face. I had a feeling he was probably texting Sookjoo. Hyunseung scowled, grabbed his arm, and dragged him to a pile of books that needed to be checked back into the system.

Dongwoon looked around and wailed, "I have nothing to dooooooooo~~~!!!"

"It's alright, oppa! It's okay!" I said quickly, before the childish maknae had a tantrum. "You can go help Hana-ah, alright?"

Dongwoon turned to Hana, who was pointedly ignoring him as she put books away. He grinned. "Alright! I can do that!"

He ran over to Hana's side. Hana ignored him.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"No."

"PARK MIHI-AH!!!!!! SHE WON'T LET ME~~~!!!!"

I groaned and yelled back, "HANA-AH~~~~~~~!!!!"

Hana rolled her eyes and shoved some books into Dongwoon's lanky arms. "Here. These are on shelves too high for me to reach."

Dongwoon nodded determinedly and placed them back onto their proper spots. He turned back and raised an eyebrow, as if to challenge her. Hana smirked and shoved more books into his arms.

"I think Dongwoon oppa likes Hana-ah," I giggled to Junhyung as we took out newly ordered books from a box.

Junhyung grimaced. "Are you kidding me? Dongwoon? In love? Ew."

I pouted cutely and elbowed him. "What about you, huh, oppa?"

"You kidding me, babe? I was MADE to love you!" He grinned and flexed his arm muscles. I giggled. "Very charming, oppa."

"Yah, Mihi-ah......" Junhyung suddenly turned serious and gazed deeply into my eyes. "When are we going to have s---"

"OPPA!!!" I hissed in embarrassment, covering his mouth with my hand. "Not here!"

He pulled my hand away, smirking. "I know that, obviously. We could do it in your room."

"That's not what I meant!"

"What did you mean, then?"

"I meant.....I meant.....ugh, forget it! You're so childish sometimes, oppa!" I stuck my tongue out at him, and he just laughed. "Aren't you being the childish one here?"

"N-no!" I thought about it, then realized it was probably true. "Well, a little...."

"Seriously, baby...." Junhyung looked uncomfortable. "Is it because you don't want to be that intimate with me? You don't want it with me, is that it?"

"No, it's not like that, oppa!" I sighed, seeing the crushed look on his face. "I'm just not ready. I'm only a senior in high school. I want to make sure I have everything planned and under control, because......" I looked around to make sure no one was listening in, and turned back, my cheeks pink. ".....because when we do.....you know....have that.......I want it to be perfect."

"So, you DO want to have with me?" Junhyung asked eagerly.

"Of course, oppa. I love you."

"Just not now?"

"Not now. But someday."

Smiling, he leaned forward and kissed me.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Hana looked up and saw Mihi kissing Junhyung. Dongwoon appeared from behind the shelves and saw it too.

"They are a very intimate couple, aren't they?" Hana observed.

"Intimate?" Dongwoon scratched at his shaggy hair. "Well, yeah, I guess they are. They haven't had yet or anything, so I wouldn't say they're intimate...."

Hana scoffed. "Having isn't the only way to be in a relationship, you know."

"I know that!": Dongwoon said heatedly, but Hana pushed him away. "Hurry up and finish the rest of that pile, I have another one coming up."

"Aish, what am I? A slave?" Dongwoon complained, sulkily grabbing the rest of the books and stomping away down the aisles.

********************************************************************************************

"So, what are we gonna do about Kwon Yunha?" Aeyoung asked.

Beast and Beast's Girls were all gathered and sitting on the grass outside, even Sookjoo, who was currently snuggled under Kikwang's arm and chomping on her bubble gum.

I insisted on Hana coming over. If my prediction was true, Dongwoon would hopefully fall in love with Hana and ask her out soon. So far, he hasn't shown any signs, but hey, it takes time! And they look so cute together!

"We know what we have to do," Junhyung said. "We need to sneak into the principal's office and get those surveillance tapes. Why doesn't anyone ever actually look at those tapes anyway?"

"They film everything going on in the school and don't even look at them," Yoseob shook his head in disgust.

"We need a diversion....." I said hesitantly, thinking hard.

"......But what?" Haruhi finished.

We all sat in silence.

"AAAARGH, THIS !!!" Doojoon complained, falling backwards so his head was resting in Aeyoung's lap. "The principal is the biggest I've ever seen! The only way we can get into that office and come back out alive and with evidence is if we're ninjas!"

"Well, is there any way we can BE ninjas and sneak in there?" Dongwoon asked. "You know, climb the ceiling or use shuriken and stuff."

Hana rolled her eyes. "Imbecile. You're thinking about powers like Naruto, aren't you? Those don't exist in real life."

"You ruined my dreams," Dongwoon said sarcastically back.

"Well, there are other things ninjas have done that don't require superpowers!" I suggested optimistically.

"Yeah, that's true!" Junhyung agreed, nodding.

"Why is this plan centered around ninjas?" Hyunseung asked blandly. "I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this....."

"Well, they use shuriken, throwing knives....." Kikwang counted on his fingers. "Er......what else....."

"Smoke bombs?" Sookjoo suggested, popping her bubble gum.

"Yeah.....and exploding tags......"

"Those don't exist, DumbKwang." Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

"They do so!"

"Do not!"

"Do so!"

"Wait a minute!" I said excitedly. "Sookjoo-ah, what did you say?"

"S-smoke bombs?" Sookjoo repeated, confused.

"That's it!" I breathed, at the same time Hana did. We looked at each other, then at Aeyoung, who nodded, understanding immediately.

"Wait, what?" Yoseob said. Everyone else seemed very confused.

Aeyoung, Hana, and I were so excited, we could barely speak.

"....Smoke bomb....."

"All we need, create a diversion........."

"We just let it off near the office, that'll get them out......."

"Wait, so you mean......" Hyunseung started to say, his eyes shining with understanding.

Aeyoung and I looked at each other and grinned.

"When there's smoke........."

"........There's fire........."

A sly grin creeped onto Junhyung's face. He finally understood. "And when there's fire......."

"......There's a fire alarm!" Doojoon finished, laughing and high-fiving Junhyung. "Dude, that's BRILLIANT!! Good work, girls!"

"I get it now!" Haruhi gasped in delight. "We let off a smoke bomb and set off the fire alarm, to make them think there's a real fire! They will naturally evacuate as far away from the fire as possible, so if we set it off near the office, they'll be on the other side of the school!"

Yoseob finished for her, so excited he could barely sit still. "And then we have enough time to find the videos! That's brilliant!" He laughed and hugged Haruhi. "Plus, no one would be able to see us with all that smoke!"

"When should we do this?" Kikwang grinned. "Today? Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, for sure," Doojoon decided. "We need to get things ready."

"Well, how are we gonna get a smoke bomb?" Aeyoung demanded. "Who do we know has the connections for silly pranks like these?"

We stared at each other.

******************************************************************************************************

"A smoke bomb?" Jonghyun asked, rubbing the back of his neck in confusion. "Sure, we have them, but why......"

"We need to get rid of a and save Mihi-ah's miniscule reputation as a Beast's Girl," Aeyoung said.

"Please, we need your help!" I begged, clasping my hands together. Only Aeyoung, Haruhi and I went since SHINee seemed to have a weak spot for us the most. If Junhyung or the other Beast members went, SHINee was sure to bother them for as long as possible about it.

Jonghyun grinned. "Anything for you, darling. Since we've known each other so long."

He led us into their hideout.

"Where is Minho and Key?" Haruhi asked curiously.

Jonghyun scowled. "On dates. With their GIRLFRIENDS. ing lucky bastards......"

We giggled as he muttered to himself under his breath.

Onew appeared, knawing on a piece of chicken. "Wha're yoo dooin hea?" He asked through a mouthful of meat.

"We need a smoke bomb," I answered.

Onew gulped down the chicken, shrugged, and said, "Cool." He followed us.

"YAH!!! TAEMIN!!!" Jonghyun yelled. "Where did we keep those smoke bombs? The really good ones?"

"Over there!" Taemin's voice called from behind stacks of metal and rubble. The junkyard was still as maze-like as ever.

"OVER WHERE??!!!!"

"There!"

"WHERE THE HELL IS THERE???!!!!"

With a loud sigh, Taemin's head poked out from behind a pile of broken cars, looking annoyed. "Seriously, hyung? I was watching television."

Taemin stomped over to a box and opened it. He grabbed a small, round object that resembled a grenade and passed it to Haruhi, who quickly handed it to Aeyoung and shuffled backwards as though it might explode.

"Thanks, guys. We'll put this to good use," Aeyoung grinned and pocketed it. "We better get going before our stupid boyfriends go crazy."

"Hey, we'll walk you home," Jonghyun said, giving us a dashing smile. "Can't have three pretty young ladies such as yourselves go off alone, now can't we?"

"He's just trying to look cool," Onew said through another mouthful of chicken. "Really, we're all bored."

"Shut up!"

Giggling, I said, "Why not stay for dinner? We're making home-made pizzas tonight -- everyone's going to be there. Even Dongwoon's new girlfriend."

"DONGWOON HAS A GIRLFRIEND??!!!" Jonghyun roared in fury.

"Not yet, but she definitely will be," I assured him.

"Keep dreaming, Mihi-ah," Aeyoung chuckled, patting me on the back. "I doubt that brat would know love even if it -slapped him across the face."

"We'll see," I said determinedly.

Jonghyun, Taemin, and Onew walked us home, and we invited them in.

"OPPAS!!! WE HAVE COMPANY!!!"

Junhyung walked in. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PUNKS DOING HERE?" He roared in fake anger.

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE, PUNK!!!" Jonghyun yelled back, playing along.

"Who is -- oh, it's you guys." Kikwang said as he walked into the hall, Sookjoo holding his hand.

"IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" Jonghyun thundered, actually looking pissed off now.

Kikwang smirked and held up the hand he had entertwined with Sookjoo's. "Yup. She's mine."

Sookjoo blushed at his words, and smiled at Jonghyun. "Sup?"

Jonghyun stared at her. Then he turned back to Kikwang.

"I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I WANNA STRANGLE YOU!!!!"

Kikwang's teasing smile grew bigger. "What? You mad, bro?"

I rolled my eyes. "Oppa, please stop them before they destroy my house."

"Right away, baby," Junhyung winked at me before walking over to calm things down.

Smiling, I headed towards the kitchen, Aeyoung and Haruhi right behind me. I wouldn't trade this crazy home for the world.

*******************************************************************************************************

Admit it, readers. I AM NINJA LIKE A BOSS.