Battles Part 3

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

Doojoon threw himself at Kibum. The two crashed onto the couch, which tipped over. Doojoon immediately sank his fist into Kibum's stomach, and he yelped in pain.

Doojoon heard a strange roaring in his ears. He was so furious, it didn't matter that he was half-blind. He could SENSE Kibum.

"Assho --" Kibum started to say out, but Doojoon cut him off by punching him in the mouth. 

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" He roared. "I'LL KILL YOU FOR HURTING AEYOUNG!!!"

Kibum fought back, but whenever he hit Doojoon, he only felt little smacks. Doojoon's anger was practically numbing his body to any sort of hits. Ignoring the blows, he just gave Kibum another hit twice as hard.

Kibum finally began to slow down. When Doojoon gave him one last hit, he out and was thrown against the wall.

Doojoon didn't stop. He kicked him hard, again and again, feeling only rage. He didn't care that Kibum was knocked out, he didn't care that Kibum couldn't fight back.

"D-Doojoon ... stop ..."

Doojoon froze and turned back around. "Aeyoung? Aeyoung!" He ran to her and helped her up. "Aeyoung, oh god, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine ..." Aeyoung coughed out. "Just ... stop ... hitting that ... guy ..."

"Why?" Doojoon demanded furiously. "He hurt you. I should kill him. I WILL kill him!"

Aeyoung was in a lot of pain, but she still managed to snort with laughter and lightly smack Doojoon. ". You'll get arrested for that. How can I visit my boyfriend in jail?"

Doojoon scowled and grumbled under his breath. "At least you're sa -- OH GOD, !!!"

Now that his anger was disappearing, the pain he received from Kibum's attacks were coming back in waves. He choked and bent over, twitching and gasping for breath. 

"Doojoon! Doojoon!" Aeyoung's hand went to his cheek. "Doojoon, stay with me ..."

He smiled a little bit. "It's fine ... just ... tired ..."

And he rested his head on Aeyoung's shoulder, and Aeyoung held him until everything was over.

*****************************

Yoseob tackled Kevin, and pulled him away from Haruhi. "You bastard! You BASTARD!!!"

He began to fight furiously with Kevin, grabbing whatever he could find on Mihi's shelf and throwing them at him at lightning-speed. He didn't matter if they hit him or not, as long as it kept him away.

Haruhi shifted, in pain somewhere behind him, and he got distracted. Kevin took this chance to rush forward and punch him across the face. Yoseob fell backwards onto the bed, clutching his jaw. 

"Oppa!" Haruhi gasped, still clutching her face. "Oppa!"

Kevin smirked. "Aww, calling for your boyfriend? That's so sweet." He began to advance upon them.

"N-no! Don't!" Haruhi said, standing up and coming in-between them. Even though she was shaking with fear and was so frail and delicate, she didn't falter.

"H-Haruhi, get out of the way ..." Yoseob groaned, attempting to sit up. He felt like his jaw was broken. The pain was agonizing.

"Yes, dear Haruhi, you heard your blonde boy-toy, get out of the way." Kevin struck her across her bleeding face. She gasped out in pain, but didn't move.

"Don't --" Yoseob tried to say.

"Hey, sweetheart, you better move." Kevin grabbed her shoulders and tried to shove her to the side. Haruhi refused to move. She desperately fought back, pushing back at him. Despite the fact that she was so scared her breaths were coming out in quick little gulps, she fought as best as she could.

"Why, you little -- get LOST!!!" Kevin shoved her hard, and she crashed into the wall.

Anger filled Yoseob's body. He jumped to his feet and smashed his fist against Kevin. Kevin fought back, but Yoseob was faster. Kevin slowly became overwhelmed. Finally, with one last hit, Yoseob knocked him unconscious.

"Haruhi-ah! Haruhi!" Yoseob knelt beside her and gently lifted her up. "Dammit!" Her face was covered in shallow cuts, but there was one particularly deep one on her cheek, just below her left eye.

"Oh, no, Haruhi ..." his fingertips ghosted over the wound. "This might leave a scar. Oh, god, I'm so sorry, I made this happen. I was the one that disfigured your face."

Haruhi smiled and lightly kissed his bruised nose. "Oppa, it's okay. At least you're alive. Besides, I'm a Beast's girl. We'll all get scars sooner or later."

Yoseob smiled in relief. "I ... I was so scared. You got so hurt from all of this, and you've been acting so weird lately, and it's just ... I didn't know what was going on. I was so confused."

Haruhi nodded. "I'm sorry, oppa. I ... I was focusing too much on the past instead of enjoying the present."

Yoseob grinned. "Should I ask what was it in the past that was so important?"

"Hmm ... no, you'll probably kill him."

"Wait ... there was a HIM? Who is this guy? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?"

Haruhi just smiled softly and closed her eyes, nestling into Yoseob's chest. Frowning and grumbling, Yoseob held her close and wondered who this guy was and when he could exact his revenge upon him.

*************************************

L threw back his head and laughed like crazy. "Love made you STRONG? Look at yourself! You're bloody, broken, and mangled! You say it made you STRONGER?"

"Let's see, shall we?" Kikwang said, breathing heavily. Just standing up was making his vision swim.

"I'd like to see you try, ." L rushed at him with raised fists. "I'll kill you before that happens!"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

To Kikwang's complete shock, Sookjoo came hurtling out from nowhere and crashed into L, shoving him to the floor.

"What the -- Sookjoo!" Kikwang's eyes widened.

"Kikwang!" Sookjoo ran towards him and hugged him lightly, noticing his bruises. "Jesus, he really put you through the mill, didn't he?"

"Che, I'm fine, what are you talking about?" Kikwang muttered.

Sookjoo snorted and gently patted his cheek. "Sweetie, I know a beat-down when I see one."

L jumped up, looking furious. "You ! I'll make you pay for that!"

"Don't touch her, !" Kikwang snarled, going in-between L and Sookjoo.

"Hey, don't!" Sookjoo tried to pull him away. "You're already too hurt. Run!"

"Sookjoo-ah, please back away before he hurts you," Kikwang said with forced calm in his voice. "He insulted both you and my pride. I'm the only one that can finish this off."

Sookjoo frowned but slowly backed away. "Fine, I can't argue with that. You gangsters are all the same. Just ... don't ... don't kill yourself over this, alright?"

Kikwang smiled at his understanding girlfriend. "Don't worry, I won't be the one losing."

"You talk big for a weakling," L sneered. "Let's see the look on your girl's face when I have every bone in your body broken, how's that?"

"Bring it," Kikwang said quietly, not moving. He took a deep breath and steadied himself.

"Just DIE ALREADY!" L ran towards him. If Kikwang timed it wrong, his chance would be over.

C'mon, right hand, stay with me on this! Kikwang thought desperately to himself.

L ran closer and closer ... Kikwang's adrenaline rush kicked on at high power, and he saw everything clearly and in slow motion. L, raising his fist ... moving in ... he clenched his right hand and raised it ... and ...

WHAM!!! Kikwang cracked his fist right over L's face in his infamous right hook. Nobody could take Kikwang's right hook at full power without being knocked out, and L was no exception. He keeled over and crashed into the broken coffee table.

"AAAAAAAAARGH!!!" Kikwang howled, clutching his hand and sinking to the ground. The pain was unbearable, but it saved him and his girlfriend.

"Kikwang, what were you thinking? Your hand was already broken! Dummy! You really are ... really ... stupid ..." Her voice choked back sobs, and he felt lips on his cheek.

Kikwang just smiled, as he vaguely felt Sookjoo rest his head on her lap. He out before he could see anything else.

***********************************

"DONGWOON, DUCK!!!!"

Dongwoon shot to the ground, just in time. 

"HEY, WHAT THE -- AAAAAARGH!!!!"

He looked up to see Xander and Woohyun falling backward as a jet of water shot out at them.

Hana found the garden hose. And she had it at full power. The result was like a fire hydrant, and was pushing the gangsters off balance.

"You , what are you -- bleh!" Xander had opened his mouth and got a mouthful of water in response.

Dongwoon couldn't help but start laughing. She really was an interesting girl.

"Dongwoon, get rid of them quickly!" Hana said. "I might hit you by accident, I can't see a damn thing!"

"Got that!" Dongwoon jumped to his feet and, dodging the strong spray of water, ran towards Xander and Woohyun, who were both trying to escape the hose and get their bearings.

Dongwoon punched Woohyun in the stomach and tossed him into Xander. The two broke apart and stood up, snarling and advancing upon him, but Hana shot the hose at them again and they stumbled backwards.

"Dammit, stop her!" Woohyun snarled, wiping water off of his face. Xander tried to go after Hana, but the water was turning all the dirt in the backyard into mud, and he slipped and fell.

Dongwoon grabbed him and hit him as hard as he could. "Don't you dare, jerkass!"

Woohyun jumped on Dongwoon and shoved him to the ground. "YOU are going to die!"

Xander jumped up too, spitting blood from his mouth. "Get 'im!"

The two fell on Dongwoon and began to pummel them with their fists.

"STOP!!!" Hana yelled, shooting the water straight at them. They were caught off balance and flung away. Woohyun smacked his heard hard on the backyard fence and was knocked out.

"So it's just you and me," Xander said to Dongwoon, who slowly got to his feet and winced when he felt his cracked ribcage. "Good. Those Infinite bastards were useless anyway."

"Good to know," Dongwoon scowled, and the two began to duke it out. Dongwoon used his height to his advantage, but Xander was stronger. Every hit made Dongwoon feel a bit weaker, especially if Xander hit the area near his cracked ribcage.

"S- ..." Dongwoon knew he was losing. Xander was hitting him harder and faster, but Dongwoon knew that was just his brain fooling him. It was DONGWOON that was slowing down and getting weaker.

"DONGWOON, DUCK!"

Dongwoon was too late to hear it, but by luck he slipped on the mud and fell backwards.

A jet of water shot out at Xander, knocking him off balance. Dongwoon took the chance to jump up and punch him across the head. Xander crashed to the ground and didn't move.

"Damn ..." Dongwoon muttered, breathing heavily. "I'm ... awesome ..."

He collapsed to the ground, but felt something uncomfortable poking his back. He gingerly moved his body, wincing when his ribcage sent stabs of pain through his body, and pulled out the object. It was Hana's glasses. Although the lens were cracked, the frame looked fine.

"Yah!" Hana ran to him and knelt by his side. "Are you alright?"

"Course I am." Dongwoon pulled himself into a sitting position, winced again, and handed her the glasses. "They seem fine, besides the lens. You can replace them later."

"Whew, thanks." Hana brought them to her face and blinked. "Thank god, I can see now. Are you okay?"

"Okay?" Dongwoon demanded incredulously. "I am bruised in all parts of my body, my ribcage is broken, and I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding internally. I'm obviously not okay!"

"Sorry," Hana mumbled, looking embarrassed. "It's my fault, right? Because you didn't want them to hurt me."

"It's fine, it made me look cool anyway," Dongwoon said, before suddenly getting a great idea. He grinned evilly. "If you really want to make it up to me, you could kiss me, you know."

Hana's cheeks turned red. "Excuse me?"

"Kiss me. As a thank you."

"Couldn't I just pay for your hospital bill or something?"

Dongwoon clutched his stomach and yelled dramatically in pain. "Ugh, my ribs ... they hurt so much! Ow, the pain! I think I'm going to die from the pain ..."

"Okay, fine fine fine!" Hana huffed in irritation, her cheeks turning pink in a way that Dongwoon found adorable. "Che ... just ... don't move, okay?"

She slowly moved her lips to kiss his cheek. At the last second, Dongwoon turned his head and their lips connected.

"You bastard!" Hana pulled away and punched his arm. "I said don't move!"

"Why?" Dongwoon smirked cheekily. "I think I deserve a kiss on the lips from the damsel in distress, right?"

"W-WHAT DAMSEL?"

Dongwoon brought up one hand and let it touch the back of her head. He looked her straight in the eyes and stopped smiling, looking completely serious. "Kiss me properly, Hana."

She scowled, and blushed, and made a big fuss, and hit him some more, and called him a manner of names, some ranging from inoffensive to highly profane.

But in the end, she did kiss him. Many times.

****************************************

Hyunseung shot himself at Eli. His head hurt so much he kept blacking out at random moments and coming to the next second.

"You have a concussion, don't you?" Eli snickered. "Just stay down, will ya?"

"Later," Hyunseung said coolly, ducking down and hitting Eli in the jaw. Eli swung at him and he dodged, Eli's fist barely clipping his cheek.

Hyunseung slowly maneuvered him towards Aecha, who was hiding in the sidelines. He shifted his attacks to bring Eli into the right position.

"Well? Aren't you going to hit me?" Hyunseung taunted. Just a bit more ... just shift to the right a bit more, and you're finished.

Eli smirked. "Why? So that little girl can hit me over the head with that lamp again?"

Hyunseung's eyes widened and his face paled. Crap...

"I don't think so." Eli purposefully moved the other way. "Nice try. It was a well-thought out plan, but unfortunately, it can't fool someone like me. You're too simpleminded, Jang Hyunseung."

"Oh, really?" Hyunseung snarled, launching himself at Eli again. 

"The first rule of fighting is to play to your advantage." Eli smashed his head hard against the side of Hyunseung's head, and he out again, seeing stars.

By the time he came to, Eli had him by the throat and was pushing him towards the stairs.

"If I throw you off again, maybe you'll die this time around," Eli sneered. "Goodbye, Jang Hyunseung."

"No, !" Hyunseung tried to fight back, but Eli punched his head again and he out.

Suddenly, through the darkness, he heard a yell of pain, followed by a very triumphant and VERY headache-inducing yell of "Take that, bastard!"

Hyunseung returned to consciousness to find a strange sight. Eli was all the way down on the first floor, knocked unconscious, and he was currently hanging upside down on the railing.

"Holy !!!"

"Yeah, no kidding!" Aecha grunted from above. He looked up to see her holding onto his feet and gritting her teeth. "Dammit, you're heavy, fatass ... hurry up and get up on your own, I can't hold on much longer ..."

Hyunseung felt his head swim in pain, but he used the last of his strength to hoist himself up and back onto the second floor. The two collapsed to the ground gasping for breath.

"What happened?" He asked her.

"When he was about to throw you off, I hit him with the lamp again," Aecha explained. "He fell, and you almost did too. God, that was scary. I thought you were going to fall there."

"Yeah ..." Hyunseung was silent for a few moments. "Thanks for saving me."

"Yeah, whatever." They staid that way for a while longer. "I hope unnie is safe."

"Doojoon probably beat the crap out of the gangsters, so she's definitely alright."

Aecha nodded, looking sulky for some reason. Hyunseung looked at her. "Let me guess ... the reason why you've been flirting with Doojoon all this time is to see if he would easily leave Aeyoung for you, right?"

Aecha scowled darkly. "Whatever, you make it sound like I was doing a good thing."

"That's why you've done it to all those other boys Aeyoung liked, right?" Hyunseung guessed. "To test their loyalty?"

"Yeah, sort of. The other reason was because I just wanted to be a ." Aecha sighed. "It's all my fault. Unnie used to be so beautiful, but when I lost my mind and did that, I ... I ruined her."

"No, you didn't." Hyunseung said calmly, making her look up in surprise. "Doojoon thinks she's a goddess. We all think she's pretty, too. Well, I know how it feels to lose your head over a loved one, that's for sure."

Aecha blinked at him. "You know?"

"Yeah. Love , huh?"

"Tell me about it."

************************************

Mihi cringed and whimpered in fear as Soohyun slowly made his way towards her. She desperately scrabbled for the knife and tried to pull it out, but it was wedged deep into the wood, and all she did was rip her sleeve more.

Wait ... rip? That's it!

She began to yank hard at her sleeve, and it started to tear away.

Just when she thought her sleeve was ripped off the knife and she could get to Junhyung, Soohyun had her hair in his grip again. She yelled in pain as he yanked her hard towards Junhyung's direction.

"Well? Shall I teach your little girlfriend a lesson?" Soohyun sneered. Mihi gulped and felt tears blur in her eyes.

"You ... bastard ..." Junhyung growled, twitching his fingers. He strained at his muscles, struggled to get them to work.

"Aren't you the ace of Beast, Yong Junhyung?" Soohyun smirked, giving Mihi a little shake. Mihi fought back a whimper of pain as she heard the cloth on her sleeve rip a bit more. "Well? Where's your strength? Aren't you going to kill me for touching your girlfriend? Didn't you say that? Didn't you?"

"Shut ... up!" Junhyung snarled, slowly beginning to move his body, his anger towards Soohyun and his love towards Mihi both giving him strength.

"Hah, too easy." Soohyun scoffed. Mihi struggled and twisted some more, ignoring the sharp pains in her scalp, as she felt the fabric of her shirt rip almost completely away, only held on by a couple fibres.

Junhyung finally stood up, feeling some energy get back into his body. "I am going to KILL YOU!!!!"

"I'd like to see you try ..." Mihi suddenly heard a drawer open and something sharp and cold press against her neck. She and Junhyung both froze in horror.

Soohyun was holding a kitchen knife to . 

"... when your precious little princess is being held at knifepoint."

Junhyung clenched his fists, a vein throbbing in his bruised temple, but didn't move. His eyes blazed, glaring holes right into Soohyun. "You coward. You put an innocent girl in danger just to save yourself!"

Soohyun's smile slipped, and he gritted his teeth. "NO ONE calls me a coward. I'm simply playing to my ing advantage, . And besides, I don't think you should be insulting the man who has your girlfriend."

Mihi shivered but felt her shirt slowly give way. She began to twist some more, pulling away.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Soohyun snapped. "Do you want to die that much?" He pressed the knife harder against , and she felt it cut her skin.

"Mihi!" Junhyung yelled in panic. "Baby, don't move! Just hold on! I'm coming to save you, okay?"

"All talk," Soohyun laughed. "So, what should I do? Kill your girlfriend first, or force you onto your knees in front of me?"

Junhyung growled under his breath, looking like he wanted to murder the gangster.

While they were talking, Mihi slowly slid her arm up behind her on the counter, feeling for something that could save her. She urged Junhyung to buy some time with her eyes. Junhyung met her gaze.

Slowly, he gritted his teeth and sank onto his knees. Soohyun threw back his head and burst into laughter.

"I can't believe it, you actually did it! Where did all your pride go, huh?"

Mihi found something small and round in her hand and gripped it. It felt like an ... egg?

"Well, are you going to beg?" Soohyun sneered. "I'm waiting, and I'm not a patient person." He lightly moved the knife so it glinted in the light.

Junhyung glanced at Mihi, and she nodded.

Smirking, Junhyung turned back to Soohyun. " you."

Soohyun stopped laughing. "What are you talking ab--"

"YAAAAAAAAH!!!!" Mihi shrieked, raising her hand and smashing the egg into his face. It smashed, and Soohyun yelled in pain as some of the yolk went into his eye. He let go of her and she ripped the last of her sweater free, the entire sleeve torn off, and ran to Junhyung.

"Oppa!" She gasped, burying herself into his embrace.

"Baby, thank god ..." Junhyung kissed her fiercely, then gently pushed her out of the way. "Stay here, oppa's going to finish this."

Soohyun snarled in pain and fury, wiping off as much of the broken egg as he could. "Why you ..."

Junhyung walked over to him. "Don't talk about my girlfriend like that."

Then, mustering all his strength into his fist, he slammed it across Soohyun's face. He smashed into the counter and slid to the floor.

Junhyung collapsed. "Oppa!" Mihi ran to him.

"Sorry ... about your ... house ..." he muttered, his eyelids flickering.

"It's fine, oppa, as long as everyone gets out of this alive," Mihi whispered, brushing away strands of hair from his bloody face.

Junhyung smiled slightly as his eyes began to close. He was just so tired ...

Suddenly, something began to move. Mihi looked up and screamed in shock. 

Soohyun spat out some blood. He was very shaky, but he was still able to move. "You can't stop me that easily," he snarled. "And now your little boyfriend is unconscious, I'm going to kill you."

Mihi scrambled backwards until her back hit the wall. Junhyung heard this and tried to move. "No ... ... I can't ... Mihi ..." he out.

Soohyun grabbed the kitchen knife stuck on the cupboard and yanked it out. He slowly advanced upon Mihi, who closed her eyes tightly and waited for the pain to come.

But none came. Instead, she heard a yell.

Her eyes flew open and she gasped. "D-Dongho?!"

Dongho had appeared and thrown himself at Soohyun. The two were fighting over the knife.

"Dongho, what the are you doing?" Soohyun growled, attempting to kick him away.

"You're not going to do this, Soohyun hyung," Dongho yelled back. "I won't let you hurt her. I won't let you hurt anyone!"

"You , don't think you'll get away with this! I'll get you once I kill off this !" Soohyun knocked Dongho hard on the side of the head with the handle of the knife and shoved him away.

Soohyun advanced upon Mihi again, but not before another sound cut through the air.

Everyone froze. Were those GUNS Mihi heard?

"This is police! Freeze!" Someone yelled from outside.

To Mihi's shock, the kitchen door to the backyard burst open and police came flooding in. "Drop the weapon and put your hands up! Now!" They yelled.

Soohyun swore and dropped the knife. Police pounced on him and drew out handcuffs. One policeman turned to Mihi. "Miss, are you alright?"

Mihi nodded slowly. "What ... but how ..." felt dry.

"Don't worry, we know about everything," the policeman said kindly to her, gently patting her shoulder. "The young lady who informed us about this attack explained how these gangs were targeting you and your friends." He looked over at the unconscious figure of Junhyung on the ground. "Well, these boys sure put up a fight for you. You have good friends, miss."

Mihi nodded again, still unable to sink in what had happened. "O ... okay ..."

"Hey, what the ?" Soohyun spat as police hauled him to his feet and shoving him outside. "Those other bastards are gangsters too! Arrest them too!"

"Yeah, right!" The policemen scoffed. "The lady told us, they're just innocent kids. Why should we believe anything you have to say?"

"WHAT THE HELL? NO, WAIT A SECOND --" Soohyun yelled as they took him away.

Dongho grinned weakly. "Are you alright, M-Mihi?"

"Yes, but ... how did you? Why? I mean ..." Mihi's head buzzed with questions. "I mean, who was ... who was the lady that tipped them off? And lied about oppa and the other's identity?"

Dongho gingerly felt the large bruise on his head and winced in pain. "It was ... that Yunha chick ..."

Mihi's eyes opened wide. "WHAT?"