Battles Part 2

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

Sorry this took so long, guys. My laptop decided to be a and delete this window while I was doing other stuff.

Okay, so it wasn't ENTIRELY my laptop's fault. Maybe I was fiddling with another window and ACCIDENTALLY deleted this one....

Okay, so it wasn't my laptop's fault at all. I was the one being a here. Which is funny, because I don't HAVE one.

Um, yeah. Anyway, I seriously wanna get this over with. Now, I am SUPER happy and blessed that you guys have been following this story for so long, especially since the first fanfic was my VERY FIRST EVAR on this site.

I am just so teary-eyed right now thinking of you all faithfully following me. And I DO recognize some of your usernames too. This goes out to all those readers who pretty much subscribe to basically all the stories I write, even if they're crappy. I KNOW YOU AND LOVE YOU.

But to be honest, i really dislike this story right now.

I mean, it has precious memories and all, but my writing style has evolved past this a while ago (I think it really started to change after "Battlefield of Beasts and Blood" or "Tales of the Red Lion" -- kudos to any of y'all who actually know those stories I wrote), so it really irritates me to write like this again.

Don't worry, I'll try to not write it crappily and just get this motherer finished with already, so thanks again to you all ^^

*********************************************************

Junhyung managed to sock Soohyun square in the jaw. The gangster staggered away, clutching his jaw and muffling his yells of pain. 

He quickly ducked down -- Jonghyun stepped on his back and used the leverage to soar through the air and tackle Sunggyu. The two fell to the ground, smashing into the table with enough force to snap one of the wooden legs. The entire table tilted and crashed to the floor.

Soohyun spat blood out from the corner of his mouth and wiped his lips. "You little er ... you really think you can beat me? Huh? I'm the leader of U-KISS, your ing is gonna get kicked!"

Junhyung just smirked at his bravado. "Save the for your . In case you haven't noticed, you don't look all that hot either."

Soohyun growled dangerously at him. A loud sound made the two gangsters turn their heads to see Jonghyun and Sunggyu disappearing from the kitchen in a whirlwind of fists and blood, snarling at each other like wild animals.

Junhyung managed to catch him off guard by feinting to the left and then tossed him to the ground. Without giving him a chance to catch his breath, he quickly kicked him as hard as he could into the stomach.

"Yeah? How's that, er!" Junhyung shouted, trying to ignore his own painful wounds. His breathing was short and ragged, but he could feel the strength still in his fists. He could go all day.

"Heh." Junhyung's eyes widened at that smirk. Before he could get out of the way, Soohyun found a plate and smashed it directly onto Junhyung's leg.

"AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" Junhyung felt the shards of broken kitchenware sink into his leg. Soohyun laughed and, without a single trace of mercy, smashed his fist against the shards, driving them further into his leg.

An almost pitiful cry escaped from his throat. Junhyung managed to land a punch of Soohyun and push him away. Soohyun just laughed, taking his time to rub the new bruise and get up onto his feet.

Junhyung felt his energy sapping away. Shuddering, he slowly sank down to the ground. Gritting his teeth, he reminded himself that his beloved girlfriend, his baby, was watching. He couldn't look weak -- he had to win, he had to. Without making a sound, he yanked the broken shards out of his leg. Blood was gushing from the new wound, staining his jeans red.

"Look how pathetic you are, Yong Junhyung. Who's on the ground now?" Soohyun laughed above his head.

"Shut the up," Junhyung snarled, getting to his feet. The second he did, he felt a sharp pain in his leg and he collapsed once again. Soohyun's laughter rang in his ears, making his blood boil.

Dammit, I can't let go! Not like this! I need to be here to protect Mihi! This can't be as painful as the wound I got fighting Jaejoong....for 's sakes, that bastard practically broke my arm!

But he knew this was different. The cuts had gone too deep, right into the muscle. His leg was busted for now.

Gripping the edge of the fallen table, he managed to shakily get up, leaning heavily on his left leg and trying not to move the other as much as possible.

"Look at you!" Soohyun sneered. "You can't even stand up properly! What a WASTE!"

Something like a fist connected to the side of Junhyung's head, and stars exploded in his vision. Soohyun sank his fist deep into Junhyung's stomach.

Junhyung coughed out the blood and tried to stay up, but with one good kick and shove, Soohyun had him back on the ground. The bastard even had the nerve to step on his face. 

"Pathetic. What a whiny, weak little loser you are. You call yourself a gangster? You can't even protect yourself, let alone protect others!" He scoffed.

"B-BE QUIET!!" Someone yelled.

Junhyung's half-closed eyes shot wide open. Mihi?!

The young girl was straining against the knife that pinned her to the cupboard, desperately trying to free herself. All the while, she glared at Soohyun with all the strength and anger she could muster, even through her terrified expression. "Oppa is not -- is NOT weak! He....Junhyung oppa is strong. The strongest. The best gangster ever. He can beat you. He WILL beat you."

Soohyun stared at her for a long time, his face darkening. "You really wanna learn how to shut your mouth, girl?" He hissed.

Junhyung felt panic overtake him, and he writhed in the ground, trying to get enough energy to stand back up. "You ! DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!!! IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON MIHI, I WILL ING KILL YOUR !!!"

Soohyun ignored him. What was the use of paying attention to a guy on the ground anyway?

Junhyung couldn't move a muscle in his body. He stared with horror as Soohyun slowly advanced upon his precious, unprotected girlfriend.

*****************************

Kibum took several steps backward, pressing a hand to his nose to try and stop the bleeding.

Doojoon felt his head spin. He used his shirt sleeve to wipe away as much blood as possible, but he knew it was no use. Even shallow wounds above the eye bleeds profusely. Where did he read that from? A manga?

It didn't matter. What was important was that Aeyoung said she would break up with him if he died. Which meant he definitely could NOT die.

"Aeyoung, I'm coming, okay?" Doojoon called.

"WATCH OUT!!!" CAP yelled. Doojoon quickly ducked, as Dongwoo came crashing over near him. CAP hurtled past Beast's leader without another thought.

"Why, you little....." Kibum swung at him with the brass knuckles again. Doojoon deflected the blow and brought his knee up. It landed right in Kibum's ribcage, but also made him a perfect target. Those brass torture devices connected with his head again.

An explosion of pain crept up in Doojoon's skull once more. He sunk down to his knees, watching through half-blinded eyes as the blood stained the carpet. Oh , that didn't look like it was going to get off easily.

"DOOJOON!!!" Aeyoung screamed.

Doojoon heard her and rolled away, just in time, as Kibum's brass-covered fist hit the air where his face was a second ago.

"DOOJOON, YOUR RIGHT!" 

He quickly ducked and swerved to the left. A little smile appeared on his face. He may be half-blind, but he had his girlfriend. She could be his eyes.

"LEFT, DOOJOON! LEFT!!!"

Kibum snarled in anger when he failed to hit Doojoon again.

"HE'S IN FRONT!"

Doojoon slipped to the side and came back, barrelling into Kibum and punching him right in the face. 

"You little.....son of a...." Kibum managed to cough out. Doojoon could see through his blurry, red-tinted vision Kibum standing up.....and walking away from him.

"What are you --" Doojoon's voice trailed off when he realized where he was going. "NO!!! NO!!!"

Kibum was heading towards Aeyoung, who was currently trapped in a corner between the living room and the hallway. Her eyes widened. "Y-you....don't you DARE come closer, you er!"

Kibum smirked. "Little ladies like you need to learn to keep your ing mouths shut."

Doojoon raced forwards, a few seconds too late. Kibum punched Aeyoung across the face. She smacked her head hard against the wall in retaliation and slowly slid to the ground, unmoving.

"YOU !!"

Rage filled Doojoon. He was going to get Kibum. He hasn't been this angry for ages. The last time he's ever been in such a passionate rage was when Yunho kidnapped her, and when he thought she was cheating on him last year.

He was going to get Kibum for this. He was going to KILL him.

********************************************

Yoseob ran into the room, which he vaguely recognized as Mihi's. But that wasn't important.

Haruhi was struggling to push Kevin away. "No -- no -- g-get away from m-me!!" She choked out.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" Yoseob yanked Kevin by the hair, spun him around, and punched him right across the face. He grabbed Haruhi.

"Haruhi, listen! Get downstairs and get out of here, okay? Run away, get back home, call for help! I don't know, just escape! Please!"

"Y-Yoseob, I can't --" Haruhi swallowed her fear. "I can't just -- leave you here --"

"Yes, you can!" Yoseob said fiercely, cupping her face. "Please, Haruhi, I'm begging you. I'll survive, alright? So will L. Joe. We'll ALL make it out alive. Just, please, leave. Get out while you still can!"

"Aww, isn't this sweet?" Kevin singsonged. "I just LOVE to see a cute romance dissolve and die."

Yoseob pushed Haruhi behind him. "I'm gonna kill you, you bastard."

"Hah, I'd like to see you try." They threw themselves at each other. Yoseob kicked and punched as hard as he could, his anger barely making him understand what he's doing. All he knew was there was a very satisfying grunt of pain whenever his feet or hands connected with something.

Unfortunately, Kevin's blows hit him just as hard. It was all a matter of who could stay up the longest.

"Y-YOSEOB, LOOK OUT!" Haruhi's timid voice squeaked as loud as she could. Yoseob froze and suddenly dropped down, and just as well.

Kevin yelled in pain as something smashed into his face. He clutched the right side of his head and howled. Yoseob's eyes widened as he realized it was glass.

Haruhi had thrown a glass figurine at him.

Yoseob turned to stare at his pink-headed girlfriend. "Haruhi, you're AMAZING!"

She blushed. "I-I just -- LOOK OUT!"

Yoseob ducked once more as Kevin swung at him. His right side of his face was covered with shallow, bleeding cuts.

"Not so cute now, are we?" Yoseob retorted.

" off!" Kevin snapped, and Yoseob smirked. He must have hit a nerve. 

The two began to duke it out. When Yoseob heard Haruhi's warning again, he instinctively jumped to the floor, prepared for Kevin to take another smash to the face.

Unfortunately, they weren't so lucky this time. Expecting it, Kevin caught it in his hands and laughed as he held up a little photo frame. "Aww, look at this. A picture of you and your little girlfriends all together! Isn't this sweet, pinky?" He held up the photo. Yoseob could see Haruhi, Mihi, and Aeyoung with their arms around each other, smiling and laughing for the camera.

Before Yoseob could get up, Kevin kicked him in the face and then placed his foot on his back, so Yoseob couldn't move. Growling, he attempted to scrape at his leg -- maybe rip it in half if he was luck -- but Kevin kicked his hand out of the way and almost broke his fingers.

"Oh, you look so CUTE here, pinky .... completely unlike the scared expression you have now." He looked up at Haruhi, was trembling and pressing herself against the wall.

"Such a shame...." Kevin sighed. "I was hoping I could have some fun with you, and you're just so cute....unfortunately, I don't like girls who throw things at me."

And with that, he whipped the photo frame at a deadly speed right at Haruhi.

Yoseob's eyes widened. "NO --"

Haruhi tried to cover her face, but didn't quite make it. The frame smashed into her, and she collapsed onto the bed, muffling her sobs as much as she could and pressing her hands against the wound.

"YOU !!" Yoseob screamed in pure rage. "YOU !!!"

Kevin just laughed, and, kicking Yoseob to the side, approached Haruhi. "Aww, are you hurt already, sweetheart? Such a shame..."

Yoseob jumped to his feet. "I will KILL YOU!!!" He rushed at Kevin before he could do anything else.

***************************************

"Are you worried about your little girlfriend?" L commented lazily as Kikwang tried to remember how to breathe. "I'm sure she's dead already. Along with those two little losers who went after her."

"Shut....UP...." Kikwang growled. He could barely speak properly through his mouth full of blood. He was waiting for his chance to make his last move, but so far all he could do was attempt to hit L and get his promptly trashed as a result.

L grabbed him by the hair and threw him against the floor. "Ugh, you're so pathetic now, and to think I used to look up to you once....."

Kikwang didn't answer. He saw stars and spots dancing around his vision, and a dull aching pain was traveling throughout his entire body.

"You know, you were once called the biggest player in all of Seoul. Girls fell over themselves to get to you. I looked up to you for that -- as a player myself, you can understand, can't you?"

Kikwang just smirked silently to himself. He almost forgot that was what he once was, a cold-hearted and flirtatious player. Before Mihi came and changed everyone. And when Sookjoo came and changed HIM.

"Now look at you. Weak. Broken. All because of that girl." There was disgust evident in his voice. "She did this to you. She changed you from a man I looked up to and turned you into a......a weakling."

Kikwang started to snicker quietly to himself. L kicked him hard. "Are you LAUGHING?" He hissed, as Kikwang coughed and gasped for breath.

"See, that's.....where you're....wrong...." Kikwang muttered, slowly and gingerly standing up. He softly probed his right hand and winced. Yup. Broken, all right. But it was the best he could do right now.

"What?" L just stared at him, too confused to react.

"You're....wrong......falling in love.....didn't make me.....weak.....it made me......STRONG." Kikwang brought his head up, and made sure L could see his eyes. See the fire and energy in his eyes. "And I'll SHOW YOU."

**********************************************

"HANA, GET THE OUT OF HERE!!!"

"DON'T YOU SWEAR AT ME, SON DONGWOON!!!" Hana's shrill, panicky voice cut through his pain. Strangely enough, just hearing her speaking, still alive, made warmth flow into his body. "JUST HOLD ON, OKAY?"

"NO!!! GET THE HELL OUT!!!"

"Stop ignoring us, er!" Xander caught him by surprise and nailed him in the back. Dongwoon quickly grabbed his arm and yanked him over his shoulder, making him crash into Woohyun.

"Ouch! ! Watch where you're going!" Woohyun snapped, disentangling himself from Xander.

"EXCUSE ME?" Xander huffed, spitting out blood. "Well, I'M SORRY, Mister Phsyics, it's kinda hard to change directions in midair."

"Why, you little...." Woohyun growled. "Don't get all cocky because we hired you for a job! If you got a problem, then say it!"

"I will, you ! I'm sick of working with you losers!"

"WHAT WAS THAT? It's not like it's all ing peaches and cream for me too, you know! You U-KISS s make me SICK!"

"Oh, yeah? What was the point for us coming here anyway, huh? A waste of time if you ing ask me! You couldn't beat Beast before, why try now?"

Xander went too far. WHAM. Woohyun socked him in the jaw.

"You bastard!" Xander punched him across the face. The two snarled and fell upon each other, pulling hair and screeching and kicking like girls.

Dongwoon just stood there, pretty much dumbfounded. Was he supposed to take this chance to grab Hana and escape? Or should he knock them out while he had the chance?

He looked over. Hana was feeling her way towards the house, squinting her eyes to try and see. Hopefully she would get away. What did she want to find anyway?

"WAIT! HOLD ON A SECOND!!!" Woohyun yelled. "This isn't the time! We have to ing kill this bastard!"

"Che, fine!" Xander muttered. "But when we're done with him, I'm killing your ."

"Ah, ," Dongwoon muttered. Good luck gone.

He raised his fists and waited for an opening. Before they could attack, he heard Hana yell out, "AH-HA!!!"

And then he realized what she had been looking for.

*********************************

Aecha appeared, and before Eli could turn around to understand what was happening, she brought something down upon his head with a furious cry.

A lamp. A desk lamp, to be precise.

Hyunseung's eyes widened. Kim Aecha just smashed a ing LAMP over a gangster's head.

Eli staggered away, blood dripping from his new wound, and Hyunseung punched him in the face, smashing him against the wall.

"Quick, get out of here!" Hyunseung muttered, feeling a sharp pain in a spot near his temple every time he spoke. "He's stunned, but he won't be that way for long."

"Are you kidding me?" Aecha scowled, holding up the lamp like a baseball bat. "You have a ing concussion, I'm not gonna run away and leave you like this!"

"It's hardly the time for chivalry."

"It's hardly the time to be a ist pig either. Women can fight too, you know."

The two glared at each other, but Hyunseung stopped when he realized extra strain on his eyes were making his head hurt more. "Whatever. Die if you want."

"Oh, please. I won't die. Now hurry up and kill this guy, I have to make sure unnie is okay."

Hyunseung felt a smile appear on his face. "You called her 'unnie'."

A dull flush swept over Aecha's face. "Shut the up."

Eli growled and got to his feet. "So, the little chick wants to die too, huh?"

Aecha responded with the middle finger. Yup, she was definitely related to Aeyoung.

"Fine, this is how it'll go," Hyunseung muttered to her. "I attack him and bring him to a good position. You come up behind. One good hit to the head with that lamp again and he'll be down for the count. We just gotta time it right, okay?"

"Got it." Aecha said, looking grim and serious. She backed away to safety, keeping a firm grip on the lamp head just in case.

Hyunseung cracked his knuckles -- something he hasn't done since his old gangster days before Mihi arrived. "Alright, Eli. Let's roll."

*************************************

The final part for the battle will be next chapter. Sorry for dragging on the suspense. I wrote this with freaking godspeed typing, so tell me if there's any name-mistakes like last chap.

The story will finish in one or two chappies ^^