Family Ties

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

"Aeyoung-ah, w-wait up....." I stumbled and tripped all over the place as Aeyoung stormed up ahead, moving so fast down the street she was practically speedwalking.

"I can't BELIEVE her!" Aeyoung snarled. I had never seen her look so mad. She was LIVID. Her hands were clenched into tight fists, and her scar was a blazing red against her skin. She was so furious her hair was practically twisting into snakes.

"When I get my hands on that --"

"Aeyoung-ah!" I said in shock. To call her own sister that!"

Aeyoung rounded on me. "DON'T STICK UP FOR HER, MIHI-AH!!! I know you are a kind, selfless person, but there are some things I just CAN'T TOLERATE, and that is when someone s with my friends. And I don't give a if she's my sister, I will still give her a piece of my mind!"

I tried to catch up with her, but she was too fast. I stared after her, helpless.

"Mihi-ah, baby!" Junhyung caught up with me.

"What am I going to do, oppa?" I said miserably. "Aeyoung-ah is so mad at Aecha."

"Who cares about that little ?" Junhyung snorted. "A little smack is exactly what she deserves, writing that . She was in the same crowd as Kwon Yunha, U-KISS, and Infinite, babe, how can you even think of trying to protect her."

I felt tears threaten to fill my eyes -- I blinked hard to get rid of the burning sensation. "Because she's Aeyoung-ah's sister. They're a family. This isn't how a family should behave."

Junhyung had an unreadable expression on his face as he softly my hair. Finally, he pulled me into a hug. I immediately felt better pressed against his broad, firm chest.

"Alright, do what you need to do. But if I see you get in any sort of danger, I'm pulling you out of there and you're sleeping over at Haruhi's place, understand?"

"I understand, oppa. Thank you." I leaned up onto my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

Doojoon ran up to us. "Has Aeyoung-ah already gone ahead?" He asked breathlessly, before sprinting down the street without waiting for our answer.

Haruhi and Yoseob came up next. "Oh no, she's going to kill Aecha," Haruhi sighed, gasping for breath and clutching a stitch in her side.

"Climb up, princess, I'll carry you." Yoseob grinned and bent down. Haruhi giggled and immediately wrapped her arms around him. Yoseob lifted her up as though she weighed nothing and sprinted down the street after Doojoon.

Kikwang and Sookjoo appeared, holding hands. "It's hard holding hands while running, did you know that?" Kikwang huffed as he passed by without even slowing down.

Next came Dongwoon and Hana. "Hurry up, guys, before the show starts without you!" Dongwoon grinned as he dashed past. Hana rolled her eyes and slowed down to a walk, looking out of breath, but Dongwoon grabbed her wrist and pulled her along. She reluctantly went back to a jog.

Finally came Hyunseung, walking and not looking the least bit interested in the drama that was to come. "You two better hurry, if you don't want to miss the show," he said breezily, sauntering by with his hands in his pockets.

"Come on, babe, let's go before those two sisters kill each other." Junhyung said. We broke into a run, passing Hyunseung (who waved lazily at us) and dashed down the street.

Being horrible at phsyical exercise, I quickly lost breath and slowed down to a walk. "Keep going, oppa, I'll be there soon," I gasped weakly.

Junhyung rolled his eyes and smirked. He appeared by my side, and without wasting a second, grabbed my waist and pulled me up bridal-style into his arms, then took off running again.

"O-oppa, it's fine, put me down!" I squeaked in embarrassment.

"It's fine, you don't weigh a thing." Junhyung grinned. "You should eat more, babe, you're too light."

When we finally reached the house, it looked rather formidable. The door was open.

When I entered the house, everyone was crowded in the foyer, looking excited and in some cases (i.e. Haruhi, Sookjoo, and Doojoon) worried. I knew what was going on before I even entered the house -- the screams and cussings could be heard halfway down the block.

I pushed my way to the front of the crowd, and in the middle of the living room stood Aeyoung and Aecha, both red-faced and looking uncannily alike, screaming into each other's faces about ten feet apart.

The words were so loud and merged together, that I could barely understand. However, I could catch snippets of it.

" -- CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TURNED OUT THIS WAY -- "

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME --"

" -- HANGING AROUND GANGSTERS, ARE YOU ING CRAZY -- "

" -- NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, YOU -- "

"Guys, stop!" I yelled, but they ignored me and continued swearing at each other. I had a feeling it would come down to a fistfight soon, and I was NOT prepared for that to break out in my house.

"STOP!!!" I yelled even louder, but they couldn't hear me.

"They can't hear me," I said desperately to the others. No one else seemed keen to help -- actually, the boys looked pretty excited about the whole thing, except for Doojoon who looked ready to throw himself in front of Aeyoung at any moment.

I turned to the only sane person -- Hyunseung. "Seungie....."

He nodded. "Leave it to me, Minnie." He disappeared from the crowd, and I waited anxiously for him to help.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise that echoed from the kitchen, causing Aeyoung and Aecha to stop yelling for a moment. Hyunseng had the blender, and judging from the incredibly loud noises it was making, he had thrown some forks and spoons inside it before turning on the switch.

After a few seconds where Aeyoung and Aecha were too busy blocking out the sound by putting their hands over their ears to remember they wanted to kill each other, Hyunseung finally turned it off, and the racket ceased. There was an odd ringing inside the house now.

"T-thanks, Hyunseung oppa," I stammered shakily (my ears were still ringing) before turning back to the sisters, who were looking mutinous again.

"G-guys, there has to be a better way to work this out --"

"You stay out of this!" Aecha snapped at me. "This is family matters!"

"Don't you talk about my girlfriend like that!" Junhyung immediately fired up.

"Don't talk to my best friend that way!" Aeyoung yelled as well. "And it IS her business! That you spray-painted onto the lockers was about HER! What did SHE ever do to you? It's only her kindness that lets you STAY here in the first place, otherwise I'd have kicked you out onto the streets the second you parked your trashy in this house!"

"Why do you care what I do anyways?" Aecha yelled back. "You never cared about what I did! You never BOTHERED!"

"That was BEFORE you starting ing with the wrong crowd!" Aeyoung's scar was a bright scarlet red. "Do you KNOW who those people are? They're GANGSTERS, Aecha, GANGSTERS!!! This isn't just those stupid delinquents you liked to back in middle school, these guys are the same kind of people that killed Uncle!"

"SO WHAT?" Aecha screamed at her, pointing wildly at Beast. "And THEY aren't?"

"They're different!" Aeyoung snarled defensively. "They would never hurt someone else for no reason!"

"HA!!!" Aecha started to laugh, sounding quite delirious. "LISTEN TO YOURSELF, UNNIE!!! A GANGSTER BEING 'DIFFERENT'?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THEM LIKE WE DO, SO DON'T YOU TALK !!!"

"OH, YEAH? WELL, WAS THAT YOUR OPINION BEFORE OR AFTER YOU STARTED SLEEPING WITH THEM, HUH?"

She had gone too far. With a loud SMACK, Aeyoung had stepped forward and slapped Aecha across the face.

"Whoooooaaaa!!!" Dongwoon gasped under his breath.

"The episode's !" Kikwang whispered back, then hissed "Ouch!" when Sookjoo jabbed him hard in the ribs to shut him up.

Judging from the expression of the sisters' faces, neither was expecting the smack. Aecha looked confused and stunned, while Aeyoung's face was filled with a sort of shocked disbelief, as though she couldn't believe she actually did it.

There was a long, tense silence in the room. Then suddenly Aecha's eyes filled with tears and she ran away. We listened to her stumble up the steps and then slam the door to her room shut.

Aeyoung slowly slid onto her knees.

"Aeyoung-ah!" Doojoon ran forward. "Are you alright?"

Aeyoung shook her head, still looking shocked. She stared at the hand she smacked Aecha with, which was trembling slightly, looking horrified.

"Aeyoung-ah?" I whispered. "Aeyoung......"

She slowly looked up at me, and I was shocked to see her own eyes were filled with tears. Kim Aeyoung, THE Kim Aeyoung, who was so strong and never cried in front of me before.

"That was the first time........" she whispered, her hands shaking hard. "That was the first time.........I ever.......hit my......s-sister......."

Doojoon gently took hold of her hand and kissed it. He pulled her into a hug and rocked her back and forth.

"What happened to you two, Aeyoung-ah?" Haruhi said sadly. "Why do you two hate each other so much?"

"I don't know myself.........." Aeyoung said in-between deep, shaky breaths. "We used to be so close. We were b-best friends.

"We........lived in the poorest parts of Seoul. The middle school we went to was a trashy place filled with idiots and delinquents and the kind of people you don't want to be associated with. But it was okay, living there. Even with our ty, gambling drunkards for parents......it was okay. Because.....we were together, Aecha and I. We were still alive, together, and that was enough for us. We were......happy.

"But then..........."

*********************************

Whoooo, another cliff hanger XD

Yeah, so you guys hate me. And I just recently got into Infinite, so now I'm all "AWWW , why did I have to make these cuties the bad guys?" LOL XD