War

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

"Let me go! Let GO!!!" I shrieked, wildly flailing and struggling as best as I could.

Sungyeol gripped my shoulders so hard the bones began to make loud cracking noises. I winced at the pain. "Be quiet if you know what's good for you, girl," he warned. "If you be nice, we won't hurt you....much."

Laughing at my horrified expression, he dragged me down to the living room.

"Haruhi-ah!" I gasped. Haruhi was in the room as well, under the guard of Sungjong and Kevin.

"M-Mihi...." she whispered shakily, trembling from head to toe. "W-what happened.....h-how did....?"

"Be quiet," Sungyeol snapped at her, making her let out a tiny little terrified squeak and flinch. 

"Aww, don't be so mean, hyung," Sungjong said with a giggle, lightly petting Haruhi's pink hair. "She's so cute. Hey, can I keep her when we're done? I never got a chance last year since Junsu hyung was all over her."

"Unfair, I had my eyes on her first," Kevin whined. Tears filled Haruhi's eyes, and I desperately wanted to run over to her and protect her as best as I could. But Sungyeol had a strong grip on me still, and I couldn't move an inch.

"You s! Let me go!"

I looked up to see Aeyoung and Aecha being led in, as usual struggling, fighting, and swearing at their captors with as much disgust and hate as they could fill in their voices.

"Over here, little princess," Eli said mockingly to Aecha, making her scowl at him and flip him the middle finger. " off!"

"Ouch, are these two sisters?" Dongwoo laughed. "Both feisty, eh?"

" you, dickhead!" The sisters yelled in unison.

Dongwoo just laughed even harder. "Man, these two are hilarious!"

"Shut it, fool. Where are the others?"

"I got this girl and her friend. They were trying to make a break for it." Woohyun announced, dragging in Sookjoo and Hana.

Xander suddenly giggled. "Hey, can I keep this one? I like her looks. She's pretty cute under those glasses." He pointed at Hana.

I felt so terrible. Hana was just trying to help us out. She didn't deserve to be caught up in this mess. And I saw her face, frozen and terrified, completely unlike her usual cool, aloof attitude. She knew that smart-talking wouldn't get her out of this alive.

"W-what are you planning to do to us?" I whispered.

Sunggyu smiled at me and gently placed a hand under my chin. I shivered at his touch. "Relax, princess. We aren't going to hurt you. We just need to hold you as hostages so we can get our revenge on Beast and all their allies."

"Wait, if you think about it...." Soohyun suddenly interrupted, his eyes gleaming. "Wouldn't it be a lot easier to exact our revenge if we just destroy what they care about most? As in, their precious little girlfriends?"

I gulped. Sookjoo looked terrified.

"Don't you ing DARE!" Aeyoung spat out. "When Doojoon comes here, he's going to make you wish you were never born from your of a mother's WOMB!!!"

Kibum snickered. "She's got one heck of a mouth on her."

"Back off, I saw her first," Dongwoo said with a playful shove at the gangster.

"Now, now, there's no need to harm the poor ladies," Sunggyu said kindly, placing an arm over my shoulder. "But don't worry, Soohyun, my friend. If you aren't satisfied with Beast's injuries after we're done...." he gave a low laugh, his fingers digging into my shoulder painfully. "....You're free to do what you wish to the girls."

My brain was spinning. This was DANGEROUS. We may not have as much enemies as we did last year, but UKISS were definitely evil. They weren't thinking twice about hurting us. At least, most of them.

I stared past the evil men, past them all. I stared at the one person huddled in the shadows, away from everyone else.

Dongho stared back at me, panic and guilty fear evident all over his face.

I stared hard at him, and mouthed out the words

Save us. Please.

**************************************************************

We didn't have to wait long. Only a few minutes later, we heard the front door smashing open, and Beast came tumbling in, followed by SHINee and Teen Top.

"Let go of her, you ers!" Junhyung snarled, catching sight of me.

"I don't think so," Soohyun sneered. "GO!"

Instantly, they pounced. It was pure bedlam. Paintings were ripped from the walls, the table smashing as someone flew into it. Someone -- I couldn't tell through all the chaos -- was using a lamp as a weapon.

My house was being ripped apart. But that didn't matter right now. What mattered was that we were all in danger.

"Oppa!" I screamed desperately. "Oppa --"

A hand covered my mouth, cutting off my next words. "Oh, no you don't!" Soohyun hissed. "You're coming with us."

Sunggyu grabbed my other arm, and the two forcibly dragged me out of the living room and towards the kitchen.

I struggled and kicked, and Soohyun sighed in irritation. "Stop that."

Then his hand struck me hard across the face.

I staggered, my body going limp. Stars swam in front of my vision, and tears filled my eyes at the terrible pain smarting on my cheek. I could taste blood in my mouth.

"There we go, good girl."

"Hey, don't hurt the goods yet, Soohyun," Sunggyu chuckled. "Not until we get what we want from it."

I shivered, fear paralyzing me almost as much as the pain. Oh god. We were in a kitchen. A kitchen with knives and items that could potentially harm my oppa.

"MIHI!!!" Junhyung roared, rushing into the room with fury in his eyes.

"O-oppa, don't! R-run...." I choked out.

"Be quiet," Soohyun ordered me, before turning back to stare calmly at Junhyung. "So. We have your girlfriend, and we want to destroy you. I don't think you need any degrees or diplomas to do the math here."

Junhyung gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. He could see his couple ring hanging on my fingers. "Don't you ing DARE threaten me using my own girlfriend as blackmail! You hear me?"

"Oppa, please...." I begged softly, giving out a slight cry when Sunggyu tugged hard on my hair. "Ssh, ssh, be a good girl," he crooned.

Tears streamed down my face, and I frantically shook my head at Junhyung until Sunggyu had to give my hair another hard yank.

Junhyung's eyes flickered frantically from me to Soohyun to Sunggyu and back. Dammit, what should I do? What CAN I do? They want to send me to hell, and they have Mihi.....!

*************************************************************************

Doojoon found Aeyoung being dragged out of the living room. Growling, he chased after them. "STOP!!"

"Whoops, looks like we have to stop." Dongwoo said, laughing. Kibum rolled his eyes. "Honestly, are you ever serious?"

"Sure I am!"

"Let go of my girlfriend, you BASTARDS!!!" Doojoon growled.

"Or what?" Dongwoo challenged. "It's two on one!"

"Oh, no it's not!" CAP appeared, glaring at them all. "Now we have an even fight, ers."

"So you think," Kibum said softly, before suddenly launching himself, his fist aimed for Doojoon's face.

******************************************************

"Where is she?" Yoseob panted, looking around in panic. He grabbed Taemin by the shoulders, hard. "Where is Haruhi?"

"Ouch, quit that -- I don't know!"

Chunji suddenly looked up and froze. He saw a flash of pink hair. "OVER THERE!!!"

Yoseob and Taemin glanced at each other for a split second, before running after Chunji upstairs. Yoseob had to duck underneath Onew's fists, and nearly got hit as someone crashed into a wall. He was pretty certain plates were being thrown too.

"HARUHI!!!" He yelled out. "I'M COMING!!! DON'T WORRY, I'LL SAVE YOU, I'M COMING!!!"

***************************************

Kikwang stumbled backwards as L smashed his fist into his stomach. Spitting out a small amount of blood, he kicked him hard to get him out of the way.

"SOOKJOO!!!" He called out in panic. "SOOKJOO, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Oppa! I'm here!" She called out from somewhere in the distance.

Kikwang tried to run over there, but L immediately got up and blocked him. Kikwang grinded his teeth together. "Dammit...."

"Don't worry, Kikwang! Handle things here!" Changjo and Ricky took off towards the sound of her voice.

"Che, fine." Kikwang turned back to L. "It won't take me five seconds to trash you."

**************************************************

Dongwoon didn't know why he cared so much. Was it because she was also part of their circle of friends?

But when he heard her terrified scream out in the backyard, why did he feel like running over there and ripping out those bastards' throats with his bare hands?

"Hana!" He roared, racing to the back door and nearly colliding with a passing Jonghyun.

"Where the hell did Junhyung go?" He demanded.

"I don't know, look for hyung somewhere!" Dongwoon answered back frantically, racing towards the door and throwing it open. He quickly dodged backwards, narrowly missing a bowl as it shattered against the wall close to his head.

"Aww, and I thought you might actually get hit," Xander scoffed. "Hey, Woohyun, pass me another one."

"Sure," Woohyun smirked, tossing another dishware to the gangster, one hand still firmly planted in a fistful of Hana's hair. Her glasses had been thrown off her face somewhere in the glass, most likely because they broke. Dongwoon could even see shallow cuts around her cheeks where the lens must have sliced.

"Take your hands off of Hana," he growled.

**************************************************************

Hyunseung knew he didn't have time to be whining about this, but still......the others were ALL looking for their girlfriends or, in Dongwoon's case, potential love interest. And there he was, standing there in the middle of the living room as war raged around him.

He dodged as someone threw a vase over his head, thinking hard. Wait....there were six hostages. Six. One for each of us to go for. But who was the last one......

"Aecha!"

He suddenly ran upstairs. He knew they had dragged her there. He just knew it. He had to save Aeyoung's sister.

Just as he reached the foot of the stairs, he heard Eli's smooth voice say, "Oh, you came to see the show."

And then he felt something collide hard with his forehead, and he flew back down the stairs.