Showdown

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

"Yay!" I squealed, throwing my arms around a disgruntled Junhyung. "Now we can have ice cream!"

"You guys were amazing." Sookjoo told Kikwang excitedly. "I can't believe it! We completely sold out!"

Kikwang blushed bright red and mumbled it was nothing. Dongwoon and Hyunseung nudged him in the ribs and grinned. "Oh, shut up." He hissed.

"Whatever." Doojoon muttered. The boyfriends looked the most annoyed. "Can we go home now?"

"No, not until the ice cream." Aeyoung said stubbornly. "That's what this whole thing was for anyway."

Mrs. Hong arrived a few minutes later, looking confused and empty-handed.

"Where's the ice cream, Mrs. Hong?" Haruhi asked.

"It was the strangest thing." Mrs. Hong fluttered. "I was going to buy the ice cream when a few boys stopped me. They said they were your friends and that they would buy the ice cream for me! They told you to meet them at the back parking lot."

"Who were they?" Yoseob asked curiously.

"I don't know, they didn't leave a name. They just said they were your 'allies'. But, oh my goodness, they were incredibly good-looking! And such manners!"

Sookjoo rolled her eyes and popped her gum. "Yeah, whatever, mom. Come on, y'all." She beckoned, and we all followed her out of Beauty and out to the back parking lot.

"Who could they be?" Kikwang wondered aloud.

"Maybe it's Teen Top or SHINee!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah, that could be it." Dongwoon said. "But if it was SHINee, they probably ate all the ice cream already."

We walked out into the big, open back parking lot. It was closed in on all sides by tall cement walls, and packed with cars. No one was in sight.

"This is ridiculous." Doojoon muttered. "Where the hell are they?" He raised his voice. "YAH! Stop playing hide-and-seek, you brats!"

Then, there was a soft plopping noise near my feet. Everyone looks down.

A strawberry ice cream cone lay on the ground, having obviously been thrown from somewhere. The waffle cone stuck straight up, tilted slightly to one side, as the pink ice cream slowly melted in the sun.

"What the ?" Junhyung hissed anrgily. "YAH!!! STOP PLAYING THESE STUPID GAMES!!!"

Suddenly he froze, then ducked, as another ice cream cone, this one chocolate, was thrown from nowhere and narrowly missed Junhyung's head. It splattered onto the windshield of a fancy red sports car nearby.

"Okay, that wasn't funny!" Junhyung roared. "SHOW YOURSELF!!!"

There was a ghostly chuckle, and one by one boys began to reveal themselves from behind cars spread all over. We were completely surrounded by them. Several I recognized as members of the enemy rival gang Infinite, whom we battle last year. The others were a gang I didn't know, although I realized it must be the ruthless, cold-blooded gang U-KISS because I recognized one of its members immediately.

"Dongho-sshi!" I gasped. Dongho looked thoroughly miserable.

"Hmmm......" One boy looked thoughtful as he stared at me. "So.........THIS is the girl, maknae?" He looked me up and down and grinned. "She's pretty cute. At least you have taste."

"Shut UP, Kevin!" Dongho hissed.

A boy near my smirked. "Damn, she's prettier up close. What's your name, sweetheart?" He reached over and my arm.

Within seconds, Junhyung had grabbed the boy's arm in a deathly grip. But he wasn't alone. Dongho had also ran forwards and gripped the arm of the boy.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Dongho?" A boy nearby spoke angrily. He had a cool, smooth, and very dangerous voice. "Release Xander immediately."

Dongho did so grudgingly. "Shut up, Eli." He muttered, embarassed.

Junhyung released Xander as well, but only to move me out of the way. I clutched at Junhyung's shirt, terrified.

"What do you want, Sunggyu?" Doojoon adressed the Infinite member calmly, but dangerously. Aeyoung grabbed his arm, one of those rare moments where she actually showed her affection for her boyfriend.

"Nothing much." Sunggyu shrugged, his hands in his pockets and grinning easily. "Nothing short of revenge."

Yoseob put a hand in Haruhi's and it to calm her. Sookjoo looked terrified----this was her first meeting with true gangsters. Kikwang sidled over to her protectively, glaring at Kibum who just smirked back. When Kibum caught Sookjoo's eye and winked, Kikwang actually stepped forwards, his fist raised.

"Cool it, hyung." Dongwoon said quietly, blocking Kikwang with a hand to his chest. "We don't want to cause a scene."

Kikwang took a deep breath and nodded, moving back to his original position, never relaxing his guard.

"We don't want trouble, Infinite, U-KISS." Doojoon said to them. "Please leave us."

"Maybe we will." Woohyun said calmly. His eyes glittered malevolently. "Then again.............maybe we WON'T."

"Enough with the mind games." Junhyung cut in harshly, keeping a firm grip around me. "If you want a fight, tell us."

"We want a fight, Yong Junhyung." L said, smirking evilly. "Just not now."

"Then why don't you leave?" Yoseob asked quietly, but dangerously.

"Oh, we will. So calm yourself, blondie." Dongwoo said impatiently.

"Don't tell ME that, cherry-head!" Yoseob flared up immediately.

"We just wanted to pass you the message." Sungjong said calmly. "That we were back with U-KISS to get revenge on you soon."

"And why did you have to tell us that?" Hyunseung asked.

Sungyeol smirked. "So you can have a good chance to prepare yourselves with allies again before you lose."

That taunt stretched Beast almost to the breaking point-----it took everything in my power to stop Junhyung from charging Sungyeol.

"We'll be back." Soohyun smirked. "See you later, Beast......"

Laughing, they hopped off of cars and ran off.

"Sons of es!" Doojoon hissed. "Aeyoung-ah, don't blame me if I beat the out of them the next time I-------"

"I know, I know." Aeyoung interrupted, looking troubled. "Let's.........let's just go home, okay?"

They nodded and we slowly walked home. Halfway there, we encountered SHINee, who often escorted the girls and I around.

"Hey, ladies." Minho said cheerfully. He then saw the look on Beast's faces and grew serious. "What happened?"

"Infinite and U-KISS." Kikwang said darkly.

"What the hell is U-KISS doing around here?" Jonghyun demanded. "This is Seoul turf! Those outsiders don't have the right to be in this city!"

"Well, they are, and I don't know what we can do about it!" Junhyung said, frustrated. "They want revenge, Jonghyun, revenge for what we did to them last year!"

"We need to get allies again." Onew said seriously. "Can you inform Teen Top?"

"What? You're helping us?" Haruhi asked eagerly.

"No, we aren't!" Key interrupted, looking the tiniest bit gruff and embarassed. "It's our land and asses too that's gonna get whipped if Infinite and U-KISS have their way! We're just fighting for a common goal! Remember that!"

We laughed, relaxing slightly. We can do this/ I know it. We fought past some of the most powerful gangs in South Korea before. I knew we could get out of this safely again.