THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER UPDATE, SORRY!!! >_

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

Sorry guys, but this ain't an update.

I just want to let all my readers know that my mother has unleashed a new dictatorship ultimatum and I am currently BANNED FROM THE LAPTOP, KPOP, AND ASIANFANFICS. PROBABLY FOR LIFE.

Before you all go and shoot yourself (or me), I just want to remind you that I just wrote this, which means I am currently on Asianfanfics, which means I am gonna update no matter what.

I'll write on the iPad if I have to. But that'll probably take two hours in the dead of night with several goddamn autocorrections.

Anyway, I love you readers. Please be patient! Vote on my poll! I'll be back!

See, the problem is, I'm like a chronic liar. Whenever I feel like I'll get in trouble, I will lie to get out of the situation. Only problem is, my mother has like freaking ESP when it comes to her daughter, so I get caught and get in even more trouble anyway. It's a vicious cycle, which I am trying to break out of (not really).

So, I either have to write on the iPad at like 10 at night (something I am dreading, because it eats away at my Korean drama-watching time), or I have to pull some seriously sneaky asian ninja-fu to get on the computer.

Please support me! I'll come back! I promise!

Peace out

-PrincessBubbleTea ^^