We Need Men! Gorgeous Men!

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

It was a Saturday, which meant lots of people in the mall. However, today business seemed rather slow for Beauty and its workers.

"Business is slow." I sighed.

"Don't say it aloud, you'll jinx it." Aeyoung replied.

"There's nothing to do." Haruhi moaned, resting her pink head on the counter.

"Could we clean up?" Sookjoo suggested.

"We already cleaned up everything............twice!" I groaned. "What's going on? How come none of the regulars are here today?"

"Ladies, I have found the problem!"

We all turned around to face Mrs. Hong, Sookjoo's mom and the owner of Beauty. "All of our regulars are middle-aged womeb like me! It's not a day they'll show up to! We need younger customers! And in order to attract young ladies, we need................MEN!!!!! GORGEOUS MEN!!!!!!!"

We blinked at her. "Umma, what the hell are you talking about?" Sookjoo asked hesitantly, so shocked by her mother's ridiculous statement she forgot to blow a bubble in her bubble gum.

"Girls, everyone adores men! Especially handsome ones! What we need are a few gorgeous hunks to attract the ladies!"

We exchanged glances. We knew exactly where a few 'gorgeous hunks' might be, but three of them were our boyfriends and a fourth was currently interested in Sookjoo.

"If you find me some good-looking men, I'll give you ladies a bonus and free ice cream."

"FREE ICE CREAM?" We all shrieked.

I took out my cell phone and the girls clustered around me as I dialled in a number I knew like the back of my hand.

It answered on the second ring. "Hey, babe. What's up?" Junhyung said through the phone.

"Oppa!" I said, grinning widely. "I have a job for Beast today!"

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Are you kidding me?" Dongwoon complained.

Once they were here, we had immediately told them what they needed to do.

"It's easy!" Aeyoung said. "All you have to do is stand outside and make sure people come in and buy our stuff!"

"I refuse." Yoseob said. "I don't want to do this."

"Yeah, me neither." Kikwang agreed.

"Nor me." Doojoon sighed.

"Forget it." Junhyung said coolly.

"No thanks." Dongwoon said brightly.

Hyunseung shook his head, looking bored.

"Aw, come on, you guys!" I pouted. "Why not?"

"Uh, duh." Yoseob said, putting an arm around Haruhi. "We already have girlfriends."

"What do you think we are, hosts?" Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

Kikwang glanced shyly at Sookjoo. "I don't want to chat up ladies."

"I'm just being lazy." Dongwoon admitted.

We scowled at them.

"But, oppa......" I whined in my most pretty-please voice. "Mrs. Hong said we needed to find gorgeous men! And you guys were the only people who fit the description.........."

Beast grinned proudly.

"Aww, you're so sweet, Mihi-ah!" Junhyung hugged me. "But we're still not doing it."

I pouted. "But Mrs. Hong said she would give us a bonus! And free ice cream!"

"Please, guys? Please?" Aeyoung begged Doojoon. "This would mean the world to us." Sookjoo insisted.

"Pleeeeeeeeease?" We all stared at them with puppy-dog eyes.

They blushed and looked away. "..........Fine, we'll do it." Junhyung said, poking my forehead. "But just cuz it's you girls."

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

LOL the poll for the new fanfics are closed! And the winner is Tales of the Red Lion!

Thanks, y'all! For more info about the fanfic polls, check out my blog! See ya! :)