Talk About y Sister!!!

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

One day, during the weekends (we don't work then), we invited Sookjoo over to my house.

"Awesome place!" She said, as we showed her around. "You bring those gangsters over a lot?"

"More like they invite themselves." Aeyoung grumbled. We all laughed.

"Oh, speak of the devil........." Haruhi peered through the living room window. "Here they come. As usual."

They opened the door without knocking and walked right in as though they owned the place. "Mihi-ah! Baby!" Junhyung said, pulling me in for a hug and a kiss.

"How come we don't do that?" Doojoon demanded. "I want a hug and a kiss too, Aeyoung-ah!" He started forwards, but Aeyoung backed away. "You come near me, I'll taser your ." She threatened.

Yoseob laughed at them and snuggled closer to Haruhi, who's face turned as pink as her hair. Yoseob kissed her cheek lovingly.

"Ew, guys." Hyunseung made a face. "If you want to make out, do it in a bedroom or something. Not in my face."

"You're just jealous." Junhyung teased. Sookjoo laughed.

"They're so lovey-dovey around the girls, right, Kikwang hyung?" Dongwoon said, snickering. "Eh...........hyung?"

Kikwang wasn't laughing --- he was staring at Sookjoo's laughing face.

Dongwoon face-palmed himself. "Great. Looks like hyung crossed over too."

Sookjoo noticed Kikwang staring at her. She crossed over to the other side of the room where he was standing and held out her hand. "Yo. I'm Hong Sookjoo, nice to meet you."

Kikwang turned bright red and shook her hand. "M-my name is Lee K-Kikwang." He stuttered.

"Cool." Sookjoo blew a bubble, popped it, then grinned cheerfully. "You want some bubble gum?"

"Okay!" He hastily agreed. "D-do you like bubble gum?"

"Yeah, I'm a sort of chewing gum maniac. What 'bout you?"

"Me? I love bubble gum! You know, chewing it all the time!"

"Really? Cool! We share something in common, then."

Haruhi and I caught each other's eye and burst into a fit of silent giggles. We had never seen Kikwang go near bubble gum before. We doubted he even knew what it is.

Kikwang popped it into his mouth. Then he muttered to Doojoon. "Yah! How do you blow a bubble?"

Doojoon rolled his eyes. "I'm not even bothering to help you. You're on your own, DumbKwang."

There was a soft knocking on the door, and Bongcha came in. "Hello, kids!" She called out.

"Auntie!" Aeyoung cried. "Bongcha!" We ran to the hallway, Beast and Sookjoo following closely behind.

Aeyoung hugged Bongcha, smiling with delight ---- then saw something behind Bongcha at the entrance that made her stop, and her face turned cold. Doojoon and I looked at each other in panic. The last time Aeyoung looked like that was before she opened up to us and became our friend, when she just moved here and hated everyone. It was a cold hatred, a icy fury.

"What is SHE doing here?" Aeyoung snarled venemously. Her voice was enough to even make Junhyung recoil.

"Aeyoung, be nice." Bongcha said in a warning voice. "She has nowhere else to go."

"Put her in a goddamn ing orphanage, then! She's not ruining my life, not when I'm finally happy!"

"Aeyoung!"

"You know what she's like, auntie! You know what will happen! Why? She's tortured me my whole life!"

"You need to take care of her, Aeyoung. You've changed, and she can change too."

"Aeyoung-ah, what's wrong?" I asked nervously.

Aeyoung ignored me. "I refuse. Mihi-ah already has enough on her hands. We can't bring in another addition......."

"Aeyoung." There was a note of finality in Bongcha's voice. "You are her big sister. You need to take care of her. That's my final word."

"BIG SISTER??!!!" We all yelled. "WHAT?!"

"You never told us you had a sister!" Doojoon said, sounding shocked and accusing.

"That's because I DON'T have a sister." Aeyoung said, an ugly look on her face. Her scar flared red, as it always does when she's embarassed or angry. "I have never once in my life considered her as my sister."

"Oh, yeah? Well, same here, unnie." Another voice said, this one from behind Bongcha.

Bongcha moved out of the way, and we saw a cute girl who looked like a slightly shorter version of Aeyoung, except this girl wore flashy and revealing clothes completely unlike Aeyoung's T-shirt and sweatpants look, and she had no scar disfiguring her face. She glared coldly at Aeyoung, but turned and smiled flatteringly at us.

"My name is KIm Aecha." She said. "Aeyoung unnie's little sister."

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

She hopped inside as though she didn't have a care in the world. Aeyoung was still looking at Aecha as though she was something disgusting Aeyoung found on the bottom of her shoe.

"So, who's pad is this?" She demanded. Aecha had a high, flirty, giggly kind of voice, but it was marred by a sort of bossy tone. I raised my hand. "My name is Park Mihi." I said, smiling despite the very cold welcome she received. "Nice to meet you, Aecha."

Aecha looked around, raising her eyebrow. "It's small in here." She announced.

"It's big enough." Aeyoung said coldly. "But you're right, it is too small, so maybe you should leave."

Aecha ignored her and looked around. She noticed Beast. "Who are these guys? They're pretty hot." She giggled.

Beast immediately felt proud. Haruhi giggled and I sighed and nudged Junhyung's ribs. "Now isn't the time to have an ego." I whispered, smiling.

Aecha then saw Doojoon. She giggled and flounced over to him. "Hel-lo! Who is this?"

"Um........" Doojoon started to say, but Aecha just giggled and cuddled into his arm. "Hey there, hottie. I'm Kim Aecha. What's your name?" She spoke in an alluring, seductive voice.

"Uh, well........."

Aeyoung stomped over and pulled Aecha away. "Back off, Aecha."

Aecha glared at Aeyoung. "What's your deal?"

"He's MY boyfriend." Aeyoung hissed angrily.

"YOU have a BOYFRIEND?" Aecha burst out laughing. "Yeah, right! Since when have YOU ever managed to score a guy?"

A muscle in Doojon's jaw began to twitch.

"Oh , he's getting pissed." Dongwoon whispered meekly, sidling into the kitchen as fast as he could. Kikwang shyly touched Chookjoo's arm and beckoned her to follow. Yoseob put an arm around Haruhi and quietly led her into the living room. Junhyung and I slowly began to follow. Hyunseung wasn'y paying attention and was leaning against the wall, listening to music.

Aeyoung glared at Aecha. "Never, since you stole any guy I ever liked! Not that you're stealing this one, Aecha. There's no way I'm handing over Doojoon to the likes of you."

"Excuse me?" Aecha sneered. "I never 'stole' any guy. They were never interested in you from the start! Who would like a girl with a big, fat, ugly scar mutilating her already-hideous face?"

Aeyoung froze, and she blinked a little longer than normal, something she always does when she's upset.

Doojoon's hands were shaking with fury. Any second now, he was going to lose it and, girl or not, Aecha would be in deep trouble.

Junhyung quickly rushed forward. "Doojoon, buddy, come over here for a second." He said, dragging Doojoon into the living room. I walked forwards to stand next to Aeyoung, facing Aecha.

"Aecha, that was really mean of you." I said seriously. "How can you say such horrible things to your own sister?"

"What sister?" Aecha smirked. "We've hated each other since the moment we were born. Do you expect me to apologize or ? Yeah, right. We're way too far apart to do something like that now." She smiled dazzlingly at Doojoon one last time before flouncing upstairs.

"But wait! We don't have a bedroom for you yet---" I started to say, but it didn't matter. she walked into whatever room and slammed the door.

Aeyoung was breathing hard, her hands clenched into fists. "It doesn't matter how old she is, she never changes!" She exploded. "she's always been such a !"