Student Records

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

We were all very nervous and anxious, milling around as we waited for our precious friends to come home. Aeyoung couldn't sit still. She would sit on the bottom of the stairs, walk into the kitchen, come back, and then start to pace around the living room.

Haruhi was sitting on the carpet, shaking like a leaf and bowing her head silently as though in prayer.

Sookjoo was twiddling her thumbgs and rewatching the video of Yunha and her cohorts spray-painting the lockers, her face contorted in both worry and concentration.

It seemed like Hana was the only calm one. She was sitting perfectly still and reading a book. Her face looked tense, though. Maybe reading was a way of dealing with pressure.

I sat next to her, fidgeting and peeking through the closed curtains every few minutes.

"It doesn't matter how hard you stare, you know, it won't make them come home any time soon," Hana said quietly to me.

"I know," I sighed. "It's just.....it SEEMS like it will, though."

"It'll be alright, Mihi," Hana said, sounding a bit worried herself. "Aren't they strong?"

I gave her a weak smile. "They're the best. They'll definitely win. But, it's just......something feels wrong, somehow."

"I'm getting that feeling too," Sookjoo suddenly said, pausing the video and frowning. "Why are Infinite and U-KISS members even there, doing childish vandalism tricks? What's the point? Why are they stooping so low?"

Aeyoung frowned and finally sat down on the carpet next to Haruhi. "That's what I was thinking too. I just don't get it. They're gangsters, for god's sakes. What'll they gain doing this? And how the flipping HELL does Yunha know them anyway? Where does this get her connections?"

I nervously the black couple stone, which I had placed on the same finger as my own white one. Oppa, please be safe....

"You don't think.....they have something up their sleeve?" Haruhi whispered anxiously.

"Impossible," Sookjoo said soothingly. "We caught them by surprise. They'd never know what hit them."

"I dunno...." Hana sighed and rubbed her temples in concentration. "There are several theories where they could have found out. I'm just hoping none of them includes our whereabouts......"

"D-don't be silly, Hana-ah, that's impossible," I said with a small laugh that had no humour in it. "They couldn't have known anything."

*******************************************

Junhyung stared in shock. The closed-down, boarded-up theatre house which they knew was Infinite and U-KISS' hideout was completely deserted.

"They're not on the second floor, hyung!" Dongwoon shouted from the balcony above his head.

"Dammit! I can't find them anywhere!" L. Joe cursed, kicking at one of the tattered old seats.

"They split. But this can't be a coincidence." Jonghyun turned to him. "Where else could they have gone?"

"I just don't get it....." Doojoon muttered. "There's no other place they've used as a hideout before. And we would've known if another gang was housing them. Where else could they....."

He stopped talking. He looked up and met eyes with Junhyung, and they both knew what the other was thinking.

Hyunseung stiffened up, his eyes flashing and his heart starting to race. Minnie's in trouble!

"GET OUT!!! GET BACK OUT!!!" Junhyung roared, dashing for the exit. "THEY'RE GOING THERE!!!!"

********************************************************

Aeyoung was frowning hard, before suddenly gasping in shock as a thought overcame her. "Hana.....you're the class rep, right?"

"Of course," Hana said matter-of-factly.

"Well, has Kwon Yunha ever, er, helped you in anything before? Like cleaning up or sorting things out or something?"

"Every so often. I only agree because it's easier to keep an eye on her that way. Why?" Hana frowned, seemingly irritated that she still didn't understand what Aeyoung as getting at.

"What's wrong, Aeyoung-ah?" I asked nervously, not liking the look on her face at all.

"Has she ever gone through.....any student records?"

"Well, when the teacher asked me to order all the student files from our classroom in order, she volunteered to help and.......no." A shadow crossed over her face. "She didn't....."

"Are you saying.....?" I caught on immediately.

"If she's gone trough our student records, then she knows where we live," Aeyoung whispered in horror. "And if she knows where we live, and she's connected to the gangsters......."

I opened the curtains again and peeked outside. It was completely deserted out on the street. Not even a squirrel or a bird was coming into sight.

However, I could see several figures in the distance walking up the street, taking their sweet time. They were getting closer and closer by the second.

My heart dropped to somewhere near my stomach.

"We have to leave, guys. NOW!"