The Shocking Discovery

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

Once the school day ended, Beast and Beast's girls dashed outdoors.

"Whoo-hoo!" Doojoon and Junhyung hooted as they high-fived each other. "We did it! We got the tape!"

"And we didn't get caught.......thank goodness....." I breathed in relief.

"Awww, is my innocent little princess scared of getting in trouble?" Junhyung lovingly wrapped his arms around me.

"That was the WORST plan ever!" Aeyoung said furiously. "Remind me never to use smoke bombs again! I thought I was going to get lung cancer!"

"Yeah, we really didn't think that part out too well....." Kikwang scratched his head awkwardly. Sookjoo laughed at that and popped more gum.

"You okay?" Yoseob worriedly inspected Haruhi. "You didn't inhale too much smoke, did you?"

"No, oppa," Haruhi said quietly. Yoseob sighed in relief.

"Are you alright?" Dongwoon asked Hana. She gave him a strange look over her glasses. "Why are you asking me that?"

"Dunno, just wondering." Dongwoon shrugged.

"Come on, we need to find the evidence," Hyunseung reminded everyone. "Where should we watch it? Mihi-ah's house?"

"Nah, not safe." Aeyoung shook her head. "The little terror I call Aecha might walk in on us."

"How about my house?" Haruhi suggested quietly. "L. Joe oppa will probably be with his friends. And he won't tell on us if he sees it."

"What about your parents?" Doojoon asked her. "I don't know if they'd be so supportive of our plan once they realise what we did to get this tape."

"They're at work, they won't be home until six."

"Come on, let's stop wasting time!" Aeyoung snapped. "Let's go!"

******************************************************

"This is it!" Sookjoo excitedly leaned forward as Haruhi put in the tape and the TV.

I snuggled closer to Junhyung on the couch, giggling. "We should have brought popcorn."

The surveillance came on, and we began to watch the footage of everything that happened that day. It was really funny seeing students walking around and doing their thing, completely oblivious to the cameras.

"Urgh, are those two doing what I THINK they're doing?"

"Oh, man, that's Choi Jiyoung from class D! I KNEW she was cheating on Geum Minhwan!"

"Hey, look at all these students......OMO!!! I JUST SAW MYSELF!!! WEIRD!!!"

"I saw myself too!"

"Ah, that's me! I'm at my locker!"

"This is so totally awesome."

"Yeah, we need to steal these things more often."

"Oppa!"

"Kidding, Mihi-ah, baby, just kidding."

"Ew, can we fast-forward? I do NOT want to see this."

"I swear, how many boys does that girl go through a day?"

"I TOLD you she was around, but did anyone listen to me? Noooo....."

"Yah, shut up! Everyone's leaving the school now, it could come at any time!"

We watched in growing boredom as the students trickled away, and the janitor cleaned up and turned off the lights. We saw nothing happen for a long time.

Suddenly.........I saw a flicker of movement in the corner of the screen. "I see something!"

"Is it her? Is it Kwon Yunha?" Hana shifted closer to the screen. The figure was wearing a dark hoodie pulled up over its face, and it was walking quickly until it came to a stop outside of my locker. It looked around.

"No, there's something wrong........." Aeyoung muttered, suddenly tensing and sitting straight up. She narrowed her eyes at the screen.

"What do you mean?" Doojoon her hair. "What's wrong, Aeyoung-ah?"

"That.......that looks........different, somehow......." She mumbled, staring harder at the screen. "For some reason, it just doesn't SEEM like Kwon Yunha at all......"

"It's because of the crappy video quality and the clothes," Kikwang suggested. "You know, since she's always wearing those super-short uniform skirts, it looks weird seeing her in sweatpants and a hoodie."

"No, I have a weird feeling about this, too......" I mumbled, staring at the screen. The figure looked.......wrong, somehow. It didn't carry itself the way Yunha did.

Then, to our shock........another hooded figure joined the group. Followed by two, three, four more.

"What the..........hell........." Junhyung whispered in shock. Everyone was deathly silent, staring intensely at the television screen. "I thought she was working alone......"

One pulled off their hood, and I could make out Kwon Yunha's glossy, wavy black hair. "That's her........then who are the others?"

We couldn't hear any sound, but Yunha was gesturing to the locker. One figure pulled out a can and nodded. The people began to spray paint the locker.

Junhyung growled and clenched his hands into fists when he saw them doing this. "Calm down, man," Hyunseung placed a hand on his shoulder. 

One stepped back to take a breath. It pulled back its hood and Beast swore out loud.

"What's wrong? Who's that?" Sookjoo demanded, tugging on Kikwang's arm. "What are you all going on about?"

"T-t-that's........" I whimpered in shock.

".......Sungjong from Infinite!" Hyunseung hissed venemously. "What is HE doing there? With Kwon Yunha?"

All the others pulled back their hoods except for one. They turned out to be Soohyun from the U-KISS gang and Dongwoo from Infinite.

"I can't ing believe this........." Aeyoung whispered. "Who knew Kwon Yunha, the biggest I've ever had the misfortune to meet, had connections with GANGSTERS, of all people......."

"But, who is the last person?" I asked nervously.

The last figure was talking to Yunha, then it pulled back its hood.

Everyone gasped. Aeyoung almost screamed in shock.

 

 

It wasn't a U-KISS member. It wasn't an Infinite member.

 

 

 

 

It wasn't a gangster at all.

 

 

 

 

It was Kim Aecha.

*******************************************************************************

Super-short chappie, I know, but the cliffhanger is pretty good, eh? :)