Oooh, You Sweet-Talkers!

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

"Woah, look at those guys over there!" A girl whispered to her group of friends. "They're really hot!"

Kikwang noticed them and smirked. Easy targets.

He was leaning on a pillar just outside of Beauty, and he turned his head slightly so he could see through the display window. Sookjoo was there and met his gaze. She smiled and nodded encouragingly.

Kikwang blushed and nodded. Then he slowly slouched off the pillar and walked forwards, straight to the group of girls.

"Oh my god, he's coming this way!"

"What should we do?"

"He's soooo hot up close!"

Kikwang reached them and gave them his most dazzling smile. "Hey there, ladies."

"Hello!" They chorused, giggling like crazy.

"Where are you boyfriends? Out buying things for you?"

They giggled harder than ever. "We don't have boyfriends! We're single!"

Kikwang feigned a look of innocent surprise. "Really? I thought gals as gorgeous as you all are should have been taken already!" He allowed himself to give them a wink. "Lucky me."

They squealed and nearly fainted in delight.

Kikwang rubbed the back of his neck, going for the shy/nervous/rough embarassment approach. "The truth is, my sister is in charge of that shop over there." He pointed to Beauty. "But she's mad that nobody is buying much products today. She told me I can't go play and have fun until the shop is busy." He made himself think of Sookjoo so his face would turn red. "And, I thought, if you could help me.........maybe we could...........ahh, forget it, how can I even think of asking you ladies such a thing? Forget it, I am so sorry for bothering you.........I hoped that..........but it doesn't matter........."

"W-W-WE'LL BUY!!!!!" The girls yelled in delight. "W-W-WE'LL BUY LOTS OF THINGS, MISTER!!!" They ran into the store.

Kikwang smirked. Six down.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Two college girls walked together past Beauty, chatting. Suddenly, they bumped into a boy who fell to the floor.

"Oh, sorry! You okay?" The girl asked, worried. The boy slowly stood up. He was extremely cute, with big brown puppy-dog eyes and blonde hair. The girls blushed. "Are you okay?" They asked again, with much more conviction than before.

Yoseob pinched himself hard from behind, and his eyes filled with tears. "Ouch......."

"Oh, you poor boy! I'm so sorry!" They fretted over him, blushing furiously. "Are you okay? Can we treat you to something?"

Yoseob smiled adorably through his tears. "Hehe, thank you. You're so kind, noonas!"

They squealed. "Kyaaaa, he called us noonas!"

"I'm sorry, I was in a rush and I didn't look where I was going." Yoseob said cutely. "I was going to buy things for my sister over in that shop." He pointed to Beauty, then promply made his eyes fill up with tears again. "Oops! I didn't bring any money........"

"D-don't cry!" The girl said worriedly. "We'll buy you whatever you want, okay?"

"You are the best, noonas!" Yoseob said excitedly, then made his voice go all shy. "And pretty, too."

They squealed again. "WE'LL BUY ANYTHING WE CAN GET OUR HANDS ON FOR YOU!!!!" They scrambled into the store.

Yoseob smirked. "I'm the perfect noona killer, aren't I?"

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Tell me again why are we paired up?" Dongwoon whined.

"Because you're too clumsy to get a girl on your own, now shut up!" Hyunseung hissed, frustrated. He wasn't interested in doing this at all.

He saw a small crowd of girls nearby. "Okay, maknae. Go do your thing." He steered Dongwoon into the right direction and shoved him hard.

Dongwoon ran forwards, as though he was in a hurry. As he passed them, he accidentally-on-purpose bumped into one of the girls. "Owch! Hey!" The girl complained. She lost her balance and tilted forwards. "Eeek!"

With great reflexes, Dongwoon put an arm around her waist and tilted her back so she was staring straight at Dongwoon, who had a mature and serious expression on his face that made him unrecognizable. The girl blushed, as well as her friends.

Dongwoon allowed them ten seconds of admiration before he said in his deep, serious voice, "Are you okay?"

"Y-y-y-yes, I'm fine." The girl stammered.

Dongwoon nodded. "Be more careful." He gently set the girl upright and gave her a small smile. "You don't want to hurt that pretty face of yous."

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!" The girls squealed.

Hyunseung took this cue to walk up and lightly hit the back of Dongwoon's head. "What are you doing, you fool? Chasing after girls again?"

"KYAAAAA, ANOTHER HOT ONE!!!" They shrieked.

Dongwoon allowed himself to blush and act flustered. "I wasn't........" He said angrily.

"Tee hee, he's embarassed! How cute!" A girl whispered to the other girl beside her.

Hyunseung gave them a charming smile. "Sorry if this guy scared you."

"H-h-he didn't!" They chorused in delight.

"So, where are you ladies off to?"

"S-shopping." They giggled.

"Oh, we are working." Hyunseung said brightly.

"WHAT? WHERE?"

"At a store called Beauty." Dongwoon said in a gruff voice. "We're off shift right now..........." He looked at them and winked. "But we sometimes offer SPECIAL deals to regular customers........."

"WE'RE GOING THERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" They squealed, and dashed over, giggling at the top of their lungs.

"Ugh, I can't stand girls like those." Dongwoon muttered. "I don't ever want to date a chick like them."

"Not that you'd ever." Hyunseung snorted.

"Oh yeah?" Dongwoon retorted, flushing red. "At least I'm not like a certain someone who tries to steal a friend's girl----"

"Finish that sentence and you're a dead man." Hyunseung warned.

Dongwoon pouted. "You're mean, hyung."

"Whatever, maknae. Whoa, I see a couple ladies over there. Let's do our thing."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Why am I doing this with YOU?" Junhyung growled, irritated.

"How should I know?" Doojoon snapped. "It just came out this way."

"I see some girls over there." Junhyung said, pointing into the crowds. He smirked. "Ready to do this?"

"It's what we do best." Doojoon snickered.

Junhyung began running at top speed past them. At the last second when he was right next to them, he pretended to trip and fell flat on his face. He grimaced at the bruises.

"Oh my gosh!" One of the girls said, bending down. "A-are you okay?"

Junhyung lifted himself up slightly and swiped his thumb across his bottom lip, glaring at nothing. "I'm fine."

"OOOOOH!!!!!" The girls whispered, blushing, their hearts beating fast.

Ugh, god, I hate this. Junhyung stood up. The girl who bent down was still kneeling there in shock. Junhyung feinged looked at her for a while in scorn, then made his expression clear. He bent down and offered her his hand. "Here."

The girls all gazed at him in surprise. He made himself blush. "Take my hand already! I'm getting embarassed!" Junhyung snapped.

The girl shakily took his hand and he gently pulled her up.

Doojoon walked over at this time. "Yo!" He called out, then pretended to notice the girls for the first time. "Damn, man! Where'd you get all these gorgeous girls?"

The girls all squealed and giggled stupidly.

"I didn't......." Junhyung muttered.

"Thought so. You can't score cute chicks." Doojoon smirked. He leaned over to the nearest girl. "You're a pretty one. Want to go out?"

"W-W-WHAT??" She gasped, blushing. The girls squealed again.

"Enough sweet-talking girls already." Junhyung snapped at Doojoon. "It's because of you we can't buy those things we wanted in Beauty."

"Sorry if I spent all the money on pretty ladies!" Doojoon protested. He peeked at the girls. "Er, you wouldn't happen to have any extra cash on you.....?"

"Idiot! Don't go asking girls for money!" Junhyung snarled. He made himself blush again. "That's the worst thing a man could do........"

"OOOOOH........." The girls sighed dreamily.

"I have an idea then!" Doojoon said, smiling. "Whoever buys the most products from Beauty gets a kiss from both of us!"

"EEEEEEEK!!!!" The girls shrieked in delight, and practically sprinted into the shop.

Junhyung and Doojoon burst out laughing.

"Who knew the direct approach can work so well?" Doojoon said thoughtfully.

"Mihi-ah better give me a reward for doing this." Junhyung muttered sullenly.

Doojoon clapped him on the back and chortled. "Dream all you want, buddy, but Mihi ain't doing anything in bed with you until you guys get married." He snickered. "Loser."

"What?" Junhyung retorted. "Have you done anything with Aeyoung?"

Doojoon blushed. "None of your business."

"You're just as much of a loser as I am." Junhyung smirked.

There was a long silence as they looked for more girls.

"...............I feel like I'm incomplete as a man."

"Yeah, I feel the same way."