Back to School

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

"I'm going to really miss the beach." I sighed as I gave back the swimsuits we borrowed from 2ne1. We spent three whole weeks at the beach, and it was amazing. On the third day at the beach, Junhyung had disappeared for a while and then showed up with a camera---a graduation present for me.

I took pictures of everything, and now I have so many wonderful memories on the camera, like when Beast decided to have a battle with sparklers, or when we had an arm wrestling competition (Junhyung let me win), or when we ordered a huge ice cream sundae and everyone shared it.

"Don't worry, honey. We'll come back sooner than you think!" CL said cheerily. "So chin up!"

I giggled.

Aeyoung walked in. "Come on, ladies. We have to get in the van, or else the boys are going to come over and bring us there themselves!" She scowled, probably remembering when the boys basically kidnapped us and carried us to the van to go on this trip in the first place.

"Good thing all of our parents are so easygoing." Haruhi said as we left the building and walked across the parking lot. "If it was any other parents, I'm not sure how understanding they would be if we suddenly disappeared for a beach vacation."

CL, Dara, Bom, and Minzy were quiet. I was curious, but didn't dare ask. I always wondered about the parents of gangsters. Haruhi's foster parents (she's adopted) seemed okay with it, considering L. Joe, Haruhi's foster brother, is a gangster, and they are on good terms with him. Or maybe L. Joe keeps it a secret from them.

Actually, the last time I mentioned parents, Junhyung never answered. Why? What happened to his parents?

2ne1 waved us off as Doojoon sped out of the parking lot.

"If you go crazy this time, Doojoon, I won't let you in our house for a week." Aeyoung muttered.

Doojoon must have taken Aeyoung's threat seriously, because he went much slower than before----still 40 over the speed limit, though. He seemed to have a thing for driving fast.

"If we get caught by the cops it's gonna be your fault!" Aeyoung sighed.

I snuggled into Junhyung's warm body, and he put an arm around me. I felt drowsy, and fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

When I woke up, I was somehow in my bedroom as always. I stared around in shock. How did I get here?

Aeyoung, who lives with me, passed by my door. "Oh, you're awake. Good. I had to kick the boys out because they were making so much noise. I thought it might wake you up." She walked in and sat on the edge of my bed. "How did I.......?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"They dropped off Haruhi and then Junhyung carried you up here." Aeyoung said, smiling. "You should have seen him. He acted like he was carrying a bag of precious diamonds. It was pretty funny."

I laughed and got out of bed. We went downstairs to fix up a lunch. At about 12:30pm, the door opened, and we heard a woman calling "Aeyoung? Mihi?"

We scrambled to the door. "Auntie!" Aeyoung said happily,wrapping her arms around Bongcha. I followed suit. "It's great to see you!" I said, grinning. Bongcha was my caretaker, and she pops in once in a while to check up on me since my parents are always away.

"I heard you went on a little vacation, girls. How was it?"

We immediately delved into our adventure, skipping over some parts we weren't sure Bongcha could handle, such as going with six boys who were gangsters.

Bongcha hated gangsters, ever since her husband got killed in a shooting accident between two gangs.

We managed to convince her Junhyung and Doojoon (our boyfriends) and their friends weren't gangsters, just "punks", since Aeyoung and I had to explain why they wore skull necklaces and rings, ripped clothes, and earrings and such. It helped that whenever Bongcha came over, Beast became extremely polite, cordial, and gentlemanly. Actually, it was kind of scary with their sudden change in attitude.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The last few weeks of vacation seemed to pass by in a blur. I printed out pictures I took on my camera and the walls of my room became filled with them. Every day, Beast came to see us. We either hung out at the ice cream shop, in my house, in Haruhi's house, or in Beast's hideout.

On the second-last week of vacation, we were visited by a couple of good friends.

"Oppa!" Haruhi squealed, throwing her arms around the equally pink-haired L. Joe.

"Hey there, ladies." Niel said, grinning at us.

Teen Top had been our ally gang for as long as we could remember. The members, Niel, L. Joe, Ricky, Changjo, Chunji, and their leader CAP, were good fighters but very kindhearted people.

A voice came out from the open door. "Anyone going to greet us?"

I gasped. "Jonghyun!"

Jonghyun grinned and winked at me. "How about giving me a hug, sweetheart?"

I laughed and hugged him, as well as the other members. SHINee started off as mortal enemies to Beast, even kidnapping me in exchange for a battle royale. But now they were allies, as well as friends.

"Yo." Junhyung greeted them warmly. "How's your summer been?"

"Boring as ." Minho said, settling down onto the couch and putting his feet up on the coffee table. "We should have gone on the vacation with you guys."

"Yeah, I want to see the ladies in swimsuits." Onew said, smiling.

Yoseob shoved him. "Nice try, but I don't think so." They burst out laughing.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally, it was the first day of school back in Seoul High.

Beast was at the door, waiting for me and Aeyoung. "Ready?" Junhyung asked, holding out his hand. I took it and smiled nervously. "I'm a little bit scared."

"What?" Kikwang exclaimed. "How can you be SCARED when you have US by your side?"

Haruhi giggled, clutching Yoseob's hand tightly. She was probably more scared than I was, because of her shyness. Aeyoung, meanwhile, looked completely relaxed. Doojoon had his arm around her.

When we entered the school, girls screamed and giggled.

"It's Beast!"

"They're back!"

"They're just as cool as always!"

"So handsome!"

"Look how hot they are!"

"They're so badass!"

Then they saw us, and their delighted voices changed.

"Ew, what are THEY doing?"

"Are they STILL dating Beast?"

"No way, they should be broken up by now---"

"I mean, the girls are all losers---"

Junhyung gave a death glare at a couple girls, and they fell back immediately, blushing.

Well, it was true in a way. When I first moved here, people called me "mousy" and "quiet". I suppose I was. I was very withdrawn, spending most of my time in the library reading. Then when Aeyoung came, everyone avoided and tormented her because of the scar that disfigured her otherwise-beautiful face. And Haruhi was picked on because of her chronic shyness and pink hair.

But still, we couldn't be called losers anymore. Not when we were officially called "Beast's girls".

Junhyung was delighted to be in the same class as me. Doojoon, meanwhile, had no such luck. He was put in another class with Kikwang and Dongwoon, while Aeyoung was in my class. Yoseob and Haruhi were luckily in the same class together with Hyunseung.

"This !" Doojoon growled venemously during lunch. "I want to be in the same class with Aeyoung-ah! I'm going to threaten the principal until he let's me......."

"HECK no, Doojoon!" Aeyoung snapped. "Don't go threatening people just because things don't go your way! Besides, we'll see each other plenty of times, okay?"

Doojoon nodded sullenly, acting like a sulky child. Aeyoung sighed and his head. "Look, it'll be okay. Alright? It's not like it's the end of the world. We'll see each other before school, during lunch, after school, and on the weekends. See?"

"If you say so." He said, finally cracking a smile and wolloping Aeyoung in a hug.

I laughed.

"Yah, Mihi-ah............do you want to feed me?" Junhyung asked.

"No, it's okay." I pushed the plate over to him. "Here."

He pouted. "What? But, baby, you always fed me last year!"

I laughed again. "But you're a senior now. You should know how to feed yourself by this time."

Hyunseung snorted, then quickly disguised it as a cough. Junhyung narrowed his eyes at him, but couldn't move since I was blocking him.

And so our senior year was about to begin.............