New Girl

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

"She's driving me crazy!!!" Aeyoung shouted.

"Oh dear." I sighed, running over to her. "What happened now, Aeyoung-ah?"

"She's being a total again!" Aeyoung fumed. "She wore my clothes-----AGAIN!!! And I NEEDED that shirt today, too! And she keeps on butting into my business, always trying to talk to Doojoon...........I swear, if she mentions she needs someone to watch her model her new Victoria's Secret lingerie one more time in front of him, I'm going to hit her! I will, I swear to God!"

"Oh, Aeyoung-ah, you know she's just trying to get under your skin........." I said soothingly.

"But you don't get it, Mihi-ah!" Aeyoung wailed. "I'm terrified! I'm scared she'll steal Doojoon from me like she stole everyone else!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Aeyoung fell onto the couch in a flop. "Ever since I was in the sixth grade, whenever I got a crush on a guy, she would steal him from me. And she never liked them, either! She only seduced them because she knew it would hurt ME........"

I gasped. "Oh, Aeyoung-ah.........."

"And whenever I confronted her about it, she always claimed it was because I had that ugly scar on my face and there was no way they would have liked me anyway!" Aeyoung scowled, then sighed, obviously upset. "Maybe she's right. Everyone's always loved Aecha more than me. Boys, friends, teachers.................even our parents."

I didn't know what to say. This was the first time I ever heard Aeyoung talk about her past life. She never talked about it before.

The doorbell rang. We jumped up and ran to it and opened it. Haruhi jumped in. "Did you hear?" She squealed. "Kikwang asked Sookjoo out on a date!"

"What?" We gasped. "No way!" We pulled her in.

"Apparently, Kikwang goes to Beauty every afternoon to help Sookjoo on her shift since we have two weeks off." Haruhi said, grinning mischieviously. "And she finishes much earlier than usual thanks to him. Now that the irregular shifts were finished, she thanked him, and Kikwang said 'If you are really grateful for my help these past two weeks, then you would pay me back by meeting me at eight.' He's meeting her tonight!"

"Oooooh, smooth!" We giggled.

"Finally. I was worried he might never get the courage to ask her out." Aeyoung sighed. "Yeah." I snickered. "Hasn't he been mooning over her for the past month or so?"

We burst out laughing.

The doorbell rang again, followed by frantic knocking. I walked over and opened it.

"Mihi-ah, baby!" Junhyung said frantically. "Have you seen Kikwang! We can't find him and he won't answer his cell phone!!! What if Infinite and U-KISS have gone and taken him------?"

"Oppa, calm down!" I giggled, kissing his cheek. "He's on a date with Sookjoo."

Junhyung blinked. "Sookjoo? What? When did that happen?"

"He asked her out today." Haruhi answered.

Junhyung still looked confused, but his cell phone suddenly went on and he quickly answered it. "Yeah? Yeah. No, apparently he's fine. Yeah, I'm at their house now. No, they said he's fine. Yes. No. Yes. Dammit, I said yes already! Yeah, he's on a date with Hong Sookjoo. You know, the other girl that works at--------------"

Junhyung suddenly broke off and glanced at his phone in puzzlement. "He hung up on me!"

Within mere seconds, the other boys of Beast popped out of nowhere. "He's on a date with Sookjoo? Really?" Yoseob asked.

"YOW!!!! WHAT THE HELL??!!!" Junhyung yelped. "You scared the out of me you idiots!"

I giggled and let them come in. "He was probably worried you guys might or something, so he didn't tell you."

"What? ? Why would we do that?" Beast blinked their eyes innocently.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next day at school, Kikwang was practically floating on cloud 9.

"So? How did it go?" I asked expectantly. Aeyoung and Haruhi leaned over too to listen.

"It went great." Kikwang said dreamily. "She's so pretty and sweet and nice............and I walked her home and even took her to her front door............."

"Did you kiss her?" Dongwoon asked eagerly.

"Nope." Kikwang said, red colouring his cheeks. "I want to take things slow. You know, so Sookjoo won't think I'm doing this on a whim. I want her to realize that this is the real thing..............."

"Awwwww!!!" We girls giggled. Dongwoon made a face. "Ew. That sounds cheesy."

"Wait until you fall in love, maknae." Hyunseung said, patting his back. "Then you'll understand."

My smile faded slightly as I gazed at Hyunseung, worried. "Hyunseung?" I asked softly.

Hyunseung looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry about it, Minnie. I'm fine. Really." He patted my head softly.

I felt so bad for him. He had to stay behind and support his friend's love life even though he was in love with his friend's girlfriend. I desperately wished Hyunseung could find a girl and be just as happy as Kikwang.

We went to our classes. The teacher said "Alright, class. Settle down. We have a new student today."

There was a murmer of excitement in the crowd.

The door opened as if on cue, and a very pretty girl with big, doe-like eyes, and dark hair walked in. She was wearing a uniform that was a size too small for her, so her rather big chest looked even bigger and the skirt became more of a miniskirt. The boys' eyes nearly popped out of their heads.

"My name is Kwon Yunha." The girl said in a sweet-as-pie voice, smiling and batting her long, thick eyelashes flirtatiously. Her eyes traveled the room. When they stopped on me, her smile grew bigger. "Please be good to me."