Gangster vs Gangster

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

"I can't believe her!" Aeyoung roared.

"W-what? What happened?" I stammered, running over.

"That !" Aeyoung fumed. I immediately knew she was talking about Aecha. "She threw all my stuff out of my room and took it for her own!"

I stared at the clothes littering the second floor, then at the closed door of Aeyoung's old room which was now blaring out pop music. "It's okay, Aeyoung-ah." I said hastily. "We have another guest room. It's closer to my room as well, so we'll have more fun! Okay?"

Aeyoung nodded and began to pick up her clothing, still scowling. I hurriedly helped her, and we moved all of her stuff into the second guest bedroom.

"It's alright." Aeyoung said after a while. "It's smaller, but it's okay. I don't need such a big room anyway."

She picked up a picture frame and sighed heavily. "But she cracked the frame. ."

"Really?" I looked at the picture, and smiled. The picture was of me and Aeyoung, arms around each other, smiling and waving at the camera.

"Here's one of us with Haruhi, too." Aeyoung said, showing me another picture frame, this one thankfully not cracked. Haruhi was smiling shyly, I was laughing, Aeyoung had us both in a friendly headlock.

"There's none of Doojoon?" I giggled.

Aeyoung rolled her eyes. "Of course there is. Otherwise he wouldn't shut up." She picked up another uncracked frame, this one of Aeyoung and Doojoon. Aeyoung was frowning in embarassment, Doojoon, his arm around her, laughing and poking her scarred cheek. It was very cute.

"Damn it, I really can't stand that broken frame." Aeyoung growled, as she set up her pictures on the dresser. "Mihi-ah, can you please get another frame? Get a really pretty one."

"Will you be okay here?" I asked nervously, thinking about Aeyoung and Aecha in the same house together.

"Don't worry about it." Aeyoung said. "I'll get Haruhi and Chookjoo over here. Go on, now!"

I nodded. "I'll be back soon!" I called, shutting the door behind me and running off towards the photo store.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The photo store was right next to my favorite ice cream store and an alcohol store. I skidded to a stop when I saw somebody who was very familiar, leaning on the wal.

It was that mysterious boy again. This time, he was wearing slightly more formal clothes. Girls whispered and giggled as they passed by him, but he took no notice. He absent-mindly flipped back his black bangs and leaned on the windowsill of the ice cream shop.

 U-KISS%25E2%2580%2599s+Dongho+injures+hi

(Yes! I have finally revealed the mysterious boy! Although everyone probably already knew who it was, especially if you've read the ultimate "spoiler session" I unleashed in my Eye-Candy Boy fanfic)

I walked up hesitantly. "Um, excuse me.......?"

The boy jumped and turned over. Girls gasped when they saw me approaching him.

I smiled in relief. "It IS you! I was worried I had the wrong person! We meet again! And always at ice cream stores, too!"

The boy blushed. That was because I saw this ice cream shop when I was randomly walking around here and I thought you might be here so I waited for two hours!

"You remember me, right? It's me, Park Mihi! We met twice before......"

"I remember." The boy stammered, embarassed. He fidgeted nervously with the collar of his shirt. He never usually dressed like this, but he wanted to make a good impression. "W-what are you doing right now?"

"I need to buy a new photo frame." I said. "Do you want to come help me choose? Or are you doing something already?"

"No, I have absolutely nothing to do!" The boy said immediately. "Let's go!" Actually, he was supposed to be looking for a certain group of people, but that didn't matter anymore.

I smiled and said "By the way, I've been wanting to know......what's your name?"

The boy hesitated. "My name............? It's...........Dongho..............Shin Dongho."

"Shin Dongho." I repeated, then smiled. "It's a very cute name. It suits you."

Dongho turned a fiery shade of scarlet. "It's a very cute name"........................."It suits you".....................GASP!!!! Does she mean..............IS SHE SAYING I AM CUTE???!!!!!!!

"Come on!" I giggled, walking into the photo store. Dongho scrambled after.

Dongho didn't say much, but watched me quietly as I pored over several different frames, talking out loud to myself.

Finally, I decided on a simple black frame covered with silver flowers. The words BEST FRIENDS were in silver letters at the bottom of the frame.

"Isn't it cute?" I giggled, and walked up to the counter to pay.

Before I could take out my wallet, however, Dongho's slim hand stopped me. "I'll pay." He said, taking out the money before I could object and giving it to the worker.

"Dongho-sshi, that's not fair!" I insisted, pouting. "You're always paying for me!"

As we walked out of the store, I saw a frame that had pink hearst all around it, with the words I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND all around the edge. "How sweet." I said, pointing. "Maybe I should get one."

Dongho froze.

Wait a minute...........what is she talking about? She can't be mentioning me, since we barely even know each other..............then does that mean............................SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND???!!!!!!!!

"Do you......." Dongho began. I looked at him quizzically. He cleared his throat nervously. "D-do you.........I mean.....d-d-do........do you have..........do you have a........"

"MIHI-AH!!!"

We both jumped and looked around. Junhyung was coming out of the alcohol store, a box of soju under his arm.

I ran over. "Junhyung oppa!"

Dongho stared in horror as I threw my arms around him. He hugged me back with one arm, but continued to stare suspiciously at Dongho. Dongho glared defiantly back.

"Who is that?" He asked, glaring.

"Oh, him? He's a new friend I met." I said quickly, noting the glare in Junhyung's face and trying to steer the conversation away. "A-anyway, oppa, you're too young to drink soju! What are you doing buying that?"

"Oh, this? The guys wanted some. I had a fake ID, so...............oh come on, baby, you know I'm a gangster, we all have stuff like this.............awww, don't give me that face, you're soooo cute------SO STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!! WHO THE IS THAT GUY??!!!! AND WHY WERE YOU WITH HIM??!!!"

"Oppa, please calm down." I pleaded. People were starting to stare. A muscle in Dongho's jaw twitched.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Huh?" Junhyung fumed, stomping right up to Dongho to glare venemously at him. Dongho glared back coolly, and Junhyung backed off a bit. No normal guys could stare back at Junhyung like that.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Who are YOU?" Dongho retorted back coldly.

"I am Yong Junhyung, Mihi-ah's BOYFRIEND." He snapped, putting his arm around me and pulling me close to his side.

Dongho twitched angrily. "And I am Shin Dongho. So, it looks like I've finally found you, Yong Junhyung..........member of Beast."

I gasped. "Dongho-sshi? How do you know..........."

"Mihi-ah, stay away from him!" Junhyung pulled me back behind him. "Oppa, what are you doing?" I said angrily. "You're being really rude to Dongho-sshi........"

"He's not a normal guy, Mihi-ah!" Junhyung snarled. "He's a gangster!"

I stared at Dongho. "What?"

"Dongho belongs to the gang U-KISS. They're from Pusan, and they're known for their strength, ruthlessness, and cruelty. They give no mercy when they fight. They'll beat a guy until he's half-dead, heedless of his screams or begs of mercy. Rumours are they've even killed people before."

What? How could it be? I shivered when I stared at Dongho. Him? The cute, kind boy who helped me carry ice cream? How was it possible he belonged to a ruthless, cold-blooded gang?

Dongho gritted his teeth. Dammit, this is why I didn't want her to know............dammit! I hate the way she's looking at me! Dammit!

He turned around and ran off. "Dongho-sshi........" I called out weakly, but he ignored me.

Junhyung pulled me away. "Come on." He muttered. "Come on, babe. We have to get you home.........."

I stumbled down the street, my mind spinning.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dongho continued running until he reached a dark alleyway littered with junk. He darted inside to catch his breath, and stared at himself in a greasy mirror on the side of the wall opposite of him.

Filled with cold anger, he punched the mirror. The glass broke and the skin on his knucles cut. He absent-mindly the blood, thinking furiously.

Yong Junhyung.............I've found you. And I will get my revenge on you.................U-KISS and Infinite aren't to be messed with.............but the only problem is her................Park Mihi..............what can I do without hurting her............

He realized what happened and yelped in shock. "AAAARGH!!!! DAMMIT!!!! She is Junhyung's girlfriend, which means that she is my enemy, which means........................AAAAAAAAAH SHIIIIIIT!!!!!!!! I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!"

"Shut up, Dongho." A voice said. A dark figure appeared out of nowhere in the gloom. "You're too noisy."

Dongho jumped and glared at the figure. "Eli hyung. What do you want?"

More figures appeared. "We heard your screaming and found you here, maknae. What the hell are you doing?"

"None of your business!"

"And what was it we heard?" Eli purred, his eyes glinting in the darkness. "You "fell in love" with the enemy? Care to explain what you mean, Dongho?"

Dongho scowled. The cat was out of the bag now.