Time For Action!

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

Everyone was having fun and eating when suddenly the door slammed and a loud, whiny voice called out, "I'm hoooommmeee~~~, why doesn't anyone bother greeting me? Honestly!"

Aeyoung dropped her slice of pizza in disgust. "Oh, great," she muttered.

Aecha stomped into the kitchen. "Ooh, pizza!" She grinned. She saw Doojoon and winked seductively at him. "And oppa, too! Guess it's my lucky day!"

"No IT'S NOT." Aeyoung growled venemously. "Get your own dinner!"

"A-Aeyoung-ah!" I stammered nervously. "Aecha-yang can have some, there's plenty!"

Junhyung scowled at the y girl and pushed the large plate of pizzas down the table out of her reach. "No, there isn't."

Aecha pouted. "That's so unfair! Why are you so mean to me, unnie?"

Aeyoung scowled at her. "Why are you even here? Why don't you go eat at your boyfriend's place? Oh wait, I forgot -- you don't have boyfriends. You have boys you with for kicks."

"Aeyoung-ah!" I gasped. That was a bit harsh!

Aecha's eyes narrowed. "At least I can GET boys to with for kicks."

"You see THIS here?" Aeyoung grabbed Doojoon by the collar and yanked him forwards, so hard he nearly fell off his chair. "THIS is my boyfriend. And I don't have to HAVE with him just to make him STAY BY MY SIDE."

"It would help, though," Doojoon muttered under his breath, grinning in a flirtatious way. Aeyoung flicked his forehead. "Shut up."

Aecha narrowed her eyes even more until she was full-out glaring at her older sister. "And how long he would stay by your side, I wonder? With that hideous face of yours and your even uglier personality, I'd say another month or so, tops!"

Then, smirking at Aeyoung's hurt face, she flounced away.

There was a long and awkward silence.

"Alright, who IS that ?" Jonghyun snapped. "She may be kinda hot, but she completely insulted our Aeyoung!"

"That's her sister, Aecha," I explained, frowning. Aecha was very rude as well. Why couldn't they just get along?

"Wow, she's even worse than Key when he's in -mode," Taemin observed as he took another huge bite of pizza.

"-mode?" Yoseob asked, confused.

Onew snickered. "Every so often, he has his 'time of the month'."

The boys all burst into laughter, while the girls rolled their eyes and muttered, "Boys."

"So, are you going to explain your big plan involving a smoke bomb to us?" Jonghyun asked, his eyes glinting.

"I was wondering when you'd ask us, bro!" Junhyung, Kikwang, and Dongwoon immediately launched into a length explanation of their plan.

"You kidding me?" Onew snorted. "Just one smoke bomb won't do the trick! Take a whole bunch and unleash them at the same time in different areas of the school!"

"I never thought of that!" Dongwoon said in shock.

Yoseob smiled and wiped some pizza sauce off the corner of Haruhi's lips. She blushed and giggled. "Oppa, you don't have to....."

"But I want to." Yoseob said gently.

"Lovebirds," Aeyoung snorted.

"We're like that too, aren't we, Aeyoung-ah?" Doojoon grinned, snaking his hand around her waist. She pinched it, forcing him to let go. "No. I'm eating."

"Ha, none of you lame couples can match up to the adorably sweet hotness that is our steamy love!" Junhyung said smugly, wrapping his arms around me.

"What 'steamy' love?" Dongwoon snorted. "You guys haven't even done it yet!"

"Donwoon oppa!" I complained, my cheeks turning red.

"SERIOUSLY?" Jonghyun, Taemin, and Onew gasped.

"I thought you guys were totally doing it!" Onew said in shock.

"OPPA, PLEASE STOP THEM!!!" I wailed, stuffing my fingers into my ears to block out sound.

"Shut up!" Junhyung snapped at them, although he looked amused. "You bastards don't need to know about our life, y'hear?"

Kikwang shook his head as he rested his arm over Sookjoo's shoulders. She smiled and passed him some gum.

Taemin checked his watch. "It's getting late. Hyungs should be home by now."

"Really?" Jonghyun leaned over Taemin to check the time, then chuckled and leaned back in content. "Let's stay overnight, then."

"Jonghyun oppa, they'll worry about you!" I chastised him.

"Then let them worry." He leaned over to pinch my cheeks. "Aigoo, so cute, you think I actually care about them! So cute!"

Junhyung pushed his hand away. "No touching my girlfriend! Get your own!"

"BUT IT'S HAAAAAAAAAAAARD," Jonghyun whined.

Everyone burst into laughter.

*******************************************

"Ready?" Aeyoung whispered.

"Ready." I whispered back, feeling more nervous than ever. Today was go time. We had asked to go to the bathroom, and quickly snuck over near the principal's office.

Aeyoung whipped out her walkie talkie. "This is Squad One reporting. Squad Two, Squad Three, Squad Four, and Squad Five, do you read me? I repeat, do you read me? Over."

There was a buzz and crackle of sound, before they spoke up.

"Squad Two reporting. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung, over."

"Squad Three reporting. Yoseob and Haruhi, over."

"Squad Four reporting. Dongwoon and Hana, over."

"Squad Five reporting. Kikwang and Sookjoo, over."

"Good," Aeyoung nodded. "All systems ---- wait, what? Sookjoo-ah?"

"Hey guys!"

"What the hell? What are you doing here? You live in the other side of town!"

"Yah! Are you saying you're not happy my girlfriend is here?"

"You kidding me? I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

"What the hell?"

"No wonder Hyunseung insisted on being in Squad Two with us!"

"Of course, did you think I was going to be a third wheel?"

"Okay, everyone shut up!" Aeyoung hissed. She turned to me and nodded.

I took a deep breath and said in a hushed voice, "All systems.......GO!"

Aeyoung grabbed the smoke bomb, pulled the stopper, and almost immediately thick, heavy smoke began to seep out of the end. Coughing slightly, we held our sweaters over our mouths and stumbled backwards.

Aeyoung grabbed me and pulled me into the janitor's closet, where the door was thick enough to stop too much smoke from seeping in. We kept low to the ground so we had more air.

"Do you.....think.....the others....did it?" I choked.

"C-course," Aeyoung coughed. "Any second now......"

Suddenly............

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

A few seconds later, we heard doors being slammed open everywhere, and the sound of students and teachers alike freaking out as they dashed outdoors to safety.

We crouched down in the closet, coughing slightly from the smoke.

"We're totally....going to get.....lung cancer because of this......." Aeyoung growled.

"We.....should......have gotten........gas m-masks......." I coughed weakly.

We heard the sound of the principal dashing out of his office, along with the vice-principal and receptionist.

"Darn it, why now?" The principal was whining half in fright, half in annoyance. "Just when I was going to get a hole in one on Wii Sports!"

The sound of footsteps slowly died down. We stayed quiet until we were sure they were gone. Aeyoung whipped out the walkie talkie again.

"Squad One reporting, phase one succeeded! Over!"

"Squad Two succeeded, over!"

"Squad Three, Done."

"Squad Four, A-OKAY!"

"Squad Five, Comin' over!"

We dashed out of the janitor's closet, immediately engulfed in the thick smoke. Coughing, tears in our eyes, we managed to stagger into the principal's office, where there was slightly more ventilation.

A few seconds later, the rest of Beast and Beast's Girls arrived, all coughing.

"This --- plan --- !" Junhyung coughed. "I think I'm going to cough up my lungs!"

"Hurry up and find the tape, then!" Hana snapped. Everyone immediately dashed towards the cabinets.

"These are locked!" I said desperately.

"Out of the way for a second," Dongwoon slipped out a hairpin and gently pushed and twisted it into the lock. It clicked open.

"Brilliant!" Haruhi, Aeyoung, and I dove for the cabinets to find the videos.

"I found the videos!" Kikwang said. "But, holy , there's got to be like fifty here! Which one has the footage?"

We all crowded around, trying to figure it out. The smoke was filling my head, and the fire bell was beginning to give me a headache.

"Is it this one?" Yoseob asked frantically.

"No, look for the date!" Hana said. "A few days ago, maybe a week or so.......it's......ah-ha! This one!" She grabbed a tape. "It's this one, I'm sure of it!"

Suddenly, the alarm bell stopped ringing.

"Oh, god. The smoke must have thinned out!" Aeyoung freaked out. "They're coming inside!"

We began to hear the sound of footsteps entering the building.

"The window! The window!" We dashed to the window. Doojoon threw it open and we began to climb out.

"Come on come on come ON!!!"

Junhyung grabbed my waist and hoisted me through before scrambling out himself.

Hyunseung managed to crawl out and close the window before the principal burst into his office, fuming.

"When I find the brats who set off those smoke bombs, I'm going to........"

We quickly snuck away. Hana stowed the tape into her locker, and we returned to class.

"Why are you so late?" The teacher snapped at us.

"Sorry," Aeyoung lied smoothly. "Mihi-ah got scared and started to run home. We had to go after her."

I put on my best scared/innocent face.

The teacher sighed and nodded, then began to lecture us about who set off the smoke bomb and whoever it is, step forward.

Of course, no one moved. Junhyung, Aeyoung and I put on our best innocent and confused faces.

When the teacher turned around to continue the lesson, we secretly high-fived each other.

"Plan succeeded," Aeyoung mouthed at me.

I grinned and mouthed back, "Over."