No, We Are NOT Stalkers!

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

"Guys! Guys guys guys GUYS!!!!" Aeyoung gasped in shock, nearly bending over in order to catch her breath.

"Aeyoung-ah, what's wrong? You look like you sprinted all the way here!" I gave her a water bottle.

It was Saturday. Chunji had recovered and returned back to his home. Haruhi seemed a little strange after that incident, but I chose not to dwell into it. It could just be my imagination. If something really was wrong, Haruhi would tell me when she's ready, right?

Well, Beast and SHINee were invited over, and everyone was having fun watching movies and throwing popcorn at each other. I told them at least three times already to eat their food, not play with it, but they still don't listen. Oh well.

Haruhi and I were in the kitchen making snacks when we heard the door open. We rushed over to see Aeyoung, and that's when it all happened.

In the background, you could hear someone singing, followed by Beast and SHINee's voices.

"Why the are they randomly singing?"

"It's a musical, dimwit. They're supposed to sing."

"Yeah, but nobody's even the slighest bit confused? If it was me, I would knock them out, they're obviously bat crazy."

"Will you guys shut up?" Hyunseung suddenly said, annoyed. "I'm busy watching the movie, if you don't mind."

"What the heck are they watching?" Aeyoung muttered, taking a deep long drink from the water bottle.

"Mamma Mia, Korean subtitles." I rolled my eyes and giggled. "It's pretty funny. They're so absorbed into it."

We heard the sound of a remote control being clicked, and the music suddenly changed to the news. "WHAT THE ?"

"Sorry, I accidentally sat on the remote!" Onew said. "Whoops. It broke, too. I better pay for this in case Mihi-ah gets mad."

"You er!" I heard someone shout -- it might have been either Jonghyun or Junhyung, I wasn't sure. "How are we supposed to find out which one was her father now? Go die in a hole!" Sounds of fistfighting were heard, while the other boys either moaned about the daddy mystery or cheered the fighting boys on.

"Idiots." Aeyoung muttered. "But, wait what was I going to sa? Oh, right! Right!" She raised her voice. "Guys, Kikwang is on a date!"

There was silence, then "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???!!!!"

They all rushed towards us.

"I knew Kikwang was busy today, but I didn't know he was on a DATE!!!" Dongwoon yelled. "Hyung, that bastard! He's hooking up with girls without me?!"

Aeyoung burst into giggles -- something she didn't normally do. "And get this, it's with Sookjoo-ah!"

I gasped. "Hong Sookjoo? You don't mean THE Hong Sookjoo that works at Beauty with us?"

Aeyoung smirked. "The very same. Who else would Kikwang go out with anyway?"

"How do you know this?" Haruhi squealed.

"I was out at the convenience store buying more snacks for us and I passed by that really expensive cafe, you know, the Shock Cafe?" We all nodded. It certainly was expensive, but the food they had there was to die for. Even I fantasized about indulging myself one day, but really, their delicacies were SUPER EXPENSIVE.

"Okay, so I was passing by Shock Cafe when I saw Kikwang there, and I was thinking why he was there, you know? Then I realized he was sitting there and when I got nearer, I realized Sookjoo was sitting across from him! And they were totally flirting with each other!"

Haruhi and I squealed. "Our little Kikwang has grown up!" I gushed, wiping fake tears from my eyes as I sniffed dramatically.

Beast and SHINee, on the other hand, weren't so delighted. "What the ?" Jonghyun exploded. "That DumbKwang got a girl before ME??!!!!"

"Big surprise...." Hyunseung muttered under his breath. Jonghyun rounded on him, scowling. "Yah! I heard that!"

"No fair, hyung got a girlfriend and I didn't...." Dongwoon whined. He suddenly grinned and looped an arm around Hyunseung's delicate shoulders. "Looks like we're the only single men in Beast, huh, hyung?"

Hyunseung grimaced at the childish maknae. "Don't touch me, I'll catch your stupidity."

I turned to Junhyung, who for some reason was pulling on a red-and-white baseball cap. "Oppa?" I asked. "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to stalk them."

"BWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH????????!!!!!!!"

"But-but-but.....that's wrong!" I yelped frantically. "Y-you can't just s-sneak up to them like that! Shouldn't you wait and ask Kikwang about it later?"

Beast stared at me.

I sighed and slumped my shoulders. "Don't let him see us, okay?"

"That's my girl, babe." Junhyung ruffled my hair cheerfully, then pulled another baseball cap over my head. "Alright, let's move out!"

"Hang on, I'm coming too, dammit!" Jonghyun was struggling to pull on his sneakers. "I'm not letting this one slide!"

"He's SO going to see us," Aeyoung groaned. "This is so stupid, you guys are such children."

Still, she too was putting on her boots. Doojoon raised an eyebrow at her and she blushed, scratching at the scar on her cheek. "S-shut up! I'm curious too!"

"Why is Minho hyung even coming?" Taemin asked curiously, widening his eyes in innocent curiosity (yeah, right). "Hyung has a girlfriend too, right?"

"WHAT?" Jonghyun exploded. "You too, Minho?"

"You didn't know?" Minho deadpanned, then rolled his eyes and smirked. "Whoops. Must have forgot to tell you."

"Yah, I'm in a relationship too, you know." Key huffed dramatically.

"Key, you traitor! That's it, I'm not watching the rest of Mamma Mia with you! Go die in a hole, you traitorous bastard!"

Jonghyun continued to rant and rave all the way down the street, until Onew and Doojoon suggested that they could sew his mouth shut. Jonghyun stayed quiet for about three minutes, then started to threaten the life of all those who had girlfriends again.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Where are they?"

"Do you see them?"

"I do, I do! Oh, gosh, Aeyoung-ah, they look adorable together!"

"Hee hee, look! Kikwang's blushing!"

"This is ing depressing."

"Tell me about it."

"Will you two stop moping? God, you're even making ME feel bad."

"Onew hyung doesn't have a lover?"

"The only love I have is for chicken."

"Shut up, jackasses! They're going to hear you!"

"Oppa, if you guys can't be quiet, can you at least go somewhere else to yell?"

"Oops! Sorry, babe. You heard my girlfriend, idiots, shut up!"

"Oppa!"

"Sorry, sorry, baby, oppa will be quiet too."

I giggled softly when I saw Kikwang sitting there, eating and talking with Sookjoo. Sookjoo looked really pretty. She wore cuter clothes for this date, rather than her usual grass-stained T-shirts and jeans. She wore a bubble-sleeved top and skinny jeans, with no grass stains on them. Her ripped-up sneakers were switched with flats, and she dressed up her classic ponytail with cute little hair pins.

Kikwang was smiling, with a facial expression I've never seen him with before. It was a shy, but eager bliss. His smile was soft and warm, and he had a gleam in his eye I've never seen before. He leaned forward and said something, and Sookjoo laughed, blushing slightly as she tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"Awwwww," Aeyoung, Haruhi, and I whispered (the girls).

"Ewwwww," Taemin, Onew, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung all muttered (the single).

"You guys are just jealous," Junhyung, Yoseob, Doojoon, Minho, and Key snickered (the taken).

"How come I don't have a girlfriend?" Jonghyun whined (the desperate).

"Shut up, hyung," Taemin advised.

To make a long and painfully embarrassing story short, Jonghyun got very mad at Taemin and proceeded to attack him. This started a full-out yelling war between the two gangs, getting the attention of just about everyone in the area, including a very embarrassed (and irritated) Kikwang and a shocked (but also rather amused) Sookjoo.

"Sorry sorry sorry!" I squeaked, bowing to them. "We didn't mean....er, oppa wanted.......have fun on your date!" Then I grabbed Junhyung's hand and dragged him back home.

Needless to say, Kikwang was extremely mortified when he returned to our house a while later. He was also very annoyed. After about ten minutes of dealing with Dongwoon and Taemin's incessant teasing, he finally admitted that he asked Sookjoo out a few days ago, and they were going out.

"Congratulations!" Haruhi and I squealed, throwing our arms around Kikwang, who was so red steam was practically coming out from his ears.

"It's not a big deal!" He yelped, hunching his shoulders in humiliation. "Jesus, you're acting like we're getting married or something.....god....."

"We have to celebrate, our gang's biggest playboy decided to settle down!" Junhyung snickered, throwing a can of pepsi towards Kikwang, who caught it with one hand.

Hong Sookjoo had officially become one of 'Beast's girls'.