The Day It All Happens

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

Had another writer's block. God dammit. School's starting for me tomorrow, so hell to the world. I'll try my best to update all my stories at least once a week. I wanna get rid of them lol so I can start all my new fanfics.

Anyway, kudos to the awesome readers who have been following me for so long. Thank you all so, so much for reading my other fanfictions and especially to the people who read the first book to this and waited so patiently for this sequel to come out. I really love y'all!

********************************

"The ice cream store?" Sookjoo asked in confusion.

"Yeah. I always ran into him here for some reason," I said. We were standing in front of the ice cream shop in the mall, under the pretences of going shopping. Nobody else really minded. Junhyung knew I was safe with Sookjoo and SHINee was only a few blocks away, and he had to deal with the war strategy for Infinite and U-KISS. Aeyoung and Haruhi decided to stay and support their boyfriends, which was fine with us since they didn't like Dongho as much as we did.

"I can't find him," Sookjoo frowned, scanning the crowd of people. "Can you?"

"No....." I sighed and looked around for him. This was kind of stupid. There was no way Dongho would be here all the time, right? But all the same, I just had this FEELING.....

"Wait, I found him!" Sookjoo gasped. I followed her line of sight and my own eyes landed on a cute, dark-haired boy leaning against the wall. Girls giggled and eyed him as they passed by, although he wasn't paying attention.

"DONGHO!!!" We both shouted, running for him.

Dongho looked up in shock, his heart rate immediately increasing. No way, it's them. But.......why are they here? Were they.....looking for me? Was Mihi trying to find me, knowing I would be here? His cheeks started to turn red.

"Dongho, you gotta tell us the news, man. When are U-KISS planning to attack us?" Sookjoo said the second we got close.

I blushed. "Sookjoo!"

"What? We wanna know."

"Yes, but you don't have to say it so obviously!"

Dongho shifted uncomfortably. "I.....I can't tell you that. It's gang stuff."

"That doesn't matter, Dongho," I said gently. "But you should get out of here. You're going to get hurt in the upcoming battle."

Dongho's eyes widened. "Y-you're worried about m-m-me?"

I smiled at him. "Of course! You're such a kind person. You treated Sookjoo so well. We would be so sad if you got hurt."

Dongho felt like he could float to cloud 9, but quickly got a hold on himself. "I can't," he muttered. "I belong to U-KISS. I am loyal to them. I must fight when they fight, until we are victorious or die fighting." Secretly, he couldn't wait to land a punch on that bastard Yong Junhyung. It'll be sweet revenge, for stealing Mihi from me. But, oh .....wouldn't she hate me afterwards? ....

Sookjoo and I frowned. "But....."

Dongho looked away. He was starting to melt under the puppy eye stare. Don't, don't, don't look at me like that, Mihi. I might actually listen to you. But I can't. You'll never belong to me anyway, you belong to the enemy. I'm going to do nothing but hurt you.

"I'm sorry, Mihi......Sookjoo....." Dongho started to back away. "But I can't. I really can't." He looked up at them with calm eyes, like a man accepting his fate. "I hope I never see you again. It's better this way."

And then he was gone, disappearing into the crowds.

Sookjoo and I gazed unhappily at each other. We didn't succeed.

****************************************

When I went home, Teen Top and SHINee were already there, making a mess of the house as usual and arguing loudly at the top of their lungs.

"Failed, huh?" Aeyoung asked the second we appeared in the living room.

I gave her a smile. There was no fooling Aeyoung. She knew exactly where we were going.

"He's loyal to U-KISS, he'll fight no matter what." I sighed sadly. "I don't understand why such kind people have to live this way."

Aeyoung put her arm around me. "It's just how it is. They like doing this, Mihi. This," she gestured to the gangsters running around the house, calling out plans and making preparations, "This is their life, girl. They live to fight. I know it's hard for you to understand, but it makes them happy."

I felt my eyes fill up with tears. "But it makes me unhappy to see good people get hurt."

"Yeah, me too." She leaned her head against mine. "But life almost never goes our way. We live, we grow up, and then we die. That's a fact for everybody on earth. All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." (LORD OF THE RINGS MOMENT!!! LORD OF THE RINGS MOMENT!!!)

"You're right, Aeyoung." I smiled at her. Then I noticed something strange. Haruhi was acting weirdly around Chunji. When he smiled and said something to her, she blushed and fidgeted uncomfortably, looking away.

This seemed a bit off. "Haruhi!!!" I called out. "Come over here for a second?"

Haruhi looked grateful at the interruption, and sped towards me without another glance at Chunji, who was looking slightly forlorn.

"M-Mihi, Aeyoung, th-thank you......er....well, I mean...." She blushed harder, looking embarrassed and upset.

I smiled and soothingly patted her pink hair. "It's alright, Haruhi. I know there's something going on between you and Chunji, but I won't in. You can tell us only if you want to, 'kay?"

Haruhi nodded, looking half in tears. "Y-you see.....a long time ago, b-before I moved here and met you all.......I used to l-like him."

"Ehh? Really?" We crowded closer to Haruhi. Even Sookjoo and Hana leaned in, interested.

"Yeah....b-but he thought I only l-liked him for his looks and r-rejected me --"

"That bastard!" Aeyoung exploded before Haruhi could finish. "And I thought all Teen Top members were decent gentlemen! That head!"

"Sssh, Aeyoungie....." I patted her shoulder. "Continue, Haruhi."

"W-well, I pretended that it never happened, and over time we became f-friends again. B-but a while ago, when he got i-injured, he told me he r-regretted what happened, that he's always r-regretted it...I think he wants to be with m-me....."

"Haruhi...." I tried to keep the horror out of my voice. "Are you.....going to break up with Yoseob?"

"No!" She squeaked, her cheeks turning as pink as her hair. "No! Never! I would never, ever do that! I love Yoseob, with all my heart, I do! It's just.....I d-don't know w-what to do...." Her eyes filled with tears.

We quickly gathered her into a hug.

"Don't worry 'bout it, Haruhi!" Sookjoo said brightly, offering her some bubble gum. "If you love Yoseob, and he loves you, nothing can stop you two from getting together!"

"According to my theory," Hana said intelligently. "You don't have to 'do' anything about Chunji. He lost his chance with you, end of story."

"That's true, Haruhi," I said helpfully. "You can still be friends with him, but you don't have to feel guilty or unsure about it. You're Yoseob's girlfriend, I'm sure Chunji won't try to steal you or anything."

Aeyoung shook her head. "Considering all the drama that happens to us, it probably will happen."

"Ssh, Aeyoung!" I nudged her in the ribs, and we started to laugh. Even Haruhi broke into a tearful smile.

Yoseob appeared. "Haruhi, where are --" he caught sight of her and her tears, and instantly ran forward. We quickly dashed away before the blonde devil could attack anybody.

"Haruhi! Are you crying? Are those tears in your eyes? Who did it? I'll kill 'em! Don't cry, honey, please....." He desperately wiped away the moisture.

Haruhi smiled and hugged him, surprising the gangster. "I love you, Yoseob," she whispered, clutching him tighter.

Yoseob was surprised, but he didn't complain. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you too, Haruhi. No matter what."

**********************************************************

Today was the day. SHINee and Teen Top had been preparing for a full week or so, sleeping over at our house again. In a way, I was so used to the company I would feel lonely once they left. Maybe Beast really should move in.

Actually, no. Junhyung might jump me in my sleep.

"This time, you're gonna stay here, alright?" Junhyung said, looking into my eyes deeply. "Mihi, baby, promise me you'll stay here no matter what. Lock all the doors and cover all the windows. Don't open for anybody unless you're absolutely certain who it is."

"I promise, oppa," I whispered. I knew he was very worried about me. He couldn't help it, since DBSK managed to kidnap me, Aeyoung, and Haruhi last year from our very own home.

He gave me a kiss, sweeter and more passionate than any we've had for a long time.

"Ew, don't make out in front of me," Jonghyun scowled as he passed by.

Junhyung broke away and glared at him. "Thanks for ruining the moment, ."

I giggled. "Oppa, I promise we'll stay inside no matter what. But you have to promise me that you'll come back home safely."

"Yeah, promise me, jerk!" Aeyoung muttered to Doojoon, who grinned and kissed her scar.

"Please, Yoseob?" Haruhi whispered. "I promise you," Yoseob said, her pink hair.

"You better kick out there, alright?" Sookjoo said, kissing Kikwang on the nose.

I turned to all the other gangsters, looking at them fondly, the people who made up my entire life. "You ALL have to promise us, okay?"

"Of course, Minnie," Hyunseung smiled.

"I can't eat chicken when I'm dead," Onew shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't have a girlfriend yet!" Jonghyun whined.

"We do."

"Shut up, Minho!"

L. Joe smiled. "I have a silly little sister to take care of, I'm not going anywhere."

"It's too much fun being alive, right?" CAP snickered, high-fiving Niel.

"That's true," Ricky cheered.

Dongwoon turned to Hana. "Are you going to wish me luck?"

Hana glanced at him. "Good luck."

"Can I have a good luck kiss?"

There was a long silence as Hana stared hard at him, who blinked back at her with the perfect face of innocence.

Then, to everyone's complete and utter shock, Hana sighed and leaned forward, giving him the shortest of pecks on the cheek. "There."

As we gawked open-mouthed, Dongwoon slowly raised his hand to the spot where she gave him the quick kiss, and a smile grew on his face. "Can you do that again?"

"No." Hana walked away, Dongwoon trailing after her.

"Did it mean anything?"

"No. You wanted a kiss for good luck, and since you're under my care during library duty, I can't let you die in that gangster war. Therefore, you need all the good luck you can get."

Dongwoon pouted. "Are you SURE it didn't mean anything else?"

"Absolutely certain. Now stop following me, don't you have a war to get to?"

"Yeah, we actually do." Changjo beckoned him. "C'mon, Dongwoon. You can win her over later."

"Yeah, yeah." He smiled brilliantly at Hana and waved at her. "I promise I'll come back!"

Hana blinked at him, looking a little bit disconcerted.

"Babe?" I turned around to see Junhyung looking solemnly at me. "Yes?"

"I want you to keep this safe for me." He pressed something into my hand. It was his couple ring, the beautiful black ring with purple stones.

"Oh, oppa, I couldn't...."

"Please, babe? I can't stand the thought of it getting ruined in battle." He smiled at me. "And, this way, you'll have a part of me with you the whole time. My heart and soul is in that thing, baby. It's only natural I'll give it to you when the times are rough."

I felt tears well up in my eyes, and I hugged him for a long time, planting a kiss on his lips.

One by one, the gangsters left the house and prepared to launch a surprise attack on Infinite and U-KISS. Even though we tried to be brave for our boyfriends, we all ended up in tears anyway. Besides Hana, of course, but she did look a bit upset when Dongwoon continuously looked back at her as they left down the road.

I shut the door and firmly locked it. Haruhi went to lock the back door, and Aeyoung ran upstairs to close all the curtains. Hana went to close the curtains for all the first-floor windows.

I stared at the black ring in my hand before lovingly sliding it onto my finger, right above my own beautiful white ring.

"Oppa, please be safe," I whispered, bringing the hand containing both rings closer to my heart.