Girl, She's Totally Flirting With Your Man!

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

Yunha took her time as she slowly walked to sit next to you, showing every inch of her curves at the same time. I saw Aeyoung raise her eyebrows in front of me as Yunha passed her, obviously wondering why she was acting like she was walking down a runway.

She took her seat next to me. I tried to be nice to her.

"Hello!" I said, smiling in an encouraging way. "My name is Park Mihi, I guess we'll be seatmates from now on, nice to meet you."

Yunha gave me a tight-lipped smile, nodded, and said nothing else. Aeyoung discreetly passed me a note. I read it.

 

what a beeeeee-otch!!! She was so rude 2 u when u were just trying to b nice 2 her >:(

 

Frowning, I scribbled something else down and passed it to Aeyoung.

 

Aeyoung-ah! Dont b mean. maybe she's shy 0_0 remember when we first met?

That was different

LOL in what way? u were just as mean as she is 2 me :)

Still, there's something i dont like about her. watch out, k?

if u say so

 

Junhyung, who sat behind me, lightly tapped the back of my seat with his foot. I turned around.

"You might want to ease up on the note-passing, baby." He whispered, grinning. "The teacher's been glaring at you and Aeyoung for the past ten minutes."

I blushed. "Whoops. Sorry." I whispered back.

"I don't have a problem with it. I think it's adorable, as long as you're the one doing it."

"Honestly, oppa, what do you think a-------"

"MISS PARK!!!" The teacher fumed, causing me to let out a little squeal of shock and jump up. "CAN YOU PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MY LESSON? YOU ARE DISTURBING YOUR CLASSMATES!!!"

"Sorry, sorry!" I mumbled quickly, embarrassed as usual when a teacher singles you out in a class.

"And I saw your little note-passing to your friend!!" The teacher ranted. "Do you want me to read out to the class what is so important?"

"N-no! No! I'm sorry!"

The class laughed.

"Oh, shut up, you old bat." Junhyung said lazily. The class fell silent at once.

"W-w-w........how dare you talk to a teacher like that, Mr. Yong!"

Junhyung gazed up at the teacher coldly. "Do you have a problem with my girlfriend?"

The teacher gulped-----even the faculty members could do little to the fearsome Beast gang. "N-no."

"Then shut up." He advised stonily. "Besides, what's the big deal about paying attention to your lesson anyway? Everything you say is plagiarized directly from the textbook. You might as well assign us homework and be done with it."

The teacher's face turned a brick red. "Now, listen here, young man, you cannot talk that way to a teach----"

"Care to finish your sentence?" Junhyung's voice was dangerous. The class held their breath.

I hurriedly put my hand on his arm. "Oppa."

Junhyung took a deep breath, then smiled at me. "Sorry, baby." He turned back to the teacher. "You're lucky my girlfriend is the sweetest angel on this earth. So don't bother her again."

The teacher flushed angrily again, but backed off.

Aeyoung turned to look at me and grinned. I smiled embarrassedly back.

Yunha was watching me coldly.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

At break time, Aeyoung pulled her chair over to mine and chatted with me. I turned my chair around so I could face Junhyung and include him. He smiled, content to see us two girls talking happily.

Suddenly, another figure joined us.

"Hey, you're Yong Junhyung, right?" Yunha smiled sweetly.

We broke off our conversation. Junhyung was looking up at her blankly. I looked confused, and Aeyoung looked suspicious.

Yunha gave Junhyung a sweet, flirtatious smile, completely unlike her cold demeanor to me a few minutes ago. "I thought that you were sooooooo sweet when you stood up for Mihi like that! You were soooo cool!"

Junhyung smiled, flattered. "Hah! See that, baby?" He grinned at me. "I AM a cool boyfriend after all!"

"I never said you weren't." I giggled. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Aeyoung wasn't laughing. She was still glaring up at Yunha with an expression of mixed suspicion and disbelief.

Yunha didn't seem to like having the conversation turned away from her, because she leaned forward (giving everyone in the area a good view of her big s) and smiled coquettishly at Junhyung again, looking up at him from underneath her long eyelashes. "Every girl would LOVE to be your girlfriend, I imagine."

"Maybe." Junhyung said proudly, letting his ego get ahead of him as usual. "I bet a few do."

"Oh, I'm sure there are more than a few." Yunha praised him, then turned her cold dark eyes to me. "I wonder how Mihi was able to snag such a handsome, cool guy as yourself?"

"Simple." Junhyung smiled lovingly at me. "She's cute as a button, sweet as an angel, as innocent as a newborn baby, and as good as a saint. She'd rather do homework and read than spend time with me. She's brave and can handle living her life in a gangster world. In other words, she's perfect. Sweet, innocent girls like her are catnip for guys like me."

I blushed. Aeyoung looked confused. "Wait........I'm completely unlike Mihi, though. So why does Doojoon like me?"

"Him?" Junhyung snorted. "'Cause he has a weird sense of taste."

Aeyoung thew her pencil at him. "What's that supposed to mean, douchebag?"

Yunha glared at Aeyoung. "What are you thinking? Do you know who he is? He's Yong Junhyung of Beast for your information! How can you throw things at him and call him a 'douchebag'? Girls shouldn't even be using that word!"

Aeyoung narrowed her eyes at Yunha. "You got a problem with my language?"

"Woah, calm down, ladies." Junhyung said quickly. "This is getting a little intense."

Instantly, Yunha broke away, laughing sweetly. "Yes, of course. You are totally right, Junhyung oppa." She smiled cutely at him. "It was nice meeting you. Maybe we can talk again sometime."

"Yeah, sure." Junhyung said, not paying attention.

Yunha strutted away. Aeyoung looked outraged.

"Mihi! Aren't you going to do something?"

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

"Girl, she's totally flirting with your man!"

"No, she's not!" I insisted. "Well........yeah, she kind of was. But oppa wasn't flirting back, so what's the problem?"

Aeyoung sighed and face palmed herself. "Well, at least you know she was flirting. But still, don't be so laid-back, Mihi-ah. You never know when you might need to slap that girl right in her y- fa--------"

The bell rang, signalling for lunch.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey, I haven't updated this in a while, huh? Sorry. And I haven't updated Unaccompanied Minors at all. I have a reason! It's because I can't find the sheets of paper that I had that had all the students from Cube High on it. Sorry. I'll find it soon, :)

Anyway, in case nobody knows yet, the winner of my fanfic poll, Tales of the Red Lion, is up. So if you want to read more about gangs, check it out!

Just in case you guys have forgotten, the story of Tales of the Red Lion centers around half-Korean, half-Japanese Saja Ringo's secret identity is that of a skull-cracking street fighter nicknamed the Red Lion. When she accidentally reveals her true identity to her new high school's gang Beast, they decide to make her the seventh member of their gang-----even though she doesn't want to have anything to do with gangsters anymore.

Oh, but since I'm bored, I might just go ahead with my next fanfic, which got second place. You know, the vampire one: Battlefield of Beasts and Blood. But should I? Hmmm...........I'm not sure. Maybe I will, maybe I'll wait XD