Beach Time!!!

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

***Previously on He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy......................

After defeating DBSK and their ally gangs, Beast and their own allies go their seperate ways. Now, after graduation, they are spending summer vacation at a beach. If they can get there in one piece, that is.................***

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Aeyoung yelled. "Doojoon, you son of a !! You almost killed us back there!!!"

"Don't exaggerate, Aeyoung-ah." Doojoon said calmly as he swerved the steering wheel like a maniac. "I only clipped the back of that car, it's not like I crashed into it."

I clung to Junhyung's arm more tightly. "This is terrifying."

Junhyung hugged me closer and glared at the back of the driver's seat. "Doojoon, you idiot! Slow down! You're going eighty over the speed limit!"

Dongwoon and Kikwang were cheering him on and laughing from the back seat of the van. "Keep going, hyung!" Dongwoon howled, clutching his sides with laughter.

"How are you guys NOT scared?" Haruhi whimpered, burying her face in Yoseob's shirt. She was shaking from her toes to the tip of her pink hair.

"Are you kidding? This is AWESOME!!!" Kikwang yelled excitedly. "This is like grand theft auto...............except in real life!"

"But we didn't steal this car." I reminded him patiently. The whole point of grand theft auto, after all, is to steal the car before high-speeding.

Beast stared at me.

Long silence.

"You guys........................stole this car?" Aeyoung asked.

More silence.

"Well....................duh." Hyunseung said patiently, as though explaining to an idiot. "You think we have enough money to buy a car? We live in a one-room apartment, after all."

I frowned at Junhyung, who avoided my gaze and whistled guiltily as he stared out the window. Haruhi shook her head at Yoseob, who smiled innocently back.

Aeyoung completely exploded.

"YOU COMPLETE TOTAL ING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!" She shrieked. She began to punch and kick the person nearest to her ---- her boyfriend.

"GOD DAMMIT, IF WE GET A TICKET AND THEY FOUND OUT YOU STOLE THIS CAR AND THEY TAKE YOU TO JAIL I AM NOT BAILING YOU OUT!!!! Y'HEAR ME???!!!! YOU CAN ROT IN JAIL FOR ALL I CARE, YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yow-ow-ow-ow!!!" Doojoon yelped with each punch and kick. "Darn it, Aeyoung-ah, don't hit your own boyfriend! I'm driving!!!"

"AEYOUNG-AH, STOP IT!!!" I yelled in fright. Doojoon was trying to avoid all the attacks, and as a result the van was swerving so fast and dangerous I thought we were really going to hit another car.

"Stop it!" Yoseob yelled. "You're scaring Haruhi-ah!"

Aeyoung, huffing angrily, glared out the window. Doojoon was very cheerful. He whistled happily as he swerved to avoid hitting the back of another car. Left land, middle lane, right lane, middle lane, right lane, middle lane, left lane..................

He turned sharply off the highway, and I nearly fell off my seat. Junhyung quickly wrapped his arm around my waist, and pinned me to my seat. Doojoon swerved again, then again, then again. I felt my head spinning. Was I going to be sick?

At the last second before I felt like I was really going to throw up, Doojoon slammed on the brakes, and the van screeched to a halt. Kikwang and Dongwoon, who announced before the trip that they were too "gangsta" to wear seat belts, flew forwards and hit the back of our seat with a thump and a jerk.

Junhyung turned around. "Idiots! Don't do that!"

A low stream of painful cursing erupted from behind us.

"We're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!!!!" Doojoon sang as he unbuckled his seat belt. Haruhi's hands were shaking so badly Yoseob had to help her undo her seat belt. I shakily undid mine, but Junhyung had to help me open the car door. I scrambled out of the van, with a feeling like being released from prison.

I stumbled, my legs wobbling, and Hyunseung caught me.

"You okay, Minnie?" He asked quietly.

I beamed at him. "Thanks.........Seungie."

He smiled before quickly letting go and walking away. I frowned sadly at him. He was obviously trying not to get too close to me while he attempted to get over his love for me. I traced the long scar on my arm, remembering when he told me he loved me ----- not as a best friend, as I have loved him, but as a woman, as Junhyung loves me. Then Junhyung got angry, and................

I shivered, trying not to remember his face back then. The face when he was furious at both me and Hyunseung, then the horror and grief when he realized he had accidentally hurt me. Good thing that was long over. Only a memory. A memory I will never forget, thanks to the scar I got out of the accident.

To make myself feel better, I stared at the beautiful white ring Junhyung had given me about an hour ago, after graduation. It made me smile, and I felt a lot better.

Aeyoung was yelling furiously at Doojoon-----probably she, too, was scared to death like the rest of us about his horrendous driving skills-----but Doojoon was just smiling. She looked like she was going to lose her temper, but Doojoon, sensing danger, hugged her quickly, then swooped down to kiss her scarred cheek. Aeyoung blushed and didn't yell anymore.

Haruhi was being supported by Yoseob. "Don't worry, it's over, it's all over." He was assuring her. Haruhi smiled weakly and nodded. "Okay....." She whispered faintly. "I'm okay................"

Yoseob just smiled, gazing at her with a softness I have rarely ever seen on his cute face. Baby-like face or not, Yoseob is a fierce fighter and he was just as cruel as the other boys were before he met me, Aeyoung, and Haruhi. They were, after all, the best gang in Seoul High's district. They were all fierce, cold, and heartless to everyone around them. Until Junhyung and I fell in love and started dating, then their hearts melted and they became as they are now. They really weren't so bad at all, really. They're like giant marshmallows, with kind hearts. Sheep in wolve's clothing.

I almost laughed to myself. Sheep in wolve's clothing. Aeyoung will love that. I better tell her that later-----when Beast wasn't around to hear, of course. Beast's girl or not, I doubt they'll like what I said.

Junhyung smiled and held my hand. His black couple ring clinked softly when it connected with my white one. "Ready for the beach?" He asked.

I laughed and poked his cheek. "No. You guys didn't give us girls any time to pack."

"Hey, like I said, 2ne1 is here too. You can borrow their stuff." He called out to the others. "Yah! Hurry up!"

The beach house we were staying at had only two rooms. Junhyung looked excited. "Okay, how about Mihi-ah and I have one room, and you guys have the other.................."

"No." I immediately said.

He pouted, disappointed. "Whyyyyyy?"

"One, because it's impossible for seven people to fit in one room. Two, because I know what you're planning if we share a room by ourselves."

He grinned mischieviously. "Huh? What am I planning? Care to show me what you mean?"

I frowned at him. "Stop that."

"Stop what, huh? What do you want me to stop?"

"You're doing 'that' again."

"'That'? What's 'that'? Care to explain it to me...........physically?"

"Ugh, I can't take any more." Kikwang groaned. "If you guys wanna have a talk, do it somewhere else."

I blushed. "We weren't having a---------"

"How about we do this the normal- way?" Aeyoung sighed, irritated. "The girls take one room, the boys take another."

"That's a reasonable idea............. not to mention the only sane one." Hyunseung said. "Let's do that."

"No way!" Doojoon yelled, so half the guests in the beach house could hear him in the lobby. "I wanna share a bed with my girlfriend!!!"

"Shut up!!!" Aeyoung hissed, embarassed.

After a lot of arguing, we all decided on Aeyoung's idea (Aeyoung put her foot down, and when she's serious, not even Beast will mess with her).

"There's three beds here, that's perfect!" I cheered, jumping onto one nearest the window, "I call this bed!  You can see the ocean from here, it's gorgeous!" 

"I feel so happy, sitting on something that doesn't move." Haruhi sighed, collapsing onto the floor. "This was supposed to be a three-hour drive. Thanks to Doojoon, though, it was only one."

There was a knock on the door. I opened it and was instantly smothered in hugs.

"We missed you, Mihi-ah!" CL shrieked. When they released me, CL and Dara ran over to hug Aeyoung, and Bom and Minzy hugged Haruhi.

"You girls really ARE here!" I said happily. I really did miss them. I didn't see any of the ally gangs that once lived in my house after the whole DBSK fiasco, and that was almost two months ago. I only saw SHINee, who walked us home after work, and Teen Top, who popped in every once in a while and also hung out daily in Haruhi's house (since L. Joe is Haruhi's foster brother, after all).

"Come on, ladies!" Minzy grinned. "Don't go lounging inside on a gorgeous day like today! We have, like, a hundred swimsuits for you to choose from!"

Dara led us down the hall to 2ne1's room, and opened the closet door. A tidal wave of multi-coloured swimsuits flooded out.

Aeyoung, Haruhi, and my jaws dropped.

"When you said a hundred, you weren't kidding." Aeyoung said in a small voice.