Mark's advances

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

“KaiRen!” I jumped at the sound of my voice being called as mark ran up to me. “Hey…where are you going?” he asked breathing a little heavy from running.  I had already made it down the street from the hangout before he caught up to me.

“Home…my parents will be there soon.” I said and started off down the street again. It was true my parents would be home soon, but that wasn’t why I was going home, my parents didn’t really mind much if I came home late just as long as I did what I was supposed to do and stayed out of trouble. The real reason I was going home was because I was getting too embarrassed around the boys, and with everything that had happened today my fingers were itching to update.

“Oh…I’ll walk you.” he said keeping up with me easily. I bit my lip wanting to tell him I could walk alone, I didn’t think I could stand much more embarrassment today; but I allowed it because it was late. “So…I’ve read some of those stories you and bambam love.” He said making conversation. I blushed again but didn’t say anything. I knew i should have said no. “I’m pretty rocking in those.” He said proudly. I smirked knowing he was…I had always wondered if he was really like that. “Do you really like that kind of thing…what the noona makes us do in those stories?” I almost laughed giddily at him calling me noona, even though he didn’t know he was calling me noona…I was also younger than him. What he would think if he found out I was the creator of those stories. When I didn’t answer he fell into silence. I turned down a street lined by tall fences on either side. Suddenly I felt mark grab my wrist pulling me so I was crushed against him. I looked up to him wide eyed by his actions his breath was hot on my face. “You aren’t answering my question.” He said softly. His hand went from my wrist sliding up my arm then down my ribs to rest at my waist. I shuttered at his touch and I hoped he hadn’t noticed, but it was pointless because he chuckled letting me know that he had. “It seems you do.” He said even softer against my ear. I felt a little pressure on my hips as mark walked me backwards slowly until my back hit the fence. My heart was going a million miles an hour, what was he doing! He was so close I could smell his cologne again; it was stronger than before because he was so much closer.

“Mark-ssi…” I stuttered breathless. I was so aware of every gentle innocent touch.

“Shhh…I’m not going to do anything to you…” he said softly. “Relax.” His words soothed me making me relax into the fence. “I’m just curious…if this really appeals to you.” he said looking me in the eyes. There was something there in his eyes, something other than curiosity but it was only a flicker and it disappeared into curiosity again.

“Why…is there a girl you’re interested in?” I asked wanting to smack myself once I had. Why would I ask that! It wasn’t any of my business…but I guess it would be awkward to continue those stories about him if he had a girlfriend…even though…that could be for a good twist. My mind started wandering off to different scenarios as it had the habit of doing but it snapped back fast when mark chuckled as he caressed my cheek tucking a lock of hair behind my ear.

“Nae…there is.” I felt my heart clench in my chest…I was so nervous. I didn’t like being this nervous…

“Then maybe you should ask her what she likes.” I said my voice shaking. He chuckled softly making his breath stir my hair. He leaned his forehead on the fence beside my head using one arm to balance him.

“I would…but I don’t want to give her the wrong idea…I’m interested in here truly…but I don’t know the extent of that interest…It could just be an innocent curiosity…” He said chuckling. I stiffened shocked by his words.

“So…interest is interest…why would that give her the wrong idea?” I asked my voice hoarse with all the nerves. He looked at me smiling.

“Let’s say a guy you liked came up to you and said ‘hey you know I’m interested in you…’” I nodded listening. “And wouldn’t that make you excited.” I nodded agreeing I didn’t trust my words to come out steady right now. “Well then wouldn’t you be upset with the guy if after that and after he showed you interest for a while…he came out and said, ‘I wasn’t sure from the beginning so I tried it out but now I’m sure…I don’t like you like that.’” I bit my lip thinking on his words.

“I guess I would be upset…” I said softly.

“Exactly…I’ll just you know…figure it out first.” He said smiling.

“Mark-ssi…” I mumbled when he just stood there keeping me pressed to the fence. “I really need to get home…and this is a very…weird position to be keeping me in.”

“Oh…sorry.” He said as he cleared his throat embarrassed. He pushed off the wall stepping back. “Go on…lead the way so I can walk you the rest of the way home.” he said smiling at me. I lifted a shaking hand and pointed to the house behind us.

“This is it.” I said softly. He smirked nodding.

“Arrasso…I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said turning to leave. I sighed in relief when he suddenly turned around again catching me off guard. “And…don’t let Jackson wrap his arms around you like that again.” I cocked a brow at him shocked and he reached up rubbing the nape of his neck nervously.  “Um…well…you see…” he said looking anywhere but at me.  “Just don’t…see ya.” He said and turned jogging off down the road.

 

AUTHORS NOTE!!! HEY READERS! SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING THE LAST FEW DAYS, I'VE BEEN SICK AND I HAVENT FELT UP TO GETTING ON TO UPLOAD OR EVEN WRITE. I FORCED MYSELF TO RIGHT THIS LATES CHAPTER TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING TO READ, AND HOPEFULLY I'LL GET OVER WAHTEVER IT IS THAT I HAVE COME DOWN WITH SOON. SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME READING THE WORDS, AND I'M ALSO SORRY IF IT ISNT INTERESTING I PROMISE TO UPLOAD AGAIN SOON AND I PROMISE SOMETHIGN AWESOME! I'M THINKING OF BRINGING IN SOME NEW CHARACTERS!

UNTIL THEN. "KEEP CALM AND FANFICTION ON!"