First date

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

“Kairen…Kairen wake up.” someone whispered beside my ear. “Kairen.” The voice came again as the hammock swung slightly with the weight of someone. I felt arm’s on my shoulders before a gentle kiss on my cheek. Slowly I blinked my eyes open letting them adjust to the sun. I looked up at mark grinning his beautiful grin as the sun lit the red of his hair like a halo.

“Hey…oh I fell asleep again.” I said laughing lightly as I sat up in the hammock. Mark sat down beside me taking my hand in his.

“Yea…it’s ok you look cute when you’re sleeping.” He said as he caressed my hand with his thumb. I looked around seeing it was extremely quiet today.

“Umm…where is everyone?” I asked confused. they had all been out on the beach when I had fallen asleep.

“That’s why I woke you.” he said grinning. “The guy’s went with your parents into town for the day to shop and stuff…I have something planned for us.” He said standing up and pulling me with him. “Your dad said I could take you out on the boat” he said jingling the keys.

“No way, yay!” I said clapping my hands excited.

“Ok, grab anything you need I’ve got everything else.” he said grabbing my shoulders and ushering me and into the house. I grinned running up stairs. My heart was racing in my chest, this would be the first time that me and mark would be hanging out alone since we announced we were dating. It had been a week now, and everyone seemed to be ok with it which made it a lot nicer. I looked in the mirror and decided to throw on a little make up and lip gloss.

“Ready?” he asked holding out his hand to me when I barreled down the stairs.

“Nae…” I grinned taking his hand letting him intertwine our fingers.

“Careful.” He said as we reached the dock. He helped me up onto it walking me towards the boat. “Give me you bag.” Taking my bag he tossed it gently onto a seat in the boat before hopping in after it. I was shocked when he held his arms out to me. “come on…I’ll help you in.” he said laughing when I just stared at him. I nodded and reached out letting him grab me and lift me into the boat with him. he sat there holding me close to him not moving as he stared at me. I thought he was leaning in to kiss me…we hadn’t shared a kiss since the first night and I found myself a little embarrassed to see I wanted him to kiss me. “Let’s get going.” He said stepping back from me leaving me saddened. I nodded and moved to sit at the back of the boat on the leather seats. The boat was pretty decent and fancy. There were nice white leather seats and the driver area had a gps and sonar it was a speed boat but my dad liked to fish off it. mark steered the boat expertly out into the water. I watched in awe at how perfect he looked with the wind mussing his hair and the expertice he steered the boat. Suddenly he cut the boat and let it drift to a stop. I looked around to see I couldn’t see the beach anymore but could still see the vague outline of the buildings and houses.

“Wow…we went so far.” I said standing up and turning towards the shore trying to see better. It was so pretty out hear and calm. I felt mark’s arms as they wound around my waist as he hugged me from behind. he rested his chin on my shoulder holding me tightly.

“I know, I thought it was better.” He said his breath caressing my skin. I waited hoping he would turn me around and kiss me but he just pecked me on the cheek before stepping away from me. I turned to watch him as he pressed a few buttons on the dash and music spilled through the built in speakers. It was slow and pretty. He turned to me holding out his hand.

“Wae?” I asked confused. he chuckled grabbing my hand and pulled me against him placing a hand on my waist as he held the other tightly.

“I want to dance…we are alone and I want to be close to you.” he said softly as he spun me around. the boat wasn’t large so there were a few spins but mostly mark just held me close as we swayed to the music and I left my head to rest against his shoulder.

“Mark…can I ask you…why you were crying that day.” I said looking up at him. it had been bothering me since that day because I wanted to know if it was something I had done.

“No reason.” He said shaking his head. I bit my lip thinking if I should push it or not, but I couldn’t let it go.

“Come on…tell me mark…” I said urging him. he sighed stepping away from me.

“Another time…I don’t want to talk about it right now…” when I just looked at him he moved grabbing my hands. “Another time…I promise.” He said kissing the wrists of each hand.

“Arrasso.” I said giving in.

“Should we go swimming?” he asked his eyes twinkling. I grinned nodding. It was warm out and the water would feel great on my heated skin. Mark grabbed his shirt slipping it over his head exposing his skin that had tanned from the week in the sun. it was now tan and more muscled from all the swimming. I had always noticed it but now with him alone I noticed even more how attractive mark was. I bit my lip turning away as I fidgeted with the hem of the loose tank top I was wearing over my bikini. I was suddenly very self-conscious.

“Hey…you coming?” mark asked furrowing his brow. I looked up to see he was standing on the back of the boat by the ladder.

“Oh…nae.” I said giving him a small smile. he nodded and dove into the water making all his muscles flex.

“Come on kairen…you’ve been in your bikini in front of him lots this week.” I said cheering myself on. I tossed of the tank top and slid out of my shorts before moving to the back of the boat. Mark’s eyes followed me making me feel even more embarrassed. I wrapped my arms around myself hiding my tummy as I sat on the back of the boat. Sitting here let the water cover my legs up to my knees and bottom. Mark swam over grabbing the boat so his arms where on either side of me. “Gwenchana?” he asked looking me in the eyes.

“Nae…I just…” he laughed nervously. “It’s a little silly but I feel a little embarrassed to be in my bikini in front of you now.” I said blushing. mark stared at me shocked a moment before bursting into laughter. “Yah…it’s not funny.” I said shoving his shoulders pushing him back into the water. He grabbed my arms before I was out of reach pulling me with him. I let out a yelp of surprise as the water surrounded me. it felt cold compared to the heat of my skin but I soon adjusted and it felt great. “Omo! You jerk.” I said laughing as I splashed him with water. “Aish…I think I dropped my sunglasses.” I said pouting.

“Chincha…mian…hold on.” he said and dove under water.

“Mark!” I called in shock. There was no way he’d find them…we were out so deep. Suddenly I heard mark splash from behind me at the same time his arms wrapped around me.

“Lean back.” he whispered into my ear. I felt goosebumps rise up on my skin as tingles of excitement filled me, I liked when he whispered to me. I did as he said as he held me close. We drifted in the water slowly the water brushing against us…it was gentle and quiet and relaxing. I don’t know how long we stayed like that, just me and him floating together in the water him supporting me like my life raft.

“Should we go back up to the boat?” mark asked breaking our comfortable silence.

“Mmm.” I nodded as I let him release me and started swimming back to the boat. He let me climb up first and I grabbed our towels turning to hand him one but he was already in front of me pulling me by the wasit against him as he brought his lips down to mine. I melted right away into the kiss as I relaxed into him letting him kiss me deeply. I felt his hands move from my waist as he grabbed the towels from my hand tossing them aside so he could pull me closer.

“I’ve restrained from that all week…I thought I was going to die.” He said when he finally let us comes up for air.

“Don’t let me wait that long again.” I said boldly shocking myself. it sounded like something me heroines would say in my stories. He seemed to be as shocked as I was but it only took him a second to recover before he was kissing me again. I felt mark shift as he moved us backwards to the leather couch seat at the back of the boat. I let him lower me down to the couch as he lowered himself on top of me kissing me deeply still. He moved trailing kisses down my jaw line and throat to my collar bones. Suddenly he stopped kissing me gave me one quick peck on the lips and stood up. I stared up at the now empty space where mark had been in shock. the sun glaring bright into my eyes without him there.

“Can I ask…what just happened.” I said laughing and still not moving. I just sat frozen. Mark’s head popped up above me again but he stayed standing.

“Yea…I got up.” he said laughing.

“Why…” he laughed more and moved away. I sat up watching him confused as he slipped his shirt back on.

“Because…we should get back soon.” he said tossing me my tank top. Gaping at him I slipped it on over me. Was he going to just stop like that? I looked down at myself then back up to him then back down again. Was I not attractive enough to him?

“Stop it.” he said making me look up to him. “Stop thinking things that aren’t real.” He said ruffling my hair.

“How do you know what I’m thinking isn’t real.” I said pouting. I groaned rolling his eyes.

“No pouting…I can’t handle it.” he said grabbing my hands as he knelt in front of me. “Please, please, please.” He said when I didn’t stop pouting. “Arrasso, I know you’re thinking I stopped because I don’t find you attractive enough…but trust me…that is definitely NOT the reason.” He said seriously. “I was just told to have you back by a certain time and I don’t want to break your dad’s trust.” He said standing up and giving me a kiss on the forehead before he moved back to the wheel. He cranked the boat back up and sped off back towards the shore.

 

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys, another update, and i'm so thankful for all the reader's and all the comments. i feel the love!! i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and keep reading, i've got lot's more in store for you guys!

Now in a different direction, i've started a new story and i hope you will all go and check it out, it's starring BTOB and Roh Ji-hoon and an OC. i hope you'll go and check it out as well!

so "keep calm and fanfiction on!"