Swept of my feet

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

I took deep breaths trying to steady my breathing. What was she doing to me…what was I even doing! I put her in the seductive position…what was wrong with me. She was driving me insane and I barley new her…all I knew about her was that I had to know everything about her. I wanted to know what she wanted…so I could give it to her. 

“Hyung your back.” JB said walking over. “How is she?” he asked concerned. I don’t know why but it bothered me slightly that he was concerned about her but I pushed it aside.

“Nae, she’s fine…she got home safely.” I said plopping down on the couch. I didn’t want to tell them about what I did just a few minutes ago. Even though it was the only thing on my mind.

 

He moved over me taking my legs behind the knees and wrapped them around his waist.

“Are you ok with this?” he asked kindly. He caressed my cheek pushing the hair out of my face.

“Nae…please…I want this.” I begged just wanting to feel him…to be close with him…to be one. He kissed me gently positioning him at my entrance.

“I want to say this before we do this…so it doesn’t sound like I’m only saying it because you let me sleep with you.” mark said softly.

“I would never think that about you…no matter what you want to say.” I said softly running my thumb across his lips. I couldn’t wait for them to be pressed against mine again…they were so plump…so soft…I loved to watch him talk just to see them.

“I love you.” he said softly. I stiffened at his words my heart leaping in my chest. Tears welled in my eyes and marks face contorted into horror. “Omo! Did I upset you I knew I shouldn’t have-“I cut him off by pulling his lips down to mine?

“No…you didn’t upset me…you made me the happiest girl in the world, I’m more sure now than ever that I am ready for this.” I said my voice filled with love. “I love you too mark.” I said and kissed him again. He kissed me gently as he slid into me making me cry in pain-

 

I slammed the computer shut running my hands through my hair. What was I doing…I was writing more and more fan fictions about mark recently…and after tonight…I couldn’t help but imagine my face on any person I put him with. It was getting out of control…I was going to have to do something about this. Not to mention, what was with him! What was he doing tonight…and what was that about Jackson…argh! I jumped on my bed screaming into my pillow in frustration. I reached up cutting out my light deciding to go to bed early tonight, I was dreading the next day of school and I knew I would have a fitful sleep as it was.

The next morning I woke up in a cold sweat…I had been having one of the most heated dreams I had had in a while…and of course it had to be starring me and Mark Tuan. Sighing I rolled from bed yanking my hand through my hair frustrated…I needed a shower…a cold one. Once I was done with my shower I felt a little better but I still kept feeling flustered. Oh boy…I was in for it if he did something like that again. I slipped into the fresh school uniform my mother had left on my bed before she left for work with my dad, it smelt of lavender my favorite fabric freshener at the moment because it matched my body wash, shampoo, lotion and perfume…yea…I was on a lavender kick. Slipping into my shoes I bounded out the door coming up short when I was greeted by seven pretty faces. I fell backwards against my door shocked to see got7 in my yard.

“W-what the?” I gasped covering my heart. It was thudding a million miles an hour. Mark was standing there his back pack slung over his shoulder ily as he grinned at me.

“Noona…mark came to pick you up but I wanted to see where you lived…so we all came.” Bambam said proudly. I laughed nervously looking around to see if my neighbors were watching. My dad would not take this well if he heard about seven boys waiting on my lawn for me.

“Uhh…” was all I could say as I scratched my neck.

“Come on…we are going to be late for school.” mark said walking up to me. I stepped off the porch meeting him half way.

“Yah…what are you doing here?” I asked confused. He chuckled watching me.

“You are adorable when you blush.” He said moving to touch my face but I jumped back embarrassed as the boys were watching us and I didn’t even know what he was getting at. “I’m here to take you to school…”

“I see that…but why.”  I asked questioningly he shrugged.

“Because…I don’t know.” He said shrugging. I cocked a brow not knowing how to react to this.

“Mmmhmmm.” I said nodding.

“Noona…” I turned to see Jackson looking at me with a y grin on his face. “You want to ride me?” he asked winking. “My bad…I meant on me…” he laughed loudly. “I’m sorry I don’t know what’s wrong with me today…I meant on my scooter.” He said chuckling. I smirked at him about to make a snide comment when I felt myself pulled by the wrist into marks hard body.

“Yah…back off Jackson.” Mark said territorially. “She’s riding with me.” he said as he put his feet into the holsters of the motorized scooter. I laughed unbelieving.

“Anni…I’m going to ride the bus…I’m not getting on those death traps with anyone.” I said stepping back. “And for in the future…please don’t come to my house to pick me up. My dad will flip if he finds out seven boys were loitering on our lawn.” I said seriously. Mark looked at me a little saddened but I couldn’t worry about that now, I didn’t know what was going on here. I pushed past them and moved to the bus stop down the street. I heard the zooms of the scooters as the boys road down the street. I kept my head down but was shocked when I felt an arm around my waist. I yelped as I was scooped off the ground. I was pressed firmly against a hard chest my hands clutching the jacket in fright as a strong arm was wrapped tightly around my waist. I looked up expecting to see mark but I was shocked to see yugyeom. His face was red but he held tightly not loosening his grip on me.

“Yugyeommie.” I said shocked. I thought I saw the edges of his lips twitch like he wanted to smile.

“Mark hyung didn’t like the thought of you riding the bus alone…”he said flatly like that explained everything. Yugyeom seemed to really care about his friends. “Noona…” he said catching my attention back.

“Nae?” I asked letting him know I was listening.

“I think you are cool noona…I don’t feel so utterly uncomfortable around you like I do other girls.” He said tightening his grip on me slightly.

“Yugyeommie…” he smiled down at me kindly. Yugyeom slowed the scooter to a stop as a light turned red.

“Yah…yugyeommie…move your hand away from her .” Mark said pulling up beside us. Yugyeom blushed moving his hand. I glared at mark for making yugyeom uncomfortable. “KaiRen-ah…can’t you just ride with me…I’m feeling really nervous…what if something happens…I won’t be able to protect you over there.” He said pouting. I sighed rolling my eyes.

“Arrasso!” I said angrily I let yugyeom lower me from the scooter to the ground. I gave him a smile and moved across to where mark was. He grinned happily as he held out his hand to help me up. as soon as my foot touched his scooter he wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me tightly against him. I looked to him shocked as he looked down at me.

“komawayo.” He said softly making something inside me stir. There were honks as the cars started moving and mark pressed the go button making us drive