Bambam's big bust!

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

“No I don’t have the notes from yesterday…sorry I wasn’t paying much attention.” I said to the boy next to me. His name was jaehwa. I didn’t really feel like making conversation but I was trying to avoid eye contact with the butthead at the front of the class. When the teacher walked in jaehwa turned to the front thankfully leaving me to pretend to pay attention to the teacher now. The teacher droned on about something I couldn’t even comprehend, all I could think about was how big of a jerk mark was being. All I wanted to do was talk to him and he has to go and call me stupid…it wasn’t even me who told miyavi we should hang out it was mark’s friends! Why isn’t he calling them stupid…and why does hanging out with an old friend make me stupid…it isn’t like we are going to get back together?

“Class dismissed.” I jumped at the words. They were the first words to make it into the jumble of my mind. I jumped up hurriedly grabbing my bag and moved to sprint for the door but I was blocked by a familiar big boy frame.

“Move yugyeommie…I need to-“

“Kairen.” Too late, mark had caught up to me and was now standing right behind me. “Come on, it was a slip of the tongue…I wasn’t thinking.” Mark said pleading. I him my icy glare back in place. he had an apologetic look on his face and I could tell it was genuine but the only thing that look achieved was to make me more mad. If he was going to be so apologetic afterwards then he should have kept his mouth shut and not said anything to begin with.

“Anni, slips of the tongue are usually the things we mean the most. Now…if you’ll excuse me…I’m going to go be stupid somewhere else.” I said and turned to leave but mark grabbed my arm.

“Come on, please! You are going to give that jerk a chance to talk to you after everything he did to hurt you but when I call you stupid on accident you won’t even look at me!” I hesitated a moment, he had a point there…I was about to turn around and give him a chance to talk, but before I could he put his foot in his mouth again. “Now that is really stupid, what is it because you are ready now…gonna get him back because you can fulfill his ual needs now, I mean it-“ he stopped mid-sentence apparently thinking again about what he just said. I turned slowly to look at him and he dropped my wrist taking a step back. “Kairen…I’m so sorry…I don’t know what is wrong with me today!” he said shocked. I just looked at him blankly a moment before I pulled my arm back and released it against his cheek in a strong punch. I felt my own hand ache with the impact as mark fell backwards to the floor. I was breathing heavily with anger as he looked up at me shocked holding a hand to cheek.

“You know what…I don’t have to explain anything to you. I don’t know you, we aren’t acquaintances, we met yesterday…I don’t owe you anything mark-ssi…please bud out!” I said and stormed off.

 

“Misun-ah please don’t do this!” mark called from his tied up position to the chair. He had a blind fold on his eyes so all he could do was hear.

“I’m sorry mark-ssi…I can fulfill him now, I’ve been waiting years for this.” I said as Kim soohyun stripped his clothes in front of me. I watched him with admiration and lust.

“Please! You don’t want to do this!” he called again.

“I’m sorry I’m too stupid to think of anything else other than .”

 

“Wahhh…hyung…I think this noona is upset with someone….this whole fanfiction was really angry…” bambam said scratching his head. I came over and read over his shoulder.

“Aish! Chincha! Does this lady take requests or something…it’s like more punches to the face.” I whined flopping back on the couch. I winced as the ice slid from my eye. That stupid fanfiction was screaming mark is stupid, and mark doesn’t know how to keep his mouth shut!

“Hyung…did you get hit by someone?” bambam asked examining my face. I had sworn yugyeom to secrecy and apparently he had done so.

“Anni…I ...fell.” I said clearing my throat.

“Yea…into noona’s fist.” I jumped looking over the couch to where Jackson and youngjae where barely controlling their laughter.

“How did…I’m going to kill yugyeom.” I said angrily.

“Anni, we heard from some people at school who saw it happen.” youngjae said snickering.

“Bwoh! No way!” I said jumping up from the couch.

“yes way…everyone knows about it…it’s on youtube…she got you pretty good didn’t she.” Jackson said bursting into full out laughter now. I groaned cupping my cheek as I collapsed back onto the couch in defeat.

“I guess I deserved it.” I mumbled to myself.

 

“omo…it’s on youtube!” I yelped watching myself punch mark in the face. I felt so embarrassed that I reacted that way, but for some reason his words hit me harder than they should have. I guess I expected him to be a friend because that’s what it felt like he was…I didn’t expect him to act that way towards me. “pabo.” I said hitting my head gently with my knuckles. I winced in pain as I looked down at my wrapped hand. I had sprained my wrist when I punched mark earlier and now it has to stay in a brace.

“Kairen? Someone is here to see you!” my mom called up the stairs. I furrowed my brow confused.

“What…no one is supposed to be stopping by tonight.” I said biting my lip. I hurried down the stairs to the front door to see bambam standing there with his backpack over his shoulders.

“Noona.” He said with a grin on his lips.

“Bambam…what are you doing here.” I said cocking a brow. I looked into the living room nervously to see my dad watching us. He looked bambam over and I guess when he returned his eyes to the tv that he didn’t seem to think of bambam as a threat to his daughter. I relaxed audibly and turned back to bambam.

“I wanted to…” he looked around nervously at my parents. “can you tutor me for a test tomorrow?” I could tell right away that wasn’t why he was here, but it was obviously something he didn’t want to say in front of my parents.

“Appa…can bambam come up for a while? He wants me to tutor him for a test.” I said hoping he would say yes…I didn’t mind bambam, I liked being around him and I was really curious about why he was here. my dad stood up and walked over standing beside me as he towered over bambam’s small frame.

“What’s your name son? It isn’t really bambam is it?” bambam gave my father a respectful bow before speaking.

“my name’s kunpimook bhuwakul” my father cocked a brow.

“Why bambam?” he asked skeptically. I knew the name sounded…risqué.

“Oh, because I remind people of bambam…from the flinstones?” he said nervously. My dad stared at him silently a moment before cracking a grin.

“Arrasso, you seem like a cute kid. You can go up.” he said patting bambam’s shoulder. Bambam seemed relieved as we walked up the stairs towards my room.

“wow…this is your room?” bambam asked looking around. I had a decent size bedroom. There was a full size bed on a raised floor separating it from the room, there was a couch and television in one side and a desk on a corner. It was quite spacy. “it’s nice.” He said nodding with an approving look.

“Thank you.” I said gesturing for him to follow me. I closed my laptop that was lying open on my webpage on the coffee table as I plopped down on the couch. I gestured for him to take up the recliner that matched the couch. “So…what is it that you really want bambam.” I said relaxing into my couch. he bit his lip before nodding and pulling out his laptop.

“I really do want you to tutor me…but not on school.” he said eagerly. He opened his computer and clicked a few things before he flipped it around to face me. “I want to be tutored on how to win her.” He said showing me a photo of a pretty little girl. She seemed about bambam’s age and she was the most adorable little girl I had ever seen. She had pigtails, and cute pink cheeks, she was wearing a frilly skirt and a puffy jacket. There was a lollipop clutched in her hand as she grinned ear to ear at the camera.

“Oh…she’s adorable.” I said looking at bambam. He was blushing profusely. “Awww….you two would be so cute together!” I cooed without thinking about it.

“Will you help me?” he asked pleading. I looked at him solemnly.

“Bambam…why do you think I could help you? I’ve told you before that I was just as novice as you are.” I said apologetically. Bambam closed his computer with more force than I expected making me jump.

“Knock it off noona…I know you are the Fantastic Fantasies noona.” My heart leapt into my throat and I sat up straight shocked by his words.

“What-i.-what-I don’t-you must-“ I stuttered not knowing what to say.

“Noona…I’m not stupid…I read those more than anyone of us and if I couldn’t notice after getting to know you…than no one can…which is what I assume you want.” he said seriously. “I could tell once I got to know you, and it also kind of gave it away when you started using things that happened to you…and I also feel a little hurt that you stopped writing bambam fictions.” He said pouting slightly. I couldn’t believe this…bambam found out!

“Bambam…” I started to say not sure what to say next.

“Fine…if you are going to be this way.” he said standing up. “I guess I thought my noona would help out when I really needed her.” He said seeming hurt and moved towards my bedroom door.

“Bambam! Wait.” I called from the couch. he stopped with his hand on the door knob. “Arrasso…I will help.” He my a grin spreading on his lips.

“Chincha!” he ran over to me hopping over the back of the couch and plopping down beside me. I sighed nodding.

“Under one condition…never…and I mean never bambam, ever reveal that I write those stories…or I will delete my blog…I mean it.” I said seriously. His eyes widened slightly.

“Anni! You can’t I look forward to reading them every night” he called shocked.

“Then promise me.” I said holding up my pinky. He nodded wrapping his with mine and sealing it with his thumb.

“I promise…not a word to anyone.” He said seriously. “Now…tell me the truth…how do you write those stories if you’ve never experienced anything.” He said smirking at me.

“Imagination my dear boy…I have a wonderful overactive imagination.” He laughed nodding his acceptance of my answer.

I and bambam sat in my room chatting for the next few hours, about how we can get him to be more confident with the girl, also about my fanfictions, and various things about the punch with mark. My mother seems to adore bambam as she kept bringing up drinks and snacks for him that he greedily accepted every time.  It was almost midnight and bambam was snoozing on my couch. he had practically ate himself into a coma.

“Is he going to sleep on your couch?” my mom asked quietly as she walked into the room. I was leaning against the wall with my arms crossed over my chest looking at the boy.

“dad wouldn’t be happy with that…I can’t get him to wake up though…he’s out like a rock.” I said softly.

“maybe your father will understand…he seems to like the boy.” My mom said earnestly. “he just looks so sweet there…let him sleep hmm…you don’t mind sharing your room tonight do you?” I looked at her skeptically. “Well…is there anyone you can call to come get him then?” she asked seeming saddened by the thought. I sighed shrugging.

“Anni…just let him sleep there.” I said shrugging. My mom grinned and ran out of the room only to return with a blanket. She went and tucked bambam in.

“night sweetie.” She said blowing me a kiss before leaving the room shutting the light off as she went. I snuggled down into the blankets and lay there staring at the glow in the dark letters on the ceiling. It read fantastic fantasies. I remember when I first started my stories I was so excited at every comment and every subscriber, then it gradually became like my whole life. Sighing I rolled over closing my eyes as I tried to sleep. I could hear bambam’s soft snoring from across the room. I smirked thinking that my mom was already treating him like a little pet. I wonder how my parents would react to the others…my dad would have a heart attack if Jackson tried to sleep over. He probably would appreciate youngjae’s tinkering to an extent; he would love yugyeom because he was like a bodyguard himself. Jr and Jb I don’t think my father would show much attention to at all…they seemed to slip under the radar. Mark…I stopped my train of thought there…I didn’t want to think about him…or how my parents would think of him. The last thought in my head before I fell asleep was mark’s face.

“Yah…wake up it’s time for school.” I said shaking bambam with my foot. he groaned rolling over cutely and looked up at me.

“Noona? What are you-“ he stopped midsentence as he shot up and looked around. I chuckled at how cute he looked with his sleep tousled hair. “Did…I sleep over?” he asked his face turning bright red. I reached out and pinched his cheek.

“Aigooo…yea…I couldn’t wake you up.” I said holding out a cup of coffee. He took it sipping it timidly.

“Oh…sorry…thank you for letting me sleep over.” he said giving me a sweet smile. I shrugged.

“be glad my parents seem to like you…my mom loves you.” I said rolling my eyes. Bambam grinned happily.

“Most people do.” He said with a thick ego. I laughed hitting his head with my knuckles. “How’s your wrist?” he asked catching a glimpse of my wrap.

“Oh…it’s fine… a little tender.” I said shrugging. “come on get up…there’s an extra towel and other essentials in the bathroom…you are lucky we don’t have to wear our school uniforms today. Go take a shower there are some extra clothes in there as well…my mom will wash your uniform and you can stop by after school with me to get it.” I said pushing him towards the bathroom.

“thank you noona…” he said chugging down the rest of his coffee.

“no problem…we start operation swoon over bambam today…” I said stopping a moment. “we can think of a better name later.” I said laughing as I shut the door on him.

While bambam got ready in the bathroom I quickly slipped into some normal fitted blue jeans and a white t-shirt tucked into the waste band. I tossed on an oversized cardigan and some converses not wanting to bother with dressing up for class today.

“noona…do you have any styling gel?” bambam asked as he came from the bathroom. His hair lay wet and limp in his face and I thought it was really cute like that.

“Anni…I don’t style my hair…leave it like that…you look cute.” I said shrugging. He didn’t seem to like the idea to much but didn’t argue.

“Arrasso…ready to go?” he asked grabbing his book bag. I nodded grabbing mine as we left my room.

“omo you are up! here breakfast to go.” My mom said hurrying over with two egg sandwiches.

“thank you umma…”bambam cooed like he was her real child. She ruffled his wet hair.

“your welcome. Come back often.” She said earnestly.

“by bambam…nice to meet you.” my father called as we left.

“nae! Nice to meet you!” bambam called eagerly bowing. I grabbed his collar and started pulling him behind me out of the house. I stopped once down the steps looking at a group of shocked faces.

“Oh hyungs…what are you doing here!” bambam said running over.

“we came to see if Kairen knew where you were at!” the guys scolded beating bambam.

“yah! leave him.” I said yanking bambam behind me.

“he went missing!” they scolded. We didn’t know where he went!”

“well maybe if you guys learned to call and ask someone.” I said angrily. “he fell asleep on my couch and stayed here last night. if you bothered to ask before beating up the poor boy you would know that.” I said angrily. the guys looked down sheepishly having the decency to look embarrassed. I looked around the group shocked to see that mark wasn’t there. good…I didn’t want to see that jerk anyway. I grabbed bambam’s hand and pulled him with me past the boys who followed after us silently.

“noona…we are sorry!” Jackson cooed form behind us. “we were just worried about our dongsaeng!” he continued. I sighed giving up what little bit of anger I still held.

“I know…sorry for overreacting…you guys are just really pushing my small amount of patience that’s all.” I said in the nicest tone possible.

“Kairen-ah…can I ask…” jb said catching up to walk beside me. I had let go of bambam’s wrist and he dropped back to walk with his hyungs.

“about?” I asked even though I knew what it would be about.

“what happened between you and mark.” Bingo…right on the dot. I sighed shrugging.

“nothing…I don’t know what you are talking about.” I said shrugging.

“mmmhmmm…what was with that punch then?” I bit my lip embarrassed…of course he had seen it, it was all over youtube.

“he said some things…and it pushed my buttons.” I said leaving out exactly what he said. I may have been mad at him but I didn’t want to cause him any grief.

“Oh...well you see…when mark decides to care about someone or something he cares with his whole heart you know…his friends are the dearest thing in the world to him.” jb said talking softly and steadily. He really did seem like a leader even with his age. I felt myself listening intently to his every word. “and even though he just met you he considers you a friend…and I don’t know what happened between you and miyavi but im guessing the way mark was acting you told him.” I bit my lip nodding. “that right there…is the only reason he is acting the way he is…he’s just worried about you…he doesn’t want you to get hurt again. so give him some slack Arrasso?” jb said giving me a hopeful smile.

“I was going to give him a break…until he put his foot so far in his mouth…there is no removing it without surgery.” I said coolly. “and if you want to know what he said ask yugyeom or mark…you won’t disagree with my anger.” I said and turned my head away from jb putting an end to the conversation. I heard him sigh before he dropped back with the others. a moment later I felt a tug on my sleeve I looked to see bambam looking at me wide eyed.

“wae?” I asked confused. he pointed across the street. “ohhhh…” I said understanding. across the street was the cute little girl with the pigtails she was talking with her friends laughing cutely.

“what do I do…” he asked nervously. I gave him a grin.

“nothing yet…it isn’t the time…she’s with ll of her friends.” I said shaking my head. “Don’t worry…noona’s got this.” I said ruffling his hair. I stepped past bambam and looked both ways before I ran across the street. I caught up to the cute little girl and tapped her shoulder.

“oh…can I help you unnie?” she said kindly. Awww she was like a female bambam! I had to control myself not to pinch her cheeks.

“Nae…do you know bambam?” I asked sweetly. The little girl grinned nodding.

“everyone knows bambam…he’s the most adorable.” She said cutely.

“Chincha…you think that?” she nodded. “good…you like candy just like bambam right?” she nodded eagerly. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a little bag of candies that bambam usually ate. The girl spotted them and looked at them with recognition.

“Oh…bambam oppa’s favorite candy.” She said tilting her head. I nodded grinning. This was going better than I had expected.

“bambamie wanted you to have this.” I said holding out the candy. Her eyes widened bigger as she looked to me shocked.

“Chincha? Bambam oppa?” I nodded.

“He thinks you are sweeter than this candy…he said he wants to give you his candy because he doesn’t need it anymore as long as he can look at you…he said you are all the sweets he needs.” Her face was turning bright red and her friends were giggling giddily behind her.

“Why didn’t he say it to me…” she said a little sad. I smiled patting her head and placing the candy in her hands.

“He is a very shy boy…he is waiting for the right moment to approach you…don’t worry he will…but you make me a promise?” she looked to me nodding. “Arrasso…when he does approach you…be patient…he’s going to be really awkward.” She giggled and nodded.

“Arrasso….komawayo unnie.” She said happily as she clutched the candy to her chest and ran off with her friends giggling loudly. I looked across the street to see bambam watching with hope in his eyes and I gave him a thumbs up. his face lit up and he cheered in excitement jumping up and down. to excited to tell bambam everything I charged out into the street without looking and was shocked to feel myself yanked back before I got completely off the sidewalk. As my I was dragged back a large truck zoomed past missing me by a hair. It was so close I could feel the air as it blew past, I could see the ridges in the side. I think I could even smell the contents of the truck…cheese? Or I was just having a heart attack.

“Yah! do you have a death wish seriously!” I looked up to see mark holding me tightly against him. my breathing was heavy from the shock of what just happened, my mind was so fried that I barely even noticed that marks hand was on my . I don’t think he noticed either.

“Thanks…now…remove your hand from my .” I said pulling myself back to reality and back to the stares that shocked passerby’s were giving us. Mark’s face blushed slightly and he shoved me away a bit harder than I expected making me stumble a little.

“why don’t you look where you are going huh! You could have been killed!” he said dragging his hands frustrated through his hair. I couldn’t deny he looked really cute right now being all upset like that, I also couldn’t deny that jb’s words from a little bit ago where coursing through my mind. He was only this mad because he thought of me as a close friend. Sighing I ran over to him grabbing his shoulders. I stood on myy tip toes and placed a kiss gently on his cheek making him freeze caught off guard. When I looked at him his face was the color of a bright tomato and his eyes were as wide as saucers.

“Thank you mark-oppa…” I said smiling.

“f-for what.” He stuttered obviously not sure what to do in this situation.

“For saving me just now, and caring enough about me as a friend to get mad when I’m going something stupid.” I said sincerely. He just looked at me shocked. “come on…we are going to be late for school.” I said patting him hard on the shoulder before I looked both ways and bolted safely across the street.