O.M.G

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

“Oppa! Why are you being this way!” ae sook whined as I drug her from the hangout. She yanked her arm out of my wrist angrily. “I’m your girlfriend you shouldn’t treat me like this.” She said pouting. I turned to her sighing deeply.

“And you can’t treat kairen like that. No matter how much you dislike her I won’t allow it.” I said firmly. She looked at me with hurt on her face.

“Chincha…you are going to protect her…even now?” she said laughing bitterly. I nodding.

“Nae, I won’t allow you to harass my friend because you are insecure. We’ve only been dating shortly and you’re already acting like this? It’s pathetic really.” I knew I was being cold towards ae sook, but seeing her act like that towards kairen just made my blood boil.

“Mark oppa…” she said softly. “I can’t believe you are acting like this towards me.” she said shaking her head.

“I can’t believe you were acting like that towards kairen.” I said mimicking her.

“What is with you and that girl! This is so stupid! She’s not even pretty and you are all kairen this, and kairen that.” I felt myself getting angrier the longer I had a conversation with her.

“You know what…this isn’t going to work.” I said shaking my head. “This has got to be a record breakup.” I said laughing bitterly. Ae sook stopped ranting and looked at me startled.

“What…you are breaking up with me?” she squeaked. “It was just a little fight, all couples have them.” she said bewildered. “This isn’t a reason to break up.” she said almost pleading.

“Yea, but I’m going ahead and cutting to the chase because I can see now you aren’t going to leave kairen alone and we will just break up over her later anyway. She is my good friend and I won’t let you talk about her behind her back or to her face. So go home ae sook and you are band from the hangout. Don’t come back.” with that I my heels and headed off down the road. Ae sook wasn’t leaving it like that though and followed after me screaming.

I don’t know how long she followed me, yelling at me then pleading with me then pretending to leave and started over. Finally she gave up and i fell into silence as I walked towards kairen’s house. I didn’t think she would be there but I just wanted to see if she was.  When I reached her house i realized I wouldn’t be able to tell if she was home unless I went up to the door and asked…but I had never been to her house before. I couldn’t just go up on the off chance she was there. resigned I moved across the street and flopped on the bench. I lay my head back letting the sun hit my face.

“Oppa…I want ice cream.” I shot my head up startled at the sound of kairen’s voice. I saw her with her head resting on miyavi’s shoulder as he gently rubbed her arm as they walked. They looked closer and it was making my face flush with heat and anger. Clenching my fists I shoved off the bench and charged over to them. I grabbed kairen and pulled her away from miyavi and pulled her close to me.

“You can go now.” I said when miyavi just looked at me.

 

“Mark!” I yelped in shock. I looked to miyavi my eyes wide. Miyavi let out a little snort which gradually turned into a chuckle then a full out laugh as he found it funnier and funnier.

“Arrasso, I’ll leave.” he said through his laughter. “Buy the girl some ice cream…she’s craving it.” he said pointing towards me. He reached out and pats mark on the shoulder like they were best friends. “Good luck buddy.” With that he gave me a two finger salute and walked off tucking his hands into his pockets and whistling light heartedly. Mark just stared after him looking more shocked than me. Apparently that wasn’t how he had expected it to go.

“Mark…where’s ae sook?” I asked trying my best to ignore what just happened.

“I…” I he started to say but stopped. “You wanted ice cream right?” he said looking around like he was going to continue to avoid my question.

“I have ice cream inside, you want to come in?” I said offering.

“Yea…yea.” He said nodding.

“Arrasso…come on.” I said waving him across the street with me. I walked up the drive pulling out my keys as I went, in doing so I knocked my phone out of my purse and it dropped to the ground making the back and battery shoot out. “Aish…I always do that.” I whined and moved to go grab the phone. I reached for the battery when mark’s hand reached it at the same time. slowly I looked up startled to see he was less than an inch from me and he was staring at me…right in the eyes. my breathing caught in my throat as I froze to my spot, waiting for mark to move away but he didn’t he just sat there crouched down with me over my pieces of my phone. Mark placed his hand flat on the ground for balance as he leaned in slightly making my breath hitch and my heart skip.

“Mark…” I said softly.

“Hmm.” Was all he said as his eyes drifted down to my lips.

“What…are you doing.” I whispered softly as he moved even closer. he unconsciously his bottom lip as he looked up to me.

“Nothing.” He said softly. But this didn’t seem like nothing. He was still moving closer. He tilted his head slightly and was so close no that the tip of his nose brushed against my cheek. I felt my face flushing bright red.

“Mark.” I said again but he didn’t respond. He closed the last gap between us pressing his lips gently to mine. I lost all sense of reality as soon as his plush lips brushed against mine. he didn’t move his lips until I reacted. I moved my lip kissing him back as mark kissed me so gently. He wrapped his other arm around my shoulders pulling me forward against him deepening the kiss as I clutched the front of his shirt for balance.

Are they dating?” I asked bambam.

“Oh…nae. I believe so.”

“well I’m mark oppa’s girlfriend” ae sook said snidely.

Gasping I shoved against mark’s chest sending him backwards onto his . I clapped a hand over my mouth in shock, what had I just done! Mark stared at me a mix of emotions on his face.

“Kairen…what-“ mark started as he stood up taking a step towards me.

“Don’t!” I yelled suddenly as my mind whirled frantic. “Don’t come any closer.”

“Kairen?” Mark said worriedly. “what’s wrong…I thought…I thought you wanted me too.” He said confused. “I mean…you didn’t move away.” I saw a flush cross his cheeks at that and I knew he was right. I had wanted him to.

“Mark…you have a girlfriend…you’re dating ae sook!” I said disgusted with myself.

“What…Kairen no!” mark said taking another step towards me. I jumped back shaking my head. I didn’t want to hear it, I couldn’t be near him right now. I was afraid I would kiss him again.

“I think you should go home now mark.” I said and whirled on my heels running up the stairs ignoring his calls. I shut the door quickly. after a few minutes I peeked out the eye hole in the door to see mark was gone. Flinging it open I scurried out grabbing up my phone and then scurrying back into the safety of my house.

“Aish! Pabo! Pabo!” I said hitting my head as I walked up the stairs to my room. “How could you kiss him!” I absent mindedly placed a finger against my lips still feeling the kiss. “Anni…no…it never happened.” I said to myself rubbing the back of my hand against my lips like it would get rid of the mistake I made. “Ice cream.” I said suddenly thinking of it. I ran back down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing our the pint of ice cream. “Where is that chocolate?” I asked myself as I dug around in the cabinets. “Asa! Here it is.” I said hopping back up with the chocolate in hand. I turned around only to drop the chocolate.

“Wahhhhhhhh!” I screamed loudly.

“Wahhhhhh!” he screamed loudly.