Confessions and propositions.

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

 i scoured through the fantastic fantasies page trying to find any clue as to who the girl was. There was no way she got all those stories from Kairen…it seemed to perfect, but why would she and bambam be lying to me about it? I was getting frustrated, I had been looking ever since the boy’s left to her house hours ago and I wasn’t getting anywhere. The page had been up for a while, but our stories didn’t start until last year, the updates before had been mainly Kim soo hyun, but now they were more of us. Specifically a lot of me.

“Aish!” I groaned frustrated ruffling my hair. “Oh…what’s that?” I said excited as I noticed something at the bottom of the page. I scrolled down looking at the tiny symbol at the bottom of the page. It was like a trade mark or something.  I doubled clicked the symbol enlarging it on my page.

“What is that?” I mumbled to myself. I grabbed a pen and paper and quickly jotted down the character before going to another story, than another. It was there at the base of every story; this could be it my one clue to finding out who this person was. I just needed to find out what this symbol was, and then I would have her. I would have a link to this girl.

 

I sat chewing on my nails bouncing my legs nervously as JB sat on the couch in my room staring at me. Bambam was beside me while the others were down stairs entertaining themselves with my entertainment system. It had been the most awkward dinner I had ever had as JB just stared at me silently not speaking. Once dinner was over he made me take him to my room so we could talk…but all we were doing was sitting….and staring.

“JB-ssi…” I said nervously. He jumped slightly seeming to finally see me even though he had been staring at me. “Are…are you…” I didn’t even know what to ask him first, was he mad? Or was he going to tell everyone.

“I’m not going to say anything…” he said clearing his throat looking away from me. “It’s not like it’s a horrible crime to write those things…” he seemed to be blushing slightly.

“Then…” I started but he turned back shocking me.

“It’s just a little weird ok? I mean my friend is writing ual fantasies about me and all my mates…you have to see how that can throw someone a curve ball right?” I nodded looking down meekly. “Bambam…go downstairs for now…me and kairen need to talk.” Bambam looked between us nervously until I gave him a reassuring nod. He gave me a small smile before hopping from my bed and hurrying from the room shutting the door behind him.  we fell back into an awkward silence until I stood up. Jb just looked at me as I moved to my dresser and grabbed a large scrunchy and tied up my long hair on the top of my head.  “What’s that?” Jb asked suddenly. I looked to him confused. “On your neck?” my hand went automatically to the right side of my neck just below my ear where there was a tiny Chinese symbol with a square around it. 特

“Oh…It’s a tattoo, It’s kind of like…the line’s I live my life by.” I said trying to figure out how to explain it. “It means, special, unique and distinguished. I live my life knowing I’m special, not more so than anyone but in my own way. i make sure to stay unique in the way I do everything and follow my own path, while I stay distinguished showing dignity and respect in who I am as a person.” Jb just sat watching me as I spoke about my tiny tattoo.

“I like it…it suits you.” he said giving me a small smile. “But I want to know something.” I looked to him waiting. “Why am I always so tender in all of your stories about Me.” he asked cocking a brow. I blushed slightly.

“Ummm, well I always thought you seemed really nice, and that fact was driven home once I met you. You’re are very sweet and kind and always care about others.” Jb suddenly pushed off his leaning position on the couch crossing the room to where I was standing so fast I didn’t know what was happening until he was right in front of me “JB-ssi.” I stuttered shocked.

“I just don’t understand.” He said taking another step forward. I reflexively took a step backwards keep a bit of space between us.
“I’m sorry, I’ll stop writing the stories.” I mumbled looking down.

“Anni…that’s not what I’m talking about.” He said taking another step forward. I stepped back but my dresser was behind me and I bumped into it knocking some of the items on it to the floor. Jb lifted his arms up grabbing the edge of the dresser as he caged me between him and the dresser.

“W-what are you doing.” I said shocked.

“You now…I’m really not that gentle.” He said his voice soft as he looked over my face. “Or that sweet, I’m actually very stingy and don’t really care about others unless it works for me.” he continued. He moved closer and I shot my hands up placing them against his chest to keep him at least that far from me.

“JB-ssi…what’s gotten into you?” I said my eyes widening.

“Nothing, this is the real me. I’ve hidden it just like you hid who you really are.” He said smirking. “I just wanted to clear the air.” he said giving me a lopsided grin. “You know…I was never really attracted to you, I thought you were cool and a good friend but beyond that…you didn’t really do much for Me.” he said like this was the most normal situation to be in.

“Jb…” I said hoping to stop him.

“But you know…now that I know that you write those stories…I can’t help but imagine if you’ve done some of the things you’ve written about…and that makes it very hard…to keep my hands off of you.” I gulped looking at him my hands shaking.

“Jb…please.” I said still holding out hope that he would stop this. He ignored me and leaned a little closer…then closer, his lips parting slightly. I leaned back as far as I could, scrunching my eyes closed. I didn’t want this…I didn’t want to kiss jb, I…I… “I like mark oppa!” I blurted out suddenly. I opened one eye then the other looking at Jb. He had pushed himself off the dresser and was standing with a foot gap between us grinning like a full as he held back laughter.

“Oh…finally the truth comes out.” he said like he was preaching.

“Bwoh?” I said shocked.

“I don’t like you Kairen…not in that way.” he said shaking his head. “This was let’s say…a little pay back for lying to me about the stories thing.” He said grinning at me. “I was just fooling around but I didn’t think you would admit to that little gem.” He said shocked. “That was more than I could hope for.”

“B-BWOH!” I yelled this time still shocked. He burst into laughter now.

“I’m sorry…I couldn’t resist.” He said shrugging. “You are so naïve…I don’t know how you right those stories so well…but keep up the good work. “he said patting my shoulder before turning to leave the room. I finally collected my thoughts before he left the room.

“Wait!” I called his hand still on the knob. “So…are you going to keep my secret?” I said hopefully. He poked out his bottom lip giving a little thinking face.

“Nae…I’ll keep it. I like the fact that I and you have a secret now…two of them.” he said winking at me before he left the room.

 

“Unique, distinguished, and special.” I mumbled to myself as I stared at the index card with the symbol on it. it didn’t really help me much, I had been hoping it would give me a little more to go on, like maybe it was a name or something…but this was just three unrelated words that I could do nothing with. Sighing I closed the computer and kicked my feet up onto the back of the couch letting my head and shoulders hang off so I stared out at the hangout as an upside down scene.  I was staring at the stairs when I saw a pair of impossible tall heels and incredibly long legs coming down the stairs…the moved over to me in even strides before stopping in front of me. I followed the legs up the body to curvy hips and a nice size to a familiar yet beautiful face.

“Oppa.” Ae sook said giving me a y smile. I kicked my legs off the couch and flipped around to look at ae sook face on. She was dressed similarly to the last time I saw her here when she and kairen had gotten into a little fight…there was a tiny bandage on her arm where kairen had accidently stabbed her with my earring.

“Hey ae sook…what are you doing here this late?” I asked cocking a brow. She stepped forward sitting on the table in front of me ily flipping her hair over her shoulder. I couldn’t help but think that kairen’s hair looked prettier than this girl.

“I came to see oppa.” She said smiling at me. Her lips were painted a bright red making them stand out thick and plump.

“What for?” I asked confused.

“Oppa…do you like that kairen girl?” she asked giving me a small pout.

“W-what? Anni?” I said taken off guard by her. She grinned standing up.

“good.” She said softly as she bent down placing a hand on my shoulder pushing me back into the couch as she placed a knee on either side of my lap straddling me.

“Ae sook…what are you doing.” I asked shocked.

“Oppa…I really like you.” she said placing a small kiss on my neck making me freeze in shock. I in a breath and I was shocked to find she smelt like kairen…flashes of kairen and me In this position filled my head. I shook them away suddenly frightened by how much I kept thinking of her. “I know you like her oppa.” She said staring me in the eye. “Let me help you forget her.” She said again placing her lips against mine. I didn’t react to her kiss for a moment, all I could think about was wanting to kiss kairen like this. That thought seemed to be what did it for me, what pushed me over the edge. I was going to forget these feelings for kairen. I grabbed ae sook’s waist lifting her up as I stood and repositioned ourselves on the couch so she was beneath me.

“Please…do your best.” I said hopeful. She seemed taken aback by my words as I practically confessed my feelings for kairen and my need for ae sook to erase them.

“oppa…” was all she got out before I took her lips with mine fiercely trying to forget kairen. I wouldn’t lose my friendship over these stupid one sided feelings.

 

Hello readers! I’m back I’m back again, I’m back! so how do you like this update hmmm? Uh oh! Mark is doing something bad isn’t he….better hope no one walks in! kekeke keep updated I’ll post again soon. until then “keep calm and fanfiction on!”