First encounter with the crazy fangirl!

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

I walked down the street humming to the music playing through my head phones. It was one of my favorite songs, a ballad by Kim soohyun. I had the hugest crush on him; he made me swoon with his voice and his face…and his body…just everything. I shook the images of him out of my head before I got carried away with myself, I tended to get carried away when it came to my idol crushes…I could imagine so many things with them, I was even on a website for fan fictions…I tended to right the M rated ones and I had quite the following. The song switched to Kim soohyuns second song and while it switched I could momentarily hear my surroundings. I heard a couple of motors from behind me. I whipped around to see a group of seven boys heading my way on motorized scooters. They zoomed past me ignoring my presence in the middle of the street. I watched after them surprised to see them pull over and hop off of their scooters in front of an old shop. As they grabbed their scooters I got a closer look at the group’s faces…I knew them.

“Oh…they go to my school.” I mumbled under my breath with realization. “This must be where their hangout is…I wondered what everyone was talking about.” I said scratching the back of my head, dragging my hand down through the length of my hair down to my waist. I read on the blogs that Kim soohyun loved a girl with long flowing hair…so of course I never cut mine. I stood there not realizing that I was staring as the boys walked into the building. I wondered what it was like in there. The boys were in a group called got7 they were a martial arts tricking group and I heard they were really good…I had never seen them perform myself. I had also heard other things about them aside from their skills. I heard that the leader JB was really strict with his mates but was loose when it came to flirting with women.  I never heard rumors of him actually sleeping with them though, just flirting and the occasional make out, there was however Jackson who did sleep with the girls. He was known as the wild and y member of the group, he flirted with any one of the right ual persuasion, if you were a female he would hit on you and try taking you to his bed, no matter your age weight height or appearance. Underage of course was off limits he wasn’t a complete creep. There was the oldest member of the group mark, he was known to be really shy and quiet, he was more comfortable speaking in English rather than Korean, he also seemed to be known for his dangerous qualities when ticked off…like a firework he would explode in your face if you weren’t careful. Their member youngjae…I didn’t know much about him not many people did because he was so reserved and introverted. Mostly all that was known was just that he was a motor head…he loved tinkering with mechanics…whether they were his or not. Bambam was the cutest member of got7 he still was young and had a childlike mentality to match his cute baby face, he was however very erted and he wasn’t afraid to show it. Yugyeom was the youngest of the group, he was roughly the same age as bambam only a few months younger, but he was twice the size of bambam in height and muscle mass. He was shy around women and avoided being near them at all costs…I had seen him scream like a little girl and run away when a girl tried to hug him one time. He was very protective over them however…if he saw someone beating on a female you better run…because he would be coming after you. I know…it probably seems like I had a fan crush on this group as well…nope, I mean they were all very attractive and I might have had some erted one shots in my blog about them…but that was only natural and It never went farther than that…I actually tried avoiding them at all costs…I thought that our personalities would collide way too much to be beneficial. Shrugging; I started walking past the shop only stopping because I saw something shining on the ground. I bent down examining it curiously. It was an earring…it looked familiar. I picked it up examining it when I realized it was mark-ssi’s. I remembered seeing it in his ear when I was day dreaming about him in precarious ual positions in class one day…ehherrmmm…I mean…I saw it when he was sitting in front of me in class. I stood up biting my lip deciding on whether I should go in and bring it to him…I was curious to see what this whole place was about…it would make for a good back drop for my fantasies…I mean stories…I mean…oh forget it. Shrugging I spun the earring around my finger as I moved to the door of the shop. I poked my head inside looking around.

“Hello?” I called out curiously. It was empty. I stepped inside looking around again in case I had missed someone. There were tables sitting around empty and book shelves aligning the walls. Curious…there was no other door than the front one…were could they have gone. Still spinning the earring on my finger I stepped farther into the shop to take a look around. I was about to examine a shelf when my foot caught on something and I tripped. I clutched the earring into my hand to keep from losing it as I slammed into the shelf. Suddenly the shelf gave a jerk and slid to the side. I jumped back shocked as it revealed a staircase down into a basement. Music thumped from speakers down below filling the once silent shop. I hadn’t heard a thing while the door was shut. I stepped inside careful not to bump into anyone that was lounging on the stairwell. The whole basement was filled with people dancing and playing games, others were just sitting around and chatting, I heard a similar topic in all of the conversations. Got7. I looked around scouting out the area when I spotted the members all doing various activities around the basement. Bambam and yugyeom were across the dance floor playing basketball, while Jackson was sitting on the arm of a couch surrounded by beautiful women who he was proceeding to flirt with…they were all swooning at his feet, I had to admit I had imagined him shirtless quite a number of times laying over me all sweaty and--sorry…moving along. I kept moving my eyes along the faces noticing youngjae sitting at a table surrounded by things to tinker with I suspected a number of things weren’t legally his. Jr and JB where standing at a bar both with some kind of drink in their hand. Suddenly JB nodded at Jackson who nodded back. He stood up doing something to the stereo system located behind him and the music shifted to something with a catchy beat. I had never heard it before. Suddenly the crowd left the dance floor and everyone gathered around the edges to watch as got7 walked out onto the floor; I understood what was happening they were about to perform. I stepped closer intrigued by this…this would be the first time I saw them perform. Suddenly Jb started rapping and I was instantly swept away into the music watching their every move as they kept the attention of the crowd easily. I hadn’t been sure when but mark had shown up and was with the group. I hadn’t noticed him before he danced with the others doing his little lines and raps. Suddenly they kicked him from the group and followed after him. He did a slow cartwheel then a fast one and a flip landing in front of me. He winked and I felt my face heat up…that was hot, I would definitely be making a one shot of that later on tonight. When the song ended I stood there breathless…I couldn’t believe how awesome they were…the hype wasn’t all for nothing. The crowd erupted into cheers and I couldn’t keep from clapping myself. That’s when I remembered I still had mark’s earring. I stepped forward about to go greet mark and give it back so I could leave when three girls stepped in front of me. I didn’t recognize them; I had never met them before in my life.

“Where do you think you are going?” the girl in the middle asked me cross. She folded her arms in front of herself making her chest push up even more than it already was. She was wearing a lot of tight clothing including, a mini skirt that was black and a tank cop that revealed a good bit of her chest. I took in her extremely tall heels that made her at least five inches taller; she was probably trying to look more mature and y. To me it just made her look like she was playing dress up with mommy’s clothes.

“Uhh, I’m going to go greet mark-ssi.” I said cocking a brow. She popped her gum looking at me like I was stupid.

“Anni, you aren’t.” She said shaking her head and screwing her face up into a sneer. She looked like a bobble head toy. “You can’t just come in here randomly and go up expecting to talk to mark or any got7 member.” She said popping her gum again. That was really starting to get on my nerves.

“Look.” I said trying to hold back the aggravation that was rising in my voice. I tended to have a shorter temper than I should and it got me in trouble often. That was why I wrote like I did…it was a type of catharsis. I took a deep breath before I continued. “I just have to return this to him Arrasso? Then I’ll be on my way.” I said holding up the earring. Her eyes zoned in on the earring and rounded in recognition.

“Omo! Where did you get that…did you steal that from mark?” she said angrily snatching for it. I dodged her arm stepping back.

“Anni…I found it.” I said holding it away from her.

“Give it here.” she said holding out her hand.

“Umm…no...It’s not yours.” I said shaking my head.

“Neither is it yours!” she said lunging for it again throwing out her cat like claws. I dodged her by jumping onto the steps and running up a couple of them putting myself higher than her. She followed me up though and I was blocked off by a couple of girls standing on the steps. I took in my surroundings and in a split second decision I jumped over the railing barely dodging her hands. I took a couple steps back keeping an eye on her.

“Yah…are you some saesang fan?” I asked curiously. I had never seen one up close. She screeched stomping her foot.

“Grab her.” She said to her two friends. They grabbed me by the arms before I could react holding me tightly.

“Awww…now this isn’t very fair…let’s take it easy ok?” I said trying to make light of the situation. Even though I could see now that if I didn’t think of something if could go wrong fast.

“Give me the earring.” She said stepping up to me. I clenched my hand down tightly so she couldn’t get to it.

“What’s going on here?” the girl straightened up immediately at the voice.  It was soft and smooth, so soft actually that I almost couldn’t hear it, if the girl hadn’t reacted so drastically to the voice I wouldn’t have even paid it any attention.

“Oppa…we were just taking care of a crazy fan for you.” she said sweetly her little goons nodded eagerly to agree with their leader. They were still holding onto me tightly so I couldn’t turn to see who was behind me; as irritating as it was to not see someone who spoke behind you I decided to just do the only thing I could think of to get a glimpse of who it was. So I tilted my head back as far as I could to look at who it was. Which kind of made me do a back bend…I looked ridiculous. I saw an upside down version of mark standing in front…or behind me whatever it was, my perception was messed up with my position. He was wearing a pair of tan skinny jeans and a camo looking shirt with got7 printed on the front in gold. His hair was a coppery looking red and was tousled messily yet still y…and he was staring at me quizzically.

“Don’t you go to my school?” he said cocking a brow. I had imagined him doing that multiple times, it was even documented in many of my Mark Tuan fan fictions. I nodded my head as best I could in the position I was in. “are you a crazy fan?” he asked furrowing his brow.

I looked at him blankly a moment not quite sure how to answer that question so I just gave the only answer that seemed fitting. “Anni.” I said short and simple.

“Yes she is oppa, she even has something of yours.” the girl pointed out, I hadn’t noticed how high pitched and annoying her voice was until that moment. It was really starting to grate on my nerves. I snapped my head back up glaring at the girl. Of course it was going to look weird now because I did have something of his.

“Chincha?” he asked from behind me. I dipped my head back to look at him again than just got irritated at the two girls for still holding me.

“Yah! Let me go.” I said shaking them off of me. I turned to mark as I fixed the sleeves of my uniform jacket. Jackson and bambam had wondered over now curious about the commotion.

“What’s going on hyung?” Jackson asked propping his arm on marks shoulder. He looked me up and down with that look I knew well…I had also wrote about that look many times…it was the ‘hey…you’re hot…lets sleep together.’  Look that Jackson was famous for, generally if he gave that look watch out because you would be in his bed by the end of the week, but with me it meant, watch out because you will be starring in a fan fiction by the end of the night Mr. Jackson Wang.

“I don’t know…apparently this girl is a crazy fan with something of mine…and these girls were helping me out.” mark said shrugging as he gestured between us like he really could care less about what was going on. Jackson looked me up and down again seeming to just notice what mark had noticed right away.

“Hey…doesn’t she go to our school?” Jackson asked whispering into marks ear…badly if I might add. It was more of a loud hissing that only achieved spraying spit on the side of marks face. Mark leaned away giving Jackson an irritated look before he wiped his face and looked back towards us.

“Psst.” I said like I wanted to tell Jackson a secret. He looked to me dropping his arm from marks shoulder and facing me. “It’s not whispering if I can still hear you!” I said in a mocking whisper. “And let me relay a message from mark-ssi here.” I said pointing to mark. “He’s saying say it don’t spray.” I tapped my temple when Jackson looked at me furrowing his brow. “I can read minds.” This made mark snort holding back a laugh.

“Yah how you dare make fun of Jackson oppa!” the girl said angrily. She cocked her arm back readying herself for a full swing to smack me, before she could hit me though I reached up grabbing her wrist stopping it in midair. As I grabbed her wrist she let out a yelp and yanked her arm back a bit of blood running down it. I looked at her confused then I remembered the earring I still had in my hand. I made a dramatic whoops face. “Argghhhhh!!! I’m bleeding!” She cried over dramatic. There was barley any blood; it was literally a pin prick from the tip of the earring. I bled more when I pricked my finger to check my sugar.

“It’s only a prick…stop whining.” I said shaking my head. Her friends swarmed her like it was a drastic situation and if she didn’t get medical attention soon she would die.

“Omo…let’s get you some first aid!” one squeaked pulling the girl up the stairs. She looked back at me angrily.

“Whoops…I forgot.” I mumbled shrugging. I turned back to the boys who were watching me frightened. Bambam was hiding behind Jackson clinging to his arm.

“Hyung…I’m frightened.” Bambam said his voice quivering in over the top fear. Jackson had a wide eyed ‘oh my god you’re crazy’ look on his face as he leaned back crossing his arms in an X over his chest warding me off. Mark just looked at me completely bewildered holding up his hands palms flat towards me in defense.

“Let’s stay calm ok? There is no need to get violent.” He said softly like he was speaking to a wild animal. I rolled my eyes unbelieving…these were the boys everyone idoled…the boys I myself wrote ual fantasies about that were my top viewed? I was going to seriously have to restructure my writings. Instead of the tough guys I wrote them as maybe I could swing it a different way, try a direction that rang more true to their real selves…something like…badass girl rescues baby boys, or boy skins knee and cries to nurse to fix his oo.

“Oh my god…you guys are ridiculous…I am not a crazy fan, today was the first time I had ever even seen you guys perform anything.” I said looking down at my phone uninterested in this conversation. I scrolled up the page on my Facebook checking my notifications. Then running through my messages to make sure I didn’t miss anything.  I had somewhere to be and they were taking more time by being complicated. “I really just came here to return this to you…you dropped it outside.” I said holding up the earring. Marks eyes circled as his hand shot up to his ear feeling that it was missing. How someone couldn’t notice this gaudy earring was missing form their ear I would never know.

“Oh…” he said seeming to relax. “But…just now.” he said pointing to the girls.

“They were harassing me because this was my first time here and I was trying to speak to you…like it’s that big of a deal…and the little poke…accident. I forgot I had this stupid thing in my hand.” I said tossing it to him. He caught it still looking at me shocked. Bambam and Jackson and noticeably relaxed even though they were still watching me curiously. “Now that I’ve given that back I’m done here.” I said and turned waving to them over my shoulder. “See you in class.”

“We have a class together?” he mumbled and I just chuckled and kept going. How did someone sit in front of me two years in a row and not even know who I was. I had never thought he was that oblivious, I just figured he was ignoring me because I wasn’t the normal got7 type. Once outside I hurried down the road putting my headphones in.  I had to hurry home before my parents got there…I needed time to right and upload before they were home. With all the events that had happened in the past hour that I was at the got7 hangout…I had a couple stories I would update with tonight.