Donut thief

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

I watched as KaiRen nodded in and out of sleep as she tried to eat her donuts. She said some things but they were so mumbled because she was sleepy that I couldn’t even understand her. I found it adorable the way she was trying to fight off her sleep. Finally her eyes shut tightly and I could hear her breathing deepen. Smiling I waved a hand in front of her face, she was out. Standing up I pulled off my jacket and lay it down in front of her. I pulled her hand gently from under her head and lowered her to lie on my bundled up jacket. She moaned slightly snuggling into my jacket and I was shocked to find myself thinking of the fanfiction I had read last night. But I wasn’t imagining the girl she had written about…I was imagining KaiRen in that position. My face pinked and I stepped back looking away. Wow…I really shouldn’t read those again…my mind runs away with me.

“Kim soohyun-ah...” KaiRen mumbled in her sleep. She must be a fan of him. “No…we can’t…I’m a .” She mumbled. My eyes circled at hearing her sleep talking. This girl was having an dream about Kim soohyun! I felt suddenly intrusive and turned to leave when I had a better idea. I decided to have a little fun. I rubbed my hands together as I held back a laugh. I leaned forward putting my mouth beside her ear.

“I’ll be gentle.” I whispered softly. She giggled cutely. “Just lay back and relax.” I said again. She let out a soft moan and I choked by how seductive it was. My heart sped up a little and I felt my body getting heated. I think this wasn’t such a good idea. Standing up I went to wake her up when I froze. I smirked dropping my hand. I would just let her sleep…but I wasn’t done yet…there was something about this girl I had to figure a way to guarantee she came to find me. That’s when I heard her phone buzzing against the table. Smiling I reached into her pocket searching for her phone. She moaned again and moved pulling me forward with my hand in her pocket. I shot out a hand bracing myself against the table to keep from falling into her. I found myself face to face with her. She smelt of…cinnamon and…coffee. I furrowed my brow…not what I had expected. I glanced at her face and it seemed so…soft. Unguarded…cute. Her lips were mere centimeters away and I could imagine myself kissing them gently...my eyes widened as I realized what I was thinking about a girl I barely knew.

“What is your problem mark?” I mumbled to myself, too soft to wake her.  I gently pushed myself away from her pulling the phone out of her pocket. Tucking it into mine I wrote a quick note on a piece of paper before I left chuckling.

AUTHORS NOTE…

HELLO!! THANK YOU FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STILL READING. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION SO I HOPE I AM DOING A GOOD JOB. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK SO FAR? GOOD? BAD? IN BETWEEN? ANY COMMENTS AND CONCERNS OR ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN THE FUTURE OF THIS FANFICTION?

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE A TASTE OF DRAMA BE PREPARED BECAUSE IT IS COMING SOON! I WILL DO MY BEST TO CONTINUE MY REGULAR UPDATES AND IF ANYTHING CHANGES I’LL BE SURE TO LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS I KNOW!

SO I’LL STOP MY AUTHOR NOTE RAMBLING I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR STICKING AROUND AND SUBSCRIBING AND I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN YOU ARE THERE!

SO FUN THINGS ARE COMING SOON SO “KEEP CALM AND FANFICTION ON!”