Fantastic fantasies...in live action!

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

“You don’t think mark is asleep?” I asked worriedly as we headed towards the hangout. It was Friday so my parent’s didn’t mind if I went out later. “It’s already midnight.” I said biting my lip. Jackson through an arm over my shoulder as he walked beside me.

“Don’t worry; mark doesn’t go to bed this early on the weekends. Besides if we don’t bring him food he won’t eat.” He said lifting up the plate of food my mother made for mark. I sighed nodding as I glanced at Jb. I was more worried about Jb deciding he wanted to tell mark about my confession earlier but he seemed like he wasn’t even thinking about it.

“Arrasso…but why am I coming?” I asked confused. I had been all prepared to get online and update fantastic fantasies but they forced me to come and hang out with them some more because it was Friday.

“Because it’s unfair that mark didn’t get to hang out with you duh.” Bambam said giving me a cute little wink. I cut a glare at him.

“Yah bambam, how’s things going with that-“bambam lunged forward clamping his hand down on my mouth shaking his head frantically. I winked at him behind his hand and he relaxed removing it from my mouth. We reached the club house and I hurried inside grabbing the plate from Jackson.

“We’ll be right there; we are going to lock it up since it’s late.” Jr. said when I had opened the stairwell.

“arrasso.” I said shrugging and hurried down the stairs.

“Oppa.” I heard someone say but I was already down the stairs before I could stop. I froze at the bottom of the stairs in sickening horror. It was like I was smack in the middle of one of my stories. i couldn’t believe I was sitting here watching mark…with that horrible girl. They shifted and I squeaked unintentionally as I snapped back to reality. I clapped a hand over my mouth to stop the sound but it was too late. Mark had frozen against the girl who was lying on her back on the couch. He whipped his head around eyes widening in horror.

“Kairen.” I heard him mumble in shock. I didn’t stay to hear or see anything else. my leg’s finally started moving and I whipped around hurrying up the stairs.  

“Kairen?” Jb said confused when I burst through to the top. I pushed past them grabbing the handle of the door and yanking it but it was locked. I shook it frantically trying to get out of there when I noticed I still had the food in my hand. I through it to the ground and unlocked the door finally yanking it open.

“Kairen stop!” I heard mark say but I bolted from the hangout and down the street without another look back. 

 

I pressed my lips against ae sook’s as she pulled me closer to her. Things were escalating fast between us but my thoughts of kairen were still there. How far was I going to have to go with ae sook to erase them? I wouldn’t find out. Ae sook reached between us and undid my zipper on my pants and that’s when I heard a squeak. I froze my heart dropping into my stomach as it hit me…that familiar sound…I would know it anywhere. I looked around slowly to see Kairen standing at the base of the staircase with her hand clamped down over her eyes widened in horror much like mine where at the moment.

“Kairen.” I mumbled shocked. that seemed to snap her into motion. She turned around and bolted up the stairs. I moved to get up but ae sook grabbed my shirt and yanked me back down.

“Oppa…don’t go.” She said looking me in the eye. I looked at this beautiful girl lying here wanting me to stay with her but all I could do was think about how upset kairen looked.

“I’m sorry.” I said grabbed her wrist and pulling her tight grip loose. I dropped her hands and bolted from the couch and up the stairs redoing my zipper as I went. I saw kairen yank open the door angrily. “Kairen stop!” I called hoping she would listen but she just took off down the road away from the hangout. Jb gave me a quizzical look.

“Oppa!” ae sook yelled angrily as she appeared at the top of the stairs beside me. JB’s face dropped as he clenched his eyes shut.

“Pabo.” Was all he said before he bolted out the door and down the road in the direction Kairen had gone?

 

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I hastily wiped it away. I was sitting on the swings at the park down the road from my house; I was double over hugging my legs as I buried my head in my knees. I didn’t even know what to feel now? Upset or stupid for thinking I might in some weird world had a chance with mark.

“Eungi?” I heard a familiar voice but I didn’t move to look at him. “Eungi…what are you doing?” Jb said coming to were I sat. he crouched down in front of me and I lifted my head slightly to look at him. his face softened when he saw me. “Oh eungi.” He said gently as he reached up and wiped the tears from my cheek.

“I don’t even know why I’m crying.” I mumbled pathetically. “It’s not like I ever confessed to him.” I took a deep shaky breath and sat up completely on the swing. Jb stood up walking behind me as he gently pushed me on the swing.

“It’s ok to cry about this…i…I would understand.” He said kindly. I bit my lip holding back the tears that wanted to spill over. “Kairen…I’ll push you until you feel better.” He said and that was my selling point. As soon as he pushed me forward I burst into tears clutched the chains on the swing tightly. JB pushed me slow and even until the tears slowed and stopped flowing.

“Thanks oppa.” I said softly as I wiped my face. Jb was standing beside me leaning against the swing set.

“No problem…what are friends for.” he said patting my shoulder gently. “Do you think you’ll be ok?” he asked looking me over. I nodded sniffling slightly.

“I feel much better now. I must not have liked him that much because I’m completely over it.” I lied. “That crying session did wonders.” He looked at me skeptically but nodded finally excepting it.

“Arrasso…come on I’ll walk you home.” he said holding out his arm to me. I smiled and wrapped my arm in his and let him lead me down the road.

“Jb-oppa.” I said as we walked.

“Mmm.” Was his response, he was watching the night sky as we walked.

“I really appreciate your friendship…you know that right?” he looked down at me tilting his head to the side.

“Yea…I know. It’s the same for all of us. We are really glad we met you.” I smiled at hearing that glad to know it.

“Then you’ll tell me the truth no matter what right?” I asked hopefully. He nodded.

“Of course.” He said seriously.

“Do you think mark would be upset if he figured out that I wrote those stories?” Jb was silent a moment as he thought it over.

“Honestly…yes.” he said making my heart drop. “Mark is a very private person at heart so those stories are kind of like…putting a window to his personal life. He doesn’t like it very much.” I sighed deeply looking down at the ground. “So I suggest we don’t let him find out.” he said ruffling my hair.

“What about the others?” Jb shrugged his shoulders returning to looking at the sky.

“I don’t think they would care, Jackson would definitely be over ecstatic about you making ual stories about him. Bambam obviously doesn’t care, yugyeom might be a little embarrassed but he loves you for sure so he wouldn’t mind after a bit.” I looked to him when he said yugyeom loved me. “What…you haven’t noticed how yugyeom is with girls. He totally loves you.” Jb said laughing. “Only as a big sister though.” I nodded a little at ease. “I personally don’t care you write them, yea I was caught off guard at first but it’s cool…jr is the mommy so he’ll support whatever you decide to do. Youngjae…well he’s indifferent about everything.” he said shrugging.

“So…the only one who would care…is mark. “ Jb nodded patting my hand as we reached my house.

“Nae…but like I said…we will keep it a secret from him. And the others if you so wish. I’m great at keeping secrets.” He said winking at me. I giggled shaking my head at him.

“Arrasso, thank you JB-oppa…and please don’t say anything to mark or anyone else about me little…confession earlier tonight. We can obviously tell it would do no one any good.” I said referring to the incident I had walked in on..

“No worries.” He said giving me a thumbs up. “Alright, go to bed. You have a play date with Miyavi tomorrow.” He said reminding me about miyavi.

“Omo…I totally forgot with everything that’s been going on.” I said shocked. “I have to go find something to wear!” Jb laughed at my shock and started backing away.

“Then I guess you better hurry up. I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said before turning and heading off. I watched him until he turned around a corner before I hurried inside. Not only did I have to prepare for my play date with miyavi I also had to think of a way to feel normal around mark after tonight.