Performance~

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

I startled awake the next morning when my phone started buzzing loudly in my ear. I sat staring at the ceiling a moment trying to figure out what was going on. Taking a deep breath I groggily realized it was someone calling me.

“Yoboseyo?” I mumbled once I managed to unlock my phone to answer the call.

“Noona!” I cringed at the loud voice in the phone.

“Yugyeom?” I asked confused.

“Nae, it’s me yeommie!” he cooed cutely. Well it would be cute if it wasn’t so early on a Saturday. I rolled over looking at the clock to see it reading 8am.

“What are you calling me so early for…it’s only 8.” I groaned tiredly. 

“Mian, the guy’s wanted me to call you up. We have a surprise for you and we wanted you to come by the hangout early so we could give it to you before miyavi gets here.”  I groaned looking at the clock again.

“Arrasso, I’ll be there in an hour or so…I have to get ready first. I’m still in bed.” I said yawning.

“Ok, make sure you don’t go back to sleep noona, you’ll love your surprise”

“Ok, ok, I’ll make sure I’m there.” I disconnected the call and rolled back over staring at the ceiling. I had stayed up extra late last night feeling rejuvenated in my stories. I had made at least four stories and had made sure to stay up enough to reply to all the comments. Bambam had even commented letting me know he read them.

“Aish…so early.” I whined as I crawled from bed.

“Sweetie? Are you up already?” I heard my dad call from the hallway. There was a knock at the door before his head popped in. I was standing at my closet going through it to decide what I was going to wear.

“Nae, the guy’s said they have a surprise for me…I have to go over there early.” I said answering him. He wandered into the room sitting down on my couch with his newspaper.

“Those are nice boy’s, when am I going to get to meet this mark character though, I heard about him but he wasn’t here.” I gave him a small smile as I tossed some clothes away.

“I don’t know…” was all I gave him as an answer. I truthfully wasn’t sure how well mine and mark’s friendship was going to go.

“That’s too bad, I was thinking you could invite all of your friends to beach house over spring break…it’s next week isn’t it?” I looked at dad shocked, he had never invited my friends out to the beach house. He always said it was family time.

“Chincha?” he nodded standing up.

“Nae, I like those boys. They seem to treat you well so invite them, I think it’ll be fun. Besides your mother adores bambam like her own, and truthfully…don’t tell anyone or I’ll deny it…I’m fond of Yugyeom myself…he reminds me of myself when I was his age.” I laughed at this and ran over giving him a tight hug.

“Thank you daddy, I’ll be sure to invite them.” he hugged me back tightly.

“I love you sweetie, now get ready don’t keep those boys waiting with their surprise.” he said ruffling my still messy hair and hitting me gently in the nose with his paper before he wandered back out of the room. 

“Yea, I’m on my way now.” I spoke into the phone to Jb as I hurried from my house. I had been excited from what my father said to me that I had gotten ready in record time. It took me fourty minutes to get dressed. I decided to wear a cute neon blue dress with black patterned skulls all over it. There was a corset top that was laced up in the back. It’s length was only to the middle of my thighs showing off my legs. I wore black ballerina flats with it and my long hair was tied back into a pony tail draping down my back. I was glad I hadn’t cut it.

“ok, hurry up.” jb said into the phone before we disconnected the call. I smiled shaking my head at him before I tucked my phone into the black studded clutch I had in my hand.  I reached the hangout and had my hand on the door about to step in when I spotted an ice cream cart a little down the road. Feeling the urge for something sweet I hurried over and got me an ice cream cone before heading back to the hangout. 

“Hello~” I called out as I started down the stares. I hopped off the bottom stare to see the guys all fidgeting around in the middle of the dance floor.

“Oh noona!” bambam called when he spotted me. The boy’s all turned from what they were discussing to grin at me. “OH you look pretty.” he said coming over to me. I didn’t say anything but just stared….I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I reached out and ran my fingers gently through bambam’s hair. It wasn’t black with it’s cute little pink patch anymore.

“Bambam…your hair is…blonde.” I  said in awe. He chuckled nodding.

“Nae, I changed it…” he said ruffling his hair cutely.

“Noona!” Yugyeom said running over. I looked up at him shocked as well. “I changed mine too, you like it?” he said nervously. He sure had changed it, Yugyeom went from the beautiful black hair to a really cute silver hair, kind of like what JB has…correction had. When I looked over I saw that he had went from silver to a pitch black. It changed him so much but I couldn’t say he didn’t look attractive with it. Yugyeom had went to a little bit of a lighter hair brown but stilled stayed relatively dark. Jr and Jackson didn’t seem to have changed their color  but their styles looked more mature than they had before. I glanced over to mark to see that he had changed his hair from a brighter red to more of a coppery one…it suited him well. 

“Why did you guy’s decide to change all of the sudden?” I said looking around at them.

“Because…it’s part of our surprise.” Jr said grinning as he ran over. He grabbed my wrist and ushered me over to a chair. “You sit here and prepare yourself.” he said pushing my shoulders gently until I plopped down in a seat. 

“Okay, come on, what’s the surprise.” I said eagerly.

“Well…we’ve prepared something for you.” Jb said grinning his cute bunny grin. “So as you’ve seen we ten to perform a lot and well, we want to show you our new song before anyone else see’s it.” he said moving back to where the others were.

“Chincha?” I asked shocked. They nodded.

“Nae, you inspired it so you should see it first.” Jackson said giving me a thumbs up.  I grinned from ear to ear happily. I crossed one leg over the other as I got situated as they readied for the song. Music started playing, it was a catchy upbeat tune and I already liked it.  They started walking around as mark started talking to the beat.

“it’s not working, so stop fronting, I know you want me, so let’s start talking.” it was a little awkward hearing that from him but I let it go because it was part of the song.

“A~” youngjae started singing as the boy’s jumped onto the couch sitting in a line. Youngjae stood in front of me singing to me and I chuckled thinking it was adorable. Jb ran up grabbing youngjae by the back of the shirt throwing him back playfully as he started singing to me. I laughed at this.  Jb moved out of the way so I could see the guys on the couch as Jr started singing. They all moved what looked like menu’s in front of their faces like they were hiding the fact they were looking at me. I covered my mouth holding back the giggles as they tossed the menu’s away, and ran to the middle of the dance floor doing a catchy in sync dance as youngjae started singing again.

Suddenly Yugyeom stepped forward and fell into a crouch as he started singing. He took a step forward towards me as he stopped and posed every time everyone snapped to the music. It was cute and attractive at the same time, I was always shocked by his charisma when he performed. They formed lines one behind the other and leaned to the side so everyone could see me. Jackson moved over to me and started moving around my chair as he rapped his part of the song. He leaned in close and moved out as he made his circle. I felt a little flustered but I’m sure that’s what they were aiming for.  Jackson was replaced by bambam and I could do nothing but grin and play with him as I tried to pinch his cheeks as he rapped at me, because no matter what I always thought bambam was the most adorable.

“It’s not working, stop fronting, I know you want me, so let’s start talking.” mark said again. When the song was over I jumped from my chair clapping my hands loudly as I cheered for them.

“Yay!” I called out jumping up and down. “WOO! That was awesome!” they all grinned and came over to me.

“You think so?” Yugyeom said hopefully. I nodded grinning at him.

“I almost forgot you where so young…I was a little flustered yeommie.” I admitted. He blushed cutely and I reached out pinching his cheek.

“Omo, I forgot…we’ve got to go get the pizza!” JB said shocked. I looked at him confused.

“We’re throwing a party to make everything feel comfortable with you and miyavi. It’ll be us guys, you miyavi…you know just some fun and food.” jr said like a mommy.

“Really, aw! You guy’s are so sweet.” I said feeling appreciative. I looked at all these boys and I couldn’t believe I had been so lucky to meet these boys.

“Noona…what’s wrong?” Yugyeom said shocked. I looked up to him startled.

“Hmm…nothing wae?” I said my voice sounding a little strange to me.

“You are crying.” he said looking at my face horrified. My hand shot up to my cheek wiping at the tear that had spilled over.

“I…I don’t know why.” I said feeling myself starting to cry as I tried to hold it back.

“Oh calm down.” Jackson said patting my shoulder. I nodded as I wiped at my tears.

“I’m just…so glad that…I have friends…like you.” I said between sniffles and hiccups. “I don’t…know why I’m…so emotional.” I said taking a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

“We’ll be back Kairen. You just sit here and calm down hmm…we are going to go grab everything. And we a grateful to have you as a friend too.” youngjae said moving me to sit on the couch where they had been before. I nodded sniffling as I they hurried up the stairs so they could get back fast. Thinking I was alone I bent forward and sobbed with my head buried in my hands as I leaned into my lap.  I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped startled. I looked up to see mark crouched down in front of me. He was looking at me with a saddened face. I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and looked away. The only thing I saw when I looked at him was him and ae sook. It was kind of grossing me out.

“Kairen…about what you saw.” he started and in a breath looking at him disgusted.

“Please don’t, I don’t ever want to think or hear about that again.” I said shaking my head frantically.

“Mian…” he said looking down. I wiped at the tears left on my face still confused as to why I was crying over nothing. “Kairen…” mark said again. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. What happened next shocked me. Mark leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me pulling my stiff body against him as he hugged me tightly. He smelt nice…like always, and he was warm and comfortable.

“Mark…please let me go.” I said my voice strained.

“Anni, not yet.” he said softly. I furrowed my brow confused.

“Wae.” I said confused. He took a deep breath holding me tighter.

“because I wanted a hug…and I’m not ready to let go yet.” he said. I felt my heart racing against my better judgment. I raised my shaky hands and clutched the back of his shirt as I hugged him back. He seemed buried his face into my neck making my heart skip a beat. Suddenly mark stood pulling me to my feet with him his face never leaving the crevice of my neck.

“Mark-ssi.” I said shocked. He just shook his head telling me no like he didn’t want to speak. We just sat there in silence as I let him hug me until someone cleared their throat from behind us. Mark jumped pushing me away from him. Miyavi stood at the bottom of the stairs looking around awkwardly.

“Sorry…did I interrupt something?” he said scratching his neck.

“Anni,.” I said flustered. I heard a sniffle and turned to see mark’s hand drop from his face. I could have sworn it came away glistening with tears.

“I should go help the guys with the food…bye.” he said clearing his throat. I just stared after him in shock as he ran up the stairs. What just happened…and why was mark crying!