Bambam...the NOT so innocent?

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

She sat breathing heavily. Her heart was thudding in her chest at a speed that should only be possible in someone having a heart attack. Sweat beaded on forehead and covered her body in a sheen that glistened in the lamp light. Her legs were noodles and she had a pain deep inside her, but it was the best pain of her life. She couldn’t believe he had been so big, it made her blush to think of it. to think of him in that way…but it had happened, he had been with her…he filled her to the brim…she would need to do that again…and soon. Kim soohyun was a king.

“Wahhh…do girls really like this kind of thing hyung?” bambam asked pointing at the computer screen. His eyes where widened as he stared at me innocently and completely awe-struck.

“What are you reading?” I asked moving over and pulling the computer in front of me. I skimmed over my dongsaengs choice of reading material my face contorting into a face of horror. “What is this?!” I asked shocked. It seemed to be some kind of ographic novel.

“Hyunngg…its fanfiction.” Bambam said whining cutely as he pulled the computer back to him. It was such a contradiction for him to be acting so cute and childish and then be reading something so…grown up…I didn’t even read that stuff and I was the oldest of our group!

“Ummm…shouldn’t you be reading ones about females?” I asked worried about bambam’s ual orientation. Not that I would love him any less if he liked boys. It just occurred to me if he was going to be reading these things than at least he should be reading the ones that are written about the females.

“naeeeee, I read those as well…but even if this is about Kim soohyun…this is the best writer, she writes from everyone’s perspectives…she also has the best scenes. It’s her blog called FANTASTIC FANTASY” He said giving me a grin and thumbs up. I looked at him completely horrified. I couldn’t believe he was talking like this…I knew he had a erted side but I always thought it was an innocent thing.

“Yahhhhh!” I yelled covering his mouth. “I don’t want to hear that from you!” I scolded. “Aish…you are too young for that.” I said pointing at him.

“Hyung…my name isn’t bambam for nothing.” I cocked a brow at him. What…did that really just come out of his mouth? “Kekeke…I read that in one of the fanfictions this noona wrote.” I looked at him confused.

“What are you talking about?” He giggled clicking some buttons.

“Look, this noona must go to our school…she knows about us.” He said smiling. “We all have fanfictions…I like the way she portrays me when I’m the lead…I’m a master in the sack.” He said giving me a wink. I smacked him in the back of the head but took a look at the computer anyway. There was a whole section titled got7 one shots. I scrolled up and down the page seeing there was a section for each member with a number beside the name indicating how many each member had. I spotted JB’s name and saw he had 32 fics.

“One shots?” I asked clicking on the first one for JB.

“Yea it’s a scenario…a short story.” Bambam explained. I skimmed over the story. I had to admit that the girl did have a writing skill…what’s this?

“WAHHHHH!” I yelled exiting out of the story quickly. I pushed the computer back not wanting to see anymore.

“What?” bambam asked confused.

“As soon as his pants started coming off that’s when I’m out.” I said holding up my hands. Bambam rolled his eyes taking his computer back.

“Do the others know what you are reading?” I questioned unsure. Bambam nodded.

“Nae, they all keep tabs on their own fanfiction…Jackson say his is spot on.” I looked at him bewildered.

“What is wrong with you people…?” I said sitting back on the couch. I watched as bambam clicked on another story and started reading.  I couldn’t help but peek over his shoulder to see whose he was reading. “How many do I have?” I asked unable to hold off the curiosity. Bambam laughed sliding the computer over to me.

“You have the most…she really likes writing them about you…a lot are scenarios in class.” he said expertly. I looked at him slightly wierded out.

“Yah…have you read all of ours?” bambam nodded. “Wae?” I asked curious. It was a little strange that he was reading stories about his older friends. Bambam shrugged.

“Research…I’m young hyung…how better to learn how to please a women than through the mind of a women scene writer.” He stated holding up a finger. “Read this one…it’s your best.” He said winking and skipped off humming. How could he be reading things like this…he acted so innocent?  Reluctantly I looked at the story he had set the mouse on. I saw a number beside my name at the top of the page and almost choked on my own breath. 127 fanfictions about me. I scrolled to the first page of the story.

Mark grabbed my waist and pushed me against the teacher’s desk. He nuzzled his face into my neck nibbling the tender skin and then it gently making me let out a small sigh of ecstasy.

“Mark-ssi…” I mumbled not sure if we should be doing this…the teacher could be back any moment “we…ah…” I moaned when his hand started caressing my swollen tender s. “We can’t” I said breathless.

“Why…no one’s here…” he said against my neck. He leaned into me letting me feel the hard length of him. Showing me just how hard he was for me. “Eungi-ah…” he moaned softly. I loved the way my name rolled off his tongue. His fingers tightened at my waist biting into me painfully but everything on me was haywire that I let out a moan which seemed to push him over the edge as he lifted me up and set me on the desk pressing his lips hard to mine. He grabbed my hair at the back of my head pulling it making my head lean back as he trailed kissed down my jawline and neck down to the curve of my above my black lace bra. He continued trailing kisses down my chest and stomach; popping a button open on my shirt the farther he went. He pressed a hand between my s pushing gently laying me back on the teacher’s desk. He slid his hands down my ribs all the way down to my ankles then back up my legs and under my skirt---

I stared at the screen wide eyed enraptured by what I was reading…what this stranger was writing about me. My breathing was a little heavy as the story got to the more parts.

I watched as mark slid himself back into his pants zipping them up. I still sat breathing heavily on the teacher’s desk. Mark eyed me lying there and moved over placing a knee on the desk between my legs pulling himself onto the desk to kneel over me. I watched him unbelieving…I had with Mark Tuan…the god of the school…the most gorgeous boy ever. He leaned down pressing his lips to mine gently…almost affectionately. If I didn’t know so well that now that I had with him he was going to forget about me I would think that the kiss was almost tender…almost had real feelings behind it.

“Do you want to go again?” he asked softly kissing my neck. “Because I could really go again…” he said kissing my lips again. I think I would have said yes…but I knew that would just make it hurt more when he ignored me later.

“Anni…the teacher will be back soon.” I said softly. He chuckled stopping his kisses on me.

“Arrasso…I guess you are right.” He said as he slid down from the desk. He scooped me into his arms bridal style and set me on his desk now. “Eungi-ah…” he mumbled softly as he buttoned up my shirt for me gently making sure his fingers drug across my skin as he went.

“Yes mark –ssi.” I said staring at him…I wanted to drink in his features. I wanted to remember this moment forever.  He stared into my eyes as if he were debating on saying something. My heart was in my throat as I waited…he opened his mouth to speak but we heard sounds from in the hall. His eyes widened slightly as he hurried to fix his hair, he quickly ran his hands through mine lingering at my face as he stared at me. I watched as whatever he had been showing in his face disappeared…maybe forever as he helped me from his desk. He gave me a smirk and we moved to our desks sitting down as if nothing happened as the teacher walked into the room.

“Ok kids…let me give you these papers and then your detention is up…I hope you learned a lesson…I know…detention isn’t fun…but if you are good it won’t happen again.” I heard mark hold back a snort and I looked at him to find him staring at me. He gave me a wink and a y grin making me smile. “Ohh…ewwww what did I spill on my desk?” the teacher yelped. We looked at the teacher to see him wiping something off on his pants legs…it smeared leaving a stain. “I need to eat lunch in the cafeteria from now.” he said shaking his head. I looked back at mark wide eyed as he burst into laughter.

 

I closed he computer, and dragged my hands through my hair pulling at the roots as I sat up on the couch. What…did I seem like the type of person to sleep with someone and then leave them…what did this girl thing of me…what did the school sees me as? How does bambam think of me? All these thoughts ran through my head as I thought of the heated story I just read. I reached to the computer thinking to read another story then stopped reconsidering. What if the others about me were worse…I had to ask the expert before I dared read another.

“Yah! Dongsaeng!” I yelled heading off to find bambam.