Candies.

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

I showered in the morning hurrying to get ready for school. I hadn’t made it home in time to update my one shot blog so I had to wait for my parents to go to sleep; once I had checked that they were indeed fast asleep I started in on my updates and wound up staying up till about four hours ago and now I was so tired. I popped in my headphones listening to some upbeat music to get me moving as I hurried towards school so I wouldn’t be late.  As I walked I checked my messages from my blog.

Great story! Mark is such a stud!

No way…had that teacher stuck his hand in it!?

Gross…but mark was so hot!

Mark hitting it and quitting it! That makes him even ier!

I grinned as I read the messages left by my subscribers. I loved when they loved my writing; it was like getting a stamp of approval. Giggling I continued reading messages for all the stories; I had updated at least four different scenarios last night alone. Going to that hangout last night had indeed gave me good material for a couple one shots including mark, bambam, and Jackson…some with all three of them together.  

“Oh…earring noona.” I looked up from my phone to see bambam stopped in front of me. He was scrunching up his eyes trying to make sure it was me. “You walk this way to school?” he asked shocked once he realized it was actually me. I looked around but he was alone.

“Uh…nae.” I said nodding. “You?” he shook his head.

“Anni, I just needed to take a faster route…I got caught up reading last night and over slept.” I smiled nodding. He was so cute. “Noona…can I ask you something?” he said suddenly hopping off his scooter. He picked it up and ran over falling into step beside me.

“Umm…I guess.” I said shrugging. I removed the headphones from my ears so I could hear him better. He walked quietly a moment not talking making me look at him confused.

“Ok…so…” he pinked slightly before he even spoke. “I read these…stories…on a site.” He said stuttering. I titled my head looking at him curiously. “Well…it’s really this one author…she writes these…idol fictions…” my heart leapt…was he talking about fan fictions? No way. Bambam would never read that right?

“Go on…” I said urging him to continue as he had stopped nervously.

“Well, she writes about us a lot…some…sensual things.” No way…No! Freaking! Way! My heart was racing. “I and the guys read them religiously.” My face pinked at the thought of them reading my scenes starring them…I hoped it wasn’t mine he was speaking of…not that it mattered…they wouldn’t know it was me, and it was also highly unlikely that it was actually mine he was reading, bunches of people write fanfictions.

“What’s your question bambam?” I said laughing.

“Do girls really like that kind of thing?” I cocked a brow…aw…so cute.

“Bambam…show me…” I said my curiosity was killing me. I had to see what he was reading. He blushed but nodded and pulled out his phone pulling up the stories. He handed me the phone and as soon as I saw the pen name; FANTASTIC FANTASIES. I almost squealed with delight…he was reading my stories….they were reading my stories! I laughed and bambam looked at me shocked.

“Noona?” he asked nervously. “What?” I shook my head handing him his phone back.

“Bambam…I am going to tell you a secret…you have to keep it ok?” I said holding out a pinky to him. He accepted it sealing with his thumb giving me that adorable grin. I enjoyed writing things about bambam, because I knew a lot of my readers loved to think he was adorable on the outside but a Casanova in the bed. I myself couldn’t see him in that light so I took his scenarios as a kind of challenge to my writing abilities.

“I read her stories as well.” I said in a whisper…no way was I going to tell him I wrote them…I’d wrote them about him to, and that would be extremely awkward. His eyes widened. I knew it had to shock him to think I read them, but if I didn’t what kind of female would?

“Chincha?” I nodded. “So do they…girls?” I sighed wrapping my arm around his shoulder ushering him towards school.

“I don’t know…we like to think we do…it’s the fantasy that really does it for us…truthfully most girls don’t know what they like until they’ve tried it.” I said shrugging.

“Well…I mean…what do you like?” he said looking at me like I was his teacher. I blushed at his straight forward question but I felt like it was my job as the author to enlighten any questions he had even if I couldn’t explain completely.

“I don’t know that either…truthfully…I’m as novice as you bambamie.” I said chuckling. I ruffled his hair a little making him laugh.

“Noona…you’re so cool.” I looked at him shocked by his sudden exclamation.

“What makes you say that?” I said confused. He grinned looking to me.

“Yesterday…the way you acted was daebaek, even though it frightened me a little at first… afterwards I thought it was genius.” He said giving me a thumb up. “and today…you are really laid back about talking to me about this…mark hyung got freaked out when he saw me reading this.” He said shrugging. “and the other hyungs just brag about their ual talents even though I think Jackson hyung is the only experienced one.” he said going to a whisper. I laughed at this nodding my agreement.  

“Yah…that’s what hyung are for, to brag to the little ones about their ual prowess…but…let’s keep my little ual reading habits just between us Arrasso?” he nodded grinning cutely. He reached into his pocket while we were walking and pulled out a handful of candies.

“Want some?” he asked offering me his hand. I looked at his candy and shrugged.

“Sure…why not.” I said letting him drop some into my hand. We had reached the school now and girls were squealing as bambam walked onto campus.  He really was popular amoung the girls, even if he was this innocent and young even the upper class girls were swooning at the sight of him. When he got older I think he will even give my love Kim soohyun a run for his money

“Omo! He’s sharing his candy!” girls started to squeal and whisper as bambam gave me some of his candy

“Share with me oppa!”

“I can’t believe it!

“She is so much older…she’s a pedo noona.”

“No she’s just a sister figure…got to be.” I laughed at their over reactions to the situation between me and bambam.  

“What’s this…bambamie is sharing his candy?” bambam and I looked up to see JB standing in front of us, he was looking as hot as ever in his discombobbled uniform and perfectly messy hair. I couldn’t help but think about the story I wrote about him last night…mmm what he would really be like in a shower. I shook the scenes from my head having to focus.

“Oh. Hyung.” bambam said smiling. “Why aren’t you in class?” he asked popping some candies into his mouth.

“I came to see where you were at.” He said shrugging. “Are you going to share that with me?” JB said reaching out for some candy. Bambam quickly back stepped.

“Anni…I already shared with noona.” He said shaking his head and shoving his candy back into his pocket. “Bye noona!” he said and ran off hurriedly. I chuckled shaking my head at his cuteness. I looked back seeing that JB was standing with his hands in his pockets looking at me awkwardly. Like he thought I was a crazy fan who he had to stay to talk too to be nice. I guess it would look like that since I was hanging around bambam.

“Annyeong.” I said giving him a small bow then side stepped going to leave around him. He made a surprised noise as I left. I saw his reflection in the glass of the door he was staring after me a shocked look on his face. Smirking I just hurried down the hall, that look…oh did I have an idea for a story now.