The end of one, the beggning of another.

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

“Wahhhhhh!” bambam suddenly yelled making everyone scattered around the room jump startled. he jumped up from the bench seat by the window waving his hands around frantically as he grinned from ear to ear.

“Yah! you scared us!” I said crossly. I winced a little at the pain in my side from the sudden shock.

“Mian, mian!” he said still excited.

“What is it?” yugyeom asked looking up at him from the floor where he was sprawled. He had been sleeping until bambam yelled.

“Noona! She messaged me!” he said holding his phone out for everyone to see. “She’s coming back into town today!” my heart stuttered in my chest at this news. Kairen was coming back…kairen…I was shocked to see everyone jumped up and started running around the hospital room frantically. I watched in utter shock.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked confused. they stopped and looked at me guiltily.

“Mian hyung…” youngjae said embarrassed. “I’m going to go get ready to see kairen.” What! Youngjae was abandoning me! he was always the least close to her.

“Yea…we’ve been holed up in this hospital room with you for four weeks hyung…we want to see kairen.” Jb said shrugging. “And we all need to clean up first..” he said rubbing the stubble on his chin. I looked at the others and was shocked to see they really had gotten rough looking with not having to go out in public for the last four weeks. They all had growing facial, their hair had grown out and was all messy from not bothering to do anything but comb it. Their clothes were crumpled from laying around on the floors and stuff all day.

“Arra…” I said suddenly throwing my covers off and slinging my feet over the side of the bed.

“yah…what are you doing?” they called shocked rushing over to stop me. I waved them away as I started unhooking the cords.

“what does it look like, I’m going with you.” I said standing up slowly. There was a little pain but I was supposed to be discharged in the next couple days anyway. I was just speeding it up.

“But…you aren’t healed completely.” Jr said worried.

“So what, I’m done waiting, I want to see kairen.” I said sternly. Everyone was quiet as they looked at me evenly before they broke into cheers.

“Finally!” jackson said throwing his hands into the air. “You stubborn oaf!” with that they helped me get into some sweats and a loose shirt so I could leave.  

 

“Did you tell them?” daehyun said as he drove down the road.

“Nae, I messaged bambam.” I said grinning. There was excitement in my voice. I wasn’t aware of how much I really missed them until now. daehyun said that I needed to let them know so I could see them, he said I needed to reconnect even with mark.

“Good, do you want me to take you there?” he asked curiously. I looked down at the phone to see that bambam had messaged me back.

“I guess so.” I said laughing at his all caps message telling me I better be at the hangout before they get there. he nodded and let me give him directions to the hangout. When we got there I saw that the hangout looked like it hadn’t been visited in a while. There where old wrappers and stuff all over the place dated like four weeks ago. “This is that awesome hangout you told me about?” daehyun said skeptically. I laughed shaking my head.

“Boys…I tell you.” I said as I moved and started picking things up. daehyun moved around helping me straighten the place up a little. The place was cleaned up a lot more than when we got there and was starting to look like the hangout I remember, then I heard the door slam open upstairs and loud thumping as feet barreled across.

“Omo! They’re here!” I called dropping the trash I had in my hand.

“NOONAAAAAA!!” I heard bambam yell before I even seen him. he appeared at the bottom of the stairs whipping his head around until he spotted me. “AHHHHHH NOONNNNAAA!” he screamed running to me. He jumped onto me knocking me to the ground as he hugged me tightly. “noona, noona, noona, noona!!” he called hugging me tightly as I laughed hugging him back.

“Yah! get off her!” I heard jb say before bambam was pulled off me. “We’ve got to share!” he said and practically tossed bambam away as he grabbed me up. “Kairen!” he cooed swinging me around.

“MY turn!” yugyeom said hip checking jb out of the way. “Noona, miss me?” he said cutely. I grinned as he hugged me tightly.

“Oh you know it!” I said hugging him back tightly.

“Hey baby.” Jackson said smoothly swinging an arm over my shoulder as he gave me that seducing smile. It disappeared into a grin in seconds. “Sorry I can’t keep it up! Ahhhhhh kairen.” He said almost like a girl as he hugged me tightly.

“kairen, are you ok? You look smaller? Have you been eating? What’s with-“jr started off on his mommy roll as soon as he was in front of me. I shut up his nagging by giving him a tight hug.

“I missed you to jr.” I said laughing. he hugged me back before releasing me to youngjae who just gave me hug tight hug without saying anything. I was shocked he even gave me a hug but I could tell from the tightness of it…he really missed me and I wasn’t surprised to know I missed him too.  When I broke away from youngjae I spotted the only person I hadn’t said anything to. He was standing by the stairs leaning against the wall for support his arm slung over his abdomen like he was in pain. He looked a little paler then normal and I couldn’t help but wonder if he should be out of the hospital.

“Who’s that?” bambam asked loudly. I assumed he was talking about daehyun.

“My friend daehyun, I lived with him this past month.” I said without looking away from mark. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He looked a little shocked by my announcement but I couldn’t think of anything right now, my whole body was burning, not like when we had broken up but with yearning, I wanted to go to mark I wanted to hug him. I heard everyone talking to daehyun and knew they weren’t going to pay attention…I think they were doing it on purpose to give me and mark a moment. I took some steps forward towards mark. He took a step forward and stumbled like he couldn’t hold himself up. I ran forward catching him with my body as I pushed him back to the wall.

“Gwenchana?” I asked worriedly. He smirked looking at me.

“That worked better than I expected.” He said softly. My heart flew into my throat at the sound of his voice. “You cut your hair.” He said reaching up and running his hand gently over my hair, his hand lingered on my cheek a moment before he dropped it. I couldn’t make myself say anything words where void…they weren’t coming out. “I like it…a lot.” He said softly as his eyes drifted over my face. They fell to my lips lingering there as he spoke. “So about the fantastic fantasies thing…I’m sorry about that…I over reacted.” He said embarrassed as he looked towards his feet.

“Don’t worry…I’m glad your surgery went well.” I mumbled softly. I was glad something finally came out.

“Yea…all better now just got to heal up…” he said shrugging. “I think-“ he stopped talking making me look up to him. “Sorry, I can’t do it…I can’t make small talk anymore.” he said and grabbed me with the arm that wasn’t holding his abdomen. He yanked me forward against him as he used me and the wall to hold his weakened body up. I gasped in shock just as he pushed his lips against mine. it was like an explosion went through me, everything was set on fire burning more than at the beach when I dove into the ocean, but it was a good burn today like if I didn’t keep kissing mark I would disappear in the fire. I couldn’t help my hands as they reached up balling into the fabric of his shirt pulling us even closer together if that was possible as I let him kiss me deeply, everyone else seemingly disappeared. It was just me and mark.

“I missed you.” I said breaking the kiss.

“That’s all?” he said smirking. I nodded. “I didn’t miss you.” he said evenly. My heart dropped into my chest in shock. “I couldn’t miss you when i knew you’d come back to Me.” he said surely. “Because I love you.” I gaped at him in awe. did he just tell me he loved me? “Yes…I told you I love you…I love you.” he said kissing me again. He loved me…Mark tuan loved me.

THE END....NOT!

 

Hey guys! so that's the end of fantastic fantisies! Don't be sad it's still only the beginning of mark and kairen!  so i hope you all enjoyed this one enough to check into the second that i'll be starting! look forward to FANTASTIC REALITIES- A sequel to fantastic fantasies!