FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

“Hyung!” bambam whined. “That’s not fair; you are like the best rapper of the group.” He said sticking up for me. I laughed shrugging.

“Arrasso.” I said easily. Mark looked at me shocked; apparently he hadn’t expected me to agree so readily.

“Chincha?” I nodded.

“Chincha…” I said poking his chest. “I’ll win it doesn’t matter…come on.” I said goading him on. He nodded smiling at me with respect. I probably wouldn’t win, I knew that for sure. Bambam was right; mark was like the best ever…I was a novice and only ever rapped jokingly, I knew I couldn’t even beat a twelve year old rapper. I just was determined not to show my fear.

“Arrasso…everyone off the floor!” he called to the crowd as he backed away from me keeping his eyes on me. The floor emptied and I followed him onto it standing in the middle of the floor. Mark smirked standing in front of me. He pointed without looking away and a beat started up. The crowd cheered excitedly. He was going to pull out a rap he knew, I could tell by the smirk on his lips, he was determined to win this. Sighing I waited.

“Yea…you’re gonna get it girl, cause I’m a pretty boy, quit playin hard to get you’ll never find a better boy.” He said rapping in English. His voice was luscious and seductive. Girls where screaming widely for his rap. He circled around me smoothly as he rapped, letting a hand brush my cheek then fall to my shoulder and drag across my back and shoulder blades as he continued to circle me. He smiled winking at me seductively as he stopped in front of me again. “So come along with me if you wanna do it right, cause’ I can show you how to have a good time all night.” I gulped at his words as he beckoned me with his finger hotly. As soon as he said he could show me how to have a good time all night, dirty thoughts welled through me, I could hardly control them with mark standing right in front of me so hot like this. I shook it off as the crowd cheered. What did I do to that…I smirked coming up with an idea…if he was going to use a rap he already knew so was I. I heard it once and I’m pretty sure I could do it.

“Maja naiga mankeon jeokgeon dongsaengigeon nunageon nal japgo butjapgo jotago gachi noljago nal aldeon moreudeon yeojageon mwo hanyago jamkkanman jom yaegihajago ssangdungirado isseumyeon jokesseo jeongmal maeteurikseucheoreom bokjerado halkka nal nae momeun hanande suyoneun gyesok isseuni…every got 7 member wants a piece of me!” I took mark’s rap from the song I heard yesterday and rapped it out doing his little dance that he had done while he performed it, accept for when he stood still I did a few little dance moves of my own, I wasn’t as skilled as mark and his group in the dancing by any means, I only knew a couple moves from the class I took at the gym for exercise sake; but it did the job here. He watched me shocked and the boys cheered loudly when I changed the end to say all the got 7 members wanted me. Mark laughed nodding to the dj who switched up the song to a slower song. It was seductive and smooth…it was Frank Ocean. He wasn’t going to rap me Frank Ocean was he? If he kept pulling out raps already made I was thinking this wasn’t going to be very competitive…was he taking it easy on me?

“Trying to comprehend all these feelings on my mind damn never thought you’d be there, light that guides me when I’m blind.” I listened to his smooth y rap but it wasn’t the lyrics I had been expecting. He was just using the music as a base! Oh…he was good. I heard girls squealing and I knew if I didn’t do anything soon I was going to lose this. I cut him off before he could continue catching him off guard.

“.Uhh, you’d never have to worry don’t you know I’m always right behind yah cause to me your one of a kind. Uhh, got me picturing things when it’s all black.” I said taking over the rap and blurting out some things that sounded like they went with the first part. I took a breath about to continue when mark suddenly stepped forward putting me against his body as he grabbed the back of my head.

“Got me imagining things when it’s all bad.” He said his breath brushing my face. The girls were screaming their heads off no doubt imagining themselves in this position. Smirking I knew I had to do something to win this. I didn’t want to lose to him, he was being too smug now, he knew that he was good and he thought he had this in the bag…easy. I dug deep inside my brain for something that would hopefully win this for me.

“Now I’m standing here spitting lyrics of this track hoping you aint gonna leave but if you do come back.” I said pushing him away. When I said ‘aint gonna leave’; then pulled him back putting my face almost against his when I said ‘come back’. The music switched up waiting for him to continue to see if he could out do my rap but he just stood there looking at me in the eyes. He was breathing heavily and I noticed we were extremely close when I felt his breath brushing warmly against my lips. His hands were resting gently on my waste, as mine were still balled in his shirt at the chest. When the music cut the crowd cheered loudly.

“I think this is yours.” he said his voice rough as he held out my phone. I grabbed it smirking. I was a little hot and bothered by the closeness of us and the ual feelings of our raps…I would have never thought I could do that…but it happened. This would make for a wonderful story tonight…but instead of the PG ending my night had…the heroine there would have…a few more excitements.

 

AUTHORS NOTE...

HELLO BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER HOPEFULLY AWESOME UPDATE. SORRY IT’S SO SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED A LITTLE BATTLE IN THERE…DID ANY ONE NOTICE THE RAPS? HINT: ANYONE WATCH AFTER SCHOOL CLUB A FEW WEEKS AGO? THAT EPISODE IS WHAT INSPIRED THE WHOLE STORY!

SO A LITTLE TENSION…OF THE UAL KIND…BUILDING UP BETWEEN THE TWO NOW…HA-HA TEENAGE HORMONES! I’VE GOT A GIFT FOR ALL MY SUBS! BECAUSE THIS LAST UPDATE WAS SO SHORT I’M GOING TO DOUBLE UPDATE TONIGHT. THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP SHORTLY! LOOK FORWARD AND COMMENT!

SO EVEN MORE FUN THINGS COMING SOON, UNTIL THEN “KEEP CALM AND FANFICTION ON!”