Cab fare

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

I pulled the boat up against the dock cutting the engine. I glanced to see kairen was tapping away on her phone. I couldn’t help but noticed her hair falling forward across her sun tanned skin. she looked beautiful as always, I was proud that I had the restraint to get us back before I went too far with her. I hope she didn’t ask her dad about the curfew then she would know I lied.

“We’re back.” I said hopping from the boat tying it down to the dock. She smiled up at me grabbing her bag slinging it over her shoulder. I gulped as her stomach muscles flexed showing just how fit her body was as she climbed from the boat. I was going to be in big trouble If she didn’t start wearing more clothes.

“Thank you mark oppa…that was a lot of fun.” she said pecking me on the cheek. I smiled down at her intertwining our fingers.

“Any time princess.” I said teasing her. She smacked me playfully laughing as we headed off down the dock.

“Noona you’re back!” bambam called running gleefully from the house with yugyeom trailing behind him. Kairen grinned waving at them and my heart flipped. She looked to pretty when she smiled. “Did you guys have fun?” he asked when he got to us. “Hyung…you kept your hands to yourself right?” bambam said pointing to me. I held my hands up in defense.  Bambam and yugyeom pulled kairen away from me and I just stood there watching fondly. That’s when I remembered I had to give her dad his keys back and hurried off after them.

 

I let bambam lead me hurriedly away as I was sure I knew what he wanted to talk about. I had updated the stories this morning and i had written one about bambam as a request to a reader. It had been the first in a long time.

“Noona, that was the best update I think I’ve had.” He said honestly as we flopped down in the hammock away from everyone. Yugyeom had wandered off so we were alone.

“Chincha? A fan really missed your stories so I was obligated, I have to be honest it was a little weird at first to write about you again but I think I’m ok with it now, you can expect more.” I said winking at him.

“Yes!” he cheered happily throwing his arms around me and tackling me back into the hammock hugging me. “I’m so excited! I love fantastic fantasies and I was sad I wasn’t in them anymore. I’m so glad you kept writing them after me jackson and Jb figured out you were fantastic fantasy noona.” He cheered happily.

“What.” Bambam let go of me as we sat up in shock. Mark stood there his eyes as wide as saucers as he looked between me and bambam. “What…no way.” he said laughing but there was no humor to his laughter. “He’s not serious right…you guys are just joking around…right?” he said as we sat silently. I didn’t know what to say, was this really happening?

“Hyung…it isn’t as bad as you think.” Bambam said timidly standing up. mark glowered at him.

“Bambam…please.” He said holding up his hand. he turned back to me his eyes filled with shock and hurt. “kairen…it’s not true right…I heard wrong right?” he said shaking his head. “You aren’t the girl who writes those stories right.” he said his voice shaking. I stood up gesturing for bambam to leave. bambam looked nervous but nodded hurrying off as he kept glancing back at us.  

“Mark…listen.” I said reaching out and taking his hands. “I do write them…” I said wanting to explain, but before I could continue he pushed my arms off.

“You write that crap?” he said bewildered. “I can’t believe it, and you never thought to say something to me? You wrote about our personal life!” he said angrily.

“I changed things around! and it was before we even started dating!” I said trying to defend myself.

“That’s just it, we never did anything. How do you expect me to date you when I’ll be worried that everything that goes on between us will be put into one of your erted stories for the world to read.” He said stepping back from me. I looked at him hurt, it felt like he had just punched me in the face.

“Are you saying…you won’t date me anymore? Because I write fanfiction?” I said laughing bitterly. Mark was quiet a moment mulling over what he was supposed to say.

“I…I think…” he said taking a deep breath. “I think I should leave, I think we should take some space.” He said and turned to leave.

“Mark!” I called. He stopped in his steps but didn’t turn to look at me. “Mian…I kept it from you because of this.” I said sadly. “But If you aren’t willing to sit here and talk to me about it…I’ll take it as you don’t want to carry on this relationship…that it isn’t worth it to you.” I said hearing the hurt in my voice. I watched as mark stood there not moving, hope welled in me as he continued not to move, I hoped he would turn and come back.

“I’m sorry you feel that way…I guess we weren’t meant to date then.” He said and walked off. my heart dropped into my stomach and I suddenly felt like vomiting…we really just broke up…

 

I stormed into the house and up the stairs ignoring the guys as they all looked at me nervously. Reaching the room we stayed in I started shoving things into my bag angrily as I prepared to leave.

“Mark…stop.” Jb said coming into the room. “You are over reacting.” I froze in my movements looking up at jb slowly.

“Did you…know?” I said furrowing my brow as I looked at him.

“Nae, me, bambam, jackson…I’m pretty sure the others know as well.” he said nodding. I slammed the clothes in my hand down in to my bag yanking the zipper closed.

“And no one thought to mention it to me!” I boomed angrily.

“Anni, because we know how secretive you are, and how much it would bother you.” he said evenly. “Besides she’s stopped posting about you when I told her you wouldn’t be happy about it.” he said sticking up for kairen.

“I would have been more impressed had she stopped when we actually became friends.” I said picking up my bad and slinging it over my shoulder.

“So what…you are going to just leave?” he said grabbing my arm when I went to move past him.

“Nae, we already broke up…no need to stay here any longer, so do me a favor and be a little less crouching tiger and a little more hidden dragon.” I said and brushed off his arm moving quickly from the room and down the stairs. I had already called for a cab on my way up to room so It should be there soon. kairen walked into the living room at the same time I came down there and my heart broke at the look of her. her face was red and I could see tears streaming down her face. I looked away form her moving to the door.

“Mark.” She called out her voice shaking. I stopped with my hand on the door knob. I wanted to go back to her…but I wouldn’t be able to be with her normally now, I could never match up to the things she wanted, I would never match up to her imagination, I would just be a let down and I couldn’t stand that. I heard the cab pull up and I opened the door leaving .i threw my bag into the backseat of the cab as I slid in.

“To the bus station.” I said sinking back into the seat. I saw kairen running out the door crying and I could only look away.