Whoops!

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

I stormed down the hall not paying attention to anyone who was around. I bumped into several people and barley managed to say a small grumbling sorry before I moved down the hall farther. I slammed the door to the classroom open making a couple of students already there jump. I gave them an apologetic look before I hurried over to my desk flopping down with a long irritated sigh. I ran my hands angrily through my hair groaning loudly, before I ruffled my hair widely shaking my head like I was crazy and the people in the class where watching me that way.

“What is that jerks problem.” I mumbled to myself. “Is he trying to get her back? Of course…why would he do that otherwise.” I said to myself. I was tapping my fingers on the desk as my leg jumped up and down rapidly. The kids in the class were looking at me confused but I just ignored them. “No way would she go back to him though…I mean…would she?” I raked my fingers through my hair frustrated. What was I doing? I turned looking out the window to see the crowd was dispersing from around the area miyavi had performed. I stretched my neck as far as I could to get a better look out the window. I didn’t see her anywhere…where did she go?

“Mark?”

“Wahhh!” I screamed like a girl jumping in my seat. My legs slammed into my desk sending it flying over as I leapt smacking my head on the window. I turned rubbing my forehead to see Kairen standing there giggling at me. My heart leapt in my chest and I felt my face heat up with embarrassment. What the heck!

“You ok?” she asked as she moved to grab my desk and flip it to it’s upright position. I watched as she crouched in front of me her hair falling in a curtain over her shoulder as she shoved it back irritated. I noticed she did that a lot when it wasn’t just tied up out of her way.

“Why don’t you just cut it?” I blurted out suddenly.

“Hmmm?” she asked looking up at me confused.

“Your hair…why don’t you just cut it?” I asked pointing to the long main on her head. It was ridiculously long reaching down to her waist, and I had actually wondered why she kept it so long, it had to be a hassle to deal with.

“Oh…” she said absentmindedly running her hand the length of her hair. “I keep it this way because it’s the way Kim Soohyun likes It.” she said earnestly. “He only likes girls with long hair.” She said shrugging. I don’t know why that confession irritated me slightly, but it made me a little happier that it wasn’t to do with Miyavi.

“You should cut it.” I said not letting go of the subject. I needed to speak about something that was far away from the subject of miyavi. “I mean, it isn’t like you will ever actually have Kim Soohyun, he’s famous and like 7 years older than you.” I said continuing. She just watched me listening; I had expected her to get upset by my confession. It seemed to not faze her. “And it seems to bother you…so just cut it off.” she just stared at me in silence a moment no emotion flashing on her face. I thought I was in trouble when she suddenly smiled. My heart stuttered at her smile, it lit up her whole face…why was I noticing this?!

“Arrasso…I’ll think about it.” she said easily.

“w-what?” I stuttered shocked.

“I said I will consider it, you are right…it’s way too much of a hassle. I had been thinking about cutting it for a while now, I guess I was just holding out hope that I would get my idol crush someday…I guess I’m too old to think like that now.” she said shrugging as she moved to take her seat behind me. I turned with her resting my arms on her desk. “So what were you doing just now against the window?” she asked cocking a brow.

“Huh…oh…I…uh…I thought I saw…a bird?” I said trying to make up an excuse for why I was looking out the window so hard…I couldn’t tell her it was because I had been looking to see if she was still with miyavi.

“Chincha?” she said cocking a brow.

“mmmhmmm.” I nodded. “A huge bright red bird.” I said eyes widening. “Like this big!” I lifted up my arms gesturing with my hand; it was like the size of a cat.

“Oh…is that so…find the bird?” she said with laughter in her voice. She totally didn’t believe me.

“Anni.” I said flatly. This seemed to make her laugh.

“Aren’t you going to ask?” she said after we sat for a moment. I looked at her confused. “About what happened with Miyavi?” I felt anger and something else well up in my stomach. Why did she have to bring him up…I thought we had successfully avoided any conversation about miyavi. I looked away out the window shrugging.

“I guess I forgot about it…so what happened.” I asked reluctantly. I knew she wanted to talk about it and I was glad that she felt comfortable enough to talk to me…but why did it have to be about miyavi.

“Jb said we should hang out.” I looked at her shocked.

“What! You said no though right!?” I asked a little louder than I should have. She leaned away from me scrunching her face, and holding her hands up to ward off my loudness. I made an apologetic face clearing my throat embarrassed.

“Shhh…why are you being so loud?” I looked at her astonished…she was scolding me for being loud? She was the queen of mega-phone.

“Sorry…so did you?” she shook her head.

“Anni…we are hanging out Saturday.” I slammed my hands down on her desk loudly making her jump.

“Bwohya!” she said shocked.

“What are you doing!” I said unbelieving.

“I could ask the same about you…why are you being so….loud.” she said apparently at a loss for any other word.

“Why are you being so STUPID!?” I said back angrily. She leaned back as if I had physically punched her. “You are going to hang out with him again after what you told me he did?” I said angrily. I had lowered my voice so it was now a hiss but I wish I had lowered it to nothing so she didn’t hear what I said. Her face dropped at my words and turned from the open friendly expression I had just been looking at to a closed and…for lack of better words pissed expression.

“Excuse me?” she said calmly cocking a cold eyebrow.

“Kairen…I’m so sorry I didn’t mean it. I swear!” I said hurriedly trying to take back what I said but it was already out there…no taking it back now.

“No, you did…it’s alright.” She said giving me a small smile. I froze in my seat…that wasn’t a nice smile…there was no feeling in those words.

“W-what?” I said not sure what else to say.

“I understand…I’m being stupid right.” She said keeping her calm façade. She rose from her seat hitching her bag up over her shoulder.

“Where are you going?” I asked jumping up. She looked at me and I froze to my spot not daring to take a step forward as she looked at me with those cold eyes.

“Somewhere else…I wouldn’t want my stupid to rub off on you.” she said and her voice was venomous and cold. She moved to the back of the class where a girl with pigtails and thick rimmed glasses where sitting.

“Move…mark-ssi wants you to sit behind him.” the girls eyes widened and she looked up at me with an enthusiastic grin. All I could do was give her a small bow and a timid smile before I flopped back in my seat. I watched as the girl scurried to sit in the seat behind me and I looked back to Kairen to see her chatting happily with the boy beside her no trace of the cold aura she had shown me….what had I just done. There was a tap on my shoulder and I looked back to see the girl grinning at me widely and breathing a little too heavily on me.

“N-Nae…” I said a little nervous.

“Thank you for asking me to sit behind you…” she said in a breathy voice. “I love you.” she said her eyes widening and her voice shaking with excitement. I gave her a frightened smile and a nod before I turned back around burying my head into my arms. 

 

Authors note!!! Hello guys! i'm very thankful to everyone who has been reading! i love writing for you all! Let's get a little involved shall we? I'm going to have a contest for my subscribers, it's a win win for my story, it's to help raise attention to my story, i hope you all love it as much as me and i want to get the word out. so heres the contest, Whoever spreads the word and brings in the most subscribers to my story will win a scenarios in the story with any character, they will appear in the actual story for a total of three to four chapters. here are the rules.

1) each subscriber must comment below with the name of the person who enlightened them to my story.

2) the character you choose can be any one in the story even mark, miyavi, or kairen if you so choose.

3) the contest will start on saturday officially and will end next saturday, but feel free to start sooner.

4) at the end of the contest on next saturday i will count the amount of subscribers and the winner will be notified by a note on thier wall personally and an update in the story for everyone else.

5) i will need one week to write the special appearances including the winner.

So that's it! i hope you are all excited to participate i know i'm exited to involve some of you in my story! If you have any questions feel free to comment below and i will answer promptly. until then..."Keep calm and fanfiction on!"