Embarrasing!

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

“Noona! You were awesome!” bambam yelled running over to me. “That was really….wow!” he said cutely. I smiled thanking him as I unlocked my phone and started looking through it. Luckily my parents hadn’t worried yet so I sent them a quick message telling them I was out with friends and would be home after stopping by the gym. I had to work in the gym because of my appearance. They would question my attire otherwise.

“Well…now we’re even for the earrings.” Mark said breathing a little labored. I looked at him weird but he acted as if nothing was wrong. “The only thing we have to be even for is the food…come on let’s get some food…I’m starving.” He said walking back over to the counter. I just watched after him…he seemed a little weird…not that everything today hasn’t been weird already.

“Hey...KaiRen right?” I looked to see youngjae standing beside me. He was fidgeting with something in his hands; his hair was a little disheveled like he had run his hands through it frustrated.

“Yea?” I said confused. He grinned looking to me hopefully.

“Can you do me a favor and try this out…I was fidgeting with it…I think I fixed It.” he said eagerly. I looked at the little metal contraption in his hand. It seemed to be fixed…whatever it was…I mean from the looks of it, it didn’t seem to be broken.

“Nae…I’ll try it.” I said reaching to take it from his hand. Before I could reach it a hand grabbed my wrist pulling it away from the object.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” I looked up to JB looking down at me. “Youngjae…go get a groupie girl to do It.” he said shooing the motor head away. He just shrugged and walked off. “Youngjae is amazing at tinkering…but if he isn’t sure if it works…then don’t test…just a word of advice.” He said laughing. I looked back as a girl yelped dropping youngjae’s toy. He gave it a quizzical look picking it up and returning to tinkering with it as he walked away not even apologizing to the bleeding girl. He was totally consumed by the tinkering. She wasn’t bleeding badly but she was tearing up. I watched as yugyeom popped up in front of youngjae who looked up at the tall maknae worried. Yugyeom with a flat emotionless face just reached out and grabbed the object from youngjae before dropping it on the ground and stomping it to pieces before patting the older boy on the shoulder and walking off. I watched in shock. “Yea…yugyeom may be afraid of the girls…but he is serious about people leaving them alone.” JB said chuckling I laughed nodding. “Hey…I wanted to say sorry about earlier.” I cocked a brow at him confused as to what he was apologizing for. “you know…how I acted when you were with bambam this morning…like I wished I was somewhere else…truthfully…I had seen everything that went down the last time you were here…and I thought you were some kind of crazy stalker…so I was a little nervous to be around you.” he said scratching the back of his neck embarrassed. I laughed making him look at me.

“Don’t worry…that seems to be a common misunderstanding between you guys.” I said reaching up and patting his shoulder before leaving him there and going over to the others.

“Noona…do you want to sit here.” yugyeom surprised me by offering me the seat beside himself. He was looking up at me…actually in the eye now and his face was only slightly flushed. I think that can be considered a huge improvement. All the boys stopped chatting and looked at the yugyeom shocked. “Never mind.” He said hurriedly shaking his head and looking down. I smirked at the cute maknae, he got embarrassed so fast. I moved sitting down gently beside him.

“Thank you yugyeommie.” I said sweetly. He blushed profusely but gave me a small smile.

“Yah…that was cute.” I looked up surprised to see Jr looking at me pointedly.

“What?” I asked confused.

“That thing…that you just did.” He said gesturing with his finger to me. I looked at him confused.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Yah…yugyeom…make her do it again.” Jr said not elaborating.  I looked to yugyeom tenderly. He was so shy. “Oh there it is!” Jr said making me jump in surprise. “Why do you look at yugyeom like that?” Jr said shocked. “It’s too cute.” He said shaking his head grinning. I was about to speak when my phone buzzed. It was my alarm telling me my parents would be coming home soon so I could finish up my blogging. Omo I didn’t update!

“Bambamie…do you happen to have your laptop here?” I asked curiously. He nodded checking his watch.

“Oh noona…you do it to!” he said understanding. It was usually the time of my update my fans would be waiting to read it so I guess bambam was really a fan.

“What are you guys talking about?” Mark asked curiously.

“I know bambam is waiting for his story updates…but KaiRen…do you read them to?” Jackson said shocked. I pinked slightly which was hard to make me do. Very rarely did I get embarrassed enough to blush…I wasn’t a shy person by any means. “Omo! She actually blushed…I practically had her take her shirt off in front of me and she didn’t blink an eye…but mentioning stories and she is red!” Jackson said shocked. I felt my face heat up even more as I looked away out into the crowd like it was more interesting than the conversation at hand. “That’s so cute.” He said shocking everyone. He didn’t refer to girls as cute…he referred to them as objects. So he referring to me as cute was…either an insult or a huge and rare complement…I couldn’t quite tell…and at the moment I didn’t think I wanted to know, in the case that it might embarrass me even more.

“KaiRen…you read those things?” mark asked cocking a brow. He looked a mixture of things, shocked, a little disappointed…I think there was intrigue in there…the most prominent though was embarrassment himself…had he read some?

“I…I…Arrasso, yes I do. I like stories so what! I’m a girl and that unnie writes some legit things about girls…and I’m sorry Kim soohyun…” I complemented myself wanting to make myself feel better, but then I let myself get carried away and started talking about Kim soohyun. I blushed embarrassed at the slip. I saw youngjae and Jackson snickering between each other.

“Noona…have you read…our stories?” Jackson said cocking his brow. I blushed deeper thinking about all of the detailed things I wrote about these boys, I couldn’t stand the embarrassment anymore and jumped up. Not only had I read them I wrote them.

“I have to go.” I said grabbing my bag from the ground and hurried from the hangout. The door opened and I ran out onto the street letting the air cool my face. I had never been so embarrassed in my life…I didn’t embarrass easy and they just made me run out…they were something else.