Beach Buddies

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

“Sweetie, wake up it’s time to get ready to go.” My mom said from the door of my room. As soon as I heard her I jumped up lunging for my phone to see if bambam had messaged me but there was no such luck. Sighing I dropped the phone back. “You still not feel well? Maybe we should cancel the trip.” She said worriedly.

“Anni, I’m just tired. Let’s get this show on the road.” I said trying to pretend to be happy. My mom bought it and left my room humming happily. When she was gone I slunk from the bed and moved to my dresser. I had already packed my bags for the whole two week trip they were down stairs waiting to be loaded up in the large spacious SUV. My mom had rented another for me to drive if my friends came…I told her they were just to be safe…but I guess I needed to make up an excuse for why they weren’t. I slipped into my blue bikini with black polka dots and slid a pair of shorts on over the bottoms and a mesh Shaw over the top. It was see through but it still counted as clothing.

“You almost ready honey! We are ready to head out.” my dad called from down stairs.

“I’m ready! Just grabbing a few last things.” I said as I shoved a couple books, my computer, my iPod, iPad, into a bag so I had them with me in the car for the ride. “I’m coming!” I called. As I hurried down the stairs sliding a pair of sunglasses onto the top of my head, I looked to see that all the bags where already loaded into the cars. It was time; I guess I could tell them that they had caught the flu or something. I moved outside to tell my parents that they couldn’t come, when I was greeted by a loud happy voice.

“Hey noona!” I stopped in my tracks when I saw bambam grinning up at me. I dropped my bag and bolted down the stairs to bambam throwing myself at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Bambam.” I cried happily. “You forgive me?” I said tears streaming down my face.

“Of course, how could I not with all those heartwarming messages.” He said happily. “I’m sorry noona…I was being a royal butthead.” He said patting my back.

“No, no.” I said shaking my head as I wiped my face. “I deserved it…I’m just glad you’ve forgiven me.” I said laughing happily.

“Is everything ok?” my dad asked popping up behind us with mark, youngjae, and JB in tow. They had my bags in their hands.

“Nae appa, noona is just emotional.” Bambam said cutely. My dad chuckled ruffling my hair.

“Here are the key’s they boys are going to load your things then they are riding with us.” He said hooking a thumb at the boys. I nodded pressing the trunk button to open the back of the car for them.

“Hey guys…I’m glad you could come.” I said turning to the others.

“Noona, I’m so glad we could come to! I missed you!” Yugyeom whined like a little baby making me giggle happily. I was so glad to have them back.

“Hey kairen…I’m glad we are all back.” Jr said coming over and giving me a hug.

“Hey bae…next time kiss me instead hmmm.” Jackson said playfully. I smacked his arm but accepted the hug he offered.  I heard the trunk shut and looked up to see the guys moving to load into my parent’s car. I wanted to speak with mark but I knew I probably shouldn’t, it was too late now as the door shut behind him and my parent’s pulled off waving back at us from the window.

“Arrasso, let’s get going hmm….they are going to beat us to the beach house.” I said laughing as I grabbed my bag back up and tossed it into the car before hopping into the driver’s seat. The others filed in as we prepared to leave. 

“So…how longs this drive to the beach?” Jackson asked poking his head into the front seat. He, Jr, and bambam were all in the back because yugyeom was so tall he needed more space.

“Hmmm…about four or five hours.” I said as I fixed the gps. There was a chorus of groans through the car. “Yah don’t whine, it’ll be fine. Someone give me their iPod I’ll hook it into the radio.” I said holding out my hand. Jackson was first and dropped his into my hand. I hooked it up and pressed shuffle. As I started the car the speakers were filled with a high pitched voice.

“BABY BABY BABY oh!”

“Baby oh no!” I said shocked as Justin Bieber sung. I looked back at Jackson skeptical. He just shrugged.

“What…the biebs has swag.” I unhooked his iPod holding it back out to him.

“He can have swag through your headphones…next.” I said waiting for someone else’s. Bambam handed me his and I hooked it up to be greeted by crayon pop.

“Really? Crayon pop?” I asked cocking a brow.

“What…they are adorable.” He said shrugging. I sighed and unhooked it again.

“Does anyone have anything worth listening to? No offense to crayon pop…but I’m not in the mood.” I said laughing. Yugyeom took the cord hooking his phone up to the radio and clicked a few buttons when Exo-k started playing through the speakers. “Ah, my man yugyeom.” I said patting his shoulder.

“I’m good with this.” Bambam said happily.

“Yea…we’re good.” Jackson said giving a thumbs up. I looked to Jr but he was already snoring against the back of the seat.

“Wow…he doesn’t play around does he.” I said laughing. Jackson poked his cheek only to get smacked by the sleeping boy.

“Nope.” He whined as he rubbed his hand. I chuckled as I whipped the car into drive and pulled out. 

“Oh my god wake up!” I cheered happily as we hit the beach. “We are here!” I was so tired of driving and I was glad to see the house, everyone else had fallen asleep during the ride those lucky ducks.

“What…Wahhh yes!” bambam cheered happily. “I can’t wait to get out of this car!” I nodded my agreement. I pulled into the drive of the house to see that my parents and the others had already arrived and where unpacking.

“Oh sweetie you’ve made it!” my mom said waving happily as she handed mark some bags. He looked to me giving me the smallest of smiles before turning and walking off. I ignored it and grinned happily at my mom.

“Hey umma.” I called hopping out of the car stretching happily.

“We’ve got everything unpacked already, so you guys just grab the bags from that car and haul them inside, then you are free to do whatever until dinner.” She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I grinned happily as I unlocked the trunk letting the guys start unloading their bags as I grabbed mine out and lugged them inside.

“Noona! We are going down to the beach! Want to come?” bambam and yugyeom called running over to me. They dropped their bags on the floor kicking them to the side like it was nothing.

“Mmmm, I’ll meet you guys down there…” I said smiling. They grinned and ran off playfully fighting each other as they went. I grabbed up my bag and rifled through it looking for my beach supplies when there was a tap on my shoulder. I jumped shocked and turned to see Jb standing there.

“Kairen, thanks for inviting us…I hadn’t had the chance to say that.” He said giving me his cute bunny smile.

“Your absolutely welcome.” I said patting his shoulder. “Now...let’s get down to the beach hmm.” He grinned nodding.

“Arrasso, I’ll see you down there.” he said and hurried off after the others. I grabbed up my sunblock, towel, and my book before heading out.

“Going down to the beach sweetie?” my mom asked from the kitchen. she was busily putting away the cooler full of groceries.

“Nae, did you want me to help you?” I asked going to set my things down.

“Oh no, go on ahead out honey. Me and your father can handle this. Go have fun.” I grinned giving her a peck on the cheek before I headed out to the beach. The house was right on the beach so when I stepped out the back door i was greeted by the crashing of the waves and the light sea breeze. The boy’s where all down closer to the water splashing around and laughing loudly. I smiled thinking this couldn’t have turned out any better. I was here with my parents and my best friends, all troubles over the kiss virtually gone. I moved down the beach the sand warm against my feet. There was a hammock hooked up near a tree and I moved to it just wanting to relax and read for a bit. I kicked off my sandals before hopping into the hammock.

“NOONA!” loud voices boomed. I looked up from my book to see yugyeom and bambam running up the beach towards me. I was shocked to see they were both shirtless and I blushed a little, but what had I expected, we were at the beach. I was just going to have to not think about it because none of the boys were wearing shirts.  Bambam hopped onto the hammock with me along with yugyeom as the whole thing rocked back and forth from their sudden attack.

“Yahhh…” I laughed looking at them shocked as they squished me in between them.

“Come play with us noona…pwease.” Yugyeom said giving me some aegyo.

“Awww photo opp!” I heard my mom coo. I looked up to see her running up with the camera. Yugyeom and bambam reacted right away throwing their arms over my shoulders as they posed cutely. I grinned not able to help it from their cuteness as my mom snapped off the pictures. Yea, I was glad they were back in my life.