DIscovered....again.

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

I sat there staring at the thank you page from fantastic fantasies. It seemed too perfect to be a coincidence. What was going on here?

“Mark hyung…bambam is over at kairen’s again you want to go with us to get him?” Jackson said leaning over the couch. My pulse sped at the thought of going to kairen house.

“Anni, I have something to do here.” I said quickly denying.

“What are you going to do?” he asked curiously.

“I’m going to research this fantastic fantasies girl…she knows too much…this seems weird.” I said scratching the back of my head as I stared at the screen.

“Alright, suit yourself inspector gadget.” He said giving me a salute. “We’ll bring you back dinner, we were invited to stay.” he said before hurrying up the stairs. I watched after him a little upset that I wasn’t going…but I couldn’t I had to keep away from things that made my feelings go haywire…it was troublesome.

 

There was a ding at the door and me and bambam jumped up from our spot on the couch.

“Oh no, my dad can’t meet them until I prepare him!” I yelped. “Go stall appa!” I said and hurried out the door down the stairs. I heard bambam talking with appa skillfully keeping him from coming down stairs.

“Oh hey guys.” I said opening the door to see everyone there but mark. “Where’s mark?” I asked curiously.

“He’s being a nerd. He is determined to find out who this fantastic fantasies noona is, he swears she knows too much to be normal.” Jackson said rolling his eyes as he came in. I stood there shocked…mark wasn’t satisfied with the thank you note?

“Umm…yea well…go wait in the living room.” I said ushering them over before I ran upstairs to find bambam talking to my dad about dying his hair pink. My dad looked to me to save him and I grinned coming over.

“Bambam…head down umma needs help.” I said winking to him. He grinned and nodded scurrying down the stairs.

“That kid is super cute, but he’s a chatter box.” My dad said taking a big sigh. “Seriously how much can someone talk about dying their hair pink.” He said furrowing his brow. I chuckled rapping my arm and his.

“Appa, now I want to warn you about my friends.” I said honestly as he walked slowly down the hall. “They are a little…eccentric but they are all seriously nice people and I really enjoy them being my friend.” I said hoping he would take that into consideration.

“I know sweetie, its ok.” I he said patting my hand with his. “I think if they are even remotely like bambam and you…I’ll be perfectly fine with them.” he reassured me as we entered the living room. all of them hopped up giving my dad a deep bow.

“Anneyong!” they said kindly my dad sat there silently looking them each over in turn.

“Your name son?” he said gesturing to jackson.

“Jackson Wang sir.” He said kindly.

“Jackson…you from America?” Jackson shook his head.

“Anni I’m from hong kong.” My dad nodded a little shocked. “I just like American.”

“You think like those American boys?” jackson look taken off guard by the question.

“If you are asking me if I enjoy the company of women…I won’t lie.” He said honestly making my eyes circle. “I do enjoy them, but you shouldn’t worry because I treat them well and because I would never act in that way towards your daughter, she’s much to close of a friend to me for that.” I held my breath was I watched my dad waiting.

“Arrasso…welcome” he said grinning. Jackson blew a breath of air obviously more frightened then he had let on.

“Thank you sir.” He said bowing.

“What’s your name.” he said gesturing to the next in line.

“I’m jaebum sir, but everyone calls me JB.” He said giving a bow of respect.

“what’s with the silver hair…black isn’t good enough?” my dad said doing his feels. He asks a question to see how the guys answer if he likes their answer they pass.

“Anniyo, I loved my black hair. My choice of career however relies on keeping above a trend though, so hair changing is an often occurrence.” He said business like. JB was a very respectful person.

“And what is your choice of career?” he asked curiously.

“Well…we are actually all involved in performing arts. We are a part of a b-boy martial arts tricking group.” My dad nodded I knew he understood what he meant because I had explained to him many times different things that were popular these days.

“Arrasso…Its good to know you have your priorities straight.” He said to jb. “your name.”

“JR sir.” He said cutely. “jinyoung is my real name.” my dad nodded. “kairen’s told me about you. thank you for being the mother type towards her I worry.” He said kindly. He moved over jr quickly making jr relax audibly. “your name?”

“youngjae sir.” He said giving a bow.

“I heard you like to tinker with things.” Dad said cocking a brow. Youngjae nodded. “Stay away from my electronics and we will get along fine son.” He said making us all giggle. He moved along looking to yugyeom. He stopped not asking anything before turning to me.

“Is he…in high school?” my dad said shocked. yugyeom stood a head taller than my father. I nodded and his eyes circled slightly as he puffed his chest out trying to seem bigger than yugyeom. “How old are you son.”

“Oh…I’m yugyeom and I’m the maknae of the group I was born in 1997.” This made my dad sputter losing his cool.

“Chincha…the youngest?” he said to me making me nod. “Son, I only want to know one thing about you…” he said seriously. yugyeom nodded eagerly. “What does your mother feed you.” with that everyone cracked up laughing. yugyeom laughed blushing a little embarrassed. “Arrasso, you all seem fine let’s go and eat some of my wife’s delicious cooking.” He said rubbing his stomach. Once the others were out of the room I grabbed bambam pulling him back.

“What.” He asked curiously.

“They said mark didn’t believe the thank you note…he’s researching to find out who I am.” I said worriedly. Bambam bit his lip looking as worried as me.

“Is it so bad if he finds out? You are a good writer I don’t know why you are embarrassed.” Bambam said confused.

“Do you know what they will think if they find out I write…” I looked around to make sure we were alone. “ual stories about them!” I said horrified. “Oh my god…” I said starting to pace back and forth. “I think my life would truly be over, I’d never be able to show my face again.” i said practically hyperventilating.

“Noona…I don’t think they will find it as bad as you think they will.” Bambam said trying to calm me down. “I mean we all like fantastic fantasies…you writing them is kind of cool.” He said grinning.

“What…” we jumped startled whipping around to see Jb standing behind us. “You…write fantastic fantasies?” he said unbelieving. My eyes widened and my jaw went slack as I stared at JB. Bambam slapped a hand over his mouth looking at me apologetically. “Kairen…do you write those stories?” Jb asked again. I didn’t know what to do…I couldn’t deny it now he heard it from bambam’s own mouth.

“I…uh…” I said stuttering as I tried to explain. I couldn’t come up with anything other than the truth. “Nae…I write those stories…all of them.” I said sighing embarrassed. This was it…my life was over.