Gifts...and confessions.

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

“Do you actually believe in that?” Jackson said snickering as I fidgeted with the necklace around my neck.

“What…yea…you don’t?” I asked curiously.

“Anni, I don’t believe in that stuff.” He said shrugging.

“Cynic.” I scoffed shaking my head at him.

“What else did you get?” he asked pointing to the bag that I had on my wrist.

“Oh…just trinkets for everyone, I got you one to…here.” I said digging through the bag. I pulled out a braided bracelet of red black and orange.

“Oh…it’s cool.” He said shocked as he put it around his wrist.

“even if you don’t believe in that stuff I do. She said this protects your karma.” He cocked a brow.

“You saying I’m going to have bad karma?” I laughed nodding.

“What goes around comes around jackson…I just worry about you is all.” I said patting his shoulder.

“Hey…what are you guys doing.” Mark said coming over. We were almost back to the house now and I could see the bonfire ablaze and every one sitting around it.

“She got me a karma bracelet.” Jackson said holding it up. “Oh s’mores!” Jackson yelled and ran off towards the bonfire making me laugh.

“Come on, everyone was wondering where you guys were.” Mark said sounding a little weird. He turned to leave but before he could I reached out and grabbed his wrist.

“Wait…I got you a gift to…don’t you want it?” I asked biting my lip suddenly nervous to give it to him. He turned back around looking at me curiously.

“Sure…” he said nodding. I grinned happily and fidgeted through the bag trying to see in the darkness with only the small light of the moon to light us.

“Asa…here it is.” I said wrapping my hand around the little box. I pulled it out holding it out to him.

“What is it?” he asked as he reached for it. his fingers brushed my skin and an electric shock went up my arm. I looked to see if he felt it but he didn’t show any signs of it.

“Just open it.” I said ignoring the electric feeling. He nodded and opened the box. There were a pair of colorful horn earrings crafted out of rainbow shells. He stared at them shocked. “You know…so you don’t have to wear the earring that I stabbed ae sook with.” I said making a joke. he chuckled but didn’t look away from the earrings.

“They are awesome.” He said lightly. He reached up taking his earrings out right away and put in the new ones. He looked at his old earrings in his hands a moment before stepping towards me catching me by surprise as he reached up pushing my hair back again.

“W-wae.” I asked shocked. he smirked as he hooked the earrings to my ears.

“Because I think you look cute in them.” he said touching the earring as he let his hand linger at my neck a little longer than needed.  “What’s this?” he said softly as he let his hand trail down my neck across the chain around it. my skin was on fire at his touch.

“It’s a necklace I bought at the place I got your earrings.” I said trying to keep my voice calm.

“It’s pretty.” He whispered as he reached to the heart to pick it up. he let it rest on the tips of his fingers letting his thumb run over the top. the necklace gave a little click as it opened into two pieces. I gasped shocked.

Only when you’ve found and accepted your true love will it open, he is the lock to your necklace.

Mark looked up at me startled.

“Wae? You didn’t know it opened?” he asked shocked. I nodded.

“I did.” My voice sounded strange now. It couldn’t be could it…was mark really the lock to my necklace? Mark dropped the necklace back around my neck moving his hand to the back of my neck gently pulling me a little closer to him.

“Mian…I can’t do it anymore.” He said softly as his breath brushed across my face. “I can’t lie about my feelings anymore.” I swallowed hard as I watched him near me.

“I…I don’t-“

“Please don’t tell me you don’t want this…I can tell you do…I can tell your feelings for me kairen…I know you.” he said cupping my face with both of his hands as he looked me in the eyes.

“I wasn’t going to tell you that.” I said taking a deep breath. “I was going to tell you…that I don’t want you to lie about your feelings anymore.”  Mark looked at me startled.

“You don’t?” he said a small grin spreading across his lips.

“Anni…I…I like you mark, and it’s so exaughsting trying to avoid it.” I said honestly.

“Oh thank god.” He said giving a breath of relief. “Just so you know…I’m going to kiss you now.” he said and the pressed his lips to mine. The second kiss was even better than the first, because I had spent so many times imagining it. His lips where soft against mine as he kissed me deeply, I couldn’t believe I was actually kissing mark again. he broke the kiss stepping back from me but intertwined our fingers. 

“You know…this is what caused the problem to begin with.” I said referring to bambam. He nodded smirking.

“Bambam told me he wanted me to date you.” mark said laughing. I looked at him shocked. He explained to me the conversation he had with bambam earlier that day and I felt like a weight was being lifted with every passing second.

“Well…so…what do we do now?” I asked taking an awkward breath. Mark pulled me a little closer to him so our arms were touching.

“Well…your did informed me already of what not to do.” I looked to him confused. “He gave me a talk when we were doing the fire…he said you were his precious baby and if I was going to be involved with you I had to treat you like a princess.” He said laughing.

“Omo…that’s so embarrassing.” I said burying my face in my hand.

“It’s ok…I think it’s cute.” He said releasing my hand as he scooped me up bridal style. I yelped startled as I grabbed on for balance.

“What…are you doing!” I said nervously.

“I’m treating you like a princess.” He said pecking my cheek making me blush.

“Ummm…no.” I said laughing. “I can walk.” I said patting his shoulder hoping he would put me down. Luckily he did but resumed holding my hand.

“Alright, then let’s go back princess…they’ll be curious.” He said smirking as he pulled me along with him.