Friend Zone.

FANTASTIC FANTASIES.

I watched kairen made her way safely back across the street where the guys were waiting worriedly to surround her and make sure she was ok. I knew how they felt, my heart was racing and I was still waiting for her to drop as if something hurt her, but I still couldn’t help the feeling of anxiety when I saw the other’s touching her on the arm and looking her over for injuries. I didn’t like it. Junior waved me over from his position a little way’s back from the group. I’ve noticed he tended to keep his distance from kairen…like she made him nervous.

“Hey.” I mumbled when I got over to him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked cocking a brow. The others were walking down the street now in a group me and junior following a little back.

“Nothing, just…a little anxious for some reason.” I said shrugging.

“Oh…ummm…good job with the whole rescue back there.” junior said gesturing to where we had been earlier.

“yea.” I mumbled again. I was busy watching kairen and bambam that I couldn’t pay attention to what he was saying. Kairen and bambam had their heads tilted down together whispering something to one another. Kairen burst into giggles while bambam beamed up at her happily. When did they get so close that they had secrets with each other? Wasn’t she mine first…we don’t have any secrets. I stopped that train of thought immediately. What was I thinking right now, mine? She wasn’t mine! And why was I feeling this way towards my cute adorable little dongsaeng. Kairen burst into laughter again and I looked up to see bambam gesturing with his hands in front of his chest like he was holding a big pair of s. My eyes widened as I looked to everyone to see if they were seeing what I was seeing, they were blissfully unaware. I looked back to them again to see that bambam had his arm around kairen’s shoulders as he whispered in her ear. That was why I was feeling this way! my dongsaeng is a shark!

 

I walked with bambam our head’s tilted together so no one could hear the conversation we were having. Bambam still didn’t want the other’s to know anything about his little new love for fear they would mess with him or worse mess things up.

“Really noona? She said that?” he said excitedly. He hopped up and down slightly making me giggle loudly. he looked up at me happily waiting for my answer.

“Nae, I think she really likes you. it was so adorable I could barely stand it.” I said giggling again.

“You know…I when I see her my heart…” he stopped talking and just shook his head. he held up his hands in front of his chest, I giggled thinking it kind of looked like he was holding s.

“Aww…my little man.” I said pulling him closer to me. He reflexively wrapped his arm around my shoulder since we were about the same height. I was a short one that’s for sure.

“Thank you for helping me noona…and I’m sorry for using your secret against you.” he said sheepishly looking down.

“Don’t worry bambam…I’m sorry for keeping it from you and thinking you wouldn’t notice.” I said softly. “I should have known you were much too smart for that…the others…not so much.” I said jokingly.

“Hey….”suddenly bambam’s arm dropped from my shoulders as he stumbled to the side from the push of mark who squeezed in between us. Bambam looked up to mark with a confused look. He scratched his temple pondering before he shrugged and dropped back to the others.

“that was rude.” I said looking back towards mark.

“Sorry…what?” he said pretending he didn’t notice what I was talking about.

“Nothing…” I rolled my eyes and continued walking forward.

“So…am I forgiven?” he asked suddenly. I looked to see him blushing slightly as he looked down at the ground.

“I don’t know…” I said tauntingly. He whipped his eyes to my face looking shocked. “Arrasso, you are forgiven.” I said not wanting to any farther than that. He sighed in relief nodding his head.

“Good…then can I say something?” I looked to him waiting for him to continue. “I don’t like the idea of you hanging out with miyavi.” I groaned throwing my head back in frustration and stomping my feet.

“Oh come on, we aren’t back on this are we?” I asked looking him in the eyes.

“what…I’m just saying…after everything you told me about him I think you are just setting yourself up to be hurt again!” he said trying to reason with me.

“I know, but isn’t that my business whether I do that or not? Me and miyavi were friends before we were ever together, I think I should give him a chance to get back to that.” I said truthfully. mark opened his mouth to speak but I held up a finger cutting him off. “And~. You guys are all going to be there with me, you won’t let him upset me. I trust you.” I said giving him an encouraging smile. “And I also trust you not to be a head to him either…” mark looked away scratching the back of his neck like he was trying to keep from saying something. “Mark!” I said socldingly.

“Arrasso, I’ll be nice.” He said shrugging. “A friend of yours is an friend of ours…” he said straight faced for only a moment before he burst into laughter. “Oh, I almost had myself believed there…wooo he may not be my friend or even someone I like but I will be nice on your behalf…promise.” He said holding up his pinky. Smiling I wrapped mine with his and sealed it with my

 thumb.

“Arrasso…thank you.”

We reached the school and everyone went off to their normal classes except mark who had class with me.

“I’ll see you in class.” I said suddenly catching mark off guard. I felt myself blushing as I started feeling really uncomfortable and leaky.

“What…why? Where are you going?” he asked grabbing my wrist when I tried to hurry away. I bit my lip embarrassed, I didn’t have time for this at the moment! Aish why did she have to visit so soon.

“Umm…nowhere…I forgot something in my…locker.” I stuttered trying to come up with an excuse.

“Your locker is that way.” he said pointing to the direction of our class confused. I scrunched my face as I felt even more uncomfortable by the passing second.

“Arrasso! I’m not going to the locker…but I really have to go.” I said yanking my hand form him shocking him even more. “Sorry mark-ssi! I’ll see you in class promise!” I said and ran off hurried before he could stop me. I reached the nurses office with a sigh of relief as I burst in. the nurse shot up startled looking at me confused.

“Something wrong?” she asked worriedly. I gave her an embarrassed smile.

“Sorry…mother nature” visited early. I said rubbing the back of my neck. The nurse gave me an apologetic smile before unlocking a supplies cabinet.

“Here sweetie. Go ahead and take what you need.” I gave her a thankful smile as I took some tampons and sanitary wipes from the cabinet before heading to the nurse’s bathroom. Feeling much better I walked out of the bathroom.

“Thank you ma’am.” I said giving her a bow.

“No problem we all have that happen.” she said patting my shoulder. “here I put you together a little care package to get you through the day hmm…hide it away in your bag.” She handed me a little brown paper bag that looked like it could have had my lunch in it. when I looked inside I saw a few extra tampons, some sanitary wipes, a bar of chocolate for the cramps and some non-aspirin, the only pain killer allowed to be given out by the nurses in school. Smiling happily I tucked it away in my bag before leaving to get to class with a late slip from the office.

When I reached the classroom as I had suspected class had already started. When I peeked in I saw that the teacher was sitting as his desk reading a newspaper. When I looked at the students I saw they were in pairs of two working on a project. When I opened the door mark’s eye’s shot up directly to me. I gave him a small wave as I hurried over to the teacher giving him a bow.

“Teach…here is my office slip…sorry I had some business to take care of.” I said handing it to him. he gave me a smile reading the pass.

“Arrasso, we are doing group assignments you partner is mark.” He said pointing to mark who was sitting up straight now. “he told me you were here and he would wait for you.” I nodded and moved to mark. His feet were in the chair I would be sitting in but he didn’t seem like he was going to move them.

“I’ll sit on the.” I warned us he just watched me. He smirked.

“Arrasso…go ahead.” I cocked a brow before shrugging and tossing my bag on the other side of the chair before I took and straddled the bottoms of his legs that were in my seat and sat down on his shins his feet like the back of a chair. One leg on either side of his legs, mark sat up slightly startled, apparently he hadn’t expected me to sit like this on his legs.

“What…you said I could sit here.” I said shrugging.

“Yah…how can you be so comfortable with sitting like that on some guy’s lap.” Mark said in a hushed voice. I could tell he didn’t want to bring the attention of the class to the seating arrangement.

“Bwohya…are you saying you are just a guy to me?” I said smiling. Mark’s mouth fell slightly agape as he searched for something to say making me laugh a little. I giggled lightly shaking my head. “I mean…we are friends right?” I said cocking a brow. He gave a nervous smile nodding. “Then this is no biggie…but.” I said holding up a finger. “I can understand your un-comfort besides I had a big breakfast…I guess I’m heavier than normal.” I said moving to get up. Before I could mark moved locking his feet on my legs keeping me from standing up completely.

“You can sit there…I don’t want to have to move my feet.” he said giving me a smile. “Let’s work.” I chuckled and sat back down. It was actually surprisingly comfortable sitting here with mark like this, I felt…close to him. Which I guess I was I was sitting on him. This would actually be a really good update for my stories; I think I could make a good scene with this. When the lunch bell rang I didn’t move to get up right yet as I packed my things away. I moved to stand up and yelped loudly as mark hooked his feet in the back of the chair and pulled it forward suddenly making me fall into the desk. Now leaning over the desk with his legs and the chair punning me in that position I was an inch from his face.

“M-mark-ssi.” I stuttered shocked. He smirked leaning forward slightly keeping my eyes locked with his. I felt his breath against my lips.

“Wae…you told me we are friends” he said his voice sounding a little rough. I cocked a brow my mind whirring…was I awake? Did I fall asleep in class? This seemed like the beginning to one of my shorts…ah! What was I thinking right now! Was this the time or position to be thinking about those things!

“Do you usually act like this with your friends?” I said tilting my head. I was trying to sound calm and I was amazed to hear that my voice wasn’t shaking.

“Anni, none of my friends are as pretty as you…Jackson maybe on occasion.” He said jokingly. What was up with mark! Why was he acting like this all of the sudden? That’s when the thought of the time mark walked me home…when he had made advances against me when he was doing research on the girl he liked.

“Oh…I get it.” I said nodding. Mark looked at me confused. “Are you doing this because you want to see how I would react?” he looked shocked making me thinks I had hit the nail on the head. “Oh ok, still doing research on that girl you like huh…well good thing we are friends I can tell you the truth.” I yelped suddenly when mark yanked his leg’s away releasing me from my pinned position against the desk. I fell backwards with the sudden release of pressure into my chair as mark scooted back from the desk with a screech of his chair. He looked at me wide eyed…like he was completely shocked and a little flustered.

“Oh…uh…yea.” He said nodding. “I’m hungry. See ya.” He said and grabbed his bag running out. I watched after him curiously.

“Wow…he must really like this girl.” I bit my lip grinning. “I wonder who it is!” I said suddenly excited to get to do a little snooping. “Mark-ssi…prepare to have the master of seduction…help you win your girl.” I said grinning to myself as I rubbed my hands together excitedly.

 

I rounded the corner and through open the restroom door as I rushed in shutting and locking it behind me. I leaned against the door clutching my chest.

“get it together mark.” I mumbled to myself as I leaned my head back against the stall. I took deep breaths trying to get my heart rate to settle. She had smelt so nice…and she had been so close…my heart had gradually peaked at a stuttering race where I could barely breathe. What was she doing to me…was she some kind of which? I couldn’t like her…I don’t even know her…and she obviously still has feelings for that miyavi guy…why had I done that to her…and then she had to go and say something about the girl that I liked. I freaked out thinking she had figured me out and ran out of there like a frightened puppy. “You pabo…what are you doing mark…come to your senses hmmm…don’t like her…be her friend.” I said the words like a mantra over and over. I would not like her…I would only be her friend.

 

Author note.

hey guy's i know it's been a while since my last updates...but i'm back now and i will be  pushing on feverently making sure i update often. i hope you guy's continue reading and commenting on my story and keep showing the love. this was just a short update to keep you guy's until my next one it will be super long and some advances will be made in someone's relationship. i will be up on monday! so until then

"keep calm and fanfiction on!"