Chapter 7

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

"Y-yeah. You're just this amazing person and I love the way you see me as an individual person...not just as B2ST main vocal. I like being around you. I could be a shy person…but with you I feel so comfortable telling you everything. I like how we are when we’re together. We’re just two people hanging out. The time we spent talking and getting to know each other is something I look forward to when I wake up in the mornings. I want to have you in my life for a long time as…more than a friend. I guess…I should get to the point. ______-ah, I…I like you.” Yoseob told her without taking a breath. ‘Okay, Yoseob, breathe!~’

______ just stared at him and blinked.

‘Did he really just say that?! No way! I’m dreaming right?’ she thought. ‘There is absolutely, NO way he could possibly have feelings for me. Why me? I’m not as popular as the girls, his fan couple him up with.’

“Okay…please say something. The way you’re just staring at me like that…kind of scares me.” He said breaking the silence. ‘Oh my god…I shouldn’t have said that! Why did I say it? I’m such a babo…’

"Are you asking me out, Oppa?" she asked softly.

"Uh...y-yes." he stammered looking away to hide his blush.

“For real? You mean a real date?” she asked again still trying to figure out if this was real or a figment of her imagination.

“Yes! Are you rejecting me?”

“NO! NO WAY!” ______ suddenly shouted. “Of course not, Yoseobie Oppa, I'd love to go on a date with you!"

"Oh, REALLY?!?!" he squealed excitedly and pulled her into a hug.

“Yoseobie Oppa, you are so cute!~” she giggled. “So…where are we going for our date?”

“Hmm…what do you feel like eating?”

“Hmm…” She  thought about it for while, puffing out her cheeks cutely. “I love noodles. Pretty much anything with noodles and I go crazy.”

“Ah…I know where they make the best noodles.”

“Oh yeah?” she said.

“Mhm…I’ll take you there.” He said holding out his arm for her.

 ______ smiled and linked her arm with his as he took her to their date spot.

“Wait…where are we going?”

“Right here.” he said stopping in front of the restaurant. “Okay…yes…this is my parent’s restaurant.”

“Most people might find it, a bit, weird meeting the parents on the first date.” ______ said.

“Yeah…I know.” He said softly out of embarrassment. “Do you want to go somewhere else?”

“No way. I’m not most people.” She giggled.

“Well I can’t exactly take you to a mediocre noodle place right?”

“Of course not…or we’ll never have a second date.” She teased.

“What?”

Yoseob’s expression was like a sad, rejected puppy.

“I’m kidding. I’m not writing you off for bad noodles. We’d just have to keep trying the next time until we get it right. I mean, I like you already, so it’ll take a lot more than that to make me change my mind.” ______ giggled. ‘Aww…he’s so cute. He actually thought I’d never want to see him again if we don’t go out for the best noodles?’

“Y-you like me?”

“I…I…yes.” She stuttered while her cheeks burned pink. “I like you a lot…”

‘She likes me? She really likes me?! Her….me? ______ likes ME?! Really? She does?!’

“What are thinking about? You look like you’re in shock right now?”

“You really like me? I was afraid that you wouldn’t feel the same way.”

“How can I not like you?” she asked as her cheeks got redder.

“Um…shall we?” he said motioning towards the door.

He held it open for her, letting her walk in and he followed behind.

‘One thing I love is how much of a sweet, and kind gentleman he is.’ ______ thought and looked around at all the pictures. “Aww…it’s pretty much a shrine to you. That is so sweet!”

“______ Unnie!~” a group of girls squealed.

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo!” ______ said bowing to them.

“Unnie! We love your videos!”

“Waaa!~ She really is gorgeous in person!~”

“Oh, thank you…” she said shyly.

“Can we take a picture with you?”

“Me?”

“She’s with Yoseob Oppa!~”

“Oh my god! They’re on a date!”

“KYAAAA!~”

“Annyeonghaseyo!” he said.

They took a few quick pictures with the fans.

"Oppa, Unnie, are you two a couple."

Yoseob turned red.

"You should!"

"Why? Are we really THAT cute together?" Yoseob asked putting his arm around ______’s shoulders.

“Omo, YES!!! You two look so cute together!”

“Then, you B2UTIES, need to convince her!” he whispered to them. “Spam her.”

“Yah…what did you say?”

“Nothing!”

They waved goodbye to the fans.

“What did you just say to them?”

“Nothing.” Yoseob laughed. ‘Watch them tell all their friends and her twitter, and YouTube will be flooded.’

She eyed him suspiciously but got distracted again by the pictures.

“Adeul-ah!~”

“Ah, Umma!~”

“You didn’t tell us you were coming!”

“Oh…yah…who’s the pretty girl?” His father asked.

“Oh…um…”

Yoseob couldn’t hide the pink creeping onto his cheeks.

“Is she your girlfriend?” his mother asked with a smile. ‘He’s blushing, he must like her.’

“N-no! W-we’re friends…right now.”

‘Are you admiring my walls?” Yoseob mother asked.

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo!” ______ said politely and bowed. “I am, it’s so adorable.”

“I have baby pictures.”

“Suddenly…I feel like this is a bad idea. We should run…NOW!” Yoseob grumbled. “Umma!~”

“No way. It’s probably been forever since you’ve seen your parents. You can’t just see your mother for two seconds and then leave!” ______ said. “Especially when they love you this much. Come on! We’re staying here.”

“______-ah!~”

“You chose the place.” She laughed.

‘I didn’t think it through, well enough.’ He thought and sighed.

They sat down and ______ really hit it off with his mother.

‘Aigoo!~ You like my Umma more than you like me!~” Yoseob pouted.

“She’s so sweet!”

“And I’m not? Yah, who is your date here?”

______ giggled.

After they ate he walked her home.

He slipped his hands into his pockets and awkwardly shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"So...um...that was a pretty awkward date."

"It was different…”

“Very different…was it a fail?”

“Hmm…not really. I had a lot fun today Oppa."

"Really?!" he said with a smile. "I did too, but I KNOW that I’m not taking you on another date to see my parents."

“They were so nice though. Oh, here’s my house.”

“Awww…already? We’ll go again, won’t we?” he asked shyly.

“Oh, I know that we definitely will.” She said with a huge smile as she leaned in to kiss his cheek.

When Yoseob got back to the dorm he couldn't get rid of his smile.

"So...how did it go?" Junhyung asked with smirk. "You got the girl?”

“Mhm…we had a strange first date.”

“Where did you go?”

“Well she wanted noodles and I said I knew a good place.”

“Your parents place?” Hyunseung asked. "You took her on a first date, to meet your parents?! You really are inexperienced..."

“YAH! I didn’t think it over long enough and just took her there.”

“Ooh…how did it go though?” Doojoon asked.

Yoseob's smile came back.

“Well it ended with a kiss on the cheek.”

Suddenly all 5 pairs of eyes were on him as they crowded around.

“Okay, Yoseob SPILL!!” Junhyung said.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Okay...first date to meet the parents is kind of awkward

but ______ seemed to like it so...YAY for Yoseobie!~ ^-^

haha ______ is going to get so much spam XD