Chapter 1

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

Yoseob loved searching for himself online.

He typed random things into the YouTube search bar and watched the videos that came up.

“Hmm...Who is ?” he said out loud before clicking the play button. “Waaaa!~ this girl is amazing.”

Her voice was so beautiful and he was immediately addicted to it.

It had been weeks since he first started to watch her videos, but every time she made a new video, he had to watch it at least 10 times.

"Who is this girl? Why does my heart race like this when I hear her voice? It’s just so…soothing and effortless.”

Yoseob clicked on another video of her doing a cover over ‘Lightless’.

His eyes focused on her as she strummed her guitar and sang along to the lyrics.

“KYAAAAAA!!~" Yoseob screamed causing all of the members to run into the room.

They saw him pointing to the computer.

"What wrong hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"S-she...she did a cover of our song!!"

"A lot of B2UTIES do." Hyunseung said.

“Yeah, I’m sure there are a lot of fans online that cover our songs.” Doojoon added.

"Who is she?" Kikwang asked sitting on Yoseob’s lap so he could get a better view.

“Yah!!!~ You’re blocking my view!~” Yoseob whined, trying to see around Kikwang’s massive arms.

“She’s really hot.”

“Yah! Lee Kikwang, get off of me!!”

"?! Oh yeah she has more twitter followers than I do!" Hyunseung said.

"Is she a B2UTY?" Junhyung asked leaning over to look.

"She's a B2UTY, Dalmate, BBC, Andromeda, Kiss Me, Shawol, ZE:A'S, Inspirit...etcetera….etcetera."

"She has amazing videos." Yoseob said. “I’m pretty much addicted to her.”

“Hyung, she’s not a drug!”

“Yes she is!!~” Yoseob protested. ‘She’s the best kind of drug.’

“I don't think our B2UTIES could handle another one of our members in a relationship." Doojoon said.

They all turned to look at Junhyung.

"W-what? What did I do?!"

"YOU!!!~"

"Well...it's not like she would date me. What if I'm not her favorite member?" Yoseob pouted.

"Let her go out with Kikwang then." Hyunseung said.

Kikwang had his babo look on his face.

"Huh? Well…she is really cute."

"NO!" Yoseob shouted.

"Pretty Noona." Dongwoon said clicking onto her facebook page. "Well she loves Lee Min Ho, and Daniel Chae."

"That's it! Danny and BaboKwang will get NOWHERE near her...ever!!"

"I'm already going to follow her!"

"No! Let me follow her first! If not, she might like you more."

Kikwang took off and ran to grab his phone.

"I'm doing it!~"

"Yah!! Lee Kikwang!!~"

"It says here she doesn't have a B2ST bias. She has three."

"Three in B2ST or just three biases all together?"

"In B2ST." Doojoon read.

"Aish...I'm not one of them...why not?! What's so wrong with me?! Why doesn't she like me?!" Hyunseung pouted. “Am I not good looking enough? I’m a good dancer right?

"Who are her biases?" Yoseob asked climbing over Doojoon’s lap to see.

"Junhyung is one of them...Aish...I'm not either."

"Really?! I am?!?!" Junhyung said.

"Yah!  Back off! You already have a girlfriend." Yoseob said reading through her profile. "Yah!!! Lee Kikwang, you better stay away from her twitter!!"

"Aww...why am I not a favorite? I'm the cutie maknae." Dongwoon said. “Am I not cute, Hyung?”

"You wish you were cute, maknae..." Yoseob said and realized something. "Wait...if you three aren't...am I one of her biases?"

"I'm going to get to her first!!"

"Yah!! No, I saw her first!!"

Meanwhile, ______ was sitting her making a video.

Her cell phone went off in the middle of her song cover.

She reached out to check her phone.

"@helloimys is now following you on twit-KYAA!!!~...wait...WHAT?!?!" she read her email.

OH

MY

GOD!!!!

“Yang Yoseob is following me on twitter! Yang Yoseob is following me on twitter!!!~” She squealed jumping up and down. She suddenly stopped and thought about it for a while. “Wait, pause this little spazfest for a moment!~ Is that the real Yoseob?”

She clicked on twitter and saw that it was, indeed the real Yang Yoseob.

“Spazfest…BACK ON!!! KYAAAA!~ Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GOD!!!!! Oh shiz…do I have any obsessive tweets about him…AISH I PROBABLY DO!!~ WHAT IF HE READS IT?! I have to delete…NOW!!!~”

“Unnie…” a girl said walking into the room.

“Oh…Minhee-ya!!~”

“______ Unnie, what are you doing?” The girl, named Minhee, giggled.

“Um…spazzing?”

“Yeah…I can see that…but why are you recording it?” Minhee said pointing to the camera.

______ turned and saw that the red recording light was still on.

“Omo! I’m such a babo!~ I completely forgot! …Delete, Delete!~” she said running to turn off her camera.

“Unnie, are you going insane for a reason or just for the hell of it?” Minhee laughed.

“Yang Yoseob!~”

“Yang Yoseob of B2ST? What about him?”

“He’s following me!”

“You mean like a stalker?! How did you know it’s him? Did you tell the cops?”

“W-what?! No! I don’t mean that…Look!!~”

______ went onto twitter and showed Minhee, her followers.

“He’s following you on Twitter?! THE Yang Yoseob? Wait…Kikwang is following you too?”

“WHAT?!”

Minhee pointed to ______’s follower list.

“Yeah, see here? It says @B2stGK.”

“OH MY GOD! When did that happen?”

“Probably while you were busy spazzing out over there.”

“T-this is a dream right? It has to be.”

“Nope…you’re very much awake.”

“Prove it…pinch me…OWWW!~”

“See?! I told you!”

“B-but, why me? I’m just some girl that likes to do covers of songs! I’m nothing special.”

“Maybe they’re fans of you!!~”

“NO WAY!~”

“I wish SHINee had twitter, I’d be cyber stalking them ALL DAY LONG!!~”

“Well, we all know that you’re obsessed with SHINee. I’m not completely obsessed with B2ST. I’m just spazzy because they followed me on twitter! Two idols, not just one, TWO!!!~”

‘Poor, Unnie, She’s in denial.’ Minhee thought. ‘She is as much of a B2UTY as I am a Shawol. So that’s pretty much…a lot.”

 

_______________________________________________

first chapter!!~ ^-^

______ just admit it you are as much his fan as he is yours XD