Chapter 46

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

A couple of days later, they were hanging out in her room.

______ sat down to make a video.

She picked her guitar up and tuned it to prepare.

"What song are you doing?" Yoseob asked.

He was sitting at the vanity, playing with her makeup brushes.

"Synchronization 100%" she told him.

"By?"

______ smiled.

"Block B."

"You BBC, you!~ Who do you like more?"

"It's a tie." she giggled. "Now Shush, so I can play."

"Make me!"

She leaned in to give him a quick kiss.

"There, now SHHHHH!!~ Now, before I got interrupted by my weirdo boyfriend."

"Yah!~"

"Mehrong!~"

"Mehrong~~~" he teased right back. "After you're done with this, I get to have my fun, right?"

He held up her cup full of makeup brushes.

"Oh gosh...”

“YAH, the answer isn’t ‘Oh gosh…’ it’s ‘YES HUBBY!~’. Say it!~”

“Yes, Oppa!~” she giggled.

“Yah…it’s HUBBY!~ Yeobo!~ SOMETHING!~~~” he whined.

“Yes, Speed racer!~” she teased and went on with her video.

While she was uploading the video, she decided to chat with their fans.

"Hmm...let's have a live chat with some fans and then I'll let you turn me into a drag queen."

"OKAY!~" Yoseob said with a grin. "Question time!~ Ask away!~"

______ giggled.

"Yoseobie Oppa is hyper today..."

-Isn't he always?- someone typed into the chat.

"Yes, pretty much!~" Yoseob nodded.

-What is Yoseob Oppa's favorite food?-

"Yoseobie Oppa doesn't care...he eats anything and everything, then NEVER gets full." she laughed.

“______ cooks for me, a lot.” Yoseob nodded. “I love her cooking, so anything she makes would be my favorite.”

- Where did you first meet?-

“I cyber stalked her for a bit.” Yoseob laughed. “That was BEFORE I ever tweeted to her.”

“Mwo?” ______ giggled, looking at him. “Creeeeeeeepy Creeeeeper!~~”

Yoseob just shrugged and grinned.

“NE!~” he shouted proudly. “In person though, it was at a fan-signing event. She brought me a teddy bear…with huge ears.  Apparently, to her, it looks like me. MEANIE!!!~”

______ covered to stifle a laugh.

“What, it does!!~” she snickered. “Yah, I made that bear! You better appreciate my efforts!~”

“I do.” He smiled. “Next question?”


- Where did you go for your first date?-

______ couldn’t hold back her laugh when she read that one.

“Yeah, Oppa, where did we go on our first date?” she teased.

Yoseob blushed in embarrassment.

“Aigoo, It seemed like a good idea, AT THE TIME!~ I realize that is an awkward idea for a first date, but I wanted to make you happy! You wanted noodles and I got you some noodles!~ Even if it was from my parents restaurant.”

-LOL-

-Omo, OPPA!!!~-

-Mwoya?! Yoseob Oppa is crazy!~-

______ read the responses, nodded her head and smiled.

“Yes, he is, but it was a nice first date.”

- How did he ask you out?-

“How did he ask me out?” ______ giggled. “He spammed my timeline, twitter mentions, AND started a WORLDWIDE Twitter trend. Doesn’t every guy do that? Oppa, hint the sarcasm.”

-I remember that!!~ It was the #Yoseob&______ tag! We made it a Worldwide trend!-

-It’s unique and sweet!!~-

-Aww…romantic!~-

She looked at Yoseob and stuck out her tongue.

Yoseob nodded and clapped his hands.

“I am DAEBAK! I couldn’t just be normal, right? That would be boring!”

______ smiled at the memories.

“It was a sweet and original way of going about it. I liked it. You can’t say no to someone who is willing to involve the people from all over the world in it.” She giggled. “Who am I to argue with INTERNATIONAL fans?”

Yoseob nodded.

“True. That is SO true.”


- Where was your first kiss?-

“Where was our first kiss?” she read. “It was….after he asked me to be his girlfriend.”

“I’m not telling!~~” Yoseob winked. “Yah~~ you don’t need to know that. AISH!~ Hehe.”


- Yoseob Oppa, what was your first impression of ______?-

“What was your first impression of me?” ______ asked, turning her head towards him.

She was actually really curious about that.

“Well, my reaction…?” Yoseob blushed.

“Yes, I want to know too!~”

“…it was…’KYAAAAAAAA!!!~~ akjsfhskjghfskjagvkjgkjdsgkjadjkgsdkjgskjad!!~~~~’…”

He bounced around like a crazy, hopped up on sugar

“Omo!” ______ gasped.

Yoseob stopped spazzing, and sat back down, acting as if nothing had happened.

“…and THAT was my EXACT reaction. Fairly calm, right?”

-If that is ‘fairly calm’, I’d hate to see ‘straight jacket worthy’ ㅋㅋㅋ-

______ snickered.

“Mhm…You see that Oppa?”

Yoseob leaned forward to read the message.

“YAAAAH!!~” he whined. “Meanies…I tell you! Moving along!”

- Where was your first trip together?-

“Yoseobie Oppa dragged me to New York with him.”

“Her best friend wanted to meet SHINee, and I wanted her to come along too.”

______ smiled.

“Yoseobie Oppa was so thoughtful and sweet. My best friend lost her voice, spazzing over SHINee and he brought her tea!~”

She reached up and pinched his cheeks.
 

- Has ______ Unnie ever done anything that shocked you, Oppa?-

Yoseob nodded, frantically.

“YES!! She lied to me about coming to the Beautiful Show!” he exclaimed. “SUCH A LIAR!!!~ THAT was just the other day too!”

-Aww…but Unnie went to support you!~-

“Yeah, listen to them! I DID GO!”

His expression changed and he pretended to sulk.

“You could have just told me you were coming…but NOOOOOOO~~ she let me know at the end!~”

“I was monitoring from afar.” She smiled.

“Still!~~~”

 -What is one thing that you don’t like about ______ Unnie?-

______ pouted.

“What don’t you like about me?”

Yoseob uncrossed his arms.

“Honestly?......She talks to Kikwang.”

______ cracked up laughing at his answer.

“Mwoya?” she giggled. “Oppa!~”

“What…? That is something I DON’T like. We COULD just ignore him. I do, its fun!~”

“Aigoo!~ I support KiSeob couple!!~ she shouted, throwing her fist into the air. “Don’t be jealous because you want the ‘Pink Chicken’ all to yourself, Oppa!”

Yoseob shook his head.

“PSH! Ani, keep him then.”

______ rolled her eyes and looked at the time.

“Yah, Oppa, you have to leave in a couple of hours to start packing for Paris.”

Yoseob frowned and pointed a finger at ______.

“What the…YAH, do you guys see this?!?! She’s trying to get rid of me already!” he whined.

“Aniya!” she giggled. “I’m not, I just don’t want you to miss your flight…and you want to turn me into a drag queen.”

Yoseob’s smile, IMMEDIATELY returned to his face.

“I really do! Okay, we’ll answer a couple more questions before I become Yang Yoseob, the makeup artist!~”

-Awww….she agreed to let you do it?! :D-

“I did.” ______ sighed. “I think I’ll regret this though.’

- Yoseob Hyung, do you like ______ better with, or without makeup?-

Yoseob turned to look at ______'s face.

"Well, I see her a lot without makeup now. I like her better without it, but after this video...I'll like her MUCH better with it on. She’ll become my masterpiece. Just watch stay tuned to see how she turns out, after I’m done with her."

"I'm scared." she frowned. “I don’t want to do this, but it’ll be his entertainment before he leaves the country. One more question and we’re done. I’ll let Yoseobie Oppa select the last one.”

Yoseob clapped his hands together.

“Hmmm…I like…THIS one!~”

-Unnie, do you get jealous when Oppa gets close to the fan girls? Like at the Beautiful Show, when he got on his knees to give a B2UTY flowers?-

______ sighed and shook her head.

“Honestly, no. It’s because I know how much B2UTIES mean to him, and if it weren’t for B2UTIES he wouldn’t be where he is right now. I actually think it’s cute. I’m never going to keep him away from B2UTIES, because to Oppa they are like his close family. I like the fact that he has all of the B2UTIES to support him, no matter what. Plus, without B2UTIES, Oppa wouldn’t be so strong. He doesn’t open up about his problems very well, but B2UTIES are always there to pick him up when he’s feeling down.”

“They even fight off our anti-fans! It’s so touching!~”

He pretended to sob.

“That too!” ______ giggled. “I LOVE B2UTIES. I am a B2UTY!”

Yoseob couldn't get rid of the mischievous grin that played across his face.

"Oppa..."

"Hehehe!~ Ne?~"

"You are scaring me!" she whimpered.

"Ah, mianhae." he chuckled.

"Quick question?"

"Mhm?"

"You have been paying attention to the stylist girls that do your makeup, for shows...right?" she asked hopefully.

Yoseob shook his head.

"Of course not, Jagiya, don't be ridiculous! Why ever, would I do that?"

"OPPA! Aiyeeeeeee!!! I can't believe I'm letting him do this!~~" she squeaked. 'Uh oh. I must have lost my mind.'

She watched him, curiously, to see what he'd pick up.

"Well I know what BB cream is."

"I'm not allowed to help you out."

Yoseob's grin got even bigger.

"This is going to be...DAEBAK!~"

"I'm trusting you, Oppa."

"Ooh pink, your favorite color! Eyes?"

She shrugged.

"What does it say?"

"Eyeshadow. Hmm...I think I should cover the mirror so that you can’t see what you look like!~”

“ANDWAE!~” she laughed.

“Okay, I won’t.” he pouted.

He fumbled through her makeup to find the products he was going to use.

______ looked at the camera and made her lower lip quiver.

“I’m scared…” she whimpered.

“I’ll be gentle.”

Yoseob flashed a grin and went back to fumbling.

“YEAH RIGHT!~” she shouted. “Your expression is creeping me out.”

“I’m not creepy at all!~~ Right guys?”

“He’s creepy.”

______ nodded at the camera, while putting her hair into a bun, so that he didn’t get any makeup in her hair.

Yoseob grinned.

“Let’s start with…drum roll please!~”

______ just stared at him and giggled.

“Oppa!~”

Yoseob pouted at her.

“Aw..where’s my drum roll?! Fine, I’ll do it!”

He rolled his tongue to make the ‘drum roll’ sound.

______ flinched.

“Eww…it’s raining!~ Oppa!!!~”

Yoseob jumped up.

“I’m gonna be a bad boy~. I’m gonna be a bad boy~. I’m gonna be a bad bad boy!~ I’m gonna be a bad boy!~” He danced along as he broke into song.  “Seriously though, I really am.”

He wiggled his brows.

“Aigoo…this is why I never have him on my videos.”

“I’ll make it Rainism, the rainism-…”

“YAH OPPA!!!~”

“Oh mian…” he bowed. “Hehehehehe!~ Yah…I can’t find your BB Cream.”

“Ah Jinjja?!?!” she laughed. “I thought you knew what BB Cream is.”

“I do!!” she said defensively. “I just can’t find yours. Give me a hint?”

“Um…What’s my favorite color?” she asked. ‘He’ll definitely find it. It’s hot pink.’

“What isn’t your favorite color?!” he whined. “You’re just a colorful person! Wae? Is it pink? Ah…figures it would be pink.”

Yoseob went over to look for it.

He picked up two pink things.

“Ding dong dang!~”

“Wow, it is pink!~ Wait…THIS is BB Cream? It looks like a can of soda…or something.”

“Well don’t drink it!~”

Yoseob pumped a tiny, pea-sized, amount onto his hand and sniffed it.

“It smells good though.”

“Flowers smell good too…but do you eat them?” ______ asked.

“If they look delicious, MAYBE!~” he joked.

______ frowned at the camera.

“Scary Oppa…”

“BB CREAM TIME!!~~~”

He grabbed a random brush and picked up some of the product.

Just as the brush was about to touch ______’s face, Yoseob pulled back and lets out a squeak.

“EEP!”

“Mwoya?” ______ laughed, surprised by the random sound he emitted.

“I’m scared, now!~ Aigooooooo! Aaaaah, Eotteokhae!”

______ covered to stifle a laugh.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the real Yang Yoseob.” She announced.

Yoseob hesitantly brushed it onto her face.

He picked up a tube.

“What is this? Is it concealer?” he asked.

______ just shrugged.

She wasn’t allowed to tell him anything so she refrained from answering.

“Molla~~” she sang.

“Ah, it says concealer. Good, because I’m going to need a lot of this. YOU are HIDEOUS!~” he said in a diva-like tone. “We have GOT TO cover all this up!~”

______ narrowed her eyes at him.

She wiggled her pointer, motioning for him to come closer.

“Imma bite yoo!~~” she said, chomping her teeth together.

“I’m just kidding!” he pouted. “Yoos is beautiful!~”

“Jerk…” she muttered. “Next?”

Yoseob picked up a round pan of pressed powder.

“Is this your powder?...Oh, right you can’t answer me.”

‘NO! It’s bronzer!!!!~’ ______ screamed in her head.

Her eyes widened and she wore a horrified expression on her face.

“It’s a little dark for you, Wifey.”

‘That’s because it’s BRONZER, not setting powder!~’

“Eh…Oh well.”

He grabbed a brushed and started to apply it to her WHOLE face.

“OMO!~” she whimpered. “I look like you left me in the sun too long!~”

“Ooh…that probably wasn’t your powder than, hmm? You look like you’re from the Jersey Shore. What was her name?...SNOOKIE!~”

“MWOYA?!?!?! YAH!!!” she laughed. “Why am I letting you do this to me?”

He searched for her powder.

“Ahh…THIS must be your powder. It says beblesh pact. We’ll just add more powder to lighten it up. The brush is dirty though.”

He puffed out his cheeks, cutely, while searching for another brush.

“Having fun?” she asked.

“NE!!~” he nodded happily. “Aish, can’t find a clean brush. I need something nice and fluffy to apply it with. Bokshiri-ya!!!!~~”

The puppy ran over when called.

“Yah, mwohaneungeoya!!” ______ giggled.

Yoseob picked up Bokshiri.

“Bokshiri-ya, you’re our makeshift powder puff, arasseo?”

He pretended to rub the puppy across the pressed powder.

“OPPA!!!~” ______ giggled. “Stop it!~”

Yoseob wiggled his brows and grinned at the camera.

“Just…KIDDING!~~”

He flashed a peace sign, and placed the puppy in ______’s lap.

He grabbed a powder puff that she had in the compact and used that instead.

“Oppa, you dork!~ Don’t traumatize our aegi!~”

“Mianhae, Aegi-ya!~” Yoseob said, scratching Bokshiri’s ears. “Appa is sorry!~ Now, back to traumatizing Umma!~”

“Yaaaah!~” ______ whined.

He did the eyeshadow, fairly well.

“Eyeliner!~” he announced.

When he got closer, ______ backed away.

“Andwae…”

“Aww…come on!” he attempted to persuade her. “Your prettyful eyeshadow won’t look as DAEBAK without eyeliner!~ Mianhae, if you end up going blind after this.”

“ANDWAE!~”

She shoved his hand away.

“Aww…but…the eyeliner….”

“Don’t need eyeliner. I’m…scared. Fine…go ahead.”

She squeezed her eyes closed, tightly, so that he wouldn’t stab out her eye.

“Relax!~~” he order.

“YAH, you try to relax when some psycho is coming towards your eye with a sharp weapon!~” ______ argued. ‘Eotteokhae! Eotteokhae!!!!’

Yoseob grabbed her head and lined her eyes.

“GORGEOUS!~ Now..these spiders go on your eye too?”

______ gave him a weird look.

“Spiders? Why would I want spiders on my eyes? Those are eyelashes!” she giggled. “Individual ones.”

“Don’t need that!~ Now some mascara!~”

“My eyes start to water whenever you get close…” she complained.

Yoseob grinned.

“Ahh, is it because you’re so touched.”

______ shook her head.

“Ani, it’s because I don’t want to be touched.”

He put the mascara on her anyway.

“Now, for the lips!~ Ppo ppo!”

“Shireo…I’m scared that you made me look like some clown, drag queen.”

“I did.” He grinned. “This lip-gloss is SO PURPLE! It’s like…BARNEY PURPLE!!~ You wear this?!?!”

“Ne…” she giggled at his reaction. “It doesn’t come out like THAT! It’s a sheer purple.”

Yoseob blinked in disbelief, but applied some onto her lips anyway.

“Aah, Jeongmal Yeppeo!~”

______ looked at her reflection in the mirror, and then back at him.

Then, she looked back at her reflection.

“You, my dear, are NOT cut out to be a makeup artist!~ Keep your career as an idol, arasseo?”

“Aww…” Yoseob whined, childishly. “I was just going to resign from being B2ST’s Lead vocal, to go school and learn to be a cosmetologist!~”

“Aww…” she giggled, pinching his cheeks. “Please don’t!~”

Yoseob looked at the camera and pointed his finger at ______.

“THAT, right there, is a DREAM KILLER!~ She killed my dreams of becoming a makeup artist! Aish, now how am I going to go and meet all of the idols and Hallyu stars?!?! Oh wait…never mind…”

______ rolled her eyes.

“He’s a weirdo…”

Yoseob took a few pictures of her, with her makeover, and then helped her clean it off.

“Honestly…you really do look better without the makeup.” He said tucking a stray strand behind her ear.

“Did you enjoy yourself?”

He nodded frantically.

“NE! Didn’t you?!”

“Surprisingly, yes! Next time I do you! You make a pretty girl!~” she giggled. “Clapping her hands. Omo, the last time I asked you , you refused. Hmm…maybe if I do some turquoise and purple? Yeah…you’d be my beautiful girlfriend!~”

Yoseob glared and tackled her to ground, pinning her hands above her head.

“YAH!”

“Mwo?” she giggled.

“Who’s a pretty girl?” he growled.

“You are?”

“Ani!!~”

“Yes Unnie, you are!~”

“Shush!”

Yoseob shut her up by pressing his lips to her.

One thing lead to another…and they went all the way.

______ sat up and looked over at the clock.

“Omo! YAH, Oppa!!!”

“Wae?!” he whined. “I’m comfortable!~”

He was too busy cuddling.

“YAH!!~~ You need to go back home and get packed, before the rest of the members leave without you!” she giggled. “Get your out of bed, and get dressed.”

“You were prepared this time…hmm?” he teased, kissing her hands.

______ blushed.

“Yah, shush and get dressed.”

“Shireo!~” he pouted, hiding under the covers.

“YAH, you’re going to be late.” She giggled.

She pulled the covers away and his hair.

“Ani….How can I go to the City of Love without my love?” he whined.

“Simple.” She giggled. “Get off your , put on your Rilakkuma underwear, get dressed, and board the planes.”

“Can I stick you in my carry on?” he asked. “I’ll get tell the security that I can’t fly without my Fluffy bunny!”

“Take teddy with you.”

She kissed his cheek.

Yoseob sighed and got dressed.

“Annyeong!...” he pouted.

After Yoseob left, ______ went back to her computer to check on the videos that she was uploading.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a red light.

“OMONA!~” she gasped. “We forgot to turn off the camera?!?! Aigoo…I’m going to have to edit that a lot so that I don’t get kicked off of YouTube!~ THAT is definitely inappropriate!!~ EDIT! EDIT!!!! Who would've thought losing your ity could be THAT scary."

She nearly had a panic attack.

-WIFEY!!~~~ Don't miss me too much, arasseo? ^-^-

______ picked up her phone and read the text message.

-I wasn't planning to... XP Mehrong!~-

-Yah...well I miss you already.-

-Nado...Yah, Oppa, we almost started a scandal!!!-

Yoseob called her up.

"Mwo?! What do you mean?"

______ giggled.

"We left the camera on...the...WHOLE time."

"DON'T DELETE IT!"

"I'm definitely DELETING IT!~"

"WAE?! I want to see it."

______ rolled her eyes.

"Byuntae-ya, just get to your flight!~" she scolded. "Aigoo!~ You were kind of there! What a weirdo!~"

"Think about these abs befor eyou go to sleep, arasseo?" Yoseob teased.

"Stop putting dirty thoughts in my head!!" She whined.

Yoseob laughed, loudly.

"AHAHAHAHA! You're thinking of it, aren't you? HAHAHA, such a byuntae!~"

"Yah, I hope you miss your flight!~" she pouted.

"You want me to come back now?" he asked.

"Ani...go away!~" She giggled.

"Say you'll miss me then!" Yoseob ordered. "I want to hear it!~"

"I already miss you." she said softly.

"Don't erase the tape!~~~"

"Already did!~" she sang. "Bye!~~~ I LOVE YOU!!~"

 Then, she hung up on him.

 

_________________________________________________________

Can you imagine the scandal? XD If Yoseobie had a tape out?

Can anyone imagine it? It would SHOCK everyone! hahahaha

PS: I miss reading comments.

COMMENT MORE, PEOPLE!~ COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!!~ ♥