Chapter 59

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

______ decided to meet Jaehyo for coffee before the full music video was set to be released.

-@: I know that I should be singing my own song right now...but I have "Close My Eyes" stuck in my head.-

-@blockbhyo: @ I didn't do it! I swear!-

"I'm sad that I don't have my guitar. I would TOTALLY whip that out and break into song."

"We'd be trending worldwide. The last time we attracted attention...we had a scandal start."

______ nodded.

"Let's start another one!~" she squealed.

"Way ahead of you on that one!"

She eyed him.

"Wae?"

"I'm telling you...the interviewer tricked me!!"

"What do you mean?"

"The interviewer was asking me questions about our friendship and how close we are."

"What happened?"

"The members were bullying me!"

 

-------Flashback--------------

 

"Jaehyo-ssi, your close friendship with ______ has become a hit issue these days."

"Um..."

"You know how Jaehyo Hyung gets when it comes to women and girl groups." Zico said shaking his head.

"I thought Son Naeun was your ideal girl." a camera man asked. "If you had to choose between her and ______, who would it be?"

Jaehyo blushed from embarrassment.

"Um...Song ______."

"Is Song ____ your ideal type?"

"Um...well...she's close. A girl like her would be my ideal woman. Not HER, but..."

"Not her, but...her?"

"Sort of...? If that makes any sense at all."

The members were shaking their heads.

"None, what so ever, Hyung."

 

----------End of Flashback-------------

 

______ blushed a little bit.

"Awww...I'm flattered." she giggled.

"Hyung will kill me, won't he?"

"Well, you have long legs, you can run fast, right?" she asked. "I can tell that he gets jealous that you and I have been spending a lot of time together. Since Oppa and I have different schedules, we don't always have time to spend together."

"Don't let my little crush ruin things. I think it makes me ship you two more."

______'s phone suddenly started to ring.

"Oh, Munhee-ya?"

"You're causing more drama? Seriously?!"

"What the he m are you talking about?"

"What the heck is '___Hyo Couple'?!?!" he scolded.

"Munhee-ya, isn't that OLD news?" she sighed.

"Ani, it's in twitter now!"

"UNNIE, are you two really on a date?! How could you?!"

"Mwo?"

The girl turned to Jaehyo.

"And I thought you said that you supported ___Seob couple! Then you go and say that ______ is your ideal woman?!"

Jaehyo's eyes widened.

"How...?! Wait...where did you hear that?"

"I'm sure there were fan cams at the showcase." ______ said. "It's no big deal, I'm not dating behind Oppa's back."

"That's what we thought!" one of the girls said. "We believed you until NOW! It looks like a date."

"I knew that you were using Yoseob Oppa from the start. Now that you're about to debut, you could go ahead and move onto the next guy."

"I'd never."

A bunch of security detail came in to distance the fans from her.

They were moved out of the coffee place and escorted to a car.

"Mianhae..." Jaehyo frowned. "It's my fault."

______ shook her head and smiled.

"Aniya. I've always had anti-fans, even since before I started dating Oppa. They just need another reason to hate me."

"You're okay with that?"

"Yeah, I guess. How about you? You've faced it since the beginning.”

“That’s how we met though, isn’t it?” Jaehyo asked cutely. “That’s how we became such great friends. Drama brings people together. That’s pretty sad.”

“I know right…” she sighed.

“How do you deal with the stress, right now? I know that when I was about to debut, I was super nervous.”

______ glared at him.

“Yah, are you trying to get me nervous. You’ve told me this before and made my nervousness levels…sky-rocket.”

Jaehyo smiled and shrugged.

“Mian!~” he laughed. “I had to…take a chill pill to deal with it. You’ll find your way to cope. You don’t seem nervous…at all.”

______ pulled out her necklace and showed the pendant to Jaehyo.

“THIS. This, right here, is my security. I don’t know why, but it’s my most treasured thing right now. Yoseob Oppa gave it to me.”

“Aah, arasseo.” Jaehyo nodded. He pointed to the necklace. “It’s like your ‘chill pill’. I mean, when Hyung isn’t around.”

“Pretty much.” She giggled. “It goes…EVERYWHERE with me.”

Jaehyo let out a sigh.

“You’re becoming, even more, of an ideal woman for me! You’re so faithful to Hyung. I don’t know, but I’ve always liked those romantic stories. I’d choose romance over horror movies, any day. Let me guess…you’d choose… ‘Mystery’?”

______ gave him a weird look.

“Mwo…?”

“Neon jeongmal, mystery, mystery.” Jaehyo sang and did the heads spinning dance.

“You’re so crazy…” she sighed.

She face-palmed.

“Where to?” Jaehyo’s manager asked, looking back at them.

Jaehyo looked at ______.

“Do you need to get back to the practice room?” he asked.

______ thought about it.

“Hmm…I probably should, but we need to have coffee again soon, arasseo?”

He nodded.

“Of course, we’re besties! Next time, we’ll invite Yoseob Hyung along. That way, people won’t keep getting the wrong idea about exactly how close we are.”

“I KNOW!” she shouted. “GOSH! What kind of person do people think that I am?”

“Those are the people that don’t know you as a person. If they did, they would NEVER think that you’d be cheating on Hyung. You’re incapable.”

“THANK YOU! I’m sure people just kept their suspicions quiet for a while.”

“MIANHAE! I know that my interview has a lot to do with the anti-fans starting up again.”

______ shrugged it off.

“I’ll be fine.” She said, clutching the pendant in her hand. “Hmm…on second thought. I should go home first and then I’ll go to the practice room.”

Jaehyo dropped ____ off at the home and left.

______ had a lot more things to do to get ready.

She headed straight to the practice room after taking care of a few things at home.

She had been preparing really hard for her debut stage and wasn't nervous at all, thanks to the necklace.

For some reason it made her feel more secure.

She unconsciously reached up to touch it all the time.

This time…

…her heart skipped a few beats.

It wasn't there.

The pounding and sweating began.

"Where is it?!" she panicked. "Where did it go?!"

She rushed towards her duffle bag, dumping all its contents into the floor.

""Eoteokkhae?!" she panicked. "It's not here."

"______-ah, are you alright?!"

_______ turned to see Gina standing in the doorway.

She ran over, still in panic mode.

"Unnie!! Did you happen to see my necklace around here?!"

"Ani. What does it look like? I'll be sure to keep an eye out."

"It's a golden, heart-shaped pendant that has little diamonds around it. In the middle of the heart is the letter 'Y'. Yoseobie Oppa gave it to me as a debut gift. How could I have lost it?! SO STUPID!"

Gina pulled her into a hug.

"Take a deep breath. Breathe normally. If you continue to hyperventilate you may pass out."

"It's important to me." she sniffled. "I can't believe I lost it."

"I'm sure it's around here somewhere." The older girl said in a calming tone.

"Unnie." ______ begged. "Please don't tell Oppa that I lost it. He'll be so mad at me."

"Yoseob will know that you didn't lose it on purpose."

"Yeah but still...what if he doesn't...?"

______ searched around as soon as she got home.

"There's still nothing..."

She wanted to cry so badly.

"How could I possibly lose it?! I take it everywhere with me!! I know I took it off last night to shower, then I had the fitting for my outfits. Did I take it off to try on outfits?! It would be unnecessary?!  No wait…I had it on when I went out for coffee with Jaehyo. I’m sure I did. Aish...why do I feel like Geum Jandi, right now?!?! Oppa will be so angry."

She sniffled.

Her, video call, ringtone for Yoseob chimed.

Suddenly, she felt sick to her stomach.

“Of course he’d call at this moment.” She sighed.

"______-ah!!~~"

"Oppa..."

Yoseob sighed.

"______-ah, what's the matter? You sound sick."

"I feel sick and nauseous."

"Awww...I wish that I could come and nurse you back to health."

"Nado."

"Poor Bunny, you sound bad. Have you eaten today? Have you been drinking a lot of water to stay hydrated while practicing? Maybe you feel nauseous because of that."

"Yeah...maybe." she whispered softly.

"______-ah, take a break from your practice. You've been lecturing me a lot about taking care of my body. You better so the same. How did you feel when I was sick? After that horrible time…"

"I felt bad."

"That's how I feel. We need to both take care of ourselves."

"Yeah, Oppa, you're right." she agreed. 'But you're not here and the necklace made me feel like you were right beside me.'

"Is that all that's bothering you?"

"Ne." she lied. "I'll go eat something. I promise."

"Good. I have to get back, but I needed to hear your voice. Even though you sound really stressed."

"It's calming to heat yours,"

"Put on your mp3 player with a B2ST playlist so you can relax. Better yet, make a Yoseob playlist."

She smiled.

"I have one."

"Good. Then you should be in a GOOD mood! Don’t I make your mood better?”

______’s smile grew.

“Ne, of course. You always do. Talking to you, right now, helps my nerves…but I’m just…feeling REALLY NAUSEOUS.”

Yoseob shook his head.

“Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! You should go eat something.”

“I already had a frappaccino with Jaehyo.”

He just stared at her blankly.

“I said EAT something not DRINK!” he nagged. “Aigoo, Woman!”

“I can’t when I’m ready to puke…”

“Yeah, well you can’t if there’s nothing in your stomach. It’s just your nerves that are making you feel that way. Eat something and it’ll pass.”

“Ara.” She said. ‘That’s not why I’m nauseous though…’

“Take care of yourself, please? I don’t remember the exact words that you said t me when I was sick, but I’m shooting them right back at you.”

______ giggled.

“Arasseo Oppa.” she answered softly. “I really have to go. Something important came up.”

“How important?”

“It’s just something I need to do…immediately.”

“It’s important, but you’re not telling me?” he pouted.

______ kept a straight face.

“It’s nothing. You just go take care of your schedule.”

“You’ll tell me later though?” he asked.

______ didn’t say a thing.

‘How could I tell Oppa that I lost the necklace?! He’d been so angry and hurt.’ She thought.

“Right?” he echoed, in case she didn’t hear.

“Umm…I have to go.”

______ hung up the phone quickly.

Her heart was beating so fast, she felt a panic attack coming on.

“Aaah!!! EOTEOKKHAE?!?!?!” she sniffled. “I swear I had it after Jaehyo dropped me off here!! Where could it have gone?! AISH!!!! WAEYO?! Why did I lose it? Why the heck did it have to be NOW?! As if there isn’t enough stress to go around…”

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

Where did the necklace go?! OH NO! Right before ______'s debut stage?!

JAEHYO, it's your fault, isn't it?!?!

Aah jinjja? Nevermind then..

I'm still deciding on how to end this story. Its nearly done and my ideas for this story are lost in space...