Chapter 24

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

______ got into the building and stood by the door of the practice room.

‘Haha they look so hyper today.’ She thought, letting out a giggle. ‘As for Yoseobie Oppa…Aish my boyfriend is so y and charismatic when he dances. Then he starts singing and I go crazy.’

B2ST had just finished a tiring session and were now wasting time, free styling and just goofing around.

“I miss my Pink fluffy pillow.” Yoseob sighed wiping his sweat. “I wish she were here right now.”

Just then, she opened the door and walked in.

“Annyeong!~”

‘Waaaa!~ My girlfriend really is a miracle! She can read my mind, she must be telepathic or something.’ He thought

"Look who's here, it______ Noona!!" Dongwoon said running to hug her. "Did you come to watch our practice?"

"______-ah? How was I?" Kikwang asked pointing to himself. 'Daebak, right?"

"Ask, and you shall receive! YAY, ______-ah, you’re alive…and I'm sweating a waterfall!~ Aigoo…” Yoseob sighed in embarrassment. He grinned evilly and held his arms open. “Come on,  give Oppa a HUUUGE hug and kiss?!~"

“What the…” she said just staring at him.

“Do you want feel how sweaty I am?~" Yoseob said grabbing her hand to .

“Yah, Oppa! Ewww!” she laughed and playfully shoved him. “You’re so gross! Anyway!!! I just thought I’d visit…” she giggled backing away as Yoseob got closer. “Yah, Oppa, go away!~”

“But…but I’m cute!~” he pouted.

“You need…a chamois or something!”

“I think that you need a hug.” He said, nodding cutely.

“No, No, NO!~” she giggled running away from him as he chased her around the practice room trying to rub his sweat on her.

“Yeah, keep your bodily fluids to yourself. No sharing without proper precautions, it’s dirty.” Kikwang said earning ‘WTF’ looks from everyone.

“WHAT?!” they all snapped at him.

“N-NO, NO, NO, that’s not what I meant! I mean, like, a glove. Aish, that didn’t sound right either. Ignore me.”

“Well, on a less awkward note, Hara wants to go on a double date, when we get back from Japan.”

“Ooh, that sounds like fun!~” ______ said. “We haven’t gotten to hang out in person yet.”

Yoseob took the chance, while she was distracted, to back hug her.

“Gotcha!~ Kekeke” he laughed evilly, holding her tightly.

“YAH!!!!!~” she screeched, starting to blush like crazy. ‘Whoa…I can feel his abs though his wet shirt. Aigoo…ert girl.’ “Y-yeah…a-a-anyway, we definitely should do that. Take a bath, you smell!~”

“Y-Yah…” Yoseob whined softly, loosening his grip.

“I’m just kidding, you don’t smell bad.” She giggled, squirming her way out of his grasp.

“YAH!!!~ You tricked me!”

“Mehrong!~” she teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

A couple of days later, ______ was at home.

“Yoseobie Oppa, get’s back tonight. Let me tweet Hara.”

-@: @_sweethara I’m so excited to see you today!~-

-@sweethara: @ Unnie! Let’s meet up before tonight!~ ^-^ We still haven’t been able to hang out in person.-

-@: @_sweethara what are you doing right now?-

______ noticed she had gotten a direct message from Hara.

-@_sweethara: @ I just finished practicing for our comeback performance. I’m free now, Let’s meet! Text me…-

They started to text for a while and met up for lunch.

“You know what, Unnie?” Hara asked.

“Hmm?” ______ said turning to look at her.

“We’ve been having fun on our own today, I don’t even miss our boyfriends. Aigoo, that sounded bad.” She laughed.

______ joined in on the laughter.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. That’s what happens when they leave us alone right? We have to find something to do to occupy our time.”

“RIGHT!~” Hara giggled.

They ran through the store, enjoying themselves, while looking for outfits for their date.

Later, Yoseob and Junhyung were just getting to the dorm, since practice had run a bit late.

“Yoseob Hyung, Junhyungie Hyung, don’t you two have a double date?”

Yoseob and Junhyung looked at each other wide-eyed.

“CRAP!!!”

“Aigoo! Did you forget?” Kikwang chuckled. “The girls, will not be too happy about being stood up.”

“Do I smell okay?” Yoseob asked, dripping with sweat.

“Yeah, me?” Junhyung said leaning in to sniff him.

Yoseob flinched when sniffing him.

“WHOA! NO!!!”

“What? I smell that bad?”

“Nah, I was just kidding.” Yoseob snickered. “We might want to shower first though.”

They rushed to freshen up as fast as they could, so that they wouldn’t be any later.

“Do you remember, where we’re supposed to meet the girls?” Junhyung asked looking around.

They had arrived at the spot, they thought, was the meeting  place, but the girls weren’t there.

“They said to meet right here, didn’t they? We’re only five minutes late. I don’t think they’d be THAT angry…right?”

Junhyung sighed.

“Oh, I forgot, this is your first girlfriend. Hell yes! They will be pissed, even if it was just a minute or two.”

“But…practice ran late. ______ is a very understanding person. She’ll forgive me if I explain.”

“Aigoo!~ So naïve. Prepare for the wrath of angry girlfriends.”

“You’re late, you know that right?!” ______ said from behind them.

Hara stood next to her.

“Seriously, girls don’t like to be kept waiting…”

The guys walked over to their girlfriends.

“Mianhae, ______-ah.” Yoseob said. “Practice ran a bit late and we forgot…”

“You forgot?” ______ said glaring at him.

“DUDE!” Junhyung muttered through gritted teeth. “Bad idea, never tell them that we forgot.”

“But…we did for like…two seconds.” Yoseob said innocently.

“Really Oppas?! You forgot?!” Hara said. “You know what Unnie? We did forget about them earlier too.”

“Oh that’s right.” ______ snickered. “You know what we should punish them for being late.”

Hara smirked and nodded in agreement.

“P-punishment?” the two guys stuttered.

“Mhm…” Hara said. “What did you have in mind, Unnie?”

______ leaned over to whisper something into Hara’s ear, causing her to slap a hand over just to hold in her laugh.

“How’s that idea sound?”

“Daebak!~ I love it!”

“What?! What is it?” Yoseob whimpered. “______-ah!~”

Junhyung looked between the girls and then at Yoseob.

“The suspense is a bit frightening.”

“Mhm…” Yoseob nodded in agreement.

“So, what is it?”

“Well, since we were here fifteen minutes early, we might as well just continue our date.” Hara said.

“You two?” the guys said in unison.

“Yeah…so Hara and I will be each other’s date for this evening and you two can be on a date. We still go the double date concept.”

“I OBJECT!!~” Yoseob whined. “I want to date my ______!~”

“Well then, you shouldn’t have been late Oppa. Tonight, she’s mine.” Hara said sticking out her tongue at him.

The girls giggled, linked arms, and walked off.

“What the hell just happened?” Junhyung asked in complete shock.

“I think our girlfriends just dumped us, so they could date each other…” Yoseob said.

 

 

_____________________________________________

JunSeob has a  date!!! XD

that's what happens when they are late for a double date with Hara and ______ haha