Chapter 15

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

“B2UTIES will understand.” Yoseob said softly. ‘The supportive ones anyway…’

“Will they?” she asked softly. “I don’t want to do this.”

“Then, don’t!” Yoseob pleaded. “Please, don’t.”

He felt like the world was crashing down around him.

“I’m sorry Oppa. I think it’s best if we break up.”

“Oh, is that what’s best?!” Yoseob snapped. “Best for who?! You said so yourself! That’s not what YOU want. It’s definitely not what I want. If we both want to be together…why can’t we?”

“Because I love you too.” She sighed.

“You love me, so you’re breaking up with me?” he said softly. “That makes absolutely…no sense, at all!”

“I know…” she said softly.

“Fine.” He said with no emotion at all. “I guess we’re done then.”

After he left, Munhee smirked.

“He’s finally gone.”

“What is with that smug smirk you have on your face right now?” ______ snapped. “Just because I broke up with Yoseob Oppa, it doesn’t mean I’ll get back together with you!”

“I didn’t say anything!” he yelled defensively.

“You didn’t have to say anything! I know you! I said I love him and I meant it!”

“Why can’t it be me?!”

“Well for one, you have become very irritating!”

“I’m irritating?!”

“You are, very irritating. You were always like this with guys. You treated me like I was a piece of your property. You were clingy.”

“CLINGY?! I was not clingy?” he shouted.

Minhee scoffed.

“You were clingy, Oppa.”

 

------------------------Flashback------------------------------------------------

 

Nineteen year old ______ was sitting with the Kim twins in their living room.

“Oh Unnie, remember that little stalker you had from elementary to middle school?”

“Yah I was not a stalker!”

“Oh yeah, that tall guy that shouldn’t even bother hiding because he will just FAIL!”

“I’m not a stalker.”

“No one said it was you, BABO Oppa!~” ______ said and  Minhee laughed.

“Unnie, why are you dating my brother? You can do so much better than this control freak. I swear, he gets mad if his clothed are folded wrong. Even towels need to be folded correctly.”

“Simple, just fold it right!”

“What is the right way?” ______ asked.

“My way.”

______ rolled her eyes and turned the TV on.

“Of course, you opinionated babo! Ooh Music Bank.”

“The girl groups are super y!~” Munhee said earning a glare from ______.

“SHINee!!!~” Minhee squealed going up closer to the TV. “I’m such a pedo-noona right now.”

“______-ah, who is your favorite group?”

“Hmm…I do love SHINee!”

“What?! Why?! Are you attracted to them?!” Munhee snapped.

“Seriously Oppa? You can say that the girls are hot but we’re not allowed to check out the guys?”           

“Well you can check them all you want, but ______ is my girlfriend.”

“All I said was ‘I do love SHINee’. I didn’t say anything else!” ______ snapped. “What did you think I was going to do, jump through the television and them one by one?!”

“Well the look, you have on your face, says it’s a definite possibility.” Munhee said crossing his arms.

“What look?!” ______ said, completely lost. “I was just watching the performances.”

“Is that all?”

“Yes! What the hell?! You always do this! Whenever I, so much as, talk to another guy you think I’m cheating on you and you freak out on the poor guy.”

“I do not!”

“Yeah Oppa, you need anger management classes.”

 “Yah, Kim Munhee, It’s like you don’t trust me!”

“I do trust you.” He argued.

“You do not!! If you trusted me instead of going Hulk, on the poor guys.”

“They shouldn’t be flirting with you when you’re dating me! They deserve it.”

______ was getting irritated already.

“You…” she sighed. “You’re seriously getting on my nerves now.”

“Because I’m protecting you?! That gets on your nerves?”

“Protecting me?!?! You’re smothering me! I don’t go anywhere without you and you still act like that! I don’t even have other guy friends but you still think that every single guy is a threat to you! I’ve been completely devoted to you and you don’t even realize how much it hurts me that you act like this.”

______ stood up and walked outside.

“______-ah…” he said walking out after her.

“You do realize how many fights this has caused between us in the past, right?! Yet, you continue to act this way. Munhee-ya, I love you but…”

“But?!”

“But it’s just not enough to stay together, when you make me feel like I’m doing something wrong!”

“So we’re done?! Just like that?”

“What do you mean, ‘just like that’?! It’s been going on for a while. I mean it was cute when we were kids, but now, not so much.” She said. “I feel like you don’t trust me enough. We don’t even go out much anymore. We’re always inside like this!”

“What?”

“I swear your phone goes off every second telling you that you have a new text message!" she said and as ig on cue, the tone went off again. "See?! So...who is it?”

“It’s just, our neighbor, Soojin.”

“See?! You can talk to girls, constantly, but I can’t even greet another guy without you freaking out.”

“Yah, I’m not cheating on you!”

“I know you’re not, but you text girls and it doesn’t bother me, because I trust you. Why can’t you trust me too?!”

“I do…”

“You don’t…and that’s why we can’t keep doing this! It’s not going to work out.” She said and walked out the door.

 

----------End of flashback------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yah, I’m not like that anymore!”

“Yes you are! You’re acting like I’m still your girlfriend, but I’m not. Yoseob Oppa was my boyfriend and I love him. You just have to accept that he is the one that I love now. I got over you.”

“Yeah…that was fast.” Munhee scoffed. “You’ll get over him easily too.”

“Fast? Easy?! Is that what you think? It wasn’t easy to get over you, but I did it. You have these moments where you act like either an overly protective Oppa, or a boyfriend and you’re neither to me now. We’re just friends and that’s all we can ever be.”

Meanwhile, Yoseob walked back to the dorm and lay down on his bed to cry.

‘She loves me…she said so herself. So, I know, I can get her back. I can't give up hope, I WILL change her mind.’

He sniffed back the tears and hugged the teddy bear that she made for him.

That night he was barely able to sleep at all, but managed to get a few hours with the constant waking up in the middle of the night.

-@helloimys: do I not deserve to be happy too. I love you B2UTIES who believe in us. Do you want me to hurt? Why are you like this?- he tweeted as soon as he got up the next morning.

-What's wrong? @helloimys? Cheer up Oppa-

-It's okay @helloimys. Anti-fans ! Don't them get to you.-

Yoseob sighed spending the whole day sulking around the dorm.

He was so pissed off at the anti-fans and it hurt being away from ______.

“Why can’t they all be like that? If they were, today would have been perfect. Instead…I feel…so empty and lonely."

He opened up the webpage that the guys told him about and read through everything.

It just pissed him off even more.

- @helloimys: How can people live with themselves after pulling something like this? Are you proud of yourselves? How do you come up with these lies? Deliberately, hurting people like this, out of jealousy?!.You should be ashamed. - he tweeted angrily and slammed his laptop closed.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

for everyone that wanted to know about Munhee and ______'s breakup XD

Don't give up Yoseobie! Fighting!!!~ ♥ Go, Yoseob!!~ You tell them!