Chapter 29

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

Suddenly, a tiny bark came from inside his hoodie. (hehehe...Yep it's a puppy! XD ♥)

“Okay, now I’m really curious!~” ______ said trying even harder to get his hoodie off. “Was that a bark?”

Yoseob laughed, ping his hoodie just far enough for the tiny puppy to poke its head out and her nose.

“TAH DAH!!~” he said placing the puppy on her lap.

It looked up at her, with those big brown eyes, and she melted.

“OMO!~” ______ squealed. “KYAAAAA!~ It’s so cute!!!~”

“Isn’t he?” Yoseob asked.

“He’s so tiny!!~ Oppa, he’s smaller than your tiny face.” She giggled. "Aww...he, almost, looks like a little toy!~"

“Yah…leave my tiny face alone. He’s a teacup Pomeranian. He’s supposed to be small. I remember, you said you want a small black Pomeranian, so when I saw him, I knew he was perfect for you.”

"Aww...he, almost, looks like a little toy!~"

“Mhm...look on his chest.” Yoseob said. “He’s mostly black except for a small, little white spot.”

______ flipped the puppy over to give him a belly rub, and noticed the spot.

“Waaaa!~ It’s a shaped like a little heart!~ That's so cute!”

“Do you like him?” Yoseob asked.

“I love him!  Thank you Oppa! Oh my god, he has the biggest eyes.” She giggled. “Is he really for me, Oppa?”

“Mhm…he made me think of you. You like small, cute things.”

“Aww…you are so cute, and fluffy.” She said playing with the puppy.

“He looks like he got into a fight with a balloon and the static made his fur stand on end.” Yoseob chuckled.

“Maybe it’s from rubbing against the inside of Oppa’s hoodie for such a long time. Yah, Oppa, why did you smash him your hoodie, you meanie!~" ______ said cradling the puppy in her arms.

“When things are cute you just want to squeeze them, don’t you?~”

“OH, like Teen Top’s ‘Ricky’?”

“What?” Yoseob said making a face at the camera. “How dare she call another guy cute!”

-Ricky!!~ ♥-

-He reminds me of a cute little mouse!~-

“Oh my god, doesn’t he?! He is so adorable.”

“YAH! Do you want me to take back the fluffy?!” Yoseob whined.

“No!”

“Who’s adorable?” he asked moving his ear closer to. “Tell me!”

“Bokshiri!~”

“Bokshiri?”

“That can be his name!” she squealed and the puppy nuzzled his nose against her. “Aww…do you like that name?”

-Kyaaa!~ Such a cute name for a cute puppy!! ^-^-

-He’s like Oppa and Unnie’s baby-

"Bokshiri probably has to pee.”

"The poor baby has been hiding for a while. Is that why you were crying?" ______ asked.

-Unless he already peed on Yoseob Oppa- a fan said, making ______ snicker when she read it.

______ leaned in to sniff Yoseob.

"Yah, what the..."

"Just checking!~" she giggled, turning back to the live chat. "He's fine, no little puppy accidents on Oppa."

"OH! I didn't even think of that. He was just too cute."

"Well, I think I should end the chat now, so we can go take care of the fur baby." ______ laughed. "I promise those videos up soon, and Oppa will do that crazy heavy metal one.

“That will be daebak!!!~” Yoseob said. “Rock on!~”

They said goodbye and ended the chat.

Instantly, the fans were on twitter talking about it.

-Let’s trend #Bokshiri! Yoseob Oppa is so sweet! ^^-

-Awww…@helloimys Oppa is so sweet. He gave @ a puppy!~^^ #Bokshiri is so cute!-

- Omo @helloimys and @ are my favorite couple pairing How adorable is #Bokshiri! –

They played with the puppy for a while and made sure to get a few video request recorded and uploaded.

 ______ looked up at Yoseob.

“Oppa?”

“Yeah? What is it?” he asked. “Don’t you like your surprise?”

“Of course I do! Believe me, I was so surprised!” she giggled.

Yoseob smiled and told her.

 

-----------Flashback------------------------------------------------

 

B2St got back to the dorm, after a tiring practice session, and Yoseob went straight to the computer.

“What are you looking up?” Kikwang asked, nosily looking over his shoulder.

“Aish…” Yoseob said pushing him away. “You’re breathing on me!~ Go brush your teeth!~”

“Yah, my breath doesn’t smell! Does it?” Kikwang asked turning to Hyunseung.

“Let me check.”

Kikwang exhaled in Hyunseung’s face, causing him to collapse to the ground, ‘fainting’, dramatically.

“Yah, it’s not that bad!~” he grumbled, checking for himself.

“It’s deadly!~” Hyunseung said, moving into a sitting position.

“Babos.” Junhyung snickered, shaking his head.

Yoseob just shook his head and turned his attention back to the computer screen.

“Anyway…”

“Puppies?” Junhyung said. “You’re looking up puppies?”

“Yep, puppies.” The younger boy answered, proudly.

“Why?”

“Do you remember when we went on that double date with ______ and Hara?”

Junhyung cringed at the memories.

“Oh the horror! Those are disturbing memories. Yes, I remember. I don’t want to, but I do. Why?”

“My ______ said that she wanted one of those miniature sized Pomeranians, the ones that you can put in your purse. I think they’re called, teacup Pomeranians…” Yoseob said typing it into the search bar.

“Actually, I remember, ______ said that she wanted YOU to be the purse puppy.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure that I’m incapable of transforming myself into a dog. I’m not Sesshoumaru, you know. Heck, I’d even go for, being, Inuyasha.”

Kikwang chuckled.

“Waaaa!~ You can’t be a dog, but you want to be an anime character? I don’t think that’s really possible either. You realize that, right?”

Yoseob turned to glare at Kikwang.

“No duh!~” he said in a sarcastic tone. “it’s probably more possible, than becoming a dog though! Aigoo, you’re making me sound stupid. I know that I can’t be a dog, but I want to get her one. That way, he can keep her company, but she’ll be thinking of me too.”

“That’s actually, really, romantic Hyung!~” Dongwoon said.

“Thanks.” Yoseob said, scrolling through search results.

He made sure to do a lot of research, at breaks, and whenever he had free time.

Even though it took a while to find the perfect puppy, it finally paid off.

“Oh, here’s one!” he exclaimed, taking out his phone to call the breeder.

After making plans to meet, he went to check out the puppies.

One caught his eyes, instantly.

“He’s adorable isn’t he?” the breeder said.

“He is.” Yoseob said. “I was thinking about getting him for my girlfriend.”

“This puppy is special. He was born all black, except for one little white spot.”

Yoseob noticed it while playing with the puppy.

“Waaaa!~ It’s a heart!”

“Do you want him?”

“YES! My girlfriend will love him. I promise you, he will be well taken care of.”

“Well, he seems to have taken a liking to you.” The woman said, motioning towards the puppy that had already fallen asleep in Yoseob’s lap.

“I’ll take him!” Yoseob said. “The thing is, I’ll be going out of the country for a few days. Could I pay for him now, and pick him up when I get back?”

“That’s not a problem!”

Yoseob talked to the woman for a while before leaving.

When he got back from Spain, he went straight to pick up the puppy.

As Yoseob walked to ______’s apartment, he planned how to give him to her.

“Hmm…you have to be quiet okay?” Yoseob whispered to the puppy, as he tucked him into his hoodie.

 

------------End of flashback-------------------------------------

 

______ leaned in and kissed Yoseob’s cheek.

“You’ve been planning this for a while?”

“Kind of…” he said shyly. “I’m glad you like him.”

“You know something Oppa?” She said softly.

He turned to look at her, curiously.

“Hmm? What is it?”

“You are the most amazing boyfriend I have ever had.” She told him with a smile on his face.

Yoseob raised an eyebrow.

“How many boyfriends have you had, exactly?” he asked.

“Including you?” she asked. He nodded. “Two.”

Yoseob grinned.

“In your face, Kim Munhee!!!~” he  shouted and jumped to his feet to do a cute, celebratory, victory dance.

“Aigoo!~” she laughed, picking up Bokshiri. She pointed her finger at her, hyper, happy boyfriend, and giggled. “Oppa has lost his mind.”

“Nah, I’m just, very, satisfied.” He said leaning down to kiss her lips, before he resumed his dancing.


 

 _______________________________________________________

Who doesn't want a boyfriend like Yoseob?! ♥

He's the cutest, sweetest, most thoughtful boyfriend EVER!!~ ^-^

As for the puppy squeaking, my dad's girlfriend's chihuahua does it all the time when he cries XD LMAO